When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Hakeem is better than Shaq... and you ask why? He had a better offensive post game and was better defensively
I also agree with that, I respect your opinions much more, I cant agree with anyone who tells me kobe better than lebron, but then says shaq better than hakeem, cause there main argument is kobe better overall, ok. but then they say shaq was more dominate than hakeem that why he better.. its not a fair argument
 8 years ago '08        #82
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Maroon_Tiger said:
yall kobe stans k!ll me... not only is kobe the best player in the game now, but yall want to argue AGAINST A SIGNIFICANT STATISTICAL DIFFERENCE IN EVERY CATEGORY TO ARGUE that kobe is better than lebron year for year... come on yall are reachin HARRD

the fact is that lebron has better numbers
an mvp in less than half the time
and is significantly close to kobe right now

i mean kobe now >>>> kobe at 24 and kobe couldnt f!ght off lebron for mvp this year... case closed

kobe didnt become an an mvp respectable player until like year 9-10.... lebron has been respectable for at least the last 2 years

n*gga this aint physics...
 8 years ago '08        #83
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Maroon_Tiger said:
kobe didnt drop 81 until shaq was gone... and that was waaay past 24 years of age... mention what he did at 24 that trumps wades accomplishments or lebrons statistical arsenal

and it is true... 81 might not be surpassed because people dont jack up shots like kobe and a.i. anymore
That's why I posted it. Kobe's numbers > other players numbers when having to carry the load. Did you actually put cp3 in there tho? D. Williams is better than him. Better D and better jumpshot...
 8 years ago '05        #84
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
No arguments here homey. You have your opinion and I have mine. I don't think kobe is considered the greatest laker, because he has so many legend's to compete with coming from a very successful franchise with legendary players as with MJ he put chicago on the map same with bron putting the cavs on the map. Maybe if kobe started off with another team besides the Lakers and had this much success he wouldn't have to be unfailry compared to the other laker greats like he does, but that's the way it is and personally I don't care if he had shaq and was considered the second option he still has the rings and championships that you speak of and I'd take that and being a damn good player and being constantly mentioned as one of the GOAT'S over just being the supposed best player in the game like people tend to think lebron is. At the end of the day it's not just about stats, because all those players who play the game want to win the ship. When we get to talking sports 20 years from now and if bron only has lets say 1 or 2 ships but the best stats ever some may say he's the best and people like myself will beg to differ. That's just how things go.
Yeah it sucks for lebron though, Cause i feel he his better but i just dont think at this point he will get 4 or 3, i can agree with 2 but the talent level is ridiculous now.. you gonna have so many competing, cp3 , dwade, d12, kobe still and this year is between celts lakers and spurs def... so forget about it, I watch both and at times I say dam kobe is just a lil better but then i watch a lebron game and be like dude is unstoppable, but the numbers to me just seem unreal for our day and age.
 8 years ago '09        #85
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 hbk83 said:
I also agree with that, I respect your opinions much more, I cant agree with anyone who tells me kobe better than lebron, but then says shaq better than hakeem, cause there main argument is kobe better overall, ok. but then they say shaq was more dominate than hakeem that why he better.. its not a fair argument
Well alot of people try to speak on basketball or sports in general and just go by word of mouth and stats, they dont actually study whats going on lol u feel me
 8 years ago '09        #86
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,206 | Props total: 3527 3527
 Maroon_Tiger said:
yall kobe stans k!ll me... not only is kobe the best player in the game now, but yall want to argue AGAINST A SIGNIFICANT STATISTICAL DIFFERENCE IN EVERY CATEGORY TO ARGUE that kobe is better than lebron year for year... come on yall are reachin HARRD

the fact is that lebron has better numbers
an mvp in less than half the time
and is significantly close to kobe right now

i mean kobe now >>>> kobe at 24 and kobe couldnt f!ght off lebron for mvp this year... case closed

kobe didnt become an an mvp respectable player until like year 9-10.... lebron has been respectable for at least the last 2 years

Nobody, but lebron fans care about the sh*t that your talking about though. The casual fan who doesn't "stan out" for kobe or bron won't care about those types of things. Stats only mean something to statwh0ores. At the end of the day if your "ALMOST" as good and if you don't have any rings "YET" nobody besides people who like that certain player are gonna bring up the sh*t you bring up. The amount of years they've been playing and who was better faster and got mvp the fastest won't even be in a REAL NBA related convo. It's only pertains to those who want bron to be better so they list his individual accomplishments when at the end of the day it's a team game and when your winning titles and others are winning on the statboards it really doesn't mean sh*t. Might make you an outstanding player and he may even have the best stats ever, but nobody really cares about that sh*t. Atleast I don't. Wade shot the best Field goal percentage in the finals. Does that make him better than jordan? I mean little sh*t like that is why stats mean nothing to a real casual fan.

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 07-25-2009 at 11:29 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #87
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
That's why I posted it. Kobe's numbers > other players numbers when having to carry the load. Did you actually put cp3 in there tho? D. Williams is better than him. Better D and better jumpshot...
naw, kobe best season numbers is not better than 3 of lebrons

31 7 7
30 8 7
28 8 7

dwade last season
30 8 5>

c paul
23 6 11 3stls >
 8 years ago '09        #88
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
Nobody, but lebron fans care about the sh*t that your talking about though. The casual fan who doesn't "stan out" for kobe or bron won't care about those types of things. Stats only mean something to statwh0ores. At the end of the day if your "ALMOST" as good and if you don't have any rings "YET" nobody besides people who like that cetain player are gonna bring up the sh*t you bring up. Years the been playing and who was better faster and got mvp the fastest won't even be in a REAL NBA related convo. It's only pertains to those who want bron to be better so they list his individual accomplishments when at the end of the day it's a team game and when your winning titles and others are winning on the statboards it really doesn't mean sh*t. Might make you an outstanding player adn he may even have the best stats ever, but nobody really cares about that sh*t. Atleast I don't. Wade shot the best Field goal percentage in the finals. Does that make him better than jordan? I mean little sh*t like that is why stats mean nothing to a real casual fan.
Exactly, stats dont really mean sh*t.. like i always say, Karl Malone crazy stats no rings... where is he at in the discussion for being the best?
 8 years ago '08        #89
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
I came to the conclusion that this n*gga maroon_tiger done lost his gotdamn mind...Musta been hittin the crackpipe earlier to be coming with these outlandish-ass statements, like this n*gga cant believe majority of the n*ggas in here are saying Kobe>Lebrick...Until Lebron wins a ring, he's irrelevent, no matter how many what ifs you're coming with...He's worthless in the fourth quarter, and at 24, Kobe was a go-to guy in the fourth, and so is DWade(DWADE(1 ring)>Lebron(0 rings), Lebron just tosses up prayer after prayer in the fourth when the heat is on ie. 09 ECF, He's a known choker, and if he dont step it up in the fourth when his team needs him to be the go-to guy, he aint gonna be mentioned in the same breath as Jordan or Kobe or Wade for that matter....He had the leaugue handed to him on a silver platter, he's a punk b*tch, always whinin and complainin, or just doin straight b*tchmade, unprofessional sh*t ie. Not doing the after game interview when he choked in the 09 ECF, or confiscating the tapes like a b*tch...i dont even believe this n*gga believes a quarter of the sh*t he's said in this thread himself...hop off bron's nuts, he's a superstar, no doubt, but just hop off his nuts, next thing you know this dumb n*gga gonna make a thread sayin "We All know Lebrick>Jordan"....I'm done wit' this clown..
 8 years ago '04        #90
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,411 | Props total: 3477 3477
 Angry_Black_757 said:
Lebron has the better basketball skill set

Kobe is the better overall basketball player

-fin.
That's even more incorrect..

Lebron's skill set is lacking compared to nearly every elite player in the league, except his athleticism and size make up for it.
 8 years ago '09        #91
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,150 | Props total: 472 472
 wisdom558 said:

[pic - click to view]

basically
 07-25-2009, 10:13 PM         #92
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U noticed when ppl talk about Kobe, they say what he has done and when they talk about Lebron they always say what he could or might do. That there alone settles the debate for me.
 07-25-2009, 10:22 PM         #93
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think LeBron was better this season, but Kobe certainly accomplished more.

The Lakers winning a ring does not make Kobe the better player if your talking about the past season. It should be taken into account when you want to talk legacy, but not seasons. Only someone who is extremely close-minded would say the difference between the Lakers winning the championship and the Cavaliers losing to the Magic was the difference between LeBron and Kobe.

And I'm a Pistons fan, complementing LeBron isn't exactly my favorite thing to do...
 8 years ago '09        #94
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 billieskeet said:
U noticed when ppl talk about Kobe, they say what he has done and when they talk about Lebron they always say what he could or might do. That there alone settles the debate for me.
Close thread
 8 years ago '09        #95
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,206 | Props total: 3527 3527
[quote=TheG1ftedOne;14144122]Exactly, stats dont really mean sh*t.. like i always say, Karl Malone crazy stats no rings... where is he at in the discussion for being the best?[/QUOTE]

You just :owned: every statwh0ore in the entire world.
 billieskeet said:
CLOSE THIS fu*kING THREAD NOW
 8 years ago '06        #96
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 bangab*tch said:
you people are crazy. numbers don't tell the whole story cause if yall watched their games you would know kobe is clearly the more skilled and smarter player.
:applause: more skilled n smarter than lebron ...lebron has no IQ at all

lebron is a freak of athlete n once he develope his skills and his IQ then hes better

but for now in the end rings will really determine who is better
 07-26-2009, 01:36 AM         #97
dln704 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
bron > kobe

nutt huggers get aggy

if bron had a prime shaq on his team, he too would have 3 rings maybe four by now
u right lebron has never had a big man in the middle kobe has
 8 years ago '09        #98
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
not true..

lebron has done alot already.... we can talk for days if/when he'll surpass kobe in dominance on the court

but should be a fact in the webster encyclopedia that lebron is better thus far in development year by year

i just looked at both players stats, kobes first 6 were pretty good.. nothing eye popping

people posting kobe's career best numbers like that means something... it took him 7 + years to get 30ppg, it took lebron 3

and kobe's numbers dont trump lebrons.. yeah he had a couple 30/5/6 seasons, and lebron had 30/7/8 seasons... checkmate

kobe's numbers and career individually dont match up year to year.. kobes had a hellova career, and had hellova help.. and in his own right, hes made some outstanding feats...

but statistically and impact on the court, you cant even seriously say a young kobe is on par with lebron... unless you're trying to joke around
Ok we can bring up stats all day, but I mean, 2 rebounds and 2 a.ssists makes your season that much greater? obviously those 2 rebounds and 2 a.ssists wasnt the difference between winning a championship and not winning... Its more than stats homie... Do you honestly think a player getting 2 more a.ssists and 2 more rebounds has more of an impact than the player who is getting double and triple teamed virtually every possesion, elevating your teammates to play to a high level and making shots no matter who is in your face demoralizing your oppenent? I dont know i guess thats debatable but obviously the latter of my statement is the difference between winning nothing but Conference finals games and winning NBA finals games
 8 years ago '05        #99
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
These n*ggas disrespecting the GOAT again? Well i never :disdain2:
 8 years ago '09        #100
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
COAST 2 COAST: BRON BRON roxx
Put him in a set play and watch him choke to death.

ever heared of that... apple VS oranges thing?
yea... dont compare them
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy