Usain bolt = steroids....

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '07        #81
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3276 3276
 trackmanxs said:
just so ya'll know michael phelps is a genetic freak his body doesnt produce as much lactic acid all of you who ran a 400 know what lactic acid and b00ty lock is

but with bolt this dude came out of nowhere...i ran track in college and the only jamacian you was hearin of was osafa powell...i think i heard of bolt running in the pan-am games and then this dude is the fastest cat on earth...its suspicious real suspicious
Asafa Powell is 4 years older than Bolt so of course you wouldn't here his name. He was hurt in 2006 too. He ran the junior competitions.
 8 years ago '05        #82
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 modalee81 said:
If Usain is roiding or gene doping than I can guarantee that Lebron James has done or is doing the same.
Why do you say that?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #83
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ghost8 said:
Asafa Powell is 4 years older than Bolt so of course you wouldn't here his name. He was hurt in 2006 too. He ran the junior competitions.
and a choke artist among other things....but bolt has always been on the map if u run sub 20...cats will know about u
 8 years ago '07        #84
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 ghost8 said:
You make no sense. When he was 15 he ran a 20.6 in the 200, to put that in perspective Jeff Demps prob the fastest person playing college football ran a 21.04 his senior year in HS. There have been no huge jumps in his time to suggest that he's using anything.
Check my previous post Im in the pro-Usain Bolt category...Im trying to point out that a poor guy that has no ties to the US could afford this
"It would cost about $1 million"
 8 years ago '05        #85
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 BxCastro said:
can you close the thread now please

Source -
this is article is before the WELL before the beijing olympics...and they are suspecting people of using repoxygen ( a form of gene therapy) which would be like using EPO....so i wouldnt close the thread just yet
 8 years ago '07        #86
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Sheeed said:
a hand full of High schoolers have run 20.x it's not ridiculously uncommon in the states...or in jamaica for that matter....if u look @ the MEAC (with Howard,NCCU, etc) they got a bunch of caribbean cats with crazy credentials....his other races didn't really surprise me....it's the 100 that's what I was skeptical about...he's been fast and if u check my previous posts I've said he would probably be at least 9.x and 19.x
Posted via Mobile Device

About the 100m, it was his first time ever ever running the event. He didn't even run it when he was in the juniors, his coaches never allowed him they wanted him to be a 400m runner. Only time he ran it was in the 4x100m relay which is totally different than running it individually. In the event no one run under Bolt's 10.03, Leroy Dixon 10.07 2nd place, and Wallace Spearmon 10.20 in 3rd. On the IAAF website it said there was a negative head wind for the 200m(fastest time 20.24), don't know if it affected the 100m race though.
 8 years ago '07        #87
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 BxCastro said:
Check my previous post Im in the pro-Usain Bolt category...Im trying to point out that a poor guy that has no ties to the US could afford this
Oh aight
 8 years ago '05        #88
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ghost8 said:
About the 100m, it was his first time ever ever running the event. He didn't even run it when he was in the juniors, his coaches never allowed him they wanted him to be a 400m runner. Only time he ran it was in the 4x100m relay which is totally different than running it individually. In the event no one run under Bolt's 10.03, Leroy Dixon 10.07 2nd place, and Wallace Spearmon 10.20 in 3rd. On the IAAF website it said there was a negative head wind for the 200m(fastest time 20.24), don't know if it affected the 100m race though.
he could very well be legit...but with this sport you cant help but be skeptical...especially if u know dopers will always be ahead of the testing agencies...
 07-27-2009, 07:01 PM         #89
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
STOP HATING b*tch
 8 years ago '06        #90
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 The Hatchett said:
I'm a hater

Wow...well at least you come out and tell the truth.
 8 years ago '07        #91
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30516 30516
Dude trains in america/europe.... So talking about 'jamaicans' like he is apart of their program is utter nonsense.

Last edited by stogz; 07-27-2009 at 07:43 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #92
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
 stogz said:
Dude trains in america/europe.... So talking about 'jamaicans' like he is apart of their program is utter nonsense.
i said i wasn't coming back into this thread...
but the post i'm replying to just shows the ignorance in here.

Bolt has NEVER trained in the US.
he is trained by GLEN MILLS @ RACERS TRACK CLUB...
he's a fully locally grown talent.
maaaaaaaaan y'all salty.
 07-27-2009, 10:09 PM         #93
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
Michael Phelps = roids....

I mean he wins every race he enters, has no competition, and is so much ahead of every other swimmer, he must be doping right???

Some people are just freaks of nature. The perfect build and size for their sport with a crazy work ethic.

Bolt ran a 10.03 the first time he ran the 100m. Now I don't know if any of you have ever run track but it takes time to get your body ready for a certain event. Before this he was a 200/400 runner, so he def was not ready physically for the 100m. At fifteen he ran a 20.6(he's 22 now) so how are you going to tell me that by now he wouldn't be running a 19 and 9.7.
The difference between Bolt and Phelps is Phelps isn't dominating the premier event in his sport. In Swimming the 50 and 100 meter free is the top event and Phelps has never swam these before this summer and he sucked at both.
He actually withdrew from one because he couldn't even place in the top three. So maybe he ain't the greatest to do it and if he on roids he needs to get his money back.
 8 years ago '05        #94
theking08 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,187 | Props total: 361 361
come on yall...if your a track runner in here you should know that if u are able to run an easy 45 in the 400 and 19 high in the 200......under 10 should not be surprising....im a 400m runner myself and wheneva i do anything 300m or below at practice, I was be able to burn all the sprinters that i worked out with...that "extra mileage" is very helpful
 8 years ago '05        #95
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 theking08 said:
come on yall...if your a track runner in here you should know that if u are able to run an easy 45 in the 400 and 19 high in the 200......under 10 should not be surprising....im a 400m runner myself and wheneva i do anything 300m or below at practice, I was be able to burn all the sprinters that i worked out with...that "extra mileage" is very helpful
Very far from the truth
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #96
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 Sheeed said:
he could very well be legit...but with this sport you cant help but be skeptical...especially if u know dopers will always be ahead of the testing agencies...
I understand what you're saying, but I think it's stupid to conclude he is on roids because of how fast he is. What's the point of watching the sport if you're just gonna decide anyone who breaks a record is cheating? I'd rather be dissapointed in being so impressed if he was to get caught than sit here and say this kid, who has brought more attention to the sport for positive reasons than anyone in years, is a cheater. He's someone you can believe in (unless you're the threadstarter whpo seems to have a clear bias towards USA).

And yes, you are correct that usually peope of his height aren't good sprinters. That's why he is so special, because one of the first TALL sprinters who has an advantage due to his height. Where other tall sprinters are disadvantaged because of thei inabilit to get quick starts etc, Bolt has a rediculous ability to be able to not even need a quick start, and then just be THAT much quicker than everyone else.

This guy is amazing, if he one day turns out to be on roids, I'd be gutted that what I watched last year was chaeting, because seeing what he did was truly mind blowing. But I'm not gonna make that a.ssumption, because it does nothing but make the sport less enjoyable.
 8 years ago '04        #97
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
I doubt the n*gga is doing some super advanced sh*t like genetic doping...I'd consider it if he was from the US, China or Russia but ain't no Jamaican n*ggas going to undergo some scientific sh*t like that...they don't have the money nor know how to pull that sh*t off

so take genetic doping out of the discussion...

onto what other runners think

Carl Lewis probably knows a cheater when he sees one...he was the one that dry snitched on ben johnson and 9.69 without trying all the way through does smell like some ben johnson type sh*t so I wouldn't be surprised if he did something

but even with that...Bolt goes into the innocent until proven guilty category in my book, am I skeptical; yes but am I saying he's definitely on something? no

if cats was running 9.79s with steroids 20 years ago, with the advances in training and technology, maybe human capabilities have reached that point

Last edited by Liquid-Science; 07-28-2009 at 04:15 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #98
theking08 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,187 | Props total: 361 361
 Sheeed said:
Very far from the truth
Posted via Mobile Device
race me!!sik naw but......

[video - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy