most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner?
David Haye by KO 2 28.57%
David Haye by Decision 3 42.86%
Nikolai Valuev by KO 1 14.29%
Nikolai Valuev by Decision 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
11358 pageviews
135 comments

STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
David Haye vs Nikolai Valuev[11-7-09][SKY SPORTS]

VOTE HERE:

[pic - click to view]

http://slumz.boxden.com/f .. aluev-1300716/

[video - click to view]

Last edited by STILL.DETOX; 10-24-2009 at 02:45 AM..

135 comments for "David Haye vs Nikolai Valuev[11-7-09][SKY SPORTS]"

8 years ago '06        #2
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

By Alexey Potapov

WBA heavyweight champion Nikolai Valuev has given an exclusive interview to f!ghtnews.com in which he speaks about his upcoming f!ght against former WBC/WBA/WBO cruiserweight champion David Haye on November 7th in Germany. It had been previously announced that Haye would f!ght against WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko on September 12, but the British hope then decided to challenge for Valuevís title instead.

Hello, Niko! I am glad to see you again!

Hi, Alex! f!ghtnews.com best regards!

Niko, news about your f!ght with Haye has left many shocked. How quickly did you make a decision to take this f!ght?

Negotiations were conducted very quickly. It didnít take long for me to think about and agree to this f!ght. I am sure that Iím better than him.

You knew that Haye would pull out of the f!ght with Vitali Klitschko?

Yes, I knew about it, but Vitali has not followed through on his promises. Several months ago Vitali and I spoke by phone and agreed to have a f!ght between us. Then Vitali stopped speaking to me. I communicated this to my promoter and they informed me that Klitschko doesnít wish to f!ght me. What should I do after that? Wait? But by the time of this f!ght Iíll have not fought for nearly a year. A strong contender is necessary for me. I have chosen Haye. Unlike Team Klitschko, we have quickly come to an agreement with him.

Now having selected Vitaliís planned opponent, do you think this could cost you a f!ght against the Klitschkos?

If the Klitschko brothers wish to claim all the titles, they should f!ght me.

Haye hasnít always proved to be a gentleman. You know about his t-shirt depicting the chopped-off heads of the Klitschko brothers. Are you ready for such treatment?

I think that will only make it worse for Haye! He will not distract me from my psychological balance. I have immunity to such things. And if he does manage to provoke me, he will be held responsible in the ring!

Why have you have chosen Haye? Heís not the official challenger on your title.

Itís my voluntary defense and I can f!ght with whomever I want.

The WBAís mandatory challenger John Ruiz is protesting the f!ght and demanding through his lawyers that the WBA not authorize a f!ght between you and Haye.

Who is John Ruiz? To me itís scandalous that he lives all his life in court in front of a judge. Iíve already beat him two times. Iím much stronger than him. He is not interesting to me as a challenger! <---fu*kING OWNED

What about the fact that Haye has had only one f!ght in the division since officially moving to heavyweight?

He was the world champion at cruiserweight. He is very fast and dangerous, but I know that Iíll win. Iíll look at his f!ghts, Iíll study him. I know he likes to talk for long amounts of time, but I will make the f!ght short.

Haye has stated that he refused the f!ght against Klitschko because of a bad contract. What conditions did Haye demand?

I donít know. Ask my promoter. But I think it wasnít the money. I know that Klitschko offered bad conditions for Haye. I even looked at the contract. These conditions were awful! The Klitschko brothers think only of their own benefit when make contracts for their opponents.

When you will begin preparation for f!ght?

For two weeks Iíve been preparing for the f!ght. Now Iím preparing in Russia, then Iíll have my main camp in Germany.

Are you afraid that Haye will pull out of the f!ght as he did with the Klitschko brothers?

No. After dealing with Ruslan Chagaev, now Iím not afraid of anything.<---lol

Last edited by STILL.DETOX; 07-25-2009 at 07:55 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #3
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
Damn Valuev ugly damn sasquatch.

They both duck the Klits.....so I could careless

how bout a draw
 8 years ago '09        #4
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$8,000 | Props total: 424 424
HAYE IS SO FKN WACK FOR DODGIN KlitschkO
 8 years ago '06        #5
space
space
Former cruiserweight champion David Haye plans to go for the knockout when he takes on the seven-foot, 350-pound giant, Nikolai Valuev for the WBA heavyweight title. Haye meets him on November 7 in Germany. Valuev is a mosnter of a man compared to Haye, but the British f!ghter still plans to go for the knockout.

8 years ago '06        #6
space
space
David Haye plans to tame the Beast from the East by sparring with the beasts from the world of cage f!ghting.

Haye, who stands 6ft 5in, f!ghts the Russian giant Nikolai Valuev on November 7 in Germany for the WBA heavyweight world title and even he thinks the size difference will look ridiculous.

"Valuev is a big freak and at 7ft 2in and nearly 23 stone he is unique to boxing," said Haye.

"I'm tiny in comparison, but then again all heavyweights are tiny in comparison to him!

"I've got a few secret weapons, and friends in the world of mixed martial-arts are looking out for giants to help me prepare in the gym.

"I have seen men even bigger than Valuev f!ghting in the cage and hopefully I will sign a few of them up for some serious sparring sessions.

"Valuev is extreme and it will take something extraordinary to take him down."

Haye will be about 8st lighter and 9ins shorter than the Russian when they clash.

Advertisement - article continues below Ľ

Valuev's reach is about a foot longer too, but Haye already has a method of overcoming that.

He added: "I've been using a boxing glove attached to a broom handle to prepare for the Klitschko brothers. I'll just have to get a bigger broom handle for this big guy.

"This is the biggest test of my boxing life but people are forgetting - it will also be the biggest test of his boxing career.

"I've watched Valuev over the years and I've watched men f!ght him and none of them have tried to knock him out.

"It's no secret that I like to knock out opponents and that is how I f!ght."

Valuev is not known as a devastating single-puncher and Haye is confident his speed will be enough to keep him out of reach.

"I still know how to use the ring and if I can stay away from his clumsy swings I can get to him.

"If I get some monsters from the world of mixed martial-arts to try and push me around, my preparation will be perfect."

8 years ago '07        #7
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30548 30548
I just hope Valuev doesn't get seriously injured. I know it may sound weird, me saying that... what with dude being so f**king massive but, he seems very stiff and slow and he may even be kinda fragile.
 8 years ago '06        #8
space
space
 stogz said:
I just hope Valuev doesn't get seriously injured. I know it may sound weird, me saying that... what with dude being so f**king massive but, he seems very stiff and slow and he may even be kinda fragile.
yeah whatever. i just want to see him get KO'd or at least TKO'd
 8 years ago '06        #9
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 258 258
Im all for it giid f!ght
 8 years ago '06        #10
space
space
David Haye vs Nikolai Valuev is Now In Jeopardy?

By Maria Bezchastnaya

The bout between David Haye and Nikolai Valuev may be cancelled. The champion’s manager Boris Dimitrov spoke about the complications in the interview to Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper. The main obstacle for the f!ght is the official WBA challenger John Ruiz who wants to defend his rights. WBA in its turn still hasn’t made the final decision on this matter.

“Most likely it’s because of Ruiz, - told Dimitrov. – He writes complaints to WBA. He’s got good lawyers. Besides, he claimed many times that he wouldn’t let this bout happen. The thing is Ruiz is the official challenger for the WBA world champion title and initially we had planned the bout with him. But as Nikolai had already fought this American boxer and won, his promoters decided to look for another opponent for a change. And now they must ask Ruiz to give away his title bout with Valuev, because in other case his November bout with Haye may be cancelled.

"The situation is unfathomable. And the a.ssociation acts totally unpredictable. Everything is done very lame. But it’s not surprising. Boss said – boss did. There were cases when they made one decision at first and then later cancelled it themselves. And now we can’t understand what we should do. Should we start preparations for the bout with Ruiz? Or for the bout with Haye? Or just to sit and wait when the next opponent is finally named officially. The situation has to get clear within the next few days”.

:sad5::sad5::sad5:

f**k u ruiz

[video - click to view]

Last edited by STILL.DETOX; 08-25-2009 at 12:48 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #11
space
space
Haye-Valuev in Place To Go, John Ruiz To Step Aside

By Mark Vester

The fear is now over. A deal has been struck for WBA mandatory John Ruiz to step aside and allow the heavyweight clash between champion Nikolai Valuev and challenger David Haye to go forward without a hitch on November 7. Valuev's manager, Boris Dimitrov, had been worried about the f!ght going through. Chris Meyer, CEO for Sauerland Event [Valuev's promoters], issued the statement regarding the deal.

"There is absolutely no problem with the Valuev-Haye bout. Everything has been sorted out. We have struck a deal with Team Ruiz for him to step aside. Our attorneys are just putting it in writing. Once this contract has been signed, we will submit the necessary papers to the WBA by the end of this week," Meyer said.

"German TV ARD and UK's Sky Box Office have booked the November 7 date in their schedules. We are just discussing the dates for the press conference. Valuev is scheduled to start his final preparations at the beginning of September."

The f!ght will take place in Germany. No Venue has been announced.
 8 years ago '06        #13
space
space

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by STILL.DETOX; 10-09-2009 at 02:40 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #16
munie 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,525 | Props total: 198 198
I sure hope Haye wins. My friend been talking s**t about for the last 2 years. If Haye loses, I'm clowning the s**t out of him.
 8 years ago '06        #17
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
Hmm
I never seen either one f!ght.
And honestly, i cant stand n*ggas with Brit accents....
It just sounds wrong.
So yea, i hope Haye gets KTFO easy.
 8 years ago '06        #18
space
space
 kevkhalee said:
Hmm
I never seen either one f!ght.
And honestly, i cant stand n*ggas with Brit accents....
It just sounds wrong.
So yea, i hope Haye gets KTFO easy.
u dont know wat ur missing!

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #19
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
That Barrett kid....he's a sloppy mess.
I think i can beat him after a full training day.
In no way should a boxer be that sloppy in the 3rd round.

Good f!ght though.
n*gga tried to knock his head off while he was down.
Wtf this aint the MMA!
 10-17-2009, 03:34 PM         #20
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boring....
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ĎSaturday Night Liveí and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago