David Haye vs Nikolai Valuev[11-7-09][SKY SPORTS]

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner?
David Haye by KO 2 28.57%
David Haye by Decision 3 42.86%
Nikolai Valuev by KO 1 14.29%
Nikolai Valuev by Decision 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '06        #121
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
 Get Familia said:
Yo, no lie....i mentioned in my last post, if i get to meet him again i'll ask him for tickets for his next f!ght!! Guess what...i actually did meet him again!!!

I saw him yesterday (monday 10th Nov) outside where i work (Sky), he was doing a post-f!ght interview with Sky Sports...
Anyway, he was standing outside his whip with a huge bodyguard (last time he was alone) with music coming out of the speakers (not loud) was some 'Marvin Gaye' track, i apporoached him, shook hands & congratulated him on his win...he had a small bandage over his hand & but he didn't even look like he went 12 rounds just 2 days earlier. I asked him if he remembered me from the last time we met (at the time when he was around to do the pre-f!ght interview) and suprisingly he recognised me lol....at the point i was thinkin 'yeah u bastard, you gotta hook me with some tickets lol).

Just to summarise, he was talking about he trained so hard to stick to a specific plan, and he was just real thankful that it paid off...because his plan was on-point & obviously worked. He said it was always going to be difficult to knock 'Valuev' down and that was not his main objective.
I asked him about the 'Klitchko's'...i asked if he would f!ghting the one of the brothers next...he replyed with 'first i'll get John Ruiz out the way, but watch this space'...he didn't really give a date for the 'John Ruiz' f!ght, he just said 'next year'.
He then added, the 'Klitchko' brothers are snakey business men but now that he has a belt to hussle with, the Klitchko gotta meet his demands' (whatever that meant, he didn't elaborate to much). He also mentioned that 'he would love to f!ght one of the russian brothers in London but MGM have already contacted him regarding a deal to hold the f!ght in Las Vegas...but it is likely he'll f!ght 'Ruiz' in London.
Also, he's in the process of signing a deal with Versace...for some modelling s**t.

His favorite boxers are 'Muhammed Ali', 'Nigel Benn', 'Lennox Lewis & 'Bernard Hopkins'. Based on the music he was playing i asked him 'who his favorite musician is?'...he replyed 'Marvin Gaye'...apparently he ain't really into the new music because most of it is sampled & unoriginal. I asked him 'who his favorite rapper is?'...he replyed with 'Nas'.

So, eventually i got the courage to ask him about tickets for his next f!ght (most likely against 'John Ruiz')...but he responded with 'i'll be back to do more interviews nearer to the f!ght date, approach me then & i might sort something out for you'.....hmmm, we'll see.

I spoke to him for about 4-5 mins.
On the real though...David Haye seemed real proud of himself and came across like a cool genuine guy.

I got some pics too, when i get the chance i'll post them up.
damn lol, pretty kool if thats true...post the pics if u can. klitschko f!ghts in the US would be huge. although i think he should f!ght some more heavies first. still tho, if its at MSG, im f**kin going
 8 years ago '06        #122
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 Exodus X13 said:
Yeah and so does lil wayne but you still love him don't you.

f**k off elsewhere.
Since when did Weezy have a British accent?
stfu b**ch,
you just wanted to say something smart.

Think about what you are saying first, you a**hole.
 8 years ago '06        #123
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
I just saw Haye vs. that shaved BigFoot last night.
He picked him apart, but he will have a nice f!ght on his hands vs either of the Klitcskos.

I also have a bone to pick with Valuev.
1-He's tall, but his arms are small. I didnt see the tale of the tape, but they looked smaller than Haye's.
2-V's hands looked smaller too.
3-That f!ght was boring as hell. Luckily it was downloaded, so i could skip ahead.

So all this talk about the Giant guy, when all thas giant about him is his height.
Wtf

Last edited by kevkhalee; 11-13-2009 at 10:05 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy