most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #361
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 hbk83 said:
I personally cant reply to every post,
but here is some answers i would like
Lebron on a wack team, nba finals
kobe on wack team first round knock out

Lebron on wack team 31 8 7
kobe on wack team 35 5 5

lebron dominates from very first season
kobe takes 3 years

jorrdan waited 6 seasons before winning a title but had an mvp and was the best player in the league over bird magic and isiah who won the title that year,

lebron has played 6 seasons and is better than a kobe who skills are slowly diminishing
like i said kobe was the beast from 02 03 to 06 07
but lebron is the best last year and this year, he has caught up and surpassed an aging kobe, you must admit this kobe even with the ship ring is not the kobe of 2 3 years ago, if that kobe played this kobe the 35 a game 81 pt kobe would k!ll this one, and so would lebron, f**k the 4 rings its this kobe thats not as good, I will respond to whoever responds to this without biased answers. and if you cant admit this kobe is not the best kobe, i dont even want to read the post.

Even after writing all of that it's still Kobe>>bron...
 8 years ago '09        #362
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
 hbk83 said:

kobe on wack team 35 5 5

kobe takes 3 years

jorrdan waited 6 seasons before winning a title but had an mvp and was the best player in the league over bird magic and isiah who won the title that year,

lebron has played 6 seasons and is better than a kobe who skills are slowly diminishing
but lebron is the best last year and this year, he has caught up and surpassed an aging kobe, you must admit this kobe even with the ship ring is not the kobe of 2 3 years ago, if that kobe played this kobe the 35 a game 81 pt kobe would k!ll this one, and so would lebron, f**k the 4 rings its this kobe thats not as good, I will respond to whoever responds to this without biased answers. and if you cant admit this kobe is not the best kobe, i dont even want to read the post.
so bcuz he doesnt fly thru the air and cross n*ggas up like he used to back in the day he's wack??

kobe's physical and athletic skills are leavin him but he's gettin older wat u expect???

for these next 7 to 8 seasons that he has left he will have the most deadly fadeaway and jumpshooting ability in the game...i dont like comparing him to jordan but its true with these two..similar styles but as jordan aged his game didnt..he became smarter then any other cat in the l who was faster stronger and could jump higher....thats all kobe will do is get smarter therefore he will stay on top till he quits himself...its not all about the athletic part of the game is just a small portion...kobe will blow lebron out the water every time because he is smarter...legends dont do s**t but get better my n*gga...so kobes not gonna be sorry

Last edited by LOONATIK; 08-01-2009 at 08:13 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #363
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 LOONATIK said:
so bcuz he doesnt fly thru the air and cross n*ggas up like he used to back in the day he's wack??

kobe's physical and athletic skills are leavin him but he's gettin older wat u expect???

for these next 7 to 8 seasons that he has left he will have the most deadly fadeaway and jumpshooting ability in the game...i dont like comparing him to jordan but its true with these two..similar styles but as jordan aged his game didnt..he became smarter then any other cat in the l who was faster stronger and could jump higher....thats all kobe will do is get smarter therefore he will stay on top till he quits himself...its not all about the athletic part of the game is just a small portion...kobe will blow lebron out the water every time because he is smarter...legends dont do s**t but get better my n*gga...so kobes not gonna be sorry
Yes he will be a deadly player, but my reason for this whole thread is saying lebron has took over being the best player, jordan at 30 plus had no one in the league to rival him, now if the 97 98 jordan had the 03 04 kobe in the league with him they you would be able to say kobe is a better player at that time, jordan will always be greatest player of all time unless kobe plays lik this until he 37 38, but jordan had no one to rival him until he came back with the wizards and we said he the greatest player ever but at that time kobe, allen iver were better , you get what im trying to say
 8 years ago '08        #364
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
 LOONATIK said:

Basically........
 8 years ago '05        #365
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 illmatic_kid said:
Even after writing all of that it's still Kobe>>bron...
lol ok
 8 years ago '09        #366
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
 hbk83 said:
Yes he will be a deadly player, but my reason for this whole thread is saying lebron has took over being the best player, jordan at 30 plus had no one in the league to rival him, now if the 97 98 jordan had the 03 04 kobe in the league with him they you would be able to say kobe is a better player at that time, jordan will always be greatest player of all time unless kobe plays lik this until he 37 38, but jordan had no one to rival him until he came back with the wizards and we said he the greatest player ever but at that time kobe, allen iver were better , you get what im trying to say
yea i do get what ur saying now...me being a laker/kobe fan even i said lebron was better this year....and he will be the best individual player for a while maybe..but me and u both know the thing that determines the greatness is them ships...and kobe is on top of the game at the moment with his first as a leader..but i do digg what u say nonetheless
 8 years ago '08        #367
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
 hbk83 said:
lol ok

On the real though I see your point to an extent, but im just not convinced that bron is better than kobe...He hasn't done nearly enough to warrant that IMO..Not knocking your opinion on who you like I just think that kobe's the best player in the game...
 8 years ago '09        #368
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
 illmatic_kid said:
On the real though I see your point to an extent, but im just not convinced that bron is better than kobe...He hasn't done nearly enough to warrant that IMO..Not knocking your opinion on who you like I just think that kobe's the best player in the game...
well accomplishment wise and s**t kobe>>bron

skill wise overall kobe>>bron

but duke did have a point in when he said with kobe bein a bit older and lebron young...he clearly is a more skilled player for the simple fact he's younger and quicker and s**t...

but overall KOBE>>>>>>>>>>>>>BRON:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '08        #369
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
 LOONATIK said:

but duke did have a point in when he said with kobe bein a bit older and lebron young...he clearly is a more skilled player for the simple fact he's younger and quicker and s**t...

Realtalk fam.......
 8 years ago '05        #370
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 LOONATIK said:
yea i do get what ur saying now...me being a laker/kobe fan even i said lebron was better this year....and he will be the best individual player for a while maybe..but me and u both know the thing that determines the greatness is them ships...and kobe is on top of the game at the moment with his first as a leader..but i do digg what u say nonetheless
thank you , this is the point i have been trying to get across, but isaid a few pages ago, that lebron career could go to s**t and not even be top 20 25 in nba history but the fact will still be he was if you dont agree the best, top 3 best players from like 06 to 09 but he will always be that fact, and over time people will just forget.
 8 years ago '04        #371
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 hbk83 said:

kobe on wack team 35 5 5

kobe takes 3 years

Lebron on a wack team.. Has to face Washington how many times in the first round? Then move onto another mediocre barely over .500 team. How many 50 win teams has Lebron beat in his ENTIRE CAREER??
I'll wait cause the only team on there is the Pistons. The Lakers this year alone beat more elite teams in the playoffs than Lebron in his entire career. Lebron is 1-4 against 50+ win teams, yet fanboys with NO knowledge want to talk about him leading a team further.. Against WHAT? The weak a.ss East with only 2-3 contenders every single year?

Yet the Lakers in the first round face a 54 win and 62 win Phoenix team.

Is that what we do now? Give undue praise to phonies who appear to lead their team to victory in battles over teams that shouldn't even be in the playoffs?
 8 years ago '05        #372
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 LOONATIK said:

overall and career wise of course kobe, lebron still has a way to go, honestly I wouldnt accept lebron as best players in history if he dont have atleast two ships by the time he is 30, cause this season will be a battle, but after that he has no excuse cause he can sign with any team he wants and basically if he stay with cleve he will be the coach , gm, owner player, he basically will make the calls on who to sign , if he re-signs.
 8 years ago '09        #373
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
lol..thats pretty true too....

its not like lebron was facing teams that were really a threat...its the eastern conference for christ sakes ...

we dont wanna downplay lebron tho..cuz like my dude hbk was sayin...individually he is the best player.....i dont think overall he's better than kobe (if this makes sense lol) but just one on one he really cant be stopped and he is the best player in the league because of it

kobe>>>bron still
 8 years ago '09        #374
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
Let me ask you this Lebron fans... Do you think Lebron works day in day out... to achieve awards and collect great stats, or does he do it to win? Why do you think he tries to get great stats? To win MVP? no Because he wants to win.

All the stats, awards, work ethic, ability, skills, etc that Lebron works for is not for show, he does it becuase he wants to win.
 8 years ago '05        #375
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
Lebron on a wack team.. Has to face Washington how many times in the first round? Then move onto another mediocre barely over .500 team. How many 50 win teams has Lebron beat in his ENTIRE CAREER??
I'll wait cause the only team on there is the Pistons. The Lakers this year alone beat more elite teams in the playoffs than Lebron in his entire career. Lebron is 1-4 against 50+ win teams, yet fanboys with NO knowledge want to talk about him leading a team further.. Against WHAT? The weak a.ss East with only 2-3 contenders every single year?

Is that what we do now? Give undue praise to phonies who appear to lead their team to victory in battles over teams that shouldn't even be in the playoffs?
kobe should have led his team to a better season record and he wouldnt have to play them
and you are now admitting kobe needed gasol and bynum to win, so obviously he cant do it by himself, so stop discrediting lebron because he cant do it

Last edited by hbk83; 08-01-2009 at 08:37 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #376
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
 hbk83 said:
overall and career wise of course kobe, lebron still has a way to go, honestly I wouldnt accept lebron as best players in history if he dont have atleast two ships by the time he is 30, cause this season will be a battle, but after that he has no excuse cause he can sign with any team he wants and basically if he stay with cleve he will be the coach , gm, owner player, he basically will make the calls on who to sign , if he re-signs.
yea me either...lebron has a lot to accomplish before he can be a g.o.a.t player also...thats why im so sick of these bs comparisons he gets to all these other great players from the past...they held their own got there nice stats and ships and he aint got a damn thing but a 6'8 frame and a nike endorsement and n*ggas treat him like god
 8 years ago '09        #377
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 str8_akademiks said:

Damn boy, you always bring a good argument to thread. Too bad it never becomes a debate becuase all the Bron fans ignore your points
 8 years ago '04        #378
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
lol... You guys don't even realize that Kobe has to subdue his game because of the fact that the Lakers are so strong offensively.
Gasol needs shots to be effective, so does Odom, so does Fisher, so does pretty much every single on that team. I don't know if you've realized this but the Lakers are an OFFENSIVE team.
Thus their offense can't revolve around Kobe because of the fact that more posessions for Kobe = less for everyone else and their productivity tails off.. I shouldn't even have to mention the fact that the triangle offense is an equal opportunity offense and it doesn't revolve around a singular player..
In contrast, the Cavs' are a defensive team with players who are NOT very strong offensively besides a few players. The offense revolves around Lebron and he's the one that has to carry the offensive workload on that team. He's in a pick & roll offense that allows him to get an a.ssist or points off nearly every Cavs' basket. Lebron's stats are inflated by the fact that the offense revolves around him.

I feel like I've said this s**t a million times...

You look at those games after losses and statement games that the Lakers need to win and you see Kobe way more dominant because he's taking a bigger role in the offense.
 8 years ago '05        #379
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Let me ask you this Lebron fans... Do you think Lebron works day in day out... to achieve awards and collect great stats, or does he do it to win? Why do you think he tries to get great stats? To win MVP? no Because he wants to win.

All the stats, awards, work ethic, ability, skills, etc that Lebron works for is not for show, he does it becuase he wants to win.
oh i know he wants to win, he almost had a heart attack after that orlando loss, you know why, he had the same feelings kobe had when he had to deal with jordan farmer throwing the ball out of bounds every other play, or luke walton trying to drive to the hole, he has the feelings kobe had before bynum and gasol got there, he cant do everything, and i figure you lakers fans would understand cause you were there just last season , has this championship just blinded you lol, kobe was lebron before this championship, knowing your the best but not being able to lead to the title cause your team is a.ss, even the theatening toleave to a new team, kobe was there, where lebron is now. lebron is kobe 3 years ago
 8 years ago '04        #380
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 hbk83 said:
kobe should have led his team to a better season record and he wouldnt have to play them
and you are now admitting kobe needed gasol and bynum to win, so obviously he cant do it by himself, so stop discrediting lebron because he cant do it
Nothing pisses me off more than ignorance like this
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago