Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #241
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,972 | Props total: 7397 7397
 Maroon_Tiger said:
not if lebron keeps playing the way he does, kobe will be remembered as a guy who one 4 championships, but lebron will be remembered as leading his team to 3-4 championships

im not going to write a blog like hood... but im tired of people od'ing on kobe and portraying him as the perfect player/career...

bx kobe stans are extremely disrespectful when talking about lebron's career... i think they're very territorial and cant acknowledge any newcomers
Kobe will get 2 more chips at least. Maybe Bron can get some if he becomes the 2nd option to a real legend like Kobe or Gilbert Arenas
 8 years ago '09        #242
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,240 | Props total: 3577 3577
 Lester86 said:
You DO know that the Lakers held the best record in the West with a 25-11 record before the Pau acquisition right?

So, quite ironically, the novel you just typed up loses a considerable amount of weight in which you need to circumvent a whole different reason to hate on Kobe.

Remember, when you type an essay, the first approach is to do some RESEARCH.

Lester86 said:
nit pick? that was basically his opening statement, which led to his myriad of points that are not facts, but mere opinion and speculation. There's no proof, no evidence that better substantiates or could possibly lead me (i'm not a kobe stan btw) to believe LeBron is supposed to be the better player than Kobe. His whole argument was biased, and you can easily tell by the hostility in which he presents his case.

And thank you for stating the bold, you just drove A.O's "rebuild overnight" case out of the cliff. Indeed, it was due to Andrew Bynum's development over the years. L.A finally had a TRUE center that could anchor the paint. And it's funny that you fail to acknowledge the improvement of other key instrumental players such as Ronny Turiaf, Vladimir Radmanovic (who started over odom for stretch), Luke Walton, and Sasha Vujajic (who shot over 40% from three point land and had his best season that year).

The Lakers did go 5-5, but what you failed to state was 8 of those 10 games would be ON THE ROAD (look it up, Bynum injured on the 31st of January, the games proceeded afterwards would be a lengthy road trip). One can't imagine how a team would function on an 8 game road trip when the loss of an integral player (such as bynum) has to be coped with. So if you ask me, under those circumstances, going 5-5 seems reasonably fair.

Anything else?
:owned:

Lex Lossis said:
2007 Finals....biggest chokejob in NBA history

A friendly reminder of you celtic fans before you got KG. Your franchise was a f**king joke

[pic - click to view]

:greetings10:

Humble yourself you dumb f**k.
 8 years ago '09        #243
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Fool how you gonna say the SAME bron stans posting over and over when you a kobe fan and got more posts slurping kobe?? sh*t is hypocritical and i bet more than half your posting history is in these kobe/lebron threads

btw, the biggest post was by a kobe fan.

Go look at half my posting history then bring your a.ss back and fool. All I say is Kobe>bron. I don't log on this b**ch everyday and try my hardest to prove a f**king point while adding "EXCUSES" and "WHAT IF'S" to my views like most of these lame a.ss n*ggas. Try again.
 07-29-2009, 09:06 AM         #244
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
@ all three of you guys and you're excuses. My argument holds no weight because the Lakers added Gasol? WTF? If I remember correctly, they had the best record in the West before he even got there. I can't say that they would have won it without him because that would be an if just like the rest of the sh*t you guys are basing your arguments off of. If the Lakers had Gasol at the beginning of last year, they would have had more time to gel and would have beaten the Celtics in the finals. Another if...But I chose not to mention this because its hypathetically speaking. That is all yall doing. lets deal with what is. Kobe is by far more skilled. So skilled that he rivals Jordan in that department. I mean are we really ready to put LeBron in that light? Kobe has more championships. Kobe led teams to a championship. Kobe played a prevalent part in winning 4 championships and playing in 6. Kobe has been a first team all defensive guy. Kobe has been an all star. he's won a finals MVP. He's won regular season MVP. He's scored 81 in a game. He's averaged 45 for a month. All these things things are FACTS. I base my opinion off of facts. All you guys are giving is a few good seasons and nothing but stats to show for it.

This guy A.O. says that Kobe's not a leader because he had to score the ball for his team to win and because he wanted some help? What is that? I haven't heard the term ballhog in years. If kobe is a ballhog, Mike is a ballhog. Mike won doing it, Kobe is winning doing it. I like it when yall discredit Kobe and his role on those finals teams. News flash, Kobe handled the ball and played facilitator doing those years too. He shot because he was supposed to when Shaq, the 1st option couldn't. It was kobe and Shaq people. Kobe anchored the D on the perimeter. Shaq anchored it down low. Kobe anchored the O on the perimeter. Shaq anchored it down low. Kobe's role was just important as Shaq's. This is why they were so good. hello? Best perimeter + best post = hard to beat. They both had to lead. So yes he was a good leader and grew into a better leader. Most importantly, he LEARNED to be a good leader. Every good player wants help. your logic sucks. Without it, he was still single handedly getting to the playoffs by himself. And those teams were worse than the Cavs plus they were in a stronger league...the West.

LeBron is a better leader because of what? Because he led his team to the playoffs and lost. Every year the Cavs get better, know why? Because they get better players. So why does Kobe get knocked for wanting better players and getting better players and LeBron does not? I can't answer that question. Everyone's excuse is that LeBron doesn't have players around, well he gets them every year just like Kobe gets them. All I know is, Kobe wins with his. What makes LeBron a better leader? He didn't do such a good leading this year against the Magic when he played 1 on 3, made Mo and Delonte shoot uncharacteristic shots then blame them for missing them. They were fine until Van Gundy figured him out.

What do great leaders do? They adjust and find a way to win. Example: this years lakers vs nuggets series. the Nuggets came out on fire and looked like they were the superior team. It didn't look close. Kobe saw that in order for them to win, he'd have to pick his spots and get his teammates involved. So what does he do? He goes extra hard because they chose to guard him one on one. So hard that he MADE George Karl double him. Kobe knows that the Lakers are unstoppable when the ball is moving so what does he do, he invites the double team and allows himself to get trapped which resulted in wide a.ss open threes for Ariza and Fisher, it opened the lane for Shannon Brown, Odom, and Walton, and it took the pressure off of Pau to score with his back to the basket and allowed him and Andrew to get wide open dunks. Kobe orchestrated that by posting up every time down and dissecting a Nuggets team who was dominating them in every aspect of the game. THAT'S LEADERSHIP. THAT'S MAKING ADJUSTMENTS. THAT'S BASKETBALL. What did LeBron do, he ran low 1 - 4 for 5 games and lost horribly without making any kind of adjustments. This is why Kobe is great. We saw this with our own eyes but haters refuse to acknowledge it. He controlled the game what every player on the floor did. Prove me wrong. LeBron can't do that! fu*k a stat.

You n*ggas worrying about stats and this man out there orchestrating sh*t like a symphony. It's more to the game than stats dude. The great ones figure it out. Lets talk about big shots. So yall saying LeBron has made more big shots? nope. So you're saying LeBron is more clutch? can't be saying that. So you're saying LeBron is a better finisher? I sure hope not because he hasn't finished sh*t. Dude, how are these made up categories. this sh*t is basketball. When you're playing in the backyard, when stats don't matter, the person with the best chance of hittin the game winner gets the ball and more than likely wins the game. Am I right? Well Kobe is that guy who wins the fu*king game. been doing it for years...and WINNING! What has LeBron done besides shoot the damn ball at the end....LOSE. Stats or no stats, that's not great if you can't win.

And a category like best closer is necessary you dumb fu*k. It don't necessarily mean you're a great closer because you hit the game winner. Its what you do down the strtch in order to put your team in a position to win the game. Most of the time the game winners are made by the guy no one pays attention to because they're too pre-occupied with not letting the best player on the floor take the shot...Robert Horry, Derek Fisher...Kobe got them that shot by taking over down the strtch and by drawing double and triple teams. And even in these extreme cases where teams deny the hell out of to get the ball, he still gets it and still makes the shot. 100% of them, hardly. but enough to earn him that title.

Yall n*ggas can't talk to me about no basketball. Close the fu*kin thread. Matter fact delete this whole sh*t cause I know yall tired of hearing the truth.

So now your going to use stats? I thought stats meant nothing? Why are you throwing Kobe averaging 45 in a month. You see what Ive been saying this whole time, you use whatever you can to uplift your player and then ignore it from the other players.

I love it how you say "Kobe knew he had to pick his spots" and that he made "George Karl double team him"... what if that adjustment was made by Phil Jackson. Again leaving out the X factor. Why didnt Kobe make that adjustment in the Boston series if he was so great. I mean he shouldnt have been nervous he played in the finals 4 times before that, so he should know what it takes to win. While Boston never been to the finals, Doc Rivers is right along Mike Brown as one of the worst coaches in the NBA. But you give those adjustment credits to Kobe.

Then you talk about doing whats necessary to close out the game, in which why you claim Kobe is the best closer. Then Kobe is not the best closer in the business, because just like any other player in the NBA he can either make the shot, miss the shot, or pass the ball off. sh*ts not rocket scientist, and just cause he is the BEST player on his TEAM, and HAS the BALL in his HANDS at that time, and is hands down one of the best 2g if not the best 2g in the league, it doesnt make him the best closer in the game. Cause what Lebron did against detroit was unheard of. 25 of his teams last 29 points in the 4th and overtime. And I think that was the series clincher **i think**, so to say hes the best closer is foolish, because D-Wade closes for his team, Melo closes for his team, Bron closes for his team.

As far as your Player argument... Over the last couple years the players Lebron received were... ROFL, let me stop laughing... Wally Z (bum), Ben Wallace (bum), Mo Williams (average at best), STD opps i mean Delonte West (average at best) then you pair that with Big Z, Varejao, Bobbie Gibson, Sasha Pavlovic... and you really call that a team whom you expect Lebron to win a championship with? You compare that with Having Lamar Odom as your 6th man again a n*gga who will start on any other team, to picking up Pau Gasol for sh*t, and then Ron Artest this off season..

So a Starting 5 of
Kobe, Gasol, Artest, Bynum, Fisher

you compare to
Lebron, Big Z, Varejao, Mo Williams, and Delonte West

and you think that Lebron should win with those humps, and you and all your laker fans with your infinite wisdom understood that Kobe could not get the job done with Smush Parker, Sasha Vujacic *as your 6 man, Chris Mihm at Center... you understood he couldnt get the job done with that roster, and your going to fault Lebron for playing with that similar roster.

The fact you said Lebron doesnt hit big shots, so game 2 against the Magic in the Conf finals meant nothing... I would go dig through the archives and find more, but the truth is, I'm not a Lebron fan like that, I just think hes better than Kobe. And Lebron has hit many of big shots in his career... and the fact you think Lebron will end his career with 0 championships is bonkers.
 8 years ago '04        #245
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 1919 1919
Wade>Kobe>Bron
 07-29-2009, 10:46 AM         #246
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
not if lebron keeps playing the way he does, kobe will be remembered as a guy who one 4 championships, but lebron will be remembered as leading his team to 3-4 championships

im not going to write a blog like hood... but im tired of people od'ing on kobe and portraying him as the perfect player/career...

bx kobe stans are extremely disrespectful when talking about lebron's career... i think they're very territorial and cant acknowledge any newcomers
The thing is that Kobe stans want to act like Kobe is the best thing til Jordan, and since Kobe will never accomplish what Jordan did, 5 MVPs, 10 Scoring titles, and everything else. Lebron has a good chance to get all those things, maybe the 5 MVPs but not the scoring titles, and LEAD his team to a bunch of championships. Kobe fans fear is that once Lebron starts accomplishing all these things, Kobe will be a distant memory. Thats why they focus on all those irrelevant things like "Best closer" "most clutch" "better jump shot" because deep down they know Lebron is Kobe to the 10x power.
 07-29-2009, 11:31 AM         #247
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
The thing is that Kobe stans want to act like Kobe is the best thing til Jordan, and since Kobe will never accomplish what Jordan did, 5 MVPs, 10 Scoring titles, and everything else. Lebron has a good chance to get all those things, maybe the 5 MVPs but not the scoring titles, and LEAD his team to a bunch of championships. Kobe fans fear is that once Lebron starts accomplishing all these things, Kobe will be a distant memory. Thats why they focus on all those irrelevant things like "Best closer" "most clutch" "better jump shot" because deep down they know Lebron is Kobe to the 10x power.
Nobody is saying Lebron can't do it, I think the whole thing is ppl are saying he hasn't done it yet and is not even close to doing it, so why put the crown on a guy who forget Jordan's and Kobe's accomplishments, he hasn't even reached D-Wade's accomplishments yet. Everything you say is, he could, he might, he has the potential to, that's all nice and well, but fact is he hasn't. And until he does, he won't be on that level no matter how hard the media tries to push him there. Yeah, he's only 24, but he's going into his 7th year, he's far from a rookie and even though he has dominating size and strength he has yet to show any consistent midrange game or post up game. His man to man is suspect and got 2nd in DPOY voting because the media turned it into a popularity contest.

And I'm a KG fan, just so ppl can't claim a Kobe bias. I'm not even a Kobe fan, but it would silly to try to say someone right now is better than him. And another thing if Lebron is 10x what Kobe is, then why does he need help to win a ship? I mean if he's 10x Kobe he should have went the Hakeem route and got a ship without any all-stars next to him.
 8 years ago '09        #248
space
space
 billieskeet said:
Nobody is saying Lebron can't do it, I think the whole thing is ppl are saying he hasn't done it yet and is not even close to doing it, so why put the crown on a guy who forget Jordan's and Kobe's accomplishments, he hasn't even reached D-Wade's accomplishments yet. Everything you say is, he could, he might, he has the potential to, that's all nice and well, but fact is he hasn't. And until he does, he won't be on that level no matter how hard the media tries to push him there. Yeah, he's only 24, but he's going into his 7th year, he's far from a rookie and even though he has dominating size and strength he has yet to show any consistent midrange game or post up game. His man to man is suspect and got 2nd in DPOY voting because the media turned it into a popularity contest.

And I'm a KG fan, just so ppl can't claim a Kobe bias. I'm not even a Kobe fan, but it would silly to try to say someone right now is better than him. And another thing if Lebron is 10x what Kobe is, then why does he need help to win a ship? I mean if he's 10x Kobe he should have went the Hakeem route and got a ship without any all-stars next to him.

The highlighted parts are where they fall short everytime. It's sad when Bron stans don't even know when they've ethered themselves. Give it a fu*king rest already. Kobe>>bron and for that matter Wade>>bron. Ol' "HE HAS THE POSSIBLITY TO BE THE GREATEST" a.ss n*ggas
 8 years ago '09        #249
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
aint no one saying Lebron can not be the best player in the history of the nba but as of right now he's not even the best in the League.

Yall n*ggaz are to eager to give him the crown when he hasn't done s**t to deserve it besides winning an MVP

s**t Wade is better then that n*gga but yall don't wanna hear it though

And I'm sorry but if your team has the best record in the nba your supposed to win the championship f**k the bulls**t everybody wants to say Lebron has no help as soon as he got kicked out the playoffs but was expecting the Cavs to win the ship when the Cavs ran through and swept The Pistons and The Heat in the first 2 rounds before Stan Van Gundy figured them out.

While I remember everyone jumping off the Lakers bandwagon when they faced Houston and Denver

Anyway I let yall believe whatever you want because any arguement with IFS attached aint even worth it.

I like how everyone can predict the future and knows for sure Lebron is going to win multiple championships

s**t is redicilous because at the end of the day it's excuses

Yep:applause:
 8 years ago '07        #250
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13105 13105
why is this thread alive. it's only like 3 f**gots who even believe that, i'm actually pissed the title says "we" as if they were a majority or something. mods, get on ur job .
 07-29-2009, 12:08 PM         #251
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:

Kobe never did it alone, yet you all want Lebron to do it alone. I dont get it.

Do we have to list off the players on Championship teams since D-Wade won it?
That was 2006 right?
Los Angeles Lakers 2009 - Kobe, Gasol, Odom, Ariza, Bynum, Fisher
Boston Celtics 2008 - KG, PP, Ray Allen, Rondo, PJ Brown, Sam Cassell, James Posey
San Antonio Spurs 2007 - Tim Duncan, Ginobli, Parker, M.Finley, Bruce Bowen, Robert Horry
Miami Heat 2006 - D-Whistle, Shaq, Haslem, Gary Payton, Jason Williams, Zo, Walker, Posey

I mean god damn 1 man cant win a championship alone. Why the fu*k is the knock on Lebron the fact he dont have no rings. He has played in the finals, been to the conference finals.

You n*ggas talk like Lebron is some n*gga like Tracy McGrady, or a Vince Carter or some sh*t. Great Players help and lead their team to championships, but Great Teams win Championships. Lebron hasnt been part of a Great Team.

And for the person that says the team with the best record should win the championship.. So 06 Dallas should have won the chip, those Phoenix teams from a few years back should have won the chip? Fact is they were the best team in the regular season, obvious that didnt matter much in the playoffs.

Come on man, again fix your arguments. Stop tryna act like Lebron is the only person in the history of the NBA that is suppose to win a championship alone. Delonte West, Mo Williams, were not the answer to get Lebron over the hump, they just pieces to the puzzle.
 8 years ago '06        #252
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 A.O.™ said:
So now your going to use stats? I thought stats meant nothing? Why are you throwing Kobe averaging 45 in a month. You see what Ive been saying this whole time, you use whatever you can to uplift your player and then ignore it from the other players.

I love it how you say "Kobe knew he had to pick his spots" and that he made "George Karl double team him"... what if that adjustment was made by Phil Jackson. Again leaving out the X factor. Why didnt Kobe make that adjustment in the Boston series if he was so great. I mean he shouldnt have been nervous he played in the finals 4 times before that, so he should know what it takes to win. While Boston never been to the finals, Doc Rivers is right along Mike Brown as one of the worst coaches in the NBA. But you give those adjustment credits to Kobe.

Then you talk about doing whats necessary to close out the game, in which why you claim Kobe is the best closer. Then Kobe is not the best closer in the business, because just like any other player in the NBA he can either make the shot, miss the shot, or pass the ball off. sh*ts not rocket scientist, and just cause he is the BEST player on his TEAM, and HAS the BALL in his HANDS at that time, and is hands down one of the best 2g if not the best 2g in the league, it doesnt make him the best closer in the game. Cause what Lebron did against detroit was unheard of. 25 of his teams last 29 points in the 4th and overtime. And I think that was the series clincher **i think**, so to say hes the best closer is foolish, because D-Wade closes for his team, Melo closes for his team, Bron closes for his team.

As far as your Player argument... Over the last couple years the players Lebron received were... ROFL, let me stop laughing... Wally Z (bum), Ben Wallace (bum), Mo Williams (average at best), STD opps i mean Delonte West (average at best) then you pair that with Big Z, Varejao, Bobbie Gibson, Sasha Pavlovic... and you really call that a team whom you expect Lebron to win a championship with? You compare that with Having Lamar Odom as your 6th man again a n*gga who will start on any other team, to picking up Pau Gasol for sh*t, and then Ron Artest this off season..

So a Starting 5 of
Kobe, Gasol, Artest, Bynum, Fisher

you compare to
Lebron, Big Z, Varejao, Mo Williams, and Delonte West

and you think that Lebron should win with those humps, and you and all your laker fans with your infinite wisdom understood that Kobe could not get the job done with Smush Parker, Sasha Vujacic *as your 6 man, Chris Mihm at Center... you understood he couldnt get the job done with that roster, and your going to fault Lebron for playing with that similar roster.

The fact you said Lebron doesnt hit big shots, so game 2 against the Magic in the Conf finals meant nothing... I would go dig through the archives and find more, but the truth is, I'm not a Lebron fan like that, I just think hes better than Kobe. And Lebron has hit many of big shots in his career... and the fact you think Lebron will end his career with 0 championships is bonkers.
I clearly said 'f**k A STAT'. I said that to say that he's done all that among other things. Quit trying to twist my logic. I mention facts. You mention speculations, I don't need to uplift Kobe's legacy, it's documented. LeBron's? Not so mush. GTFOH

You tell me what adjustment Kobe could've made in that Boston series...I'll wait. He had no wing help what so ever. Ariza was hurt which took away shooting and athletisim. They had no Bynum to help Gasol offset the physicality of the Boston Bigs. They were outmatched playing without two starters against a team with good role players and 3 hall of famers. Simple as that. I never said he could work miracles. That's what you want me to say.

Now you're giving another excuse. Kobe has Phil. WTF? Its clear to see that Kobe is an extension of Phil on the court. If you watch the Lakers play closely, it's even more obvious to see the Phil doesn't have to say much at all because Kobe does all the talking, this, without watching the day in the life of Kobe. On top of that, Kobe said when and why he decided to pick his spots like he did in every single post game interview. I'm sure Phil, being the great coach that he is, encouraged Kobe to do what he needed to do for them to win. Phil says all the time that its Kobe's team and he knows what it takes. I just have to give him a head nod and he knows what to do.

Okay, you're in denial just like the other 2% that thinks Kobe is not the best closer. What makes Kobe the best closer in the game is his ability to takeover games down the stretch to put his team in position to either win the game or to extend the lead to a comfortable margin. Other players do this but what separates Kobe is the fact that every coach, every player, and every fan braces themselves at the end of games for Kobe because they know he's coming and there is nothing they can do to stop him. He finishes in such a way that some of the best coaches in the league, Pop as an example, have grown acustomed to it. s**t don't even surprise them no more because he's being doing it for years. And they'll even say to the media, "That's Kobe. He's been doing that for years. The only thing we can do is hope he misses." The n*gga can not shoot for an entire quarter and give you 12 to 15 down the stretch seal the win....on a nightly basis. LeBron, Wade, and Melo all have this ability but I haven't seen that kind of consistency from anyone...well since Mike.

No n*gga. I compared Kobe's rebuilding team and LeBron's rebuilding team. LeBron's teams were better. Then I came back and said that Kobe gets better players every year and is knocked for and LeBron gets better players every year and people give him excuses. Write a letter to the Cavs for f**king up LeBron's ability to win.

I never said that LeBron didn't hit big shots. Where are you getting this s**t from? I said, "So you're saying that LeBron has hit more big shots than Kobe?"

And yet again, another "he's better than Kobe" statement without a rhyme or a reason given. just admit that you're a stan.
 8 years ago '09        #253
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 A.O.™ said:
Kobe never did it alone, yet you all want Lebron to do it alone. I dont get it.

Do we have to list off the players on Championship teams since D-Wade won it?
That was 2006 right?
Los Angeles Lakers 2009 - Kobe, Gasol, Odom, Ariza, Bynum, Fisher
Boston Celtics 2008 - KG, PP, Ray Allen, Rondo, PJ Brown, Sam Cassell, James Posey
San Antonio Spurs 2007 - Tim Duncan, Ginobli, Parker, M.Finley, Bruce Bowen, Robert Horry
Miami Heat 2006 - D-Whistle, Shaq, Haslem, Gary Payton, Jason Williams, Zo, Walker, Posey

I mean god damn 1 man cant win a championship alone. Why the fu*k is the knock on Lebron the fact he dont have no rings. He has played in the finals, been to the conference finals.

You n*ggas talk like Lebron is some n*gga like Tracy McGrady, or a Vince Carter or some sh*t. Great Players help and lead their team to championships, but Great Teams win Championships. Lebron hasnt been part of a Great Team.

And for the person that says the team with the best record should win the championship.. So 06 Dallas should have won the chip, those Phoenix teams from a few years back should have won the chip? Fact is they were the best team in the regular season, obvious that didnt matter much in the playoffs.

Come on man, again fix your arguments. Stop tryna act like Lebron is the only person in the history of the NBA that is suppose to win a championship alone. Delonte West, Mo Williams, were not the answer to get Lebron over the hump, they just pieces to the puzzle.
sh*t, people act like he already won one alone. But i dont wanna hear the same people defend Lebron (when he gets a team around him) who are penalizing Kobe for having a great team. I mean The Cavs had arguably the deepest team in the league, and another all star besides James, and its going to take more than that to win for LBJ? Is it going to take Bron 2 other all stars on his team to win a ring?

But really, Ive never seen so many "ifs", "mights" and "we'll sees" about one player. Not even Wade has that many ifs and mights compared to Kobe
 8 years ago '09        #254
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
If you got the best record in the nba that means your team is good enough to win the championship

It doesn't mean that the team actually will win the championship but you have the potential to win the championship just like beacuse lebron has the potential to be the best in the nba doesnt mean he is the best in the nba

It's oxymoronic to think a team has the best record in the league but they arent contenders to win a title

and the person who is suppose to put the team over the hump to win the title is the superstar that's why no one gets mad when they blame Kobe for losing the ship in 08 agaist the celtics even though gasol didn't show up either

and I'm sorry but if Lebron would of adjusted his game like Kobe did against the nuggets instead of going 1 on 5 down the stretch in the last 5 minutes of Magic series it probably would of been a Cavs vs Lakers in the final

no one is saying Lebron is Tmac status

but how is he better then a person who got got a better midrange, better post game, better 3 point range, is a better desision maker down the stretch, more clutch, better on the ball defender, better ball handler, and got the rings to match that he's a champion.

oh yea I know because his stats are better :rolleyes:

anyone who thinks a player is better then the other based off stats alone doesn't watch basketball and just looks at the boxscore
Kobe has all those credentials, and its not Like Lebrons stats are significantly better, their barely above Kobes. Obviously all those stats aint doin sh*t for Bron, so why bring them up is my question?

Yall dudes was blaming Kobe as the main reason when they couldnt get out the first round for a few years and saying he needs to make his team better, and now when Bron cant get out, its the rest of the teams fault and they arent good enough?
 8 years ago '06        #255
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
If you got the best record in the nba that means your team is good enough to win the championship

It doesn't mean that the team actually will win the championship but you have the potential to win the championship just like beacuse lebron has the potential to be the best in the nba doesnt mean he is the best in the nba

It's oxymoronic to think a team has the best record in the league but they arent contenders to win a title

and the person who is suppose to put the team over the hump to win the title is the superstar that's why no one gets mad when they blame Kobe for losing the ship in 08 agaist the celtics even though gasol didn't show up either

and I'm sorry but if Lebron would of adjusted his game like Kobe did against the nuggets instead of going 1 on 5 down the stretch in the last 5 minutes of Magic series it probably would of been a Cavs vs Lakers in the final

no one is saying Lebron is Tmac status

but how is he better then a person who got got a better midrange, better post game, better 3 point range, is a better desision maker down the stretch, more clutch, better on the ball defender, better ball handler, and got the rings to match that he's a champion.

oh yea I know because his stats are better :rolleyes:

anyone who thinks a player is better then the other based off stats alone doesn't watch basketball and just looks at the boxscore
This thread is 20 pages long and no one has even attempted to answer that question. They just keep changing the subject and avoiding the real issues at hand. I'm about to do a true or false questionaire just to break it down even further.
 8 years ago '09        #256
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 hood135 said:
This thread is 20 pages long and no one has even attempted to answer that question. They just keep changing the subject and avoiding the real issues at hand. I'm about to do a true or false questionaire just to break it down even further.
When I see good points made about why Lebron isnt better, I see its just ignored
 8 years ago '09        #257
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
ROTFL... close?!?!
yeah they're reasonably similar in points... thats about it

and do remember, you're comparing players that are 6-7 seasons difference in experience...

its pretty extraordinary if lebron is keeping up/surpassing kobe in stats and hes got 6-7 years less on his belt..

yall see that lebron is 3-4 rebounds/assists higher than kobe.. BUT PUT THAT INTO PERSPECTIVE... hes scoring that 1-2 more pts, and rebounding 3-4 more, plus passing 3-4 more X 82 games... thats BIG
What do you mean "ROTFL"... They are similar in points and a.ssists, considering Lebron averages a whopping 1 more a.ssist for his career and a whopping 2 more rebounds per game.... How are these not close? I mean, obviously the 1 more a.ssist and 2 more rebounds hasnt helped him win a ring yet, it just gives Lebron fans an argument as to why he is better than Kobe, and thats it, stats only, only 1 more a.ssist and 2 more rebounds the guy is better

I should be saying "ROTFL"
 8 years ago '09        #258
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
kobe stans need to admit that in 6 years, if lebron gets 4 rings, hes got a better career than kobe... b/c right now, it seems that rings are the only conversation piece for kobe... lebron is shattering his statistical pace
What if Kobe gets 3 more rings in 6 years? Then what?
 8 years ago '06        #259
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
kobe stans need to admit that in 6 years, if lebron gets 4 rings, hes got a better career than kobe... b/c right now, it seems that rings are the only conversation piece for kobe... lebron is shattering his statistical pace

@ this n*gga still owning himself.
 8 years ago '08        #260
GoldBluded 537 heat pts537
space
space
$17,896 | Props total: 22656 22656
 str8_akademiks said:
If numbers don't lie than Wilt Chamberlain is hands down the greatest player in the history of the league.

Stop quoting Jay-Z lines and think for yourself.
look who Wilt Chamberlain was playing against
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy