most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner?
David Haye by KO 2 28.57%
David Haye by Decision 3 42.86%
Nikolai Valuev by KO 1 14.29%
Nikolai Valuev by Decision 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #101
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
 Welsh! said:
oh and I can honestly say...the reason why Haye won is because Holyfield was robbed against Valuev.

that is the only possible reason why he got the victory here.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Wales sucks :greetings10:
 8 years ago '07        #102
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
What a totally unpredictable post from Fishscale.

I see you have no answer to my post because it is the truth.
 8 years ago '06        #103
space
space
 Welsh! said:
What a totally unpredictable post from Fishscale.

I see you have no answer to my post because it is the truth.
it was definitely the worst performance of his career. and valuev got robbed.
 8 years ago '07        #104
Welsh! 
space
space
Who will be England's saviour?

it's not looking good for you is it.

Amir Khan/Carl Froch/David Haye.

by far the most annoying and overrated boxers in recent times.

Haye will obviously reign as HW champion for along time if he stays f!ghting bums like Ruiz, but after last nights snoozefest it is obvious he would get destroyed by the Klits.
 8 years ago '06        #105
space
space
 Welsh! said:
Who will be England's saviour?

it's not looking good for you is it.

Amir Khan/Carl Froch/David Haye.

by far the most annoying and overrated boxers in recent times.

Haye will obviously reign as HW champion for along time if he stays f!ghting bums like Ruiz, but after last nights snoozefest it is obvious he would get destroyed by the Klits.
khan is pretty good , froch is garbage against any1 who can box, haye can KO damn near any1 in the division right now tho

PS: im not even british
 8 years ago '07        #106
Welsh! 
space
space
haha really? I always had you down as being English lol.

Maybe it's because you keep playing the Wales card and thats what the English tend to do.

Khan is decent, under Roach he's improved so much but I still can't see the hype surrounding him.
Froch is s**t end of.
Haye was a dominant Cruiserweight, Haye is def up there in the HW division but that's nothing to brag about given the state the HW's have been, but yeah he has alot of power in his fist, I just dislike him lol
 8 years ago '06        #107
space
space
 Welsh! said:
haha really? I always had you down as being English lol.

Maybe it's because you keep playing the Wales card and thats what the English tend to do.

Khan is decent, under Roach he's improved so much but I still can't see the hype surrounding him.
Froch is s**t end of.
Haye was a dominant Cruiserweight, Haye is def up there in the HW division but that's nothing to brag about given the state the HW's have been, but yeah he has alot of power in his fist, I just dislike him lol
lol i can see why people dont like him, but u gotta respect his game...2 division world champion in 24 f!ghts :applause:
 8 years ago '06        #108
space
space
im just looking forward to his next f!ghts, because they will be exciting. no1 will look good or exciting against valuev
 8 years ago '06        #109
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18979 18979
 Fishscale said:
Haye gave that big muthaf**ka a lesson....looked really in shape and focused....

good win....
 11-08-2009, 03:45 PM         #110
pothead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #111
space
space
David Haye, a one-time south London playboy, partied all night after winning a slice of the world heavyweight title against the biggest champion in the history of the sport, the Russian Nikolai Valuev, then contemplated a future that promises serious wealth and celebrity.

Haye will wake up this morning the hottest property in boxing, a champion with true mass appeal who will be expected to ignite interest in the sport's flagship division after a long period of mediocrity.

He now owns a quarter of the fractured world title, acknowledged by the World Boxing a.ssociation, and wants to add the missing pieces currently in the possession of two other Russians, the Klitschko brothers Vitali and Wladimir.

It is organised but lucrative chaos. Sources at Sky, which broadcast the f!ght on pay-per-view, reported that they had to hire extra staff to deal with requests as interest grew in the lead-up. It is believed there were between 900,000 and 1m subcriptions and with Haye rumoured to have taken a cut of £5 from each pay-per-view hit, his unceasing promotional efforts of recent weeks appear to have paid off.

Haye is the poster-boy heavyweight boxing has been crying out for since the retirement of Lennox Lewis, the last British champion, in 2004. Charming, good-looking and bombastically a rticulate, he has the potential to revitalise a moribund division dominated by f!ghters from the former eastern bloc who have failed to capture the imagination of the lucrative American pay-tv market.

The excitement of boxing's money-men, epitomised by a grinning Don King at ringside, was palpable. "You are the heavyweight we have been waiting for," said Richard Schaeffer of Goldenboy Promotions, the company owned by former multi-weight champion Oscar de la Hoya. "[He] is number one in terms of ability and charisma."

Gordon Brown was quick to praise the new champion. "Congratulations to David Haye for his superb, courageous and determined performance in Germany last night," said the prime minister.

Haye damaged his right hand on the champion's granite skull in the course of the 12 rounds he won by a majority decision of the judges. It might be broken, but the pain would be eased by the prospect of what lies before him. He has a mandatory defence against the American John Ruiz, a f!ght that could take place in London in the spring. But beyond that the Klitschko brothers are the obvious goals for a f!ghter who has promised to retire at 31.

8 years ago '06        #112
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
Damn i was working and missed this f!ght.

yeah Haye isnt beating either Klitcsko.
Lets be real here.
MAybe Wlad IF he catches him slippin.

Last edited by kevkhalee; 11-08-2009 at 11:56 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #113
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
also...
black guys should never have a british accent.
LOL
s**t sound silly.
 8 years ago '07        #114
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
 Fishscale said:
David Haye, a one-time south London playboy, partied all night after winning a slice of the world heavyweight title against the biggest champion in the history of the sport, the Russian Nikolai Valuev, then contemplated a future that promises serious wealth and celebrity.

Haye will wake up this morning the hottest property in boxing, a champion with true mass appeal who will be expected to ignite interest in the sport's flagship division after a long period of mediocrity.

He now owns a quarter of the fractured world title, acknowledged by the World Boxing a.ssociation, and wants to add the missing pieces currently in the possession of two other Russians, the Klitschko brothers Vitali and Wladimir.

It is organised but lucrative chaos. Sources at Sky, which broadcast the f!ght on pay-per-view, reported that they had to hire extra staff to deal with requests as interest grew in the lead-up. It is believed there were between 900,000 and 1m subcriptions and with Haye rumoured to have taken a cut of £5 from each pay-per-view hit, his unceasing promotional efforts of recent weeks appear to have paid off.

Haye is the poster-boy heavyweight boxing has been crying out for since the retirement of Lennox Lewis, the last British champion, in 2004. Charming, good-looking and bombastically a rticulate, he has the potential to revitalise a moribund division dominated by f!ghters from the former eastern bloc who have failed to capture the imagination of the lucrative American pay-tv market.

The excitement of boxing's money-men, epitomised by a grinning Don King at ringside, was palpable. "You are the heavyweight we have been waiting for," said Richard Schaeffer of Goldenboy Promotions, the company owned by former multi-weight champion Oscar de la Hoya. "[He] is number one in terms of ability and charisma."

Gordon Brown was quick to praise the new champion. "Congratulations to David Haye for his superb, courageous and determined performance in Germany last night," said the prime minister.

Haye damaged his right hand on the champion's granite skull in the course of the 12 rounds he won by a majority decision of the judges. It might be broken, but the pain would be eased by the prospect of what lies before him. He has a mandatory defence against the American John Ruiz, a f!ght that could take place in London in the spring. But beyond that the Klitschko brothers are the obvious goals for a f!ghter who has promised to retire at 31.

He made £5m just off the Sky deal! I work for Sky and i can honestly say the phones were maaaad busy with people calling to book the f!ght.
I already seen him once out the building where i work..he was sittin in his Mercedes Benz S60 V12 which he paid £90k for...his reg plate says 'Hayemaker'. I thought he would be kinda arrogant but he seemed cool and down to earth..he just finished doing an interview on Sky Sports (the next building). Hopefully if i see him again i'll try speak to him and get some tickets..if i dont i'll throw him a left hook.

Last edited by Get Familia; 11-09-2009 at 12:00 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #115
space
space
 Get Familia said:
He made £5m just off the Sky deal! I work for Sky and i can honestly say the phones were maaaad busy with people calling to book the f!ght.
I already seen him once out the building where i work..he was sittin in his Mercedes Benz S60 V12 which he paid £90k for...his reg plate says 'Hayemaker'. I thought he would be kinda arrogant but he seemed cool and down to earth..he just finished doing an interview on Sky Sports (the next building). Hopefully if i see him again i'll try speak to him and get some tickets..if i dont i'll throw him a left hook.
good s**t...any word on the date of his next f!ght?
 8 years ago '07        #116
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30532 30532
So is there any rumor as to who he might f!ght next? I hope Ruiz doesn't have first option.

I gotta say, I wouldn't mind seeing him f!ght Adamek. Adamek vs. Haye would be crazy.
 8 years ago '05        #117
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 469 469
The Haye Hype machine will now be in full swing as sky and no doubt top american promoters see the $$$ signs.

Now lets just look at the big picture for one minute. Yes Haye is an exciting f!ghter (not including valuev f!ght) but he has never ever fought anybody with any real boxing skills (Macrenelli included). Haye has a reckless style that would be exposed against a decent boxer, he is just lucky that there nobody falls into that category at cruiser. Heavyweight has 2 boxers that have some skill, Vitali more so than Wladimir. Does Haye really want to f!ght them or is he just in it for a big pay day? Look at Hayes face between round in the Valuev f!ght. He looked like he was being beat, his eyes were sorrowful (you know what i mean). If he was in there with a good boxer who could land a punch haye would lose his head and go for a KO. This will be his demise.

Im waiting for a new british boxer to take the world by storm.

Froch - No way

Khan - Will drop if punched

Haye - Probably will but it will be f!ghting a series of over hyped bums

Last edited by cowlersleycowle; 11-09-2009 at 06:35 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #118
space
space
ruiz is haye's mandatory, he'll f!ght him within 3-4 months in london...hopefully on HBO
 11-10-2009, 02:21 AM         #119
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevkhalee said:
also...
black guys should never have a british accent.
LOL
s**t sound silly.

Yeah and so does lil wayne but you still love him don't you.

f**k off elsewhere.
 8 years ago '07        #120
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
 Fishscale said:
good s**t...any word on the date of his next f!ght?
Yo, no lie....i mentioned in my last post, if i get to meet him again i'll ask him for tickets for his next f!ght!! Guess what...i actually did meet him again!!!

I saw him yesterday (monday 10th Nov) outside where i work (Sky), he was doing a post-f!ght interview with Sky Sports...
Anyway, he was standing outside his whip with a huge bodyguard (last time he was alone) with music coming out of the speakers (not loud) was some 'Marvin Gaye' track, i apporoached him, shook hands & congratulated him on his win...he had a small bandage over his hand & but he didn't even look like he went 12 rounds just 2 days earlier. I asked him if he remembered me from the last time we met (at the time when he was around to do the pre-f!ght interview) and suprisingly he recognised me lol....at the point i was thinkin 'yeah u bastard, you gotta hook me with some tickets lol).

Just to summarise, he was talking about he trained so hard to stick to a specific plan, and he was just real thankful that it paid off...because his plan was on-point & obviously worked. He said it was always going to be difficult to knock 'Valuev' down and that was not his main objective.
I asked him about the 'Klitchko's'...i asked if he would f!ghting the one of the brothers next...he replyed with 'first i'll get John Ruiz out the way, but watch this space'...he didn't really give a date for the 'John Ruiz' f!ght, he just said 'next year'.
He then added, the 'Klitchko' brothers are snakey business men but now that he has a belt to hussle with, the Klitchko gotta meet his demands' (whatever that meant, he didn't elaborate to much). He also mentioned that 'he would love to f!ght one of the russian brothers in London but MGM have already contacted him regarding a deal to hold the f!ght in Las Vegas...but it is likely he'll f!ght 'Ruiz' in London.
Also, he's in the process of signing a deal with Versace...for some modelling s**t.

His favorite boxers are 'Muhammed Ali', 'Nigel Benn', 'Lennox Lewis & 'Bernard Hopkins'. Based on the music he was playing i asked him 'who his favorite musician is?'...he replyed 'Marvin Gaye'...apparently he ain't really into the new music because most of it is sampled & unoriginal. I asked him 'who his favorite rapper is?'...he replyed with 'Nas'.

So, eventually i got the courage to ask him about tickets for his next f!ght (most likely against 'John Ruiz')...but he responded with 'i'll be back to do more interviews nearer to the f!ght date, approach me then & i might sort something out for you'.....hmmm, we'll see.

I spoke to him for about 4-5 mins.
On the real though...David Haye seemed real proud of himself and came across like a cool genuine guy.

I got some pics too, when i get the chance i'll post them up.

Last edited by Get Familia; 11-10-2009 at 08:08 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy