God Of War (Live Action Movie)

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2009, 09:47 PM         #1
20638 pageviews
24 comments

AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God Of War (Live Action Movie)

Would it work? The God of War games are my favorite game trilogies.... I used to own the first 2 (before I sold my PS2) then I bought a PSP to get Chains Of Olympus, and I'm going to buy a PS3 just so I can play God Of War 3 when it comes out, but besides that... Do you think a God Of War live action movie would work...

[pic - click to view]

Kratos = the most badass game character ever image

I think Vin Diesel would be a good choice to play Kratos.... He definately looks like him, he's built, not as much as Kratos but he is pretty built

Here's a pic a Deviantart member made of Vin Diesel as Kratos

[pic - click to view]

Vin of War by ~kigam on deviantART

Here's a drawing I did of Kratos

[pic - click to view]

Kratos frm God Of War by ~AlexG1989 on deviantART

24 comments for "God Of War (Live Action Movie)"

8 years ago '08        #2
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,943 | Props total: 7350 7350
Itd be something like 300 but with just one n*gga kickin a.ss. Id like it. The script leaked for the movie earlier this month but im not sure if its live action with real people playing it. I just hope they get his weapons correct and dont add something hes never used before.

07-25-2009, 09:58 PM         #3
cno_stl713  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i've been sayin that for a while...it has potential to be a dope summer blockbuster..but you know how they like to fu*k game movies up..ie prince of persia
 07-25-2009, 10:06 PM         #4
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
huh? A script? what the fu*k? Crap, they're actually making a GOW movie? Awesome... whether its live action or CGI doesn't matter, I just want a good GOW movie...

And yeah, in a movie Kratos really only needs the Blades Of Chaos, anything else like the huge sledgehammer and the magic bow is uneeded (In a movie I mean). Some of the magic powers would be cool to see though... So there's no reason for them to add any new weapons... Man, if they ever make a live action GOW, they totally need to make Kratos do thhat spinning attack where he's swinging the blades of chaos and murking all enemies in sight lol... That is my favorite move in the games...
 07-25-2009, 10:12 PM         #5
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i've been sayin that for a while...it has potential to be a dope summer blockbuster..but you know how they like to fu*k game movies up..ie prince of persia
Never saw Prince Of Persia, I'll check out some reviews.... Actually I've never played the games either lol.... Is there a good Prince Of Persia game for PSP?

nvm, just saw on IMDB, Prince Persia doesn't come out until 2010... Some guy Jake Gyllenhal plays the lead.... Is he related to Maggie Gyllenhal? The chick from The Dark Knight...

lol, people seem to hate this movie already...
 8 years ago '06        #6
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3524 3524
Tarsem Singh's War of Gods is already in the works....but I doubt it's based on that game, more so based on the real mythology history in some form or fashion.

Last edited by 01seay; 07-25-2009 at 10:18 PM..
 07-25-2009, 10:20 PM         #7
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and Andre, that sh*t about the leaked script is just a rumor, I'd take it with a grain of salt for now....
 07-25-2009, 10:27 PM         #8
cno_stl713  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Never saw Prince Of Persia, I'll check out some reviews.... Actually I've never played the games either lol.... Is there a good Prince Of Persia game for PSP?

nvm, just saw on IMDB, Prince Persia doesn't come out until 2010... Some guy Jake Gyllenhal plays the lead.... Is he related to Maggie Gyllenhal? The chick from The Dark Knight...

lol, people seem to hate this movie already...
yea i got the one on psp..its almost as good as god of war rly but im biased cus im more into greek mythology anyway.n yea i think there brother and sister if im correct
 8 years ago '05        #9
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
Hell yea, this would be the sh*t..I love GOW...my favorite game character.
 07-26-2009, 12:12 AM         #11
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is that Nathan Jones? The big dude from Jet Li's fearless, and that movie with TOny Jaa? If so then I think he's too tall. That dudes a monster, and I don't think Kratos is supposed to be that tall... He does definately look more like Kratos though, the face and body muscle
 8 years ago '06        #12
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
No white dude could be Kratos with that voice......With that said I vote for Dawayne "The Rock" Johnson to play Kratos...
 07-26-2009, 12:58 AM         #13
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well he can't be black... before he became the ghost of sparta he sort of had a tan look... hmmm, I don't know...

I know the dude who does the voice over for Kratos is black (that extra dvd in gow 2 rocked lol) but the actual character isn't...

Besides, The Rock looks absolutely nothng like Kratos... Hmmm, somebody do a photoshop lol... just paint his skin completely pale white and give him the red Kratos tattoos...... eh, who knows... I don't think The Rock can pull off that classic Kratos mean mug lol
 8 years ago '98        #14
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3577 3577
God of War movie would be awesome... I dont want vinny diesel to play Kratos. Dwayne Johnson would be the best for that role IMO.
 8 years ago '07        #15
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
David Jaffe wants Djimon and I agree.

[pic - click to view]

It's hard to say what Kratos could be racially since he contrasts with the lighter-toned Zeus. Even the original designs for Kratos had him looking more African as if he were a warrior from the continent.

I say let it rely on acting ability. Out of all the beefed up action-stars, Djimon is obviously the best actor.

Last edited by Playa; 07-26-2009 at 04:56 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #16
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
Man Kratos is black, but you know studios wanna make demographically imbracing games, ie. white looking charaters. Alot of african warrior tribes would lighten their skin with ash from fallen comrades or foes to help in battle. Vin Diesel would fit physically, but his acting leaves alot to be desired. Dijmon would be a great move, but you know that'll never happen unless we get a black owned studio to produce and finance the movie.

Now it may sound like I'm some big racist or something, but thats far from the truth. I'm just puttin the real out there. Jake Gylllengager should not be PoP, Oded Feher should've been PoP.
 8 years ago '06        #17
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
 BRonin357 said:
Man Kratos is black, but you know studios wanna make demographically imbracing games, ie. white looking charaters. Alot of african warrior tribes would lighten their skin with ash from fallen comrades or foes to help in battle. Vin Diesel would fit physically, but his acting leaves alot to be desired. Dijmon would be a great move, but you know that'll never happen unless we get a black owned studio to produce and finance the movie.

Now it may sound like I'm some big racist or something, but thats far from the truth. I'm just puttin the real out there. Jake Gylllengager should not be PoP, Oded Feher should've been PoP.
^^^^^^^
:applause::applause::applause:

In the words of the great actor Denzel Washington....."My Man!"
 8 years ago '06        #18
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
Just looked at a trailer for a new straight to DVD movie for Michael Jai White....called "Blood and Bone". Anyway what do ya'll think of him playing the role of Kratos? He not a great actor like Dijmon but he is very decent. Not to mention that he can f!ght.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by BigPervy; 07-26-2009 at 09:14 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #19
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 8631 8631
If they keep the story the same hopefully get a good team like Michael Bay or Jerry B. maybe Quentin Tar.
 8 years ago '04        #20
jerzyboy 
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
kratos is black anyway

Djimon FTW

he k!lled never back down
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago