Why We Think Lebron > Kobe

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #161
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 Reggie Xtreme said:
Kobe 4
Lebron 0
Nuff Said
ok gifted this what I replied to, so wtf do you mean I came into this thread talkin about nothing that had to do with it when I replied to a post in the fu*kin thread.your the one replying to my post not knowing what the fu*k your talkin about
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #162
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 hbk83 said:
We are talking about who is the better player not who team is better, look at your champs ccause you guys keep screaming rings last few years

Lakers 09
kobe, Gasol, Odom
Celtics 08
Truth, K.g. Sugar Ray
Spurs 07
Duncan, parker, Ginobli
Heat 06
Dwade, Shaq
Spurs 05
see above
Detroit 04
we all know the starting roster
spurs
lakers
lakers
etc............

Get my point..
Cleveland
Lebron James..... thats all

Oh and the way you guys are making your points about kobe > lebron, than you kinda also have to say
Tony Parker> steve nash, j kidd, cp3, deron williams, john stockton etc......
cause the rings and the stats are there to back it up , do we agree??

wait I forgot the coaches, phil jackson, G popp, pat riley, larry brown, HOF coaches
n*gga k!ll yourself, tony parker and his 5 apg compared to dwill cp3 kidd nash and stockton? fu*kin hall of famers? cp3 averages 11+ so does dwill

8 years ago '04        #163
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
I can't believe the logic of some of you dumb fu*ks..

You should seriously k!ll yourselves.
 8 years ago '06        #164
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 hbk83 said:
tony parker> nash, stockton your saying right??
great numbers and the ability to win?
And nobody is taking away from kobe legacy at all we are just saying one person is a better player, and larry, magic, and jordan did sh*t on the court that neither lebron or kobe have ever or prob will ever do thats why their lagacy will never be taken away from, stockton and malone had each other thats why they get disrespected, every single championship team has had more than one great player on it, lebron had N0NE , ZIP ZERO 0, EGG DONUT
thats why no championship yet, what did kobe do after shaq and before gasol, ??? sh*t make what 6th place
look kobe after shaq and before lebron and in his prime
34-48 missed playoff
45-37
42-40
those are his records with a lebron coach and lebron team, now look what lebron did by himself
from 17-65 to 35-47 rookie season no prime better record than kobes first season alone by 1 lol
42-40
50-32 finals app by HIMSELF 3RD SEASON
45-37
66-16 with a lil help mo williams... come on you cant even compare the fu*kin impact
dude is better hands down, 4 rings is kobe only argument and i keep showing why lebron dont have a ring yet
He has no help, when he gets it its a wrap for the league, please let them get an amare or bosh, or even gasol lol they could do a celtic run no one would touch these n*ggas
What makes LeBron better though? No one can answer that question. No one is discrediting his impact. Dude is a great player. He had a huge impact in Cleveland. He's a protege. He turned them from a losing team into one of the best teams in the East. Well Kobe helped turn a contender into a dynasty, started over from scratch and turned a rebuilding team into a championship team. Winning it all trumps just getting there.

I said numbers don't mean sh*t at this point and that's all LeBron is bringing to the table. We get it; he scores a lot, he rebounds a lot, and he averages a good number of a.ssist. Fact is...we can't measure a persons greatness by just numbers. We have to go too their ability to win, their ability to lead, how they handle adversity, their skill level, their best individual performances, knowledge of the game, their strengths, their weaknesses, their durabilty...etc.

And like I pointed out, the only areas where LeBron trumps Kobe is physical strength and athletic ability. And if you want to bring stats into the equation, we can do that too. I'll give you excuses just like people give excuses for Bron.

Kobe is by far the best scorer in the league because he is unstoppable. He has a counter for every move, can use either hand (scored 40 a couple times with just his left), can shoot the 3 consistently, has the best mid range game in the world, can finish with either hand at the rack with ease, is deadly off the dribble, is deadly off the catch, can't be guarded with only one player, is clutch, is the best finisher in the league, scores in bunches...etc. The only reason he didn't average the points LeBron is averaging early in his career is because of Shaq. No Shaq, Kobe had 40 point a game potential. He had 81 points one game. If you need more a more credible game. 61 in 3 quarters against the that years Western Conference champs. He averaged like 45 (rough estimate) that same February. The list goes on dude but at the end of the day, none of this would matter if had the inability to win...regardless of circumstance.

He knows what it takes. Regardless of the help he's had and the cards he was dealt, one glaring stat sticks out, he's won. Put it like this, if MJ didn't win a championship, he'd be the best player to never win a championship. he'd be in te category with Karl, Stockton, Barkley...etc. He wouldn't be a top ten player. Championships hold weight. What other top ten player do you see in the top ten that don't have rings? (plural) Are you willing to say that at this point in LeBron's career, he belongs to be in the top ten, just because he's had a few great statistical seasons? Hell no.

My point is that he's not there yet just because he's put together some great numbers since he's been in the league. But without a ring, he's just a great player trying to get one. We can talk when he wins one but for now, HE HASN'T EARNED it. You can't tell me that he's a more skilled player either. All you've told me is that he's had a few great seasons statistically. So did A.I. So did Vince. So did T Mac. Why are they not considered the best? Because they couldn't fu*kING win the big one.

I keep hearing, when he gets help sh*t...What is that? He doesn't have it so that makes him just like Charles, Karl, Stockton....Great players but losers.
 8 years ago '05        #165
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 1226 1226
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Let me remind you, Kobe's first season without Shaq he missed 16 games due to injury... And other than that, those records look pretty close, with Kobe having a bad team around him... you cant say that Kobe's team from 2004-2007 was better than Lebrons 2004-2007 teams... Half the players on the Lakers in that point in time are either getting 4 minutes a game or not even playing in the NBA anymore while Lebrons team had solid players and even Z made an all star game or 2 in that stretch

And your saying Mo Williams didnt make a big impact? Why did the Cavs go from 45-50 wins a season, all the sudden to 66? Your downplaying Mo Williams impact, he made them 10 games better AT LEAST, and according to their record, 15-20 games better...
thats a good point and one i was trying to make, its MOE WILLIAMS, now imagine if its a prime shaq, or pau gasol?? thats basically a 70 win season, and lebron made it to the finals with a team on his back, kobe couldnt get out the first round,
moe williams made a good season impact now only if he played like that in the orlando series
lebron numbers in the series and losing as absolutly nothing to do with lebron its his team lookat these stats for god's sake
49-8-6
35-5-4
41-9-7
44-7-12
37-12-14
25-7-7

All while shooting close to or over 50%
these are modern day magic and bird numbers..
there is no possible way you can blame this man for losing but you can damn sure blame his team and wack a.ss coach, thats why he wants to leave. this is not size this is pure ability, court vision, etc... the n*gga has jordan athleticism, with magics court vision, and a fu*king bill laimbeer jumpshot lol he is beyond what anyone in the nba is he just needs help, he cant play 5 against 1 or 5 against 2, it just not possible
 8 years ago '05        #166
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
n*gga k!ll yourself, tony parker and his 5 apg compared to dwill cp3 kidd nash and stockton? fu*kin hall of famers? cp3 averages 11+ so does dwill

since when does stats have anything to do with it, its about winning right?? thats what everyone in here is saying so 5apg verse 11 dont mean sh*t if you dont have rings right??
stats not meaning anything compared to rings is the main argument of everyone defending kobe>lebron so technically not agreeing would make everyone contradict themselves correct?? and you cant say its obvious, cause its not. tony parker is an amazing pg with great numbers

Last edited by hbk83; 07-27-2009 at 07:21 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #167
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 hbk83 said:
since when does stats have anything to do with it, its about winning right?? thats what everyone in here is saying so 5apg verse 11 dont mean sh*t if you dont have rings right??
Don't know about anyone else but I've never any say that...There are a lot of variables that come into play.
 8 years ago '05        #168
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 hood135 said:
Don't know about anyone else but I've never any say that...There are a lot of variables that come into play.
its most of the argument, but I am not at all trying to take anything away from kobe, I admit he is a amazing player def top 10 and top 5 after its all said but lebron is just one spot higher right now.
 8 years ago '07        #169
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 hbk83 said:
stats not meaning anything compared to rings is the main argument of everyone defending kobe>lebron so technically not agreeing would make everyone contradict themselves correct?? and you cant say its obvious, cause its not. tony parker is an amazing pg with great numbers
who the fu*k bases it on rings only? horry is up there with bill russell with ur logic. its about winning + rings. i dont like the ring argument it takes teams to win rings nobody won by themselves.

kobes overall game is better than lebron it has nothing to do with his rings. kobe has a COMPLETE game and is the closest thing to jordan well ever see. lebrons been in the league 6 years and still has no jumpshot and still is not clutch his entire game is based off his physical attributes putting his head down and driving to the rim with the help of the league.

tony parker is not an amazing pg with great numbers. only reason he does what he does is because of duncan he has speed and can score but hes far from fu*kin amazing and is barely even in the top 8 of PGs in the league now. hes a good scorer not a good pg. 18 and 5 is FAR from amazing
 8 years ago '07        #170
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 hbk83 said:
its most of the argument, but I am not at all trying to take anything away from kobe, I admit he is a amazing player def top 10 and top 5 after its all said but lebron is just one spot higher right now.
why n*gga? why is he better? cuz of the stats? :laughing9:
 8 years ago '06        #171
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 hbk83 said:
And you've done nothing to support your stance but bring up stats.

And I'm not taking away from Bron either. He's also an amazing player but how great a player he is is all based on his potential. I've seen no evidence whatsoever that puts him ahead of Kobe on any list. For a matter of fact, I see no evidence that puts him above D. Wade. His rap sheet is longer too.

Fact is, Bron still has a lot of work to do. There's nothing wrong with that. His time is coming. Be patient.
 8 years ago '05        #172
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
who the fu*k bases it on rings only? horry is up there with bill russell with ur logic. its about winning + rings. i dont like the ring argument it takes teams to win rings nobody won by themselves.

kobes overall game is better than lebron it has nothing to do with his rings. kobe has a COMPLETE game and is the closest thing to jordan well ever see. lebrons been in the league 6 years and still has no jumpshot and still is not clutch his entire game is based off his physical attributes putting his head down and driving to the rim with the help of the league.

tony parker is not an amazing pg with great numbers. only reason he does what he does is because of duncan he has speed and can score but hes far from fu*kin amazing and is barely even in the top 8 of PGs in the league now. hes a good scorer not a good pg. 18 and 5 is FAR from amazing
22 and 7 w/3 rings Tony parker not top 8??? i wont respond to YOU anymore bye bye
 8 years ago '06        #173
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
why n*gga? why is he better? cuz of the stats? :laughing9:

He CAN'T answer that question dude so he won't try. Same question I've been asking all along.
 8 years ago '05        #174
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 hood135 said:
And you've done nothing to support your stance but bring up stats.

And I'm not taking away from Bron either. He's also an amazing player but how great a player he is is all based on his potential. I've seen no evidence whatsoever that puts him ahead of Kobe on any list. For a matter of fact, I see no evidence that puts him above D. Wade. His rap sheet is longer too.

Fact is, Bron still has a lot of work to do. There's nothing wrong with that. His time is coming. Be patient.
how have you not seen evidence... did you see what he did in the playoffs this year, dude is unstoppable and MVP .. 66-16 with mo williams as a sidekick... these are biased statements
where is dwade without shaq?? putting up great numbers but not winning like lebron or putting up the same numbers..

Last edited by hbk83; 07-27-2009 at 07:50 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #175
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
Fact is...we can't measure a persons greatness by just numbers. We have to go too their ability to win, their ability to lead, how they handle adversity, their skill level, their best individual performances, knowledge of the game, their strengths, their weaknesses, their durabilty...etc.
I mean how many of these categories go to Bron? No one wants to answer that question. They just give excuses for him.
 8 years ago '07        #176
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 hbk83 said:
22 and 7 w/3 rings Tony parker not top 8??? i wont respond to YOU anymore bye bye
now rings matter? you are an utter moron son n*ggas like you make the entire board look dumber.

22 and 7 FOR ONE SEASON?? lets look at this objectively now, 4, 15 5, 15 5, 16 6, 19 6, 18 5, 19 6, 22 7, 17 5. yea this guy is fu*kin AMAZING. k!ll yourself.

nice excuse to ignore the lebron and kobe comment though, ill await your clever comeback when u get back in touch with reality :greetings10:

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 07-27-2009 at 07:57 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #177
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 hbk83 said:
how have you not seen evidence... did you see what he did in the playoffs this year, dude is unstoppable and MVP .. 66-16 with mo williams as a sidekick... these are biased statements
where is dwade without shaq?? putting up great numbers but not winning like lebron or putting up the same numbers..
What's biased? What's one good year? A year that ended in defeat. Dirk had a great year the year they went to the finals...Regular Season MVP < Playoff MVP!!! + a tiltle.

And where is Shaq without D. Wade? Wade was the MVP. Zo was just as important as Shaq was that year. This n*gga beat the best team in the league damn near by himself. Shaq was struggling. All that said, his rap sheet is still longer than Bron's.
 8 years ago '07        #178
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 hbk83 said:
even though d wade has jermaine oneal and two rookies as his help? dwades second best player is who? jermaine fu*kin oneal? or is it mario chalmers? stop posting.
 8 years ago '06        #179
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
now rings matter? you are an utter moron son n*ggas like you make the entire board look dumber.

22 and 7 FOR ONE SEASON?? lets look at this objectively now, 4, 15 5, 15 5, 16 6, 19 6, 18 5, 19 6, 22 7, 17 5. yea this guy is fu*kin AMAZING. k!ll yourself.

nice excuse to ignore the lebron and kobe comment though, ill await your clever comeback when u get back in touch with reality :greetings10:
This guy dances around the real issue at hand. He still hasn't proved why Bron is better.
 8 years ago '05        #180
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 hood135 said:

He CAN'T answer that question dude so he won't try. Same question I've been asking all along.
This whole thread is the answer.. lol its the whole point the thread was started.. "why lebron > kobe" pay attention
He is a better all around player, he does much more on the court and is much more valuable to the league and his team then kobe ever has been , his abilities are limitless and he hasn't even peaked yet. he scores at will, amazing court vision, amazing scoring, amazing ball handling abilities, plays every position from the 1 to the 4 with an impact, rebounding , passing, defense improved greatly, so dont get on his defens cause kobe didnt become a great defender til a couple years ago, lebron is actually becoming a great on ball defender. plays full speed 40mins a game, kobe gives up during games lol sits on bench cause his teamates make him mad ..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy