Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
Big Daddy K8806 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 29 29
sounds like hating to me smh
 8 years ago '05        #42
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 BxCastro said:
So you guys screaming Gene Doping really mean to tell me a youth from Trelawny...that broke school records @ the age of 12 refused to run in the US because he felt JA was home...U muthafu*kas mean to tell me he could afford Gene Doping??? Im baffled by you conspiracy theorist... we should move this to the knowledge corner
if it isnt gene doping its something else...and thats still an "IF"......and who are we to speak on who can afford gene doping and who cant...this is peoples livelihoods...their gonna do whatever to succeed...so im not really mad at them if this what they gotta do at the end of the day
 8 years ago '09        #43
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3823 3823
 BxCastro said:
So you guys screaming Gene Doping really mean to tell me a youth from Trelawny...that broke school records @ the age of 12 refused to run in the US because he felt JA was home...U muthafu*kas mean to tell me he could afford Gene Doping??? Im baffled by you conspiracy theorist... we should move this to the knowledge corner
co-signature applied...
gene doping is expensive sh!t. where bolt grew up, there isn't even paved roads.
 07-27-2009, 01:48 PM         #44
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya its clear this was made to be a hate thread, its pretty sad
 07-27-2009, 01:49 PM         #45
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
 8 years ago '07        #46
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Sheeed said:
if it isnt gene doping its something else...and thats still an "IF"......and who are we to speak on who can afford gene doping and who cant...this is peoples livelihoods...their gonna do whatever to succeed...so im not really mad at them if this what they gotta do at the end of the day
*See quote below*

5_star_smitty said:
co-signature applied...
gene doping is expensive sh!t. where bolt grew up, there isn't even paved roads.
Anything dealing with Gene's is a fukin arm and a leg...that sh*t aint like roids ya track coach just says here take this....

Sheeed your one of the few posters I respect on here but this is asinine....these are frivolous allegations....Gene Doping fam??? The caribbean sprinters are some of the most natural runners out there....these cats start off at whatever they excel in @ a very young age...whether it be academics or athletics....n*ggaz is making FLOOR PLANS @ 12 as part of secondary school requirements...my cousin was playing soccer on a high level @ 10 around the caribbean...the work ethic is not the same here and in the caribbean thats all it is
 8 years ago '05        #47
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 BxCastro said:
*See quote below*

Anything dealing with Gene's is a fukin arm and a leg...that sh*t aint like roids ya track coach just says here take this....

Sheeed your one of the few posters I respect on here but this is asinine....these are frivolous allegations....Gene Doping fam??? The caribbean sprinters are some of the most natural runners out there....these cats start off at whatever they excel in @ a very young age...whether it be academics or athletics....n*ggaz is making FLOOR PLANS @ 12 as part of secondary school requirements...my cousin was playing soccer on a high level @ 10 around the caribbean...the work ethic is not the same here and in the caribbean thats all it is
once on the professional circuit anything is a possibility...and i know track and soccer, moreso track is serious business in jamaica...and the youth down there are nasty (i kno cuz i end up running against these cats cuz a lot of them come over here for college and what not...) and im not accusing all of them of gene dopping either...it could be something more conventional...mind you all of this is based of what conte said so i dont see why u think my comments are soo outrageous...
 8 years ago '09        #48
The Hatchett  OP
space
space
$924 | Props total: 7 7
 Fall of Rome said:
at this dude been salty just because bolt is faster then his track mate tyson gay, man stfu and stop been a hater
Dog wtf are you talking about?

I was never the fastest. never needed to be. I ran for the love of it. im not even CLOSE to an Olympian...

And naw Tyson was never on my team, but yea you right i root for him because he is one of the best in the US.

your just being foolish to not question Bolt. Either that or you have no idea what your talking about...
 8 years ago '05        #49
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
and as far as the work ethic and what not goes its probably comparable to the best cats u have running track on a high school level here...kids running 45 sec quarter miles and and sub 10.1x happens....sh*t jeffrey demps ran 10.01 if im not mistaken at the olympic trails or before it...and he's in highschool...so there are a lot of talented kids in both places...its the progression and the amount of time taken to progress...thats what raises red flags in this sport
 8 years ago '04        #50
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
No I dont think so

He's huge as hell = long a.ss strides, on top of being fast and a good athlete

and last...this is the most important thing to his success...he's Jamaican...he gets blazed :rasta:
 8 years ago '07        #51
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 The Hatchett said:
Dog wtf are you talking about?

I was never the fastest. never needed to be. I ran for the love of it. im not even CLOSE to an Olympian...

And naw Tyson was never on my team, but yea you right i root for him because he is one of the best in the US.

your just being foolish to not question Bolt. Either that or you have no idea what your talking about...

[pic - click to view]

could it just be natural progression and dedication to training.....
 8 years ago '05        #52
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 BxCastro said:

[pic - click to view]

could it just be natural progression and dedication to training.....
you would think...but doubts arise when ur first professional hundred is 10.1x and u ran 9.6x in aroound 8 months....that doesnt happen in this sport (so either hes just the first to do it or its somehthing else)....and im not even trying to say he's been doping his entir career because there are a handful of teenagers running 20.x and 45.x which are really fast times for teenagers but thats not what raises concerns...
 8 years ago '07        #53
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Sheeed said:
you would think...but doubts arise when ur first professional hundred is 10.1x and u ran 9.6x in aroound 8 months....that doesnt happen in this sport (so either hes just the first to do it or its somehthing else)....and im not even trying to say he's been doping his entir career because there are a handful of teenagers running 20.x and 45.x which are really fast times for teenagers but thats not what raises concerns...
Adjustments, stage fright, Keep those Elbows tucked in....My first meet @ the armoury I was trash and I ran outta breathe running on them bouncy a.ss floors....few months later penn relays no problem
 8 years ago '06        #54
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
Gene doping
 8 years ago '05        #55
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 BxCastro said:
Adjustments, stage fright, Keep those Elbows tucked in....My first meet @ the armoury I was trash and I ran outta breathe running on them bouncy a.ss floors....few months later penn relays no problem
yea but we're not in the same class as dude, so our improvements should be much better...he'd already been running professional for a couple of years...but i mean yea big stage, crowd, and nerves can all contribute to the time drop...but if u dont factor that he ran that and remember he 9.72 in the rain in ny...he could gone faster with better conditions....so im still a lil skeptical...
 8 years ago '08        #56
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,105 | Props total: 2628 2628
Well im sure more qualified people have checked for steroid use. The dude has the perfect body type for racing, he takes what, 10 less strides in the 100 meter than everyone else? That's god given. It sucks that too much success leads people to think you're a cheater...
 8 years ago '05        #57
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Imagin3 said:
Well im sure more qualified people have checked for steroid use. The dude has the perfect body type for racing, he takes what, 10 less strides in the 100 meter than everyone else? That's god given. It sucks that too much success leads people to think you're a cheater...
you can only check for what you know about...but look @ all the cats who hae been previosly caught...they tested them too and nothing came up until after the fact...dopers are always gonna be ahead of the testing agencies...ALWAYS....
 8 years ago '05        #58
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 Sheeed said:
you can only check for what you know about...but look @ all the cats who hae been previosly caught...they tested them too and nothing came up until after the fact...dopers are always gonna be ahead of the testing agencies...ALWAYS....
thats real talk....jamacians are always faster in they youth because they have perfect training conditions all year long and they run track since they been like 10....but this kid be doin some amazing sh*t that has to raise a flag

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 69 (-2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 8 years ago '04        #59
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
Im telling yall as a former track runner u dont gain that much time in tha 100 that fast.I dont give a fu*k if youre gods gift to track !And tall runners suck as 100m runners
 8 years ago '05        #60
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 trackmanxs said:
thats real talk....jamacians are always faster in they youth because they have perfect training conditions all year long and they run track since they been like 10....but this kid be doin some amazing sh*t that has to raise a flag
yup...thats why i envy them they have the perfect running conditions...them and the kids in florida and texas....hence why they usually end up being the fastest kids in the country.....

yea man i will always be skepitcal of people in this sport regardless of country..cuz look @ the whole balco thing...the only way they found out about the "the clear" is because they were tipped off...outside of that they were testing and ppl were roided up passing with flying colors...so how do we know they aint doing sh*t like that now?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy