The Real Reason Why 2Pac Was Killed [Pt. 1 & 2]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #21
Minorities 36 heat pts36
space
space
$345 | Props total: 0 0
ROFL!! Did this fool just put Coldplay to pics of Suge Knight with white girls?!?!?
:laughing19::laughing19:
 07-27-2009, 11:55 AM         #22
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
look into who owns all these major corporations/labels..& how they're tied to the rockefeller family and then ask yourself again if it's impossible...
so do you really believe that a major conglomerate corporation like a Viacom would have enough time to focus on a "small" fraction of there music... i just find that hard to believe
 07-27-2009, 11:57 AM         #23
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe people actually believe guys like Nas and Jay Z are in the Illuminati and sh*t wow....
 07-27-2009, 12:21 PM         #24
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so this says suge is illuminati? to believe suge is part of anything that requires a brain baffles me
 07-27-2009, 12:30 PM         #25
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerseyelite89 said:
so do you really believe that a major conglomerate corporation like a Viacom would have enough time to focus on a "small" fraction of there music... i just find that hard to believe
If that fraction of their music is what is all over tv and the radio then yes.
As for the theory, I can believe this because I got a homeboy that researches a lot of stuff like this, secret societies, conspiracy theories, and a lot of stuff like that and he was telling me stuff he found about the death of Tupac and others long before this sh*t even came out.

Is it true, who knows? But when people start getting close to details of famous people dying randomly, or the background of these groups they come up dead or missing. Think about a lot of artists that have died before they time recently and tell me it ain't a coincidence, They were gonna expose the s.hit.
 07-27-2009, 12:59 PM         #26
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2pac wasn't going to expose Illuminati... in fact he didn't even believe in it...
 07-27-2009, 02:36 PM         #27
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya ^^^ blame the jews, fu*k it... let's take another 6 million and burn'em up again.... Them damn jews be evil I tells ya, that Anne Frank chick, that chick was the devil incarnated... them damn jew bastards

stupid a.ss people
 8 years ago '04        #28
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
well i defiantly think 2pac was k!lled for a deeper reason than what we know but the the thing is where is the evidence from the documentary about 2pacs ties to the illumanti
 8 years ago '04        #29
tdb33 
space
space
$1,181 | Props total: 149 149
 eza said:
well i defiantly think 2pac was k!lled for a deeper reason than what we know but the the thing is where is the evidence from the documentary about 2pacs ties to the illumanti
it was clearly in the documentary.. .he was illuminati because he made a hand gesture where he touched his two fingers together like nelly, except nelly's was upside down.. but i mean, its the same thing... and the only reason he was k!lled was because quincy jones wanted to have s3x with him but tupac didnt get down like that
 07-27-2009, 04:34 PM         #30
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdb33 said:
it was clearly in the documentary.. .he was illuminati because he made a hand gesture where he touched his two fingers together like nelly, except nelly's was upside down.. but i mean, its the same thing... and the only reason he was k!lled was because quincy jones wanted to have s3x with him but tupac didnt get down like that

[pic - click to view]

07-27-2009, 04:39 PM         #31
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
time to save this thread really quick......

she got some lopsided a.ss yittes!
 8 years ago '04        #32
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
I was hopin the documentary would be good, but it was a bunch of theories and opinions that didn't make too much sense... I mean come on showing facial expressions from someone and saying why they are acting that way? stupid
 8 years ago '04        #33
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 txraised said:
the narrator could barely speak english but after seeing the close ups of snoop and puff and watching zeitgeist movies I could see where they getting some of the theory. props
yea i see that too but i don't believe thats why he was k!lled if that was the case wouldn't 50 life be in danger for talking sh*t about jimmy. diddy looked that way cause he was just a pus*y and still is.

Last edited by dog4life; 07-27-2009 at 06:26 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #34
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,590 | Props total: 2648 2648
 cfalcon22 said:
If that fraction of their music is what is all over tv and the radio then yes.
As for the theory, I can believe this because I got a homeboy that researches a lot of stuff like this, secret societies, conspiracy theories, and a lot of stuff like that and he was telling me stuff he found about the death of Tupac and others long before this sh*t even came out.
By research, he means "reading sh*t people wrote on the internet"...that's not research.
 8 years ago '07        #35
Ole-G 347 heat pts347 OP
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
THE k!llER

[pic - click to view]

lock him up !!!
 8 years ago '07        #36
Pass The Dutchi 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,115 | Props total: 1360 1360
pac died for the same reasons martin luther king and jfk died. they had too much influence on young america.
 07-28-2009, 01:02 AM         #37
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^:laughing9:

fu*k a tupac. He got blasted cause he talked that G sh*t and was known for wearing tutus and being a twinkletoes.
 07-28-2009, 01:08 AM         #38
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerseyelite89 said:

whether or not you find it hard to believe really doesn't matter to me...if u were David Rockefeller & u had the power to exert influence and control over institutions that u helped create and u knew in ur mind that ppl in positions of power whether it be in the Entertainment industry,All Levels of gov't..etc..had complete awareness not to mention high levels of fear of u..wouldn't u flex ur muscle to get things done and further ur agenda?
 07-28-2009, 01:10 AM         #39
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell yea the crackkkaz, illuminati, n freemasons got pac. he was telling 2 many rap secrets n breaking it down 4 the common listener 2 much.
think about it would anybody ever have dreamed of dr. dre being a d!ck sucking f*gg if pac wouldnt have ever said anything? i mean the illuminati (fake jews rich record label owners) put entirely 2 much money into dre and puffy's image and financed them. 2 much money into them 2 let pac just come out tell all their secrets n tell the normal fan and have the fans know the truth and not buy those albums n get rid of them like that. they wanted 2 get a return on their investment and with pac goin on a war path like that and expose the truth. pac also started talking about how the blacks and latino were the lost tribes in an interview he did b4 he died. and he wanted 2 get us back 2gether n let us know that we are the tribes of israel. and that we built america n the whiteman dont want us 2 know about it. and every nikka in the rap game that signed is bi or a full blown f*gg
 07-28-2009, 01:12 AM         #40
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
2pac wasn't going to expose Illuminati... in fact he didn't even believe in it...
then wtf did he comment on it and say he was gonna k!ll it and threaten to one day create his own political structure?..how do u k!ll something you don't believe in?...smh..didn't you call yourself a tupac historian the other day?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy