Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-29-2009, 07:09 PM         #61
Godfath3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king-2-be said:
bro the illuminati main job is 2 keep people asleep.... and what better way 2 keep em asleep than rap music. u got your rhymes, melodies, hooks, etc 2 keep peolpe in a daze. they will use anybody they feel has power and influence and then magnify it. (throw them on tv all the time, put them in new movies, commercials etc) anything 2 keep the average consumer unaware of what theyre really doing behind the scenes. just like right now with all the recession, depression, swine flu, martial law etc going on they still seem 2 only brodcast mj death and sum random professor from harvard claiming racism!!! and when u get a contract and get as big as pac was they would let u know whats really going on and tell u not 2 go against it. and u see what happened.
Thanks for the education on the global elite agenda but save it you really need to figure out what your saying here. So let me get this straight you believe...2pac is the only music artist to go "against" the illuminati so therefore he was a.ssasinated? and not only that he even prophesized his death but left no traces of said secret organizations except a lable of his album "killuminati" annnnnd not only that you believe he was so important that the global elite...the illuminati have approached him and asked him to join them in world domination??

So you don't get it twisted. I love Pac. My most favorite artist of all time..he made music abotu everything but for him not to drop more songs to do with these global elitists secretly running the world is UNcharacteristic of him..because he had a song for everything.

Seriously..why do movies like "angels and demons" or "devinci code" exist if they are showing these secret societyies...and nothing happends ot the entertainers like tom hanks?

Last edited by Godfath3r; 07-29-2009 at 08:57 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #62
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 2651 2651
yall are ridiculous..."the illuminati is this and that" like you would know if it did infact exist...the whole reason for it would be a secret organization, so how do you dumb muhf**kas somehow got it all figured out?

i swear people are dumb as f**k...not everything is a conspiracy sometimes s**t just happens

r.i.p. pac, the greatest...
 07-29-2009, 11:39 PM         #63
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Godfath3r said:
Thanks for the education on the global elite agenda but save it you really need to figure out what your saying here. So let me get this straight you believe...2pac is the only music artist to go "against" the illuminati so therefore he was a.ssasinated? and not only that he even prophesized his death but left no traces of said secret organizations except a lable of his album "killuminati" annnnnd not only that you believe he was so important that the global elite...the illuminati have approached him and asked him to join them in world domination??

So you don't get it twisted. I love Pac. My most favorite artist of all time..he made music abotu everything but for him not to drop more songs to do with these global elitists secretly running the world is UNcharacteristic of him..because he had a song for everything.

Seriously..why do movies like "angels and demons" or "devinci code" exist if they are showing these secret societyies...and nothing happends ot the entertainers like tom hanks?

yea pac is my favorite rapper 2 so its no bias against him...no hes is not the only rapper 2 go against them n wont prolly be the last. look at prodigy 4 instance where is he now? and since ur a big pac fan like me. why is that 2pac alot of the unreleased 2pac song in the makaveli era talkin bout illuminati, black jesus, microchips, etc. 4 example... they dont give a f@ck about us, black jesus, white mans world, hi speed etc he started making 2 many songs talking about there plan and they wanted 2 shut him up. when your signed 2 a major u are basically property of you record company(they basically turn u into a character). u have 2 do as ur told or they have sumone fill your shoes.
 8 years ago '04        #64
R-Geezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$978 | Props total: 1 1
 rawproduct03 said:
time to save this thread really quick......

Oh yeah, you definitely save the thread.....:applause:
 07-30-2009, 11:58 AM         #65
Godfath3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king-2-be said:
yea pac is my favorite rapper 2 so its no bias against him...no hes is not the only rapper 2 go against them n wont prolly be the last. look at prodigy 4 instance where is he now? and since ur a big pac fan like me. why is that 2pac alot of the unreleased 2pac song in the makaveli era talkin bout illuminati, black jesus, microchips, etc. 4 example... they dont give a f@ck about us, black jesus, white mans world, hi speed etc he started making 2 many songs talking about there plan and they wanted 2 shut him up. when your signed 2 a major u are basically property of you record company(they basically turn u into a character). u have 2 do as ur told or they have sumone fill your shoes.
gimem the songs in question which your referring as to where he speaks about the illuminati.
 8 years ago '07        #66
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Godfath3r said:
"closely"......u can see anything you want when your looking for it. if i listen to reasonable doubt closely i can a.ssume that jay is talking about circus midgets and unicorns.
 07-30-2009, 07:17 PM         #67
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Godfath3r said:
gimem the songs in question which your referring as to where he speaks about the illuminati.

THEY DONT GIVE A F@CK ABOUT US
"some say EXPECT ILLUMINATI take my body 2 sleep/
nikkaz with they shotty at the party just as rowdy as me/
before i fear COMPUTER CHIPS i gotta deal wit bustaz trippin/

HI SPEED
we all destined 2 be swallowed by the same thing we lust 4.....
POLITICANS passin laws u dont even know ughh/
sooner or later that money gon be ILLEGAL and u gotta get ya dough up/

thats just 2 examples and hes talking about that rfid chip that is supposed 2 replace the money system thats gon track people soon. they dont want the average consumer 2 know all that n think about that n ask questions about that. just listen 2 the unreleased tracks. yea some of them are of lower quality but most have sum political messages in them
 07-30-2009, 07:47 PM         #68
Godfath3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king-2-be said:
THEY DONT GIVE A F@CK ABOUT US
"some say EXPECT ILLUMINATI take my body 2 sleep/
nikkaz with they shotty at the party just as rowdy as me/
before i fear COMPUTER CHIPS i gotta deal wit bustaz trippin/

HI SPEED
we all destined 2 be swallowed by the same thing we lust 4.....
POLITICANS passin laws u dont even know ughh/
sooner or later that money gon be ILLEGAL and u gotta get ya dough up/

thats just 2 examples and hes talking about that rfid chip that is supposed 2 replace the money system thats gon track people soon. they dont want the average consumer 2 know all that n think about that n ask questions about that. just listen 2 the unreleased tracks. yea some of them are of lower quality but most have sum political messages in them
"some say EXPECT ILLUMINATI take my body 2 sleep"
We know he knew about the illuminati but the question is did he beleive in them? cause he was recorded sayin he didn't.

"before i fear COMPUTER CHIPS i gotta deal wit bustaz trippin"
U think he's talkin about the Rfid chip?, but is he really? your making a.ssumptions if you were to start listening to his music now then you can easily make that a.ssumption but if u listend to his movie back in 93-96 era..what computer chips would he be speaking of? CERTAINLY not the Rfid..be realistic bro.

"POLITICANS passin laws u dont even know ughh"
Thats a given ..politicians HAVE been passing laws since the dawn of time under closed curtains away from public eye..this is no secret

"sooner or later that money gon be ILLEGAL and u gotta get ya dough up"
you can make any a.ssumption here and you would be correct i prefer to a.ssume he's talking about making dirty money from hustling, dealin etc..because you need to claim it under taxes n what not...

in conclusion half of ya's listenin to the music believe he's talkin about s**t thats goin on today..could he be? if he was alive yes...but if you beleive he's dead then be realistic.. what he rappin about is what he knew and what was around him at that time n place he was at..early to mid 90's...not new millenium. computer chips and rfid chips is a strech..computer chips is so vague its not even funny..theres computer chips in everythin..and including back then in cell phones...come on people..dude i appriciate you going out of your way to show me those verses..if theres more show them..much respect you back your debate up.
 07-30-2009, 08:27 PM         #69
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Godfath3r said:
"some say EXPECT ILLUMINATI take my body 2 sleep"
We know he knew about the illuminati but the question is did he beleive in them? cause he was recorded sayin he didn't.

"before i fear COMPUTER CHIPS i gotta deal wit bustaz trippin"
U think he's talkin about the Rfid chip?, but is he really? your making a.ssumptions if you were to start listening to his music now then you can easily make that a.ssumption but if u listend to his movie back in 93-96 era..what computer chips would he be speaking of? CERTAINLY not the Rfid..be realistic bro.

"POLITICANS passin laws u dont even know ughh"
Thats a given ..politicians HAVE been passing laws since the dawn of time under closed curtains away from public eye..this is no secret

"sooner or later that money gon be ILLEGAL and u gotta get ya dough up"
you can make any a.ssumption here and you would be correct i prefer to a.ssume he's talking about making dirty money from hustling, dealin etc..because you need to claim it under taxes n what not...

in conclusion half of ya's listenin to the music believe he's talkin about s**t thats goin on today..could he be? if he was alive yes...but if you beleive he's dead then be realistic.. what he rappin about is what he knew and what was around him at that time n place he was at..early to mid 90's...not new millenium. computer chips and rfid chips is a strech..computer chips is so vague its not even funny..theres computer chips in everythin..and including back then in cell phones...come on people..dude i appriciate you going out of your way to show me those verses..if theres more show them..much respect you back your debate up.
if sumbody says Expect Illuminati... they mean be prepared 4 them. like if ya girl calls u and say shes coming over u would expect her right? just like sumbody told pac about them and he expects them. and yea pac talkin bout rfid chips he may not have known there was gonna be small lil chips like they are now but he knew. he knew about aol, the internet, and email at the time... did the average consumer know about emailing sumbody in 96? its sumthing on youtube with him talking about emailing people and its the future and so fast etc. ur forgetting pac is from new york and they had alot of hebrew israelites out there and they been talkin about the chip being put into your hand and forehead for a while. and he went 2 jail in new york and sumbody may have told him all about it.

what are u talking about on the second part??? if u have illegal money the feds dont know about it so how can something they dont know about be illegal? he was saying that because if the gov finds u with money on u when the rfid chip is issued u will be sent 2 jail. thats why he said sooner or later. because it will be in the near future. and yea i believe hes dead im not one of those super pac is the best thing since ice f@ckin water fans or nothing lol!
 07-30-2009, 10:50 PM         #70
Champ i$ Here 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
king 2 be is lookin real dumb right now

anyway, its obvious the government k!lled pac, if u think otherwise youre just a f**kin idiot. everyone knows anything thats f**ked up in life is cuz of the government. every single issue or problem stems from them, who runs the government? the illuminati thats who. wake up u f**kin nincompoops
 07-31-2009, 04:58 PM         #71
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Champ i$ Here said:
king 2 be is lookin real dumb right now

anyway, its obvious the government k!lled pac, if u think otherwise youre just a f**kin idiot. everyone knows anything thats f**ked up in life is cuz of the government. every single issue or problem stems from them, who runs the government? the illuminati thats who. wake up u f**kin nincompoops

how am i looking dumb when i supported my statements???
 8 years ago '08        #72
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17251 17251
Even MJ ain't believing this one, look at his reaction

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #73
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Godfath3r said:

Please, try and think harder than that. "Angels and Demons" and "The Da Vinci Code" were like pre-school renditions of the Illuminati, freemasonic, skull and bonesmen, and ancient black magic cults. Tom Hanks is down with who ever is paying him, they didn't expose anybody or anything with those movies. God damnit, why is Boxden so useless?

ON ANOTHER NOTE: Pac couldn't be controlled like your modern day "take it in the a.ss" rappers who choose to exploit the youth and allow negativity to be the predominant force in their messages to the people. Pac had political ambitions, desires to revolutionize the way youth saw politics and change the lies that the powerful had placed in society. What better reason to k!ll him, if you only knew what the powerful found important, you'd then know why Tupac was a threat.

Open your gat' damn eyes my brothers, Youtube is all you need, , learn one day at a time about this existence we think is life.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 07-31-2009 at 09:10 PM..
 08-02-2009, 01:40 PM         #74
Champ i$ Here 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king-2-be said:
how am i looking dumb when i supported my statements???
n*gga yo s**t dont make no sense
 8 years ago '05        #75
240sx 
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
Yeah like dude said in another post, If it was a planned hit on PAC by Suge I don't see why Suge would be sitting 1ft away from the hit in a direct path of gun fire.
 8 years ago '05        #76
killacali86 
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 19 19
Some people in this thread are heading in the right direction :applause:

and others are simple-minded.
 08-02-2009, 05:12 PM         #77
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Champ i$ Here said:
n*gga yo s**t dont make no sense
its not for u 2 understand then... if u dont know what im talkin bout thats on U... and U need 2educate yourself on the plan that your gov has planned 4 u.
 08-03-2009, 03:15 PM         #78
Godfath3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nonzero said:
If I tell you that there are cameras that can read the writing on your tee from space you'd say "You've been watching too much Independence Day".

If I tell you that there are people behind the people who orchestrate what occurs you'd say "You've been watching too much Angels and Demons".

If I tell you that they use vocal pattern matching as an audio fingerprint to identify and link conversations across multiple databases you'd say "They can't do that - I haven't seen it in a movie yet".
nope. not at all. im jus saying is pac that important where he was considered a threat to the illuminati..and more over why would the illuminati risk exposure by trying to have him a.ssasinated and have questions unanswered which would bread crumb a trail back to them..are they that stupid?
 8 years ago '04        #79
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
I watched this before. Dude narrating it is definitely not a great public speaker. As far as the theories, they're just theories, but they are more interesting than what we have for a story now...

And IMO, "Crazy conspiracy theories" are, more likely than not, closer to what makes sense to ME than what we see on the News
 8 years ago '04        #80
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 Godfath3r said:

Because if the truth is too far from what you perceive to be reality, then you'll write it off as fiction or nonsense... They don't feel threatened (or should I say WOULDN'T) by it if the vast majority of people don't believe it to be true, or even KNOW enough to form an opinion on it...

If they ignore it, then most people will say what you said to try and discredit it.. IF in fact it IS true...
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy