Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #141
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 Reggie Xtreme said:
Kobe 4
Lebron 0
Nuff Said
horry 6
Kobe 4
Nuff said right?

Sheed 1
Malone 0
Nuff said right?

Fisher 4
Stockton 0
Do I need to continue?
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by smj_724; 07-27-2009 at 09:46 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #142
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
Another thing. Kobe can be better than magic and jordan but have less rings, but lebron can't be better than kobe cuz kobe has more rings. Just making sure I got this right?????
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #143
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 prettyboy1169 said:
i usually don't reply to these threads but ima make an exception in this case....first of all lebron has a good team regardless of what u think....i mean u dont get the best record in the league unless your team is good....lebron is good yes..but he lacks the k!ller instinct that all great players such as jordan, jerry west, larry bird, magic johnson, isaiah thomas, and other greats had.....kobe has this k!ller instinct which is why is is the best closer in the game today....what makes him the best player is that he knows how to utilize his team to get the results he wants in the coach's offense which is the triangle....can u tell me what offense cleveland runs?....don't worry i'll wait......we all watched the cavs-magic series and saw that it was basically lebron with the ball at the top of the key and then him going one on one then deciding to either dish it out to the wing or taking it to hoop....magic just weren't stupid enough to fall for that sh*t like the teams before them...they figured out the offensive scheme and adjusted their defense accordingly.....which is why they won 4-1...should have been a sweep but lebron hit that fluke shot...off of turkoglu's bad defense...and if you're saying because his stats are good in the first couple years of his career that makes him better than kobe...then by your logic he would be better than larry bird, magic johnson, michael jordan, george gervin, elgin baylor, jerry west...who might i add averaged 40 pts a game in a season.....also not that he did this in a time where there was no 3pt shot......and also by your logic that would mean that wilt is the greatest player of all time because his stats sh*t on lebron's i mean the man averaged 50 pts in season...enough said...but i know you arent stupid enough to say that lebron is better than jordan or any of those other players....and if you are then may god help you...lebron has yet to show me a consistent mid range jumper or 3pt shot....yea he has nights where he goes off but he doesn't do it consistently....he has no back facing the basket game....he isn't ambidextrous like kobe who can shoot with either hand....his defense is suspect....and lets not mention that he went to the finals while playing in a clearly easier conference and he also had the best record in a clearly easier conference...yes his conference is easier (any time a team can make the playoffs with a record under .500) that sh*t does not go on in the western conference.....lets not forget that kobe always sh*ts on him when they play each other and you forgot to mention one thing he also did that kobe hasn't done....HE GOT SWEPT IN THE FINALS.......LeBron tell me how does my a.ss taste

Exactly. Nothing else needs to be said.:applause: Kobe> bron. Get over it:greetings10:
 8 years ago '05        #144
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
yall need to calm down with these long a.ss paragraphs
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #145
t-redrum 
space
space
$1,963 | Props total: 7 7
first off kobe was a backup to eddie jones when he first came in. and the team was allready good. lebron came to a wack team so he could just do whatever he wanted. i see some people are saying kobe is a smarter player............. NO how when kobe cant bring a wack team into the playoff. kobe is the better scorer, but lebron is the better team player. you cant say nothing about lebron until he has a really good team like kobe has. matter of fact this year will show us how good the cavs are. this is there best team since lebron been in cleveland. so real talk u really cant compare.
 8 years ago '05        #146
t-redrum 
space
space
$1,963 | Props total: 7 7
paul yea am talking about bostons paul outplayed both of them so it just goes to show that both players need good players around them. but now kobe still have the best chance of the ship again because they still have the best TEAM in basketball. take kobe off that team they still can win games but not it all. take lebron off the cavs=X for not making the playoffs. thats just the truth. LA has that good market. but anyway both of them are the top two players in the game. i think kobe is more harder to check in my opinion his jumper is wet. if lebron get a jumper man the both will be great.
 8 years ago '06        #147
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Last time I checked, greatness was measured by your ability to win...and win at all cost if necessary. Kobe has won. He knows what it takes to win. Shaq or no Shaq, Kobe earned his stripes.

LeBron hasn't. Point blank period and we wont know if he knows what it takes until he actually does. Stats at this point dont mean sh*t when its done in a losing effort.

Sorry just the way it is. Stop making excuses for him. If he's great as many of us believe he is, he'll find a way.

Respect and greatness are earned. He has to earn his just like everyone else.

7 years in the league aint sh*t compared to 13. He aint even been through enough wars to go at crown.

In short, I wont even even consider it until he wins. And even then, he wont be as talented or able to what Kobe does on a basketball court. I mean really, he jumps higher, runs faster, is stronger...thats it. Kobe's a better shooter )long and short range), a better defender, a better finisher, a better decision maker, better in the half court, and a better leader. Yes a better leader because he actually led his team to the championship. Lebron cant say that. Sorry.

And stop discrediting Kobe because of who his teammates were. No one takes away from Magic or Bird's legacy because they had top 50 greats on their teams....

Stop making excuses.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #148
space
space
 hood135 said:
Last time I checked, greatness was measured by your ability to win...and win at all cost if necessary. Kobe has won. He knows what it takes to win. Shaq or no Shaq, Kobe earned his stripes.

LeBron hasn't. Point blank period and we wont know if he knows what it takes until he actually does. Stats at this point dont mean sh*t when its done in a losing effort.

Sorry just the way it is. Stop making excuses for him. If he's great as many of us believe he is, he'll find a way.

7 years in the league aint sh*t compared to 13. He aint even been through enough wars to go at crown.

In short, I wont even even consider it until he wins. And even then, he wont be as talented or able to what Kobe does on a basketball court. I mean really, he jumps higher, runs faster, is stronger...thats it. Kobe's a better shooter )long and short range), a better defender, a better finisher, a better decision maker, better in the half court, and a better leader. Yes a better leader because he actually led his team to the championship. Lebron cant say that. Sorry.

And stop discrediting Kobe because of who his teammates were. No one takes away from Magic or Bird's legacy because they had top 50 greats on their teams....

Stop making excuses.
Posted via Mobile Device

Realtalk
 8 years ago '09        #149
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 smj_724 said:
horry 6
Kobe 4
Nuff said right?

Sheed 1
Malone 0
Nuff said right?

Fisher 4
Stockton 0
Do I need to continue?
Posted via Mobile Device
Robert Horry avgs 7 ppg for his career
Fisher is not even close to stockton

Oh so what, Winning NBA titles has nothign to do with how good you are? Isnt that why Magic and MJ are considered some of the greatest of all time?

And by the way Robert Horry avg 7 ppg for his career so how dare you bring his name up and how many times has Derek Fisher been an all star? Its NOT ALL ABOUT RINGS... its a combination of WINNING and how skilled you are, Kobe is a winner and he was considered the best player in the league since 2003 and he is known as one of the best of all time, before he got his 4th ring
 8 years ago '09        #150
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 hood135 said:

Stop making excuses.
Posted via Mobile Device
:agreement6: Boom, no Lebron fan is going to reply to this thread becuase it has many great points they cant dispute... Kobe didnt even have a top 50 player on his team this season and still won... but its always that his supporting cast was better than anybody elses BUT was it better than alot of the other supporting casts of Magic, Bird or MJ... hmmmm
 8 years ago '07        #151
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Robert Horry avgs 7 ppg for his career
Fisher is not even close to stockton

Oh so what, Winning NBA titles has nothign to do with how good you are? Isnt that why Magic and MJ are considered some of the greatest of all time?

And by the way Robert Horry avg 7 ppg for his career so how dare you bring his name up and how many times has Derek Fisher been an all star? Its NOT ALL ABOUT RINGS... its a combination of WINNING and how skilled you are, Kobe is a winner and he was considered the best player in the league since 2003 and he is known as one of the best of all time, before he got his 4th ring
I know its not all about the rings you dumbass, if you look at the post I responded to you would know why I did that. My post was for all the dumbass people who say well kobe is better than lebron cuz he has 4 rings but then turn right back around and say that he's also better than jordan and magic even tho they have more rings than him, and they wasn't the sidekick on their rings. So you need to STFU and slap yourself for being a dumbass thinking I was serious fisher being better than stockston etc.... fu*king idiot a.ss bx n*gga
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by smj_724; 07-27-2009 at 03:17 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #152
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 smj_724 said:
I know its not all about the rings you dumbass, if you look at the post I responded to you would know why I did that. My post was for all the dumbass people who say well kobe is better than lebron cuz he has 4 rings but then turn right back around and say that he's also better than jordan and magic even tho they have more rings than him, and they wasn't the sidekick on their rings. So you need to STFU and slap yourself for being a dumbass thinking I was serious fisher being better than stockston etc.... fu*king idiot a.ss bx n*gga
Posted via Mobile Device
This n*gga mad responding from his phone and sh*t... First off, you know nothing so stop coming into this post acting like you know what you talking about, speaking knowledge you learned on sportscenter and youtube... and who the hell is saying Kobe is better than Jordan? Thats not even part of the arguement in here, so GTFOH and come better lil buddy... and you brought up ROBERT HORRY and say im a dumbass? You just compared Kobe to someone who averages 7 ppg for their career... I think your the Idiot BX a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '05        #153
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
We are talking about who is the better player not who team is better, look at your champs ccause you guys keep screaming rings last few years

Lakers 09
kobe, Gasol, Odom
Celtics 08
Truth, K.g. Sugar Ray
Spurs 07
Duncan, parker, Ginobli
Heat 06
Dwade, Shaq
Spurs 05
see above
Detroit 04
we all know the starting roster
spurs
lakers
lakers
etc............

Get my point..
Cleveland
Lebron James..... thats all

Oh and the way you guys are making your points about kobe > lebron, than you kinda also have to say
Tony Parker> steve nash, j kidd, cp3, deron williams, john stockton etc......
cause the rings and the stats are there to back it up , do we agree??

wait I forgot the coaches, phil jackson, G popp, pat riley, larry brown, HOF coaches

Last edited by hbk83; 07-27-2009 at 03:56 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #154
freemusic man 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 175 175
since alot of people have been saying what IF....What IF the cavs had to play on the west side & the lakers had to play on the east ? i could see lakers getting past magic but i cant see cavs getting past denver... & the playoffs was based on the kobe, lebron sh*t & lebron didnt make it.... & his team IS REALLY GOOD "IF" they had a better coach or better plays they could kick a.ss but real talk Right Now KOBE is the man he got his 4th ring & it seems like he dnt give a damn about a fith lol... lebron is young hes gonna have is DAYS to shine hes gonna get a ring im just not sure when lol.... & IF you guys know the future let me know when so i can at least win some money by betting on him lol.......
 8 years ago '09        #155
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
:agreement6: Boom, no Lebron fan is going to reply to this thread becuase it has many great points they cant dispute... Kobe didnt even have a top 50 player on his team this season and still won... but its always that his supporting cast was better than anybody elses BUT was it better than alot of the other supporting casts of Magic, Bird or MJ... hmmmm

Another solid point.
 8 years ago '07        #156
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
This n*gga mad responding from his phone and sh*t... First off, you know nothing so stop coming into this post acting like you know what you talking about, speaking knowledge you learned on sportscenter and youtube... and who the hell is saying Kobe is better than Jordan? Thats not even part of the arguement in here, so GTFOH and come better lil buddy... and you brought up ROBERT HORRY and say im a dumbass? You just compared Kobe to someone who averages 7 ppg for their career... I think your the Idiot BX a.ss n*gga
Lol wtf does posting from my phone have to do with anything? For someone who is suppose to be gifted ur dumb as fu*k. For the 2nd time..... my post was to make a point of how dumb the guy was who said kobe 4 lebron 0 nuff said. I shouldn't have to breakdown why I posted the ring comparisons, but your dumb gifted a.ss thought I was really serious. And what part of my post was I spittin knowledge, by saying how many rings people have? Your that fu*king dumb so your saying that's knowledge ooooooooooook. Your just making yourself sound stupid
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #157
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 hood135 said:

Stop making excuses.
Posted via Mobile Device
tony parker> nash, stockton your saying right??
great numbers and the ability to win?
And nobody is taking away from kobe legacy at all we are just saying one person is a better player, and larry, magic, and jordan did sh*t on the court that neither lebron or kobe have ever or prob will ever do thats why their lagacy will never be taken away from, stockton and malone had each other thats why they get disrespected, every single championship team has had more than one great player on it, lebron had N0NE , ZIP ZERO 0, EGG DONUT
thats why no championship yet, what did kobe do after shaq and before gasol, ??? sh*t make what 6th place
look kobe after shaq and before lebron and in his prime
34-48 missed playoff
45-37
42-40
those are his records with a lebron coach and lebron team, now look what lebron did by himself
from 17-65 to 35-47 rookie season no prime better record than kobes first season alone by 1 lol
42-40
50-32 finals app by HIMSELF 3RD SEASON
45-37
66-16 with a lil help mo williams... come on you cant even compare the fu*kin impact
dude is better hands down, 4 rings is kobe only argument and i keep showing why lebron dont have a ring yet
He has no help, when he gets it its a wrap for the league, please let them get an amare or bosh, or even gasol lol they could do a celtic run no one would touch these n*ggas
 8 years ago '09        #158
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 smj_724 said:
Lol wtf does posting from my phone have to do with anything? For someone who is suppose to be gifted ur dumb as fu*k. For the 2nd time..... my post was to make a point of how dumb the guy was who said kobe 4 lebron 0 nuff said. I shouldn't have to breakdown why I posted the ring comparisons, but your dumb gifted a.ss thought I was really serious. And what part of my post was I spittin knowledge, by saying how many rings people have? Your that fu*king dumb so your saying that's knowledge ooooooooooook. Your just making yourself sound stupid
Posted via Mobile Device
No, you came into this thread speaking on something that had nothing to do what was being talked about about how you said Kobe has 4 rings but people still say he is better than MJ... nobody is saying that here, take that to another topic... nuff said
 8 years ago '09        #159
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 hbk83 said:
tony parker> nash, stockton your saying right??
great numbers and the ability to win?
And nobody is taking away from kobe legacy at all we are just saying one person is a better player, and larry, magic, and jordan did sh*t on the court that neither lebron or kobe have ever or prob will ever do thats why their lagacy will never be taken away from, stockton and malone had each other thats why they get disrespected, every single championship team has had more than one great player on it, lebron had N0NE , ZIP ZERO 0, EGG DONUT
thats why no championship yet, what did kobe do after shaq and before gasol, ??? sh*t make what 6th place
look kobe after shaq and before lebron and in his prime
34-48 missed playoff
45-37
42-40
those are his records with a lebron coach and lebron team, now look what lebron did by himself
from 17-65 to 35-47 rookie season no prime better record than kobes first season alone by 1 lol
42-40
50-32 finals app by HIMSELF 3RD SEASON
45-37
66-16 with a lil help mo williams... come on you cant even compare the fu*kin impact
dude is better hands down, 4 rings is kobe only argument and i keep showing why lebron dont have a ring yet
He has no help, when he gets it its a wrap for the league, please let them get an amare or bosh, or even gasol lol they could do a celtic run no one would touch these n*ggas
Let me remind you, Kobe's first season without Shaq he missed 16 games due to injury... And other than that, those records look pretty close, with Kobe having a bad team around him... you cant say that Kobe's team from 2004-2007 was better than Lebrons 2004-2007 teams... Half the players on the Lakers in that point in time are either getting 4 minutes a game or not even playing in the NBA anymore while Lebrons team had solid players and even Z made an all star game or 2 in that stretch

And your saying Mo Williams didnt make a big impact? Why did the Cavs go from 45-50 wins a season, all the sudden to 66? Your downplaying Mo Williams impact, he made them 10 games better AT LEAST, and according to their record, 15-20 games better...
 8 years ago '06        #160
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
not now but lebron will b better bcuz he makes his team better supposedly when kobe was da 2nd option he barely passed the ball but stans say lebron passes too much.......offensively kobe defense even intangibles lebron nuff said
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now