Usain bolt = steroids....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 goke11429 said:
doesn't he gets tested like everyone else?
yes but most of it is during or in between competition done by the IAAF and the olympic committee during the beijing olympics......the rest of the testing for U.S. athletes is done by other organizations...conte was saying that they dont have an org down in the caribbean to test during the offseason....which is when steroids will be most beneficial...
 07-27-2009, 01:18 PM         #22
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Those tests can only show you so much... Especially when they're taken pretty much within a year or two (which Bolt's are) and he was virtually no past history of other professional tested races before 07.

You have no baseline to work with to see if his body has been altered in any way.
either way i think dude is clean and his speed comes from his build more than anything
 07-27-2009, 01:18 PM         #23
crownjewelz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Usain Bolt = "Gene Doping" google it....hes genetically enhanced and its undectable
 8 years ago '09        #24
The Hatchett  OP
space
space
$924 | Props total: 7 7
 Sheeed said:
the thing is the majority of the people making those ridiculous jumps in times these days are from the caribbean...and thats were conte was talking about...so iono man...makes u wonder
 8 years ago '09        #25
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
I respect him til the test tells me to stop ... LoL...
 8 years ago '07        #26
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Sheeed said:
most of the testing done now is during the season....at least for the caribbean sprinters cuz there is no independent organization down there to conduct test year round...so conte was saying that some cats down there were using PEDs (he did say that he had no proof on the big guns but they could easily be in that lot) which are used during the offseason when much testing isnt done...and by the time competition rolls around there is no trace of it in their system....so the IAAF can do all the test they want but nothing will show up and the times just keep dropping...sh*t look at kelly ann frazer...10.32 to 10.78 in less than a year?? there are a lot of caribbean sprinters with such ridiculous drops in time as well...but we'll see
theres a lot that goes into the drop of time....there is no sprinter than can run the same time over and over again
 8 years ago '05        #27
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 The Hatchett said:
their scrubs though...aint no one worried about them...lol but it makes u wonder...and this isnt even singling out jamaica...there are a lot of other countries down there suspect as well....

and if he's gene doping...then i wouldnt be surprised if a lot of americans were too...and other countries...
 07-27-2009, 01:21 PM         #28
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Hatchett said:
ok now look where they're from, the banned substance is clearly weed duh, they're jamaican

also hatchet u seem suspect as fu*k, you are ex track runner? ur mad cus he's so fast and you aren't on same scale, its cool man we all cant be the best, its like the kids who prolly played ball against lebron in high school i bet some of them still say they can guard him or some sh*t hahaha

Last edited by Hurricane24; 07-27-2009 at 01:23 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #29
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 The Hatchett said:
i mean, im not jealous, but ill give you that i may sound like a hater. IM NOT...

But i am speaking from Experience.

You ask anyone that runs, or go look at a meet, that stuff just doesn't happen. and when it does, 2 years later you find out he was on roids.

But you don't understand how the runners really are built...

What is the perfect size for a bball player? like 7'12"? No, cuz he would be slow like sean bradley. Its like 6'6" - 6'10"

Military perfect size is around 5'11 (over 6 feet the knees give out due to marching)

Sprinters are dudes that are 5'4"- 5"10" with HUGE quads and small calfs, because they need shorter strides, especially in the explosion stage. The fact that he is tall is a hindrance in the 100. It may help in the 200 but his explosion would be affected.

im just sayin...
sounds... kinda reasonable...
 8 years ago '05        #30
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 BxCastro said:
theres a lot that goes into the drop of time....there is no sprinter than can run the same time over and over again
yea i never said anything about running the same time over and over...but to drop 5 tenths of a second in 8 months? and the only sprinters that year doing it being from the same place makes u wonder because it really doesnt happen in this sport...that or first time for everyhting...
 07-27-2009, 01:23 PM         #31
blackflaem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
yea he went from a 10.1x to 9.65 in about 8 months or so....and that 10.1 was his first professional hundred...that kinda progression is not something normal...but then again he could just be the exception...

that along with a whole bunch of other people....victor conte basically came out and said they were using PEDs down there...but i guess no one cared for what he had to say
Correction. 9.69
 8 years ago '05        #32
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
drugs or not bolt is easily a 9.9x sprinter....so there is obviously a lot of natural talent as far as him being better than everyone else...sh*t he ran a 45 sec quarter mile as a 17 year old....
 8 years ago '05        #33
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 blackflaem said:
Correction. 9.69
might as well be 9.65 cuz he slowed down well before the line to celebrate
 8 years ago '07        #34
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,023 | Props total: 7526 7526
 Sheeed said:
yea i never said anything about running the same time over and over...but to drop 5 tenths of a second in 8 months? and the only sprinters that year doing it being from the same place makes u wonder because it really doesnt happen in this sport...that or first time for everyhting...
yea the guy not even in his prime yet which makes even more crazy...im curious to know how fast he could run a 400m...he could probably break that record..
 8 years ago '05        #35
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Captain Fresh said:
yea the guy not even in his prime yet which makes even more crazy...im curious to know how fast he could run a 400m...he could probably break that record..
i think he could too...he can literally jog 45 secs.....but he claims to not like the race so we probably wont see it
 8 years ago '09        #36
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
@ all the HATE...
this dude was running fast times @ 15 years old. if it wasn't for injuries he would have been doing this a long time ago.
the man is just a freak of nature, they come ever so rarely.
stop eating sour grapes & watch history made in front of your very eyes.

8 years ago '09        #37
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 Sheeed said:
most of the testing done now is during the season....at least for the caribbean sprinters cuz there is no independent organization down there to conduct test year round...so conte was saying that some cats down there were using PEDs (he did say that he had no proof on the big guns but they could easily be in that lot) which are used during the offseason when much testing isnt done...and by the time competition rolls around there is no trace of it in their system....so the IAAF can do all the test they want but nothing will show up and the times just keep dropping...sh*t look at kelly ann frazer...10.32 to 10.78 in less than a year?? there are a lot of caribbean sprinters with such ridiculous drops in time as well...but we'll see
u must be mixing her up with FLO JO...
the queen of steroids.
if u're gonna try & come off like u know anything, get some facts 1st.
@ 10:32.
our athletes are tested out here round the clock, you think they only get tested during competition time?
iaaf is on our case like Matlock, that's no secret. come with something better than "there is no trace in their system when competition rolls around"
GAD DAMN THE HATE IS HEAVY IN HERE !!!!
 07-27-2009, 01:40 PM         #38
Fall of Rome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at this dude been salty just because bolt is faster then his track mate tyson gay, man stfu and stop been a hater
 8 years ago '05        #39
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 5_star_smitty said:
u must be mixing her up with FLO JO...
the queen of steroids.
if u're gonna try & come off like u know anything, get some facts 1st.
@ 10:32.
our athletes are tested out here round the clock, you think they only get tested during competition time?
iaaf is on our case like Matlock, that's no secret. come with something better than "there is no trace in their system when competition rolls around"
GAD DAMN THE HATE IS HEAVY IN HERE !!!!
it was an 11.3X not 10.x....its not even hate so gtfoh...i have no reason to hat on jamaica....flo jo prolly was on roids wouldnt surprise me either...and your athletes are not tested around the clock because the IAAF doesnt do off season testing...
 8 years ago '07        #40
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
So you guys screaming Gene Doping really mean to tell me a youth from Trelawny...that broke school records @ the age of 12 refused to run in the US because he felt JA was home...U muthafu*kas mean to tell me he could afford Gene Doping??? Im baffled by you conspiracy theorist... we should move this to the knowledge corner
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago