Why We Think Lebron > Kobe

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
This is a who likes who better argument, and hypocritical situation. cause the same people critisizing Lebron and saying kobe is a better player and has rings and can do much more, are the same people saying shaq was a better player than hakeem cause he was more dominate and put up better numbers.
Now which is it?? More dominate player or more versatile overall player, and you cant tell me kobe is better shooter, cause regardless of what you see in the games lebron is damn near a 50% shooter, and why shoot fade away jumpers when you can get to the basket at will.. I hate when lebron shoots 3's (btw kobe only shoots 3% better in that) cause he can score when he wants, and will be fouled cause nobody can stop him, and to grab 8 rebounds and dish 7 a.ssist on a nightly basis, on which we agree a worse team then kobes, kobe team is much better why doesnt he average the a.ssist? its not that lebron pads his stats cause no one is on his team, he plays full speed and hustles 100% he is in on every play a dominate scorer/rebounder/playmaker/.. who in the league can have those 3 things said about them
 8 years ago '09        #62
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,211 | Props total: 3530 3530
 P. Dedos said:
bron > kobe

nutt huggers get aggy

if bron had a prime shaq on his team, he too would have 3 rings maybe four by now

You n*ggas need to quit this IF bullsh*t? What if Jordan had shaq on his team back when the bulls were playing. How many people would say Shaq carried jordan? What if kobe played with the bulls back in the day? What if magic played with barkley? What if what if what if what if? That's yall's only argument. sh*ts pathetic. There could always been a "WHAT IF" thought, but if you all come back to reality then you'd see how stupid yall sound constantly saying that sh*t Kobe>>Bron. Stay mad everybody:greetings10:
 8 years ago '05        #63
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 topshotta22 said:
KOBE>Lebrick.......and Wade shoulda won MVP this year...The league were riding Lebrick's nuts as usual...
I know, they owed lebron the mvp from when he avg 31 7 7 and 30 8 7 when they was riding the whiteboys nutz
mvps are always off, i bet dwade gets it this year
 8 years ago '09        #64
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
last time i remembered, kobe didnt become "tha man" until 2001, when they got smoked by detroit...

you gotta rememeber what kobe was, he had alot of time to play a sidekick and grow... lebron grew at a much faster rate, and still made cleveland respectable...

yall can disagree... but kobe wouldnt even be better than wade at 24... maybe not melo

Your outta your fu*king mind.
 8 years ago '05        #65
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
Your outta your fu*king mind.
he kinda has at point, these 3 players at their age could be said are better than kobe was
lebron
dwade
cp3

Oh but wait the rings, the fu*king rings I keep forgetting...
 8 years ago '05        #66
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
Lebron has the better basketball skill set

Kobe is the better overall basketball player

-fin.
 8 years ago '09        #67
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
they were on a 2 man offensive team... a team that scores over 100ppg a 2nd 30 pt player is very possible... just like the cavs, they have room for another 30ppg player b/c everyone else is not a 1st or even 2nd option besides lebron...

but kobe wouldnt BE AS GOOD AS LEBRON... be srrrrious here... LEBRON ISNT VERY FAR FROM KOBE RIGHT NOW.. hed easily body kobe @ 24... kobe would play like a b*tch and use shaq to beat him, lebron would have to help out and that would give kobe better looks..

im saying.. put kobe @ 24 on the hawks, and lebron would send his a.ss home

kobe at 24 really didnt have anything on lebron right now... wouldnt be a mention for mvp at all in these times

dont take for granted what lebron is right now... people forget how efficient his season was... PLAYING ON THE BENCH most 4th qtrs...he could've put up better numbers, and if he had shaq, he could score alot more easier
Stop posting fam. Regardless of what you say Kobe>>Bron. Nothing you or anyone on this board will change that. Don't keep wasting yout time making sh*t up for you own amusement. Just a heads up to give your fingers some rest.

th3ptassassin15 said:
you cant just look at numbers to compare if someone is better than someone. lebron james is not better than kobe bryant. will he be better than kobe.... he has the potential to be, but kobe is the best in the game right now, and i aint even a kobe fan, i hate the lakers and i hate kobe, just real talk

An this is coming from a kobe/laker hater. sh*t like this lets me know that most of the d*ckeating haters on here are in denial. Especially the ones who post multiple times in kobe related threads every fu*king day saying the same sh*t. Half of most of the haters on this forum's campout in kobe related threads trying there hardest to convince people why the hate him and his fans adn why hes not the best in the game. Dramaqueen a.ss n*ggas

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 07-25-2009 at 08:52 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #68
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
Stop posting fam. Regardless of what you say Kobe>>Bron. Nothing you or anyone on this board will change that. Don't keep wasting yout time making sh*t up for you own amusement. Just a heads up to give your fingers some rest.

An this is coming from a kobe/laker hater. sh*t like this lets me know that most of the d*ckeating haters on here are in denial. Especially the ones who post multiple times in kobe related threads every fu*king day saying the same sh*t. Half of most of the haters on this forum's campout in kobe related threads trying there hardest to convince people why the hate him and his fans adn why hes not the best in the game. Dramaqueen a.ss n*ggas
yea but when it all comes down to it, its really just your "OPINION" swearing and calling names doesnt make kobe better either, its your "OPINION" even if michael jordan said it its his "OPINION" and he drafted kwame brown so personally his "OPINION" dont mean sh*t.
 8 years ago '06        #69
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,420 | Props total: 110 110
he had the fu*kin green light on a sorry a.ss team....while kobe was coming off the bench on a good team........u people hate kobe so much that yall just want sumbody to be better then him..what will yall say when he hangs it up wit 6 or 7 rings....uhhh he still aint sh*t jordans rings bling harder
 8 years ago '09        #70
space
space
 hbk83 said:
yea but when it all comes down to it, its really just your "OPINION" swearing and calling names doesnt make kobe better either, its your "OPINION" even if michael jordan said it its his "OPINION" and he drafted kwame brown so personally his "OPINION" dont mean sh*t.

Duh It's always been about opinions, but most people on here who talk mad sh*t are the ones im reffering to. The ones whos talk sh*t about kobe and call him names don;t help there cause either when there giving there opinions so mean expressing mine shouldn't be a problem. Oh and drafting somebody based off of potential isn't the same as judging someone who's already an established Allstar athlete so jordan's opinion would hold more weight than anyone else's being that he's the GOAT.
 8 years ago '07        #71
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
 Angry_Black_757 said:
Lebron has the better basketball skill set

Kobe is the better overall basketball player

-fin.
how does lebron have a better skill set???? athleticsm yes, passing yes, we know his shooting is improving but it still aint that great
 8 years ago '05        #72
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
Duh It's always been about opinions, but most people on here who talk mad sh*t are the ones im reffering to. The ones whos talk sh*t about kobe and call him names don;t help there cause either when there giving there opinions so mean expressing mine shouldn't be a problem. Oh and drafting somebody based off of potential isn't the same as judging someone who's already an established Allstar athlete so jordan's opinion would hold more weight than anyone else's being that he's the GOAT.
I guess but his judging basketball talent is off, Van gundy called kobe the greatest laker ever, jordan shot that down, I mean if kobe is this great, why is he not the greatest laker, i mean 4 rings? mvp, finals mvp all star, people need to come to decisions and stop beating around the bush.. I believe the opinion route and for every one that says kobe the best you could find a person who says lebron is, so really Lets call it even for now, cause everyone list is diff no matter what, but one thing we agree on is that they are 1 and 2 , except for the few dwade fans, a cp3 fans, my OPINION, is Lebron oh wait the fu*king rings, I keep forgetting about the damn championship rings.... but aside from those damn rings I take lebron
 8 years ago '09        #73
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 hbk83 said:
he kinda has at point, these 3 players at their age could be said are better than kobe was
lebron
dwade
cp3

Guess i'll repeat what I said from an earlier post u ignored replying to a comment u made...

Doesnt matter, any great player had a great team around them, MJ, Kobe, Magic etc.... The debate can go on about whose better but unless your a winner, then your not going to be in the discussion and to be a winner, you have to win championships... If he doesnt get the "help" that he needs then i guess he's going to be penalized for having no rings just like your penalizing Kobe for having Shaq... Can you call Lebron a winner? NO... The only real thing he "won" was a gold medal this past summer and guess who was on that team and seemed to motivate everybody to want to win and be better, hmm I dont know Kobe? The USA team didnt do sh*t until Kobe came along.
 8 years ago '05        #74
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Guess i'll repeat what I said from an earlier post u ignored replying to a comment u made...

Doesnt matter, any great player had a great team around them, MJ, Kobe, Magic etc.... The debate can go on about whose better but unless your a winner, then your not going to be in the discussion and to be a winner, you have to win championships... If he doesnt get the "help" that he needs then i guess he's going to be penalized for having no rings just like your penalizing Kobe for having Shaq... Can you call Lebron a winner? NO... The only real thing he "won" was a gold medal this past summer and guess who was on that team and seemed to motivate everybody to want to win and be better, hmm I dont know Kobe? The USA team didnt do sh*t until Kobe came along.
ok I wont argue that makes more sense than most peoples, but on a side note.. I see your argument and raise you one,
do you think shaq was better than hakeem?
 8 years ago '08        #75
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Comparing Kobe's Resume to LeBron's potential =

[pic - click to view]

Until replica #23 does something...kill yaself
 8 years ago '05        #76
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
oh and as far as hall of famer opinions
"I do think LeBron has surpassed Kobe as a player" - Jerry West
got that from anthonycruz thread
 8 years ago '09        #77
space
space
 hbk83 said:
I guess but his judging basketball talent is off, Van gundy called kobe the greatest laker ever, jordan shot that down, I mean if kobe is this great, why is he not the greatest laker, i mean 4 rings? mvp, finals mvp all star, people need to come to decisions and stop beating around the bush.. I believe the opinion route and for every one that says kobe the best you could find a person who says lebron is, so really Lets call it even for now, cause everyone list is diff no matter what, but one thing we agree on is that they are 1 and 2 , except for the few dwade fans, a cp3 fans, my OPINION, is Lebron oh wait the fu*king rings, I keep forgetting about the damn championship rings.... but aside from those damn rings I take lebron

No arguments here homey. You have your opinion and I have mine. I don't think kobe is considered the greatest laker, because he has so many legend's to compete with coming from a very successful franchise with legendary players as with MJ he put chicago on the map same with bron putting the cavs on the map. Maybe if kobe started off with another team besides the Lakers and had this much success he wouldn't have to be unfailry compared to the other laker greats like he does, but that's the way it is and personally I don't care if he had shaq and was considered the second option he still has the rings and championships that you speak of and I'd take that and being a damn good player and being constantly mentioned as one of the GOAT'S over just being the supposed best player in the game like people tend to think lebron is. At the end of the day it's not just about stats, because all those players who play the game want to win the ship. When we get to talking sports 20 years from now and if bron only has lets say 1 or 2 ships but the best stats ever some may say he's the best and people like myself will beg to differ. That's just how things go.

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 07-25-2009 at 09:22 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #78
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 hbk83 said:
ok I wont argue that makes more sense than most peoples, but on a side note.. I see your argument and raise you one,
do you think shaq was better than hakeem?
Hakeem is better than Shaq... and you ask why? He had a better offensive post game and was better defensively
 8 years ago '05        #79
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i don't even like Kobe but dude is the better player....

he had a guy that commanded a double team, sure, but that same guy also commanded 20-30 touches a game, that's something LeBron doesn't have to deal with.....

dude has nobody on his team to give the ball to, he has to perform more and take more of the load for his team to win......
 8 years ago '08        #80
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 hbk83 said:
lebron
dwade
cp3

I know right? Its not like at their age Kobe was averaging 32-5-5 and score 4 50pt games in a row as well as 9 straight 40pt games. Breaking 3 pt records and droppin 81. Its not like they can't do it..?

Now someone gonna respond sayin, oh they can do it, they just dont hog the ball like kobe does. f*** outta hea...
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy