Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #261
Fresh Beats 
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 1376 1376
 Maroon_Tiger said:
kobe stans need to admit that in 6 years, if lebron gets 4 rings, hes got a better career than kobe... b/c right now, it seems that rings are the only conversation piece for kobe... lebron is shattering his statistical pace
With lebron's stats and 4 rings it wouldn't even be debateable. Within the next couple of years lebron's numbers should continue to increase but all that won't matter without a ring
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #262
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Maroon_Tiger said:
kobe stans need to admit that in 6 years, if lebron gets 4 rings, hes got a better career than kobe... b/c right now, it seems that rings are the only conversation piece for kobe... lebron is shattering his statistical pace
Originally Posted by Curtisimo View Post

but how is he better then a person who got got a better midrange, better post game, better 3 point range, is a better desision maker down the stretch, more clutch, better on the ball defender, better ball handler, and got the rings to match that he's a champion.

Nope...LeBron stans need to admit that Kobe is better. We've all admitted that LeBron has the potential, we're just basketball savy enough to know a crock of bullsh*t when we hear it.
 8 years ago '09        #263
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 Maroon_Tiger said:
look @ lebrons statistical pace...

lebron is more productive on the court than kobe... period

lebron will get 3-4 rings... thats not an IF
Repost
What if Kobe gets 3 more rings in 6 years, then what?
 8 years ago '06        #264
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:

Its official, you're a f**king idiot. We just gave you a million reasons why we feel Kobe is better than LeBron and all you give us is stats. He's shattering jordan's numbers too so is he better than MJ too?

And you still cant answer that question.
 8 years ago '04        #265
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Mr. K said:
look who Wilt Chamberlain was playing against
Let's not act like MJ didn't dominate the most watered down era in the last 30 years of the NBA....
 8 years ago '06        #266
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:

Oh so you can tell the future now?
 07-29-2009, 01:20 PM         #267
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
This thread is 20 pages long and no one has even attempted to answer that question. They just keep changing the subject and avoiding the real issues at hand. I'm about to do a true or false questionaire just to break it down even further.
but how is he better then a person who got got a better midrange, better post game, better 3 point range, is a better desision maker down the stretch, more clutch, better on the ball defender, better ball handler, and got the rings to match that he's a champion.
Same reason people say Shaq is better than Tim Duncan, or Patrick Ewing. Because it doesnt matter how you put the ball in the hole, but that you put the ball in the HOLE.

Better decision maker down the stretch... Seriously.. Would that be because he been in the league 13 years and Lebron 6. Was Kobe doing what Lebron was doing at 24? No. You think you can have a high basketball IQ without the experience? impossible.

More Clutch again this is bulls**t stat. Because if I'm a Laker fan I want Kobe taking the last shot, If Im a Cleveland fan I want Lebron taking the last shot. So in clutch moments the s**t is 50/50 it can go in, or it wont, aint no player more clutch than another. Cut that stupid argument short there are players to scared to take the shot, and players who are willing too thats all.

Better on ball defender, again there is no evidence to back this up. Cause I seen Lebron put the clamps on alot of players, yet I seen Kobe put the clamps on smaller players like Mike Bibby, block a Allen Iverson shot, so get f**king serious with that. I seen Carmelo abuse Kobe. So again another flawed argument.

Better Ball handler, really? Then Skip To My Lou is the best player ini the NBA n*gga could dribble a basketball from the passenger seat of a car. Again irrelevant, they both get ripped.

Kobe got 7 more years in the league, and 4 championships. If in 7 more years Lebron dont have any then we can talk.

Last edited by A.O.™; 07-29-2009 at 01:24 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #268
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
I'VE ALWAYS SAID that kobe is better now... MY bet is that that will only hold true for 6-7 more years...
I don't get it... Lebron will be better at 30 than Kobe at 36??

I sure hope so or somebody really didn't live up to the hype Nike built up for him....
 8 years ago '04        #269
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Same reason you say Shaq is better than Tim Duncan, or Patrick Ewing. Because it doesnt matter how you put the ball in the hole, but that you put the ball in the HOLE.

Better decision maker down the stretch... Seriously.. Would that be because he been in the league 13 years and Lebron 6. Was Kobe doing what Lebron was doing at 24? No. You think you can have a high basketball IQ without the experience? impossible.

More Clutch again this is bulls**t stat. Because if I'm a Laker fan I wont Kobe taking the last shot, If Im a Cleveland fan I want Lebron taking the last shot. So in clutch moments the s**t is 50/50 it can go in, or it wont, aint no player more clutch than another. Cut that stupid argument short there are players to scared to take the shot, and players who are willing too thats all.

Better on ball defender, again there is no evidence to back this up. Cause I seen Lebron put the clamps on alot of players, yet I seen Kobe put the clamps on smaller players like Mike Bibby, block a Allen Iverson shot, so get f**king serious with that. I seen Carmelo abuse Kobe. So again another flawed argument.

Better Ball handler, really? Then Skip To My Lou is the best player ini the NBA n*gga could dribble a basketball from the passenger seat of a car. Again irrelevant, they both get ripped.

Kobe got 7 more years in the league, and 4 championships. If in 13 7 more years Lebron dont have any then we can talk.
Seriously you have no proof but stay spewing bullsh*t statements...

You really need to actually WATCH basketball and stop pretending like you know what you're talking about.
 8 years ago '06        #270
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
I'VE ALWAYS SAID that kobe is better now... MY bet is that that will only hold true for 6-7 more years...
CLOSE THE f**kING THREAD!

Why was that so hard to say? That's all we've been saying all alone.
 07-29-2009, 01:26 PM         #271
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
The highlighted parts are where they fall short everytime. It's sad when Bron stans don't even know when they've ethered themselves. Give it a fu*king rest already. Kobe>>bron and for that matter Wade>>bron. Ol' "HE HAS THE POSSIBLITY TO BE THE GREATEST" a.ss n*ggas
Did u even read my whole post? If so, then you need to up your reading comprehension skills because the whole point of the post just flew completely over your head.

A.O.™ said:
Kobe never did it alone, yet you all want Lebron to do it alone. I dont get it.

Do we have to list off the players on Championship teams since D-Wade won it?
That was 2006 right?
Los Angeles Lakers 2009 - Kobe, Gasol, Odom, Ariza, Bynum, Fisher
Boston Celtics 2008 - KG, PP, Ray Allen, Rondo, PJ Brown, Sam Cassell, James Posey
San Antonio Spurs 2007 - Tim Duncan, Ginobli, Parker, M.Finley, Bruce Bowen, Robert Horry
Miami Heat 2006 - D-Whistle, Shaq, Haslem, Gary Payton, Jason Williams, Zo, Walker, Posey

I mean god damn 1 man cant win a championship alone. Why the fu*k is the knock on Lebron the fact he dont have no rings. He has played in the finals, been to the conference finals.

You n*ggas talk like Lebron is some n*gga like Tracy McGrady, or a Vince Carter or some sh*t. Great Players help and lead their team to championships, but Great Teams win Championships. Lebron hasnt been part of a Great Team.

And for the person that says the team with the best record should win the championship.. So 06 Dallas should have won the chip, those Phoenix teams from a few years back should have won the chip? Fact is they were the best team in the regular season, obvious that didnt matter much in the playoffs.

Come on man, again fix your arguments. Stop tryna act like Lebron is the only person in the history of the NBA that is suppose to win a championship alone. Delonte West, Mo Williams, were not the answer to get Lebron over the hump, they just pieces to the puzzle.
Hakeem did it. But you said Lebron is 10x better, if he's 10x better than Kobe or will be 10x better than he should be able to do it on his own.
 07-29-2009, 01:28 PM         #272
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**kin joke
 07-29-2009, 01:30 PM         #273
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
Did u even read my whole post? If so, then you need to up your reading comprehension skills because the whole point of the post just flew completely over your head.

Hakeem did it. But you said Lebron is 10x better, if he's 10x better than Kobe or will be 10x better than he should be able to do it on his own.
Hakeem did nothing alone... First he had John Starks and Nick Anderson in his back pockets.

And then he had Kenny Smith, Vernon Maxwell, Robert Horry (also won many more chips), Mario Elie (won chip with another team)

and then the 2nd time around, He had Clyde Drexler..

So what did he do alone?

Seriously you have no proof but stay spewing bullsh*t statements...

You really need to actually WATCH basketball and stop pretending like you know what you're talking about.
You just want attention, drink a big cup of shut the f**k up, YOU DONT KNOW what your talking about.
 8 years ago '04        #274
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 A.O.™ said:

You just want attention, drink a big cup of shut the f**k up, YOU DONT KNOW what your talking about.
Yeah I just want attention while you just keep making bulls**t statements with no evidence whatsoever to back them up.

You've proven several times that your knowledge of basketball is minimal at best but you keep trying to mask your idiocy by making long winded and illogical responses.

Your opinion means absolutely nothing on this forum and that's why you get treated like everyone's b**ch when you make these stupid posts that are so frequent these days.
 07-29-2009, 01:36 PM         #275
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Hakeem did nothing alone... First he had John Starks and Nick Anderson in his back pockets.

And then he had Kenny Smith, Vernon Maxwell, Robert Horry (also won many more chips), Mario Elie (won chip with another team)

and then the 2nd time around, He had Clyde Drexler..

So what did he do alone?

Kenny and Vernon were nice but let's not act they were all-stars, horry and cassell were rookies, both bench players. And Mario Elie is a glorified streak shooter. He did the first alone, so let's get this straight u think (because I know you don't truly believe this) you believe that Anderson and Starks shot down their chance to win a ship for Hakeem? Why? What reason would they do that? 1st ship he had no prominent players. Period.
 8 years ago '06        #276
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Same reason people say Shaq is better than Tim Duncan, or Patrick Ewing. Because it doesnt matter how you put the ball in the hole, but that you put the ball in the HOLE.

More Clutch again this is bulls**t stat. Because if I'm a Laker fan I want Kobe taking the last shot, If Im a Cleveland fan I want Lebron taking the last shot. So in clutch moments the s**t is 50/50 it can go in, or it wont, aint no player more clutch than another. Cut that stupid argument short there are players to scared to take the shot, and players who are willing too thats all.

Kobe got 7 more years in the league, and 4 championships. If in 7 more years Lebron dont have any then we can talk.
Stop playing, Shaq and Tim Duncan are neck and neck. Timmy might even get the slight edge because he had less help. And he's better than Ewing because he was f**kin loser. Just like Bron is today until he actually wins.

Your point about decision making is right on point. But you a**holes are trying to say that LeBron can make those decisions as well or better than Kobe just after 6 years. f**k no. Thanks for making my point.

Kobe is more clutch because he's been in more clutch situations in big time games throughout his career. LeBron hasn't because, like you pointed out, he's still wet behind the ears.

And Kobe has defensive trophies and when he put the clamps on Bibby and Iverson they were terrorizing the league. And Melo abused Kobe because he got a couple of rebounds and put backs on him? Did you see that f**kin series? Kobe slowed Melo down then gave them n*ggas everything they wanted on offense. He's always said that Melo is his toughest match up because he can do so much on the court plus he's bigger and stronger. Where was Melo during the finals? Sittin next to LeBron watching.

Better ball handler between the two. What the f**k are you talking about. Nobody said he was the best in the league. Again, pulling s**t out the sky.

And again...You have IFs in your argument.
 07-29-2009, 01:39 PM         #277
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Yeah I just want attention while you just keep making bulls**t statements with no evidence whatsoever to back them up.

You've proven several times that your knowledge of basketball is minimal at best but you keep trying to mask your idiocy by making long winded and illogical responses.

Your opinion means absolutely nothing on this forum and that's why you get treated like everyone's b**ch when you make these stupid posts that are so frequent these days.

You just want attention so i'll just keep quoting you so you feel special...Queer.

Bulls**t cause you know its true and burns... cause you cant point s**t that i said that is fictional. You just think because on ESPN Stephen A Smith says Kobe is a lockdown defender, because he gets paid by ESPN that its a fact. Err.. Negative.

I been watching basketball longer than you been having s3x with women. So the opinion of a person who says "Jordan dominated a watered down league" you think can be taken serious. Go nut on a mans spine you know nothing.
 8 years ago '06        #278
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
its hard b/c lebron is better than kobe in alot of ways, including potential... kobe has maxed his out and lebron is somewhat close to him right now
What ways sir? That's all I ask. Athletic ability, strength, stats...
 8 years ago '04        #279
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
You just want attention so i'll just keep quoting you so you feel special...Queer.

Bulls**t cause you know its true and burns... cause you cant point s**t that i said that is fictional. You just think because on ESPN Stephen A Smith says Kobe is a lockdown defender, because he gets paid by ESPN that its a fact. Err.. Negative.

I been watching basketball longer than you been having s3x with women. So the opinion of a person who says "Jordan dominated a watered down league" you think can be taken serious. Go nut on a mans spine you know nothing.
lol @ you trying to rationalize your stupidity..
I don't even WATCH ESPN you c*m dispenser. And don't even try to pull that "i'm an old head" bulls**t on me because you're a liar and likely was born AFTER I started watching basketball.

I mean if you really wanna go down this path we can but I promise you it'll turn out ugly.
 07-29-2009, 01:48 PM         #280
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
Stop playing, Shaq and Tim Duncan are neck and neck. Timmy might even get the slight edge because he had less help. And he's better than Ewing because he was f**kin loser. Just like Bron is today until he actually wins.

Negative I will not stand for such disrespect for Patrick Ewing. he was not a loser he just had to the Jordan complex to conquer and never could. s**t Tim Duncan won his first chip against Ewing, but Ewing was injured and it was a short season, alot of factors come into play. And David Robinson won 1 championship piggy backing off Tim Duncan does that make him a winner, and if he didnt win that year, would you consider him a loser?

And Kobe has defensive trophies and when he put the clamps on Bibby and Iverson they were terrorizing the league. And Melo abused Kobe because he got a couple of rebounds and put backs on him? Did you see that f**kin series? Kobe slowed Melo down then gave them n*ggas everything they wanted on offense. He's always said that Melo is his toughest match up because he can do so much on the court plus he's bigger and stronger. Where was Melo during the finals? Sittin next to LeBron watching.

And again...You have IFs in your argument.
Well Melo aint consistent enough to be in the Ranks of Lebron and Kobe, but my point was Kobe is a good defender but sometimes highly overrated. Locking down smaller guards is not that big of a deal, and yea i saw Melo fizzle out..

And the if was only cause I cant see the future. I can predict Lebron wins 1, I thought he would win 8 in his career, but with my prediction I have him playing til he's 40... The 3 til about 34-35 and then playing Straight PF til 40. But thats just me.

billieskeet said:
Kenny and Vernon were nice but let's not act they were all-stars, horry and cassell were rookies, both bench players. And Mario Elie is a glorified streak shooter. He did the first alone, so let's get this straight u think (because I know you don't truly believe this) you believe that Anderson and Starks shot down their chance to win a ship for Hakeem? Why? What reason would they do that? 1st ship he had no prominent players. Period.
I didnt mean they purposely played bad, but it helped Houston win.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
75 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
114 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
102 comments
19 hours ago