The Real Reason Why 2Pac Was Killed [Pt. 1 & 2]

most viewed right now
 117
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
Ole-G 347 heat pts347 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
 king-2-be said:
hell yea the crackkkaz, illuminati, n freemasons got pac. he was telling 2 many rap secrets n breaking it down 4 the common listener 2 much.
think about it would anybody ever have dreamed of dr. dre being a d!ck sucking f*gg if pac wouldnt have ever said anything? i mean the illuminati (fake jews rich record label owners) put entirely 2 much money into dre and puffy's image and financed them. 2 much money into them 2 let pac just come out tell all their secrets n tell the normal fan and have the fans know the truth and not buy those albums n get rid of them like that. they wanted 2 get a return on their investment and with pac goin on a war path like that and expose the truth. pac also started talking about how the blacks and latino were the lost tribes in an interview he did b4 he died. and he wanted 2 get us back 2gether n let us know that we are the tribes of israel. and that we built america n the whiteman dont want us 2 know about it. and every nikka in the rap game that signed is bi or a full blown f*gg
that's fu*king scary sh*t right here
 8 years ago '07        #42
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I'll watch in a few
 8 years ago '04        #43
eza 
space
avatar space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
it was clearly in the documentary.. .he was illuminati because he made a hand gesture where he touched his two fingers together like nelly, except nelly's was upside down.. but i mean, its the same thing... and the only reason he was k!lled was because quincy jones wanted to have s3x with him but tupac didnt get down like that
ONE WORD EVIDENCE where is all the evidence so far its pretty much someones opinion
 07-29-2009, 12:35 AM         #44
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this rap sh!t is sum deep sh!t bro... all u nikkaz out here thinking its just sum big azz fairytale playground once your signed u are saddly mistaken. ya fav rapper does and has done all kinds of things 2 get 2 that spot he's in... especially if they're 2 a major lable forget about it. nikkaz is wicked man that contract has all kinds of strings attached believe that.
 8 years ago '07        #45
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Just watched this sh*t high... Weird
 07-29-2009, 12:40 PM         #46
Godfath3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the illuminati does not bring in members lightly..so for you guys to think suge and puff was part of them no..sorry they aint. the real illuminati do not like to share power they feel they are the enlightned ones so why must they go out of their way to make somoene famous or give someone knowledge that they so desperatly try to safe guard.

LEts see it for what it really is..this aint no illuminati conpsiracy bulls**t..the fact pac's 7 day theory album came out with the "killuminati" lable was a coincidence..cuz he dint believe in it.

There is definatly a conspiracy or controversy surrounding his murder but to think his music caught the ears of the global elite is reaching they got better things to worry about then what music people are listening too. He was a.ssassinated you find out who the shooter is and where the shooter came from then you can develop a theory as to the who? and the why?. The people who really know the reason why he was a.ssassinated kept it hidden for years. I used to believe it was Suge but looking back now why would he put himself directly in the line of fire..bullets don't have names on them..to this day it still has me scratchin my head.
 07-29-2009, 02:21 PM         #47
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the illuminati k!lled mj
 07-29-2009, 03:53 PM         #48
Godfath3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
the illuminati k!lled mj
LOL why because michael was going to go on tour after over 30 years of bein in the biz he felt the need to expose them?? f**k outta ere' u n*gga is gullible as f**k.
 07-29-2009, 04:03 PM         #49
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
I can't believe people actually believe guys like Nas and Jay Z are in the Illuminati and sh*t wow....
Listen to Reasonable Doubt closely.
 07-29-2009, 04:09 PM         #50
Godfath3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimeIsMoney said:
Listen to Reasonable Doubt closely.
"closely"......u can see anything you want when your looking for it. if i listen to reasonable doubt closely i can a.ssume that jay is talking about circus midgets and unicorns.
 8 years ago '05        #51
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
Let me just say I do believe that many of the people in the entertainment biz all together where gay or bi and back then people did whatever to get a deal and who is too say what you would do if a person say they could make you a star.

But as for pac I think he was k!lled for a whole other reason than the bs they be poppin off. If the average n*gga would have k!lled pac he would have told or been shot bye now. Someone would have told. The simple fact is that the feds were all always following and taking pictures of pac, suge and the whole deathrow camp. Makes me believe that its bigger than what we think.

Do I think that suge k!lled pac I mean its stupid to believe that he would trust n*ggaz to shoot in a car while he is in it. Another thing Suge ain't s**t anymore someone bye now would have flaked on his a.ss. Its all a bigger picture. Biggie was k!lled to just make it look like some east coast west coast BS if you ask me.

Puffy knows more than what he is saying and the world just will never know the truth. I think if suge hated puff so bad he would have k!lled puff instead of big but to k!ll BIG just makes it all look like some east vs west bs.


Last edited by Quddus; 07-29-2009 at 05:00 PM..
 07-29-2009, 05:07 PM         #52
Reggie Noble 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Diddy looks f**ked up..
 8 years ago '04        #53
me707 
space
avatar space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
play video part 2 and fast forward to 7:16 to 7:47. clearly 2pac was not an illuminati member. he's stated that he don't believe that it even exist. that's why he called it k!lluminati, which basically means k!ll the nonsense about a so called illuminati.
 8 years ago '05        #54
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
 Godfath3r said:
There is definatly a conspiracy or controversy surrounding his murder but to think his music caught the ears of the global elite is reaching they got better things to worry about then what music people are listening too. He was a.ssassinated you find out who the shooter is and where the shooter came from then you can develop a theory as to the who? and the why?. The people who really know the reason why he was a.ssassinated kept it hidden for years. I used to believe it was Suge but looking back now why would he put himself directly in the line of fire..bullets don't have names on them..to this day it still has me scratchin my head.
Tupac spoke of self-enlightment. He wanted black people to understand their history and be smart and really now whats going on in america. There is so much that he spoke of and with his influence he could lead millions of black youth.
We are living in the year 2009 brown vs the board of education was in 1954 but it wasn't until the 70's that full intergration happen.

I mean we don't really sit back and think of how the civil rights movement last up until 1968. It really has not been all that long for black people man. But thats how they want us to think. Pac was a smart dude. Growing up with all his teachings and beliefs.


Last edited by Quddus; 07-29-2009 at 05:14 PM..
 07-29-2009, 05:22 PM         #55
Reggie Noble 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wtf: Diddy k!lled Biggie? that's some f**ked up s**t..
 07-29-2009, 05:34 PM         #56
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimeIsMoney said:
Listen to Reasonable Doubt closely.
yea listen 2 "D'Evils" on reasonable doubt.
"I neva prayed 2 god i prayed 2 Gotti"
"Its my life i aint askin 4 forgiveness"
etc yea Gay-Z pushing that illuminati sh!t


Last edited by king-2-be; 07-29-2009 at 05:43 PM..
 07-29-2009, 05:42 PM         #57
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Godfath3r said:
the illuminati does not bring in members lightly..so for you guys to think suge and puff was part of them no..sorry they aint. the real illuminati do not like to share power they feel they are the enlightned ones so why must they go out of their way to make somoene famous or give someone knowledge that they so desperatly try to safe guard.

LEts see it for what it really is..this aint no illuminati conpsiracy bulls**t..the fact pac's 7 day theory album came out with the "killuminati" lable was a coincidence..cuz he dint believe in it.

There is definatly a conspiracy or controversy surrounding his murder but to think his music caught the ears of the global elite is reaching they got better things to worry about then what music people are listening too. He was a.ssassinated you find out who the shooter is and where the shooter came from then you can develop a theory as to the who? and the why?. The people who really know the reason why he was a.ssassinated kept it hidden for years. I used to believe it was Suge but looking back now why would he put himself directly in the line of fire..bullets don't have names on them..to this day it still has me scratchin my head.

bro the illuminati main job is 2 keep people asleep.... and what better way 2 keep em asleep than rap music. u got your rhymes, melodies, hooks, etc 2 keep peolpe in a daze. they will use anybody they feel has power and influence and then magnify it. (throw them on tv all the time, put them in new movies, commercials etc) anything 2 keep the average consumer unaware of what theyre really doing behind the scenes. just like right now with all the recession, depression, swine flu, martial law etc going on they still seem 2 only brodcast mj death and sum random professor from harvard claiming racism!!! and when u get a contract and get as big as pac was they would let u know whats really going on and tell u not 2 go against it. and u see what happened.
 07-29-2009, 05:53 PM         #58
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king-2-be said:
bro the illuminati main job is 2 keep people asleep.... and what better way 2 keep em asleep than rap music. u got your rhymes, melodies, hooks, etc 2 keep peolpe in a daze. they will use anybody they feel has power and influence and then magnify it. (throw them on tv all the time, put them in new movies, commercials etc) anything 2 keep the average consumer unaware of what theyre really doing behind the scenes. just like right now with all the recession, depression, swine flu, martial law etc going on they still seem 2 only brodcast mj death and sum random professor from harvard claiming racism!!! and when u get a contract and get as big as pac was they would let u know whats really going on and tell u not 2 go against it. and u see what happened.

:applause: :applause: this cat is awake
 8 years ago '07        #59
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,657 | Props total: 1114 1114
what if it was just completely random and the only reason someone k!lled pac was that he cut some dudes grass and that dude did him in and got away with it everyone has ideas and no proof and thats probably the way it will always be. pac was the greatest ever but ppl build him up like he jesus
 8 years ago '07        #60
Jackstunt 
space
space
space
$1,550 | Props total: 15 15
 AlexG1989 said:
Ya ^^^ blame the jews, fu*k it... let's take another 6 million and burn'em up again.... Them damn jews be evil I tells ya, that Anne Frank chick, that chick was the devil incarnated... them damn jew bastards



stupid a.ss people

Brah you need to do ya research.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy