Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 black ice 2003 said:
Im telling yall as a former track runner u dont gain that much time in tha 100 that fast.I dont give a fu*k if youre gods gift to track !And tall runners suck as 100m runners
first time for everything though....
 07-27-2009, 02:49 PM         #62
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he very well could be using, but who cares?
The reason i know he using, is that during the Olympics not only was he beasting but every damn Jamaican runner was winning medals, some s.hit that dont ever happen. That is why I questioned whether he was using.
 8 years ago '05        #63
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 cfalcon22 said:
The reason i know he using, is that during the Olympics not only was he beasting but every damn Jamaican runner was winning medals, some s.hit that dont ever happen. That is why I questioned whether he was using.
when that happened with america...they eventually got caught lol...but PEDs aint that bad anyway...its DEF not a shortcut or anything...might as well let everybody use em and make it a level playing field
 8 years ago '07        #64
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
Michael Phelps = roids....

I mean he wins every race he enters, has no competition, and is so much ahead of every other swimmer, he must be doping right???

Some people are just freaks of nature. The perfect build and size for their sport with a crazy work ethic.

Bolt ran a 10.03 the first time he ran the 100m. Now I don't know if any of you have ever run track but it takes time to get your body ready for a certain event. Before this he was a 200/400 runner, so he def was not ready physically for the 100m. At fifteen he ran a 20.6(he's 22 now) so how are you going to tell me that by now he wouldn't be running a 19 and 9.7.
 8 years ago '09        #65
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
 cfalcon22 said:

the playing field was levelled... no more marion jones & justin gatlin etc to win all the sprint medals. do u think it's a coincidence that as soon as the drug testing got taken to a higher level that the USA has fallen back a bit.
wake up!!!

& as for the threadstarter...
u failed from the get-go, cause the thread is called "BOLT = ROIDS" but then u say "i'm not saying he is"... n*gga make ya mind up. if u're not sure about it, put a question mark or something. u making definitive statements & then have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to back it.

/thread
i'm done with this no fact having, speculating, hating a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '06        #66
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
dudes right cause over der in da jamaica they dont test so they take it at a young age and what they do i take it train with it till like 2 months before wat ever sport there doin to avoid that testing postive thing and then they jump back on it after they all been tested because my roomate ran over there for an invite and they tried to get him to take some and he said no so i guess its legal to take over there but i think bolt is on somethin
 8 years ago '05        #67
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Mr.Heismen said:
dudes right cause over der in da jamaica they dont test so they take it at a young age and what they do i take it train with it till like 2 months before wat ever sport there doin to avoid that testing postive thing and then they jump back on it after they all been tested because my roomate ran over there for an invite and they tried to get him to take some and he said no so i guess its legal to take over there but i think bolt is on somethin
I'd safely bet he didn't take anything as a youth....the sport isn't that serious to do all that....once it's ur job ten u do whatever it takes...even if he is takig anything he is easily still a 9.x and 19.x sprinter without any PED...and that's if he's taking anyhing...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #68
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
ima go with... Dude is fast.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #69
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
hes just a genetic freak like lebron james, michael phelps and the list goes on
 8 years ago '04        #70
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,637 | Props total: 1144 1144
hey guys listen i am usain bolt and ivebeen posting on this site for a while now on the low but im really the sprinter and trust me i never did do a steroids and im not a druggie im a clean runner i won my race legally.

-usain bolt

ps check my ip if u dont believe me
 8 years ago '05        #71
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 LovinPavan said:
hey guys listen i am usain bolt and ivebeen posting on this site for a while now on the low but im really the sprinter and trust me i never did do a steroids and im not a druggie im a clean runner i won my race legally.

-usain bolt

Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #72
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
Lol at all the Jamaicans on here who have come to tha rescue for Usain Bolt!!
 8 years ago '06        #73
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
If Usain is roiding or gene doping than I can guarantee that Lebron James has done or is doing the same.
 8 years ago '07        #74
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 LovinPavan said:

-usain bolt

:mamoru2:
 8 years ago '07        #75
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Just so you know
2001 - age 14
2002 - age 15
2003 - age 16
2004 - age 17
2005 - age 18
2006 - age 19
2007 - age 20
2008 - age 21

[pic - click to view]

Now if that isn't natural progression...
 8 years ago '07        #76
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
The procedure, according to doctors, is so simple and widespread that a trained college biology student could perform gene transfers. Or an athletic trainer.

"It's not something that's very hard to do, but it's expensive," says Serikawa. "It would cost about $1 million, and it would take a fair amount of equipment. But the technology is very straightforward. If you were in a fully equipped lab, it wouldn't be that difficult."
can you close the thread now please

Source -
 8 years ago '05        #77
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
just so ya'll know michael phelps is a genetic freak his body doesnt produce as much lactic acid all of you who ran a 400 know what lactic acid and b00ty lock is

but with bolt this dude came out of nowhere...i ran track in college and the only jamacian you was hearin of was osafa powell...i think i heard of bolt running in the pan-am games and then this dude is the fastest cat on earth...its suspicious real suspicious

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 70 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 07-27-2009, 04:38 PM         #78
infamous4174 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U a fuc*in hater k*ll urself brah

u just mad jamaica run track_y u aint say nothing bout phelps he smoke his competitors to is he taking steroids 2
 8 years ago '07        #79
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 BxCastro said:
can you close the thread now please

Source -
You make no sense. When he was 15 he ran a 20.6 in the 200, to put that in perspective Jeff Demps prob the fastest person playing college football ran a 21.04 his senior year in HS. There have been no huge jumps in his time to suggest that he's using anything.
 8 years ago '05        #80
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
a hand full of High schoolers have run 20.x it's not ridiculously uncommon in the states...or in jamaica for that matter....if u look @ the MEAC (with Howard,NCCU, etc) they got a bunch of caribbean cats with crazy credentials....his other races didn't really surprise me....it's the 100 that's what I was skeptical about...he's been fast and if u check my previous posts I've said he would probably be at least 9.x and 19.x
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy