Why We Think Lebron > Kobe

most viewed right now
 90
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
211 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '09        #301
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 45 45
 hbk83 said:
dam what did i miss?? but,
jerry west also said lebron was the best player in the league today
He took that statement back after Lebron failed to make it out the ECF and Kobe went to the finals... Anybody with a rational mind and a knowledge for basketball should just stop defending Lebron until he has a body of work....

Anyways Lebron hasnt even won a dunk contest yet... If we wants to get in with the Kobe and MJ's he gotta win a dunk contest first I mean we can bring up all the stats and championship titles and accomplishments in the world but if you dont have a dunk contest title, your nothing
 9 years ago '09        #302
Knowledgeable 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 6301 6301
 TheG1ftedOne said:
He took that statement back after Lebron failed to make it out the ECF and Kobe went to the finals... Anybody with a rational mind and a knowledge for basketball should just stop defending Lebron until he has a body of work....

Anyways Lebron hasnt even won a dunk contest yet... If we wants to get in with the Kobe and MJ's he gotta win a dunk contest first I mean we can bring up all the stats and championship titles and accomplishments in the world but if you dont have a dunk contest title, your nothing


Yep and Kobe never declined the dunk contest like he was to good for it when he first came into the league. Bron's a scary a.ss pus*y that thinks he's to big for the game. He's afraid he would lose which I don't see what the problem is seeing that he's never won s**t outside of his individual accomplishments.


Last edited by Knowledgeable; 07-30-2009 at 06:59 AM..
 07-30-2009, 07:07 AM         #303
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k kobe and his stans.
 9 years ago '06        #304
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$18,291 | Props total: 1627 1627
give LeBron Phil Jackson and lets see how many rings they get..

and for the n*gga talkin s**t about LeBron only winning gold in the olympics cuz kobe was on the team???? wtf n*gga......

LeBron
15.3 ppg 4.5 rpg 4.0 apg in 4 games...

Kobe
13.4 ppg 2.2 rpg 3.6 apg in 5 games....


not to mention LeBron's shooting percentages were higher except for free throw line ..
 9 years ago '09        #305
Knowledgeable 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 6301 6301
 The Blueprint˛ said:
I love kobe and his fans.



:applause:
 9 years ago '09        #306
Knowledgeable 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 6301 6301
 Bouncer? said:
give LeBron Phil Jackson and lets see how many rings they get..

and for the n*gga talkin s**t about LeBron only winning gold in the olympics cuz kobe was on the team???? wtf n*gga......

LeBron
15.3 ppg 4.5 rpg 4.0 apg in 4 games...

Kobe
13.4 ppg 2.2 rpg 3.6 apg in 5 games....


not to mention LeBron's shooting percentages were higher except for free throw line ..


Are you serious? Kobe didn't have to score for them to win he was there for his defense more than anything, but without Kobe and Wade that team would not have won s**t. Where was bron in the last game when the game was on the line? Who were the two superstars hitting cluch shots down the stretch? Don't act like bron was the savior of team USA.
 9 years ago '04        #307
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 Bouncer? said:
give LeBron Phil Jackson and lets see how many rings they get..

and for the n*gga talkin s**t about LeBron only winning gold in the olympics cuz kobe was on the team???? wtf n*gga......

LeBron
15.3 ppg 4.5 rpg 4.0 apg in 4 games...

Kobe
13.4 ppg 2.2 rpg 3.6 apg in 5 games....


not to mention LeBron's shooting percentages were higher except for free throw line ..
Yet who was there when push came to shove ??

Team USA blew all of those teams out so what the hell use is is to compare stats of games that weren't even close? And in all reality Dwyane Wade played better than both Lebron & Kobe off the bench.
 9 years ago '06        #308
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$18,291 | Props total: 1627 1627
I can agree with the people who say Kobe is better NOW, but he won't be after both of their careers are done.

LeBron is excelling at a way faster pace than Kobe did. Only thing Kobe has on him now is the 4 rings, which is why until LeBron wins atleast 1, us LeBron fans can't say much other than to compare stats.
 9 years ago '06        #309
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$18,291 | Props total: 1627 1627
But those who are saying that Kobe will always be better than LeBron are speaking straight garbage ..
 9 years ago '08        #310
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,098 | Props total: 3597 3597
 Bouncer? said:
But those who are saying that Kobe will always be better than LeBron are speaking straight garbage ..
What does that even mean? Kobe is like 7 years older than LeBron of course he isn`t always gonna be better.
 07-30-2009, 01:36 PM         #311
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bouncer? said:
But those who are saying that Kobe will always be better than LeBron are speaking straight garbage ..
Well, to be honest, Kobe has better odds of having a better career than Lebron will have, I mean how many players in an era are really gonna have 4 rings? Not a bunch. I mean there already is Shaq, Kobe and Duncan.
 9 years ago '04        #312
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,920 | Props total: 3693 3693
sorry im a huge bron fan but kobe > bron
 9 years ago '08        #313
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,098 | Props total: 3597 3597
Man LeBron`ll probably get one ring that Stern hand wraps w/ a bow for him. Other than that. I don`t see it in him...
 9 years ago '04        #314
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 Bouncer? said:

LeBron is excelling at a way faster pace than Kobe did.
Only thing Kobe has on him now is the 4 rings, which is why until LeBron wins atleast 1, us LeBron fans can't say much other than to compare stats.
People have really short memories...

I don't even wanna beat a dead horse but Kobe was amazing @ 24 as well.
And he was by far the more skilled player at the same age.
 9 years ago '05        #315
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 str8_akademiks said:
People have really short memories...

I don't even wanna beat a dead horse but Kobe was amazing @ 24 as well.
And he was by far the more skilled player at the same age.
Ppl don't care who is more skilled apparently....if lebron bulldozed his way to 6 chips with similar stats he'd prolly be top 5 ever....but skillwise he wouldn't even be top 10
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '06        #316
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Sheeed said:
Ppl don't care who is more skilled apparently....if lebron bulldozed his way to 6 chips with similar stats he'd prolly be top 5 ever....but skillwise he wouldn't even be top 10
Posted via Mobile Device
Skill is only one variable. So is winning championships. LeBron is losing in both categories.
 9 years ago '06        #317
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Bouncer? said:
But those who are saying that Kobe will always be better than LeBron are speaking straight garbage ..
Quote whoever made that comment.
 9 years ago '09        #318
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 45 45
 Bouncer? said:
give LeBron Phil Jackson and lets see how many rings they get..

and for the n*gga talkin s**t about LeBron only winning gold in the olympics cuz kobe was on the team???? wtf n*gga......

LeBron
15.3 ppg 4.5 rpg 4.0 apg in 4 games...

Kobe
13.4 ppg 2.2 rpg 3.6 apg in 5 games....


not to mention LeBron's shooting percentages were higher except for free throw line ..
smfh... You do know, its more than stats right, becuase if it was, Team USA woulda been great before Kobe got there... Kobe the reason they won tht s**t point blank period, he motivated all them to be better... your telling me the no winning Lebron James is the reason they won but the 4 title having, winning player who made everybody better isnt the reason... again
 9 years ago '09        #319
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 45 45
 Bouncer? said:
I can agree with the people who say Kobe is better NOW, but he won't be after both of their careers are done.

LeBron is excelling at a way faster pace than Kobe did. Only thing Kobe has on him now is the 4 rings, which is why until LeBron wins atleast 1, us LeBron fans can't say much other than to compare stats.
Its gone take more than 1 ring to be considered better than Kobe lil n*gga
 9 years ago '04        #320
Mat The W 
space
avatar space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 str8_akademiks said:
People have really short memories...

I don't even wanna beat a dead horse but Kobe was amazing @ 24 as well.
And he was by far the more skilled player at the same age.
Kobe @ 24

[pic - click to view]


3 NBA Championships, 5 all-star games, 2 time All Defensive 1st Team, 2 time All Defensive 2nd Team, 2 time All-NBA 1st team, 2 time All-NBA 2nd team, 1 time All-NBA 3rd Team

Lebron @ 24

[pic - click to view]



5 all-star games, 1 time All-Defensive 1st team, 3 time All NBA 1st team, 2 time All NBA 2nd team, NBA MVP, ROY


yup Kobe was amazing @24:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6 ::agreement6:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
105 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
134 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
196 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
24 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
9 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
131 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy