Jul 27 - 5 Freedoms You'd Lose in Healthcare Reform

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
little4209 
space
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 0 0
 bobbysteels18 said:
So if i need an x-xay on my arm but my HMO saids i cant get the test then iam screw right???

And them people who don't have heath care did u ever here of medacaid. SAY NO TO GOVERMENT HEALTH CARE.
to the first part..i thought hmos ALREADY decide whether or not certain tests are "needed" in order for them to pay for it..??

oh and medicaid doesn't cover everyone without health insurance, i know..

Last edited by little4209; 07-29-2009 at 06:55 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #42
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 ThatBytch said:

and for those idiots saying u cant choose your doctor now, stfu, yea u can even if u have medicaid/medicare and yes hmo's allow u to choose also, it all depends on which plan u choose and/or what type of premium u select, folks need to stop lying, if yall dont know what the hell u talking bout just dont say shyt
not with all health insurance companies you cant choose your own doctor please say i'm wrong because i'm an example i had to switch doctor because he was apart of my new plan now would you please shut the f**k up
 8 years ago '04        #43
space
space
so i'll ask again people against this please come up with an alternative and what we have now isnt an answer
 8 years ago '04        #44
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9448 9448
 MosDefinition said:
so i'll ask again people against this please come up with an alternative and what we have now isnt an answer
I've already stated the answer. Curb the $60 some odd billion dollars a year of medicare and medicaid fraud and that should most definitely relax the system.

And yes you can choose you doctor. It's called a network for a reason. There are multiple doctors who are in the network. Also, you can always go to a doctor outside of your network. You will pay insane amounts of money, but you have the choice.
 8 years ago '07        #45
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69963 69963
f**k it, I'd rather have socialized health care instead of paying and going thru headaches thanx to the damn hospital and insurance companies.

And yeah, all these right wing ppl are on air, sayin oh in canada, u have to wait and blah blah blah...but yeah, I've never heard of anyone dying from waiting out in canada due to a surgery.

And I laugh @ the movie John Q, cuz that s**t won't happen in canada, cuz in america, its a donor list u still have to WAIT on.

I live life once, I don't care about the corruption n s**t, im not part of it, I have no skeletons in my closet, imma live, work, and when I get sick, I'll get healthy, even if it means being a citizen in canada or uk or france.

We're in the 30s when it comes to health care, not top 10, or 20. f**k outta here, f**k ya complaining for?

Fattest country on earth complaining n s**t
 8 years ago '07        #46
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69963 69963
fu*k it, I'd rather have socialized health care instead of paying and going thru headaches thanx to the damn hospital and insurance companies.

And yeah, all these right wing ppl are on air, sayin oh in canada, u have to wait and blah blah blah...but yeah, I've never heard of anyone dying from waiting out in canada due to a surgery.

And I laugh @ the movie John Q, cuz that sh*t won't happen in canada, cuz in america, its a donor list u still have to WAIT on.

I live life once, I don't care about the corruption n sh*t, im not part of it, I have no skeletons in my closet, imma live, work, and when I get sick, I'll get healthy, even if it means being a citizen in canada or uk or france.

We're in the 30s when it comes to health care, not top 10, or 20. fu*k outta here, fu*k ya complaining for?

Fattest country on earth complaining n sh*t
 8 years ago '04        #47
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I've already stated the answer. Curb the $60 some odd billion dollars a year of medicare and medicaid fraud and that should most definitely relax the system.

And yes you can choose you doctor. It's called a network for a reason. There are multiple doctors who are in the network. Also, you can always go to a doctor outside of your network. You will pay insane amounts of money, but you have the choice.
choice is i can go to any doctor i choose to not a network of doctors. if you cant see that thats not the same thing then your lost.

yes its the poor peoples fault as always with people like you its medicare and medicaid fraud those damn ederly and poor people always abusing the system
 8 years ago '04        #48
space
space
people keep bringing up people will die in waiting rooms site examples of this in other countries

thats the problem with todays conservatives all scare tactics and no ideas
 07-29-2009, 01:28 PM         #49
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Seems like most of you kids on here will never get it.

The main point here is the government grabbing more power and being able to tell you what to do.

This is supposed to be a free country, where the central federal government stays the fu*k out of it's citizens lives, but Americans are slowly forgetting about these types of principles. They want the government to baby-sit them and control every aspect of their lives and they won't realize how detrimental it all was until it's too late.
Capitalism only works for a while, until people and companies get to greedy like what has been happening for the last few years, then it all goes wrong like how it is now, the only way to fix it is to get average americans to understand how a healthy economy works and what sacrifices must be made by all to ensure that it works (thats next to impossible) everybody is out for themselves now, capitalism will never work that way.. so the only other option is "big govenment" until everything starts to work normally again then the government can scale back and hope that the public still isnt economically stupid anymore, which wont happen unless Economics is taught as a subject like math science and english is and not as a optional course

People need to stop thinking of big government as taking over all aspects of our lives, its more like ok the system should work this way, the citizens are behaving in a manner that makes the system fail, so then government is stepping in to make sure people to behave in a way that makes the system work..

Last edited by 80sbabyent; 07-29-2009 at 01:32 PM..
 07-29-2009, 02:32 PM         #50
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Seems like most of you kids on here will never get it.

The main point here is the government grabbing more power and being able to tell you what to do.

This is supposed to be a free country, where the central federal government stays the fu*k out of it's citizens lives, but Americans are slowly forgetting about these types of principles. They want the government to baby-sit them and control every aspect of their lives and they won't realize how detrimental it all was until it's too late.

Would you rather have these criminal CEO's controlling you or officials that YOU elected in the first place?
 8 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
choice is i can go to any doctor i choose to not a network of doctors. if you cant see that thats not the same thing then your lost.

yes its the poor peoples fault as always with people like you its medicare and medicaid fraud those damn ederly and poor people always abusing the system
Your first statement makes no sense. A network is a number of doctors you can choose from to go to. You also have the option to go to another doctor who is not in your network of doctors, but you'll have to pay out the a.ss for it. It's not hard.

And you're equating fraud to poor people. I'm talking about FRAUD. It's not the same thing as poor and elderly. Fix the mother f**kers getting a free ride and not contributing back to the system.
 8 years ago '04        #52
space
space
Taken From HR 3200 July 2009
Page 22: Mandates audits of all employers that self-insure!
• Page 29: Admission: your health care will be rationed!
• Page 30: A government committee will decide what treatments and benefits you get (and, unlike an insurer, there will be no appeals process)
• Page 42: The "Health Choices Commissioner" will decide health benefits for you. You will have no choice. None.
• Page 50: All non-US citizens, illegal or not, will be provided with free healthcare services.
• Page 58: Every person will be issued a National ID Healthcard.
• Page 59: The federal government will have direct, real-time access to all individual bank accounts for electronic funds transfer.
• Page 65: Taxpayers will subsidize all union retiree and community organizer health plans (read: SEIU, UAW and ACORN)
• Page 72: All private healthcare plans must conform to government rules to participate in a Healthcare Exchange.
• Page 84: All private healthcare plans must participate in the Healthcare Exchange (i.e., total government control of private plans)
• Page 91: Government mandates linguistic infrastructure for services; translation: illegal aliens
• Page 95: The Government will pay ACORN and Americorps to sign up individuals for Government-run Health Care plan.
• Page 102: Those eligible for Medicaid will be automatically enrolled: you have no choice in the matter.
• Page 124: No company can sue the government for price-fixing. No "judicial review" is permitted against the government monopoly. Put simply, private insurers will be crushed.
• Page 127: The AMA sold doctors out: the government will set wages.
• Page 145: An employer MUST auto-enroll employees into the government-run public plan. No alternatives.
• Page 126: Employers MUST pay healthcare bills for part-time employees AND their families.

more of what's in the obama "care" bill:
• Page 149: Any employer with a payroll of $400K or more, who does not offer the public option, pays an 8% tax on payroll
• Page 150: Any employer with a payroll of $250K-400K or more, who does not offer the public option, pays a 2 to 6% tax on payroll
• Page 167: Any individual who doesnt' have acceptable healthcare (according to the government) will be taxed 2.5% of income.
• Page 170: Any NON-RESIDENT alien is exempt from individual taxes (Americans will pay for them).
• Page 195: Officers and employees of Government Healthcare Bureaucracy will have access to ALL American financial and personal records.
• Page 203: "The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax." Yes, it really says that.
• Page 239: Bill will reduce physician services for Medicaid. Seniors and the poor most affected."
• Page 241: Doctors: no matter what speciality you have, you'll all be paid the same (thanks, AMA!)
• Page 253: Government sets value of doctors' time, their professional judgment, etc.
• Page 265: Government mandates and controls productivity for private healthcare industries.
• Page 268: Government regulates rental and purchase of power-driven wheelchairs.
• Page 272: Cancer patients: welcome to the wonderful world of rationing!
• Page 280: Hospitals will be penalized for what the government deems preventable re-admissions.
• Page 298: Doctors: if you treat a patient during an initial admission that results in a readmission, you will be penalized by the government.
• Page 317: Doctors: you are now prohibited for owning and investing in healthcare companies!
• Page 318: Prohibition on hospital expansion. Hospitals cannot expand without government approval.
• Page 321: Hospital expansion hinges on "community" input: in other words, yet another payoff for ACORN.
Page 335: Government mandates establishment of outcome-based measures: i.e., rationing.
• Page 341: Government has authority to disqualify Medicare Advantage Plans, HMOs, etc.
• Page 354: Government will restrict enrollment of SPECIAL NEEDS individuals.
• Page 379: More bureaucracy: Telehealth Advisory Committee (healthcare by phone).
• Page 425: More bureaucracy: Advance Care Planning Consult: Senior Citizens, a.ssisted suicide, euthanasia?
• Page 425: Government will instruct and consult regarding living wills, durable powers of attorney, etc. Mandatory. Appears to lock in estate taxes ahead of time.
• Page 425: Goverment provides approved list of end-of-life resources, guiding you in death.
• Page 427: Government mandates program that orders end-of-life treatment; government dictates how your life ends.
• Page 429: Advance Care Planning Consult will be used to dictate treatment as patient's health deteriorates. This can include an ORDER for end-of-life plans. An ORDER from the GOVERNMENT.
• Page 430: Government will decide what level of treatments you may have at end-of-life.
• Page 469: Community-based Home Medical Services: more payoffs for ACORN.
• Page 472: Payments to Community-based organizations: more payoffs for ACORN.
• Page 489: Government will cover marriage and family therapy. Government intervenes in your marriage.
• Page 494: Government will cover mental health services: defining, creating and rationing those services.
 07-29-2009, 06:04 PM         #53
Jon Quest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^thats quite a post, can i get a source for that? if that stuff is really in there it's game blouses on this country.
 07-29-2009, 06:17 PM         #54
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spid3yo said:
Would you rather have these criminal CEO's controlling you or officials that YOU elected in the first place?
What the f**k are you talking about? You do know that most of the people who "run" this country are not elected, but appointed, right? Do you think "you" actually voted for President Obama? No, an electoral college voted for Obama.

Do you think you voted in Ben Bernanke? No, he was appointed. Did YOU vote in all 38 of Obama's bulls**t "czars?" No, they were appointed. Did YOU vote in all of Obama's cabinet which is full of Zionists, CFR members, Trilateral Commission members, and Bilderberg attendees? No, they were appointed. Did YOU vote for our supreme court judges? No, they were appointed.
 07-29-2009, 06:18 PM         #55
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jon Quest said:
^thats quite a post, can i get a source for that? if that stuff is really in there it's game blouses on this country.
I'm pretty sure that list that he posted is inaccurate.
 07-29-2009, 06:43 PM         #56
Jon Quest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here's all you need to know on why this isn't a good thing:

1) stealing from someone is wrong no matter what. even if you are taking money from one person and giving it to another to pay for their healthcare.
2) the government already pays for 65% of all healthcare in this country. the problem is too much government, not too little. costs have gradually increased as more government intervention has taken place.
3) of the 48 million uninsured, 20% are illegals and another 20% make $50,000 or more a year. also, a third of those eligible for government provided care haven't signed up for it.
4) you can't lower costs by collecting money from everyone and then using it to pay for healthcare as opposed to everyone paying for their own healthcare.
 8 years ago '04        #57
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 3163 3163
f**k it about to get all i can out of my health care that i can cuase ill be damn if i go from 195 a year for my coverage(i work for t-mobile best benefits ever) to 2,500 you must be crazy looks they be locking me up for not paying goverment insurance
 8 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 Jon Quest said:
That's not the actual bill. Well obviously. I got it in a direct email. Not one of those mass chain letter things. Brian T. Campbell is a candidate for the House of Representitives. He's heavily involved in the tea parties here in CO. One of his lawyers read over the bill and sent this out to us.

Here's another article I found this morning regarding this bill.

8 years ago '06        #59
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
 MosDefinition said:
i hate to break it to you but most of those things most people dont under the current system you dont get to pick your own doctor if their not apart of your plan if you have prior medical condition insurance companies can refuse to except you or give you insanely high payments

so since most of you are complaining about something that doesnt even exist yet and at this point may not pass what is your idea for changing the system
I have a basic plan that is not expensive at all, from a no-name company and I got to choose my doc so wtf are you talking about? Where are your statistics?

Good docs are hard to come by.
 8 years ago '06        #60
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
 Spid3yo said:
they already do...the federal reserve
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago