Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #201
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Maroon_Tiger said:
kobe is only good on championship calibur teams... notice how kobe is either nba finals or 1st round exit material..

LEBRON CONSTANTLY PUTS HIS BUM a.ss team in the ECFs... and he has no lamar odoms, he has no ron artests, he has no shaquile oneals, he has no rick roxes, he has no derek fishers, glen rice, karl malone, SO GTFOH.. nobody that lebron has played with, will even be talked about 10 years from now

yall dont understand that lebron's supporting cast aint built to go to war...it aint built to win a championship, its build to let lebron get highlight reels...

if lebron played like kobe did in the playoffs, he'd lose...

if kobe played on cleveland since 2001, he would've already forced a trade by now...

yall haters can discredit lebron, ignore his development path, deny that his arsenal is more robust that kobe's... i think the only leg yall are standing on is that lebron hasnt been on a dominant team yet...

when lebron gets 4 rings under his belt, i think thats when yall will see things clearly... its wack that yall need rings to appreciate players, but it is what it is
LeBron has 0. So until then THERE IS NO EXCUSE IN THE WORLD TO MAKE KNOWLEDGEABLE FANS THINK OTHERWISE. Again, all I hear is excuses. All you just told me was that LeBron is a great player who gets his teams to the Eastern Conferences finals and loses.

Nobody is discredited LeBron or his talent. He's just no Kobe Bryant...yet if it makes you feel better. You're discrediting Kobe because he played on good teams. What the fu*k is that? Who the fu*k was Pippen when Jordan won his first 3 rings. Matter of fact, name the other great players on that team....I'll wait. Jordan never gave excuses. He just fu*kin won. He made the players around him better. The same thing that Kobe has done with the Lakers over the past 5 years. He started from scratch, now he's a champion...again. I can't say the same for LeBron. Who has he made better???...I'll wait.

You're basing you're whole argument off of big a.ss IFs. I base my whole opinion off of facts, reality. People don't give Kobe credit for the 3 rings him and Shaq won. He wasn't a factor. The n*gga averaged 27, 6, and 6 over the course of those 3 championships. He hit big shots, he made big plays, he shined in the finals each year. Can't say the same for Bron. He's only been on that stage once and got swept.

You say we're basing our arguments off of Kobe being on good teams and LeBron being on bad ones. Well ommiit teams altogether and lets base it off of TALENT ONLY. What does Bron do better than Kobe besides Jump Higher, and Run Faster?....I'll wait. How is his arsenal better than Kobe's?

Like I said, these excuse have to stop. Your opinion doesn't mean anything until the boy win. It ain't Laker fans fault that Cleveland's front office sucks. Write a letter and cry to them. We ain't hearing it.

THE ONLY IF THAT I WILL USE IS THIS....."What IF Shaq and Kobe would have stayed together 5 more years? Kobe was already the best guard in the league when Shaq was there and it was more than evident that he was becoming the man. With it being the Kobe show for 5 more years in LA, they would have at least won 5 more rings. That would have given Kobe 8 total. IF this would have happened....Kobe would have been known as the best player to ever play the game HANDS DOWN. But it DIDN'T happen so Jordan stans shut us down because Kobe hasn't reached that yet...What makes Bron situation different from Kobe's?
 8 years ago '05        #202
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 1226 1226
 hood135 said:
LeBron has 0. So until then THERE IS NO EXCUSE IN THE WORLD TO MAKE KNOWLEDGEABLE FANS THINK OTHERWISE. Again, all I hear is excuses. All you just told me was that LeBron is a great player who gets his teams to the Eastern Conferences finals and loses.

Nobody is discredited LeBron or his talent. He's just no Kobe Bryant...yet if it makes you feel better. You're discrediting Kobe because he played on good teams. What the fu*k is that? Who the fu*k was Pippen when Jordan won his first 3 rings. Matter of fact, name the other great players on that team....I'll wait. Jordan never gave excuses. He just fu*kin won. He made the players around him better. The same thing that Kobe has done with the Lakers over the past 5 years. He started from scratch, now he's a champion...again. I can't say the same for LeBron. Who has he made better???...I'll wait.

You're basing you're whole argument off of big a.ss IFs. I base my whole opinion off of facts, reality. People don't give Kobe credit for the 3 rings him and Shaq won. He wasn't a factor. The n*gga averaged 27, 6, and 6 over the course of those 3 championships. He hit big shots, he made big plays, he shined in the finals each year. Can't say the same for Bron. He's only been on that stage once and got swept.

You say we're basing our arguments off of Kobe being on good teams and LeBron being on bad ones. Well ommiit teams altogether and lets base it off of TALENT ONLY. What does Bron do better than Kobe besides Jump Higher, and Run Faster?....I'll wait. How is his arsenal better than Kobe's?

Like I said, these excuse have to stop. Your opinion doesn't mean anything until the boy win. It ain't Laker fans fault that Cleveland's front office sucks. Write a letter and cry to them. We ain't hearing it.

THE ONLY IF THAT I WILL USE IS THIS....."What IF Shaq and Kobe would have stayed together 5 more years? Kobe was already the best guard in the league when Shaq was there and it was more than evident that he was becoming the man. With it being the Kobe show for 5 more years in LA, they would have at least won 5 more rings. That would have given Kobe 8 total. IF this would have happened....Kobe would have been known as the best player to ever play the game HANDS DOWN. But it DIDN'T happen so Jordan stans shut us down because Kobe hasn't reached that yet...What makes Bron situation different from Kobe's?
But heres the thing would kobe be known as the best or would it still had been shaq, cause still to this day they dont say shaq wouldnt have won without kobe, they say kobe would never won without shaq. The only reason people arent still preaching shaq is cause he old, when kobe is 35 36 Every one will be saying lebron is the best to play behind jordan. Thats how it works, kobe is the it guy to alot of people like tim duncan was, remember when tim duncan was the best player in the nba? we knew he wasnt but thats what people said cause he was winning, even after shaq won 3 it immediatly switched to timmy. thats how it works but watching these games of actual on court talent its lebron, we will be on opposites ends of the spectrum, unless something drastic happens, so I will leave the argument at this, If kobe continues to win I will say he is better and sh*t if he gets to 6 I will say he passed jordan, but if lebron gets the help of say a amare or bosh in 2010, i bet you u see a 70 win season and numerous ships. But my previous argument is not based on IFS its based on situation and greatness, Kobe has the help lebron doesnt, when kobe didnt have help he failed, even though lebron didnt have help getting to the finals with the team he had just shows he is truly a ONE MAN SHOW, no ONE CAN DO IT ALONE, but if some one could, it damn sure would be lebron not kobe

Last edited by hbk83; 07-28-2009 at 11:50 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #203
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,191 | Props total: 3489 3489
 hood135 said:

Realtalk
 8 years ago '06        #204
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
so jordan wouldnt be a better player than kobe if he didnt win a ring in his career? yall would trump all of his stats for a ring?

FOR REAL!??!

I never said that. But lets be honest, winning a ring and being instrumental in winning it is the ultimate sign of greatness.

And if you take away Jordan and Kobe's rings and compare the 3, LeBron included...it would be no question that LeBron is out because his skill set doesn't come close to either. Kobe and jordan would be arguable because they are so similar. What makes it a legit argument is the fact that Phil Jackson who coached both of them says that Kobe's arsenal was better than Mike's.

All LeBron is, is a dominant guard. He's more comparable to Shaq because he's bigger than anybody else playing his position. Doesn't make him more skilled or talented. Kobe is by far more skilled. So you can't argue that. That said, Shaq still can make a case because he won. LeBron has no case. Getting there don't mean sh*t if you can't win. Charles got there, Karl got there, Stockton got there but they all lost which resulted in them not being as high on the all time greats list.
 07-28-2009, 12:18 PM         #205
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe is a better leader than lebron dats why he got 4 rings
 8 years ago '07        #206
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 TheG1ftedOne said:
LOL no Lebron does not have Kobe on talent son and its really not even close... And why do you think Lebron could score 80? Only 2 players EVER have scored over 80 points, Kobe and Wilt... 2 players in the whole history of the NBA have ever gone over 80, and it was only 1 until 2006... which You know what, people wouldnt even be saying scoring 80 points in a game was even possible if it wasnt for Kobe, becuase nobody was saying somebody could drop 80 in a game 5 year plus years ago were they? Nope..

str8_akademiks said:
Truth...

LOL @ EASILY score 80..

Some of the ignorance on this board baffles me.
You a kobe stan to the fullest, completely ignoring stupid a.ss comments like this.

Lebron aint even close to Kobe's talent now? not even close??

Kobe stans are trippin
 8 years ago '06        #207
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 hbk83 said:
But heres the thing would kobe be known as the best or would it still had been shaq, cause still to this day they dont say shaq wouldnt have won without kobe, they say kobe would never won without shaq. The only reason people arent still preaching shaq is cause he old, when kobe is 35 36 Every one will be saying lebron is the best to play behind jordan. Thats how it works, kobe is the it guy to alot of people like tim duncan was, remember when tim duncan was the best player in the nba? we knew he wasnt but thats what people said cause he was winning, even after shaq won 3 it immediatly switched to timmy. thats how it works but watching these games of actual on court talent its lebron, we will be on opposites ends of the spectrum, unless something drastic happens, so I will leave the argument at this, If kobe continues to win I will say he is better and sh*t if he gets to 6 I will say he passed jordan, but if lebron gets the help of say a amare or bosh in 2010, i bet you u see a 70 win season and numerous ships. But my previous argument is not based on IFS its based on situation and greatness, Kobe has the help lebron doesnt, when kobe didnt have help he failed, even though lebron didnt have help getting to the finals with the team he had just shows he is truly a ONE MAN SHOW, no ONE CAN DO IT ALONE, but if some one could, it damn sure would be lebron not kobe
I was talking to maroon Tiger when I was talking about ifs but you had some in your earlier post too. My whole thing is, LeBron is not talented as Kobe. What makes him more talented? Facts are, and you sound like a guy with a good knowledge of the game, that the only thin LeBron does better than Kobe is run faster and jump higher. i listed every imaginable category to determine this and those were still the only two I can come up with. I even went to the extent of explaining why he averages more rebounds and a.ssist.

He's not more talented because he can't do what Kobe can do on the offensive end of the court. Kobe scores in every way possible and efficiently. Can't say that about LeBron. He's not a better defender.

Kobe is a proven winner. LeBron is not. Whatever excuse you wanna give is not relevant. he has not won. If LeBron gets help does nothing for me but a ring goes a long way.

Kobe is a better leader. he actually led his team through a rebuilding period to a title. Started from scratch after the 3 peat just like LeBron did and won a title. Bron hasn't. Matter of fact, Bron's teams were better the down Laker year teams. Let's be real. And Chris Mihm was the center for the Lakers during those years. fu*kin Luke Walton started. Atleast Bron had Big Z who was an all star at the time. Kobe didn't have sh*t so saying he failed because he missed the playoffs one year, partly because he missed some games holds no merit. And losing to a very capable Suns team 2 years in a row ain't nothin to smirk at either. Bron went the finals because he destroyed an old and tired Piston's team who were fat and happy from their success. The truth showed when he got there. He was out of his league.

Still all I hear is excuses and ifs. I sad it on this board that if LeBron wins the 08'-09' championship, I would admit that he's better than Kobe. I wouldn't mean it because I still wouldn't believe it was true but I did it in all fairness to LeBron fans. He went in with the best team in the league and he lost. He didn't help his case.

So, until LeBron wins a championship with or without help, we can talk about it but until then, its Kobe hands down all day.

Nothing wrong with looking forward to the future but its not reality yet. LeBron hasn't earned that title because of a few good years, a few good runs, and a few good dunks.

Respect but I just don't see it right now. We can project it but the proof is in the puddin.
 8 years ago '06        #208
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 ttime236 said:
You a kobe stan to the fullest, completely ignoring stupid a.ss comments like this.

Lebron aint even close to Kobe's talent now? not even close??

Kobe stans are trippin

They probably should have said skilled. Because skill wise, he's not close. Talent wise, he is close. Definitely a difference. He's talented at what he does big time. Still not as talented though.
 8 years ago '07        #209
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 hood135 said:

Kobe is a better leader. he actually led his team through a rebuilding period to a title. Started from scratch after the 3 peat just like LeBron did and won a title. Bron hasn't. Matter of fact, Bron's teams were better the down Laker year teams. Let's be real. And Chris Mihm was the center for the Lakers during those years. fu*kin Luke Walton started. Atleast Bron had Big Z who was an all star at the time. Kobe didn't have sh*t so saying he failed because he missed the playoffs one year, partly because he missed some games holds no merit. And losing to a very capable Suns team 2 years in a row ain't nothin to smirk at either. Bron went the finals because he destroyed an old and tired Piston's team who were fat and happy from their success. The truth showed when he got there. He was out of his league.
Lebron went to the cleveland cavaliers....the worst team in the league at the time. If thats not starting from scratch, I dont know what is and how is that not considered leading through a rebuilding process?? Another example of completely disregarding lebron but if kobe does it, it must be brought up
 8 years ago '06        #210
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Lebron went to the cleveland cavaliers....the worst team in the league at the time. If thats not starting from scratch, I dont know what is and how is that not considered leading through a rebuilding process?? Another example of completely disregarding lebron but if kobe does it, it must be brought up
Key phrases here is: "LED THEM TO A CHAMPIONSHIP"....not a championship series and lost. Kobe did that too...last year remember. What's better in your mind? Starting from scratch and getting there or starting from scratch and winning it all. It's not rocket science folks.

I've given props to LeBron for making Cleveland what it is today. I'm not a LeBron hater so I have no motive to discredit anything he's done. I have nothing but respect for Bron but you guys are the ones giving him these big shoes to fill. I'm just speaking on what is...he aint there yet.
 8 years ago '06        #211
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
cuz in this day and age, 0 rings>>> 4 rings since a dude can slam dunk and not play defense
 07-28-2009, 01:46 PM         #212
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100 said:
I'm only responding to this because this is the stupidity you Kobe fans talk about all the time..

Kobe's is a better leader and thats why he got 4 rings... Kobe only led 1 team to a championship. Kobe got 4 rings because he was a part of 4 championship teams.
 07-28-2009, 02:06 PM         #213
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:

Heres why your argument holds no weight... Because all the Lakers did was add Pau Gasol. And the rebuilding process was over, over night. It was sh*tty lakers in Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan... Got Gasol in Feb... straight to the Finals that year. What did they finish that season after picking up Gasol including playoffs, wasnt it something retarded like 27-5.??? Thats a rebuilding process? Because Kobe chose not to pass the ball, and ball hog his team out the playoffs. Thats leadership? Then crying in the off-season I want to get traded if they dont bring me any help, thats leadership? n*ggas giving Big Z credit, cause he was a all-star, yet an all-star at a depleted position in a horrible conference... Really you give that acknowledgement. Would Big Z have been a starter in the west the same year he was in the East, probably not. Again the Pot calling the kettle black is all that goes on in these threads.

Kobe is on a better team than Lebron... Lebron is the better basketball player. Thats final.
Kobe has the better jumpshot.. All you Kobe fans prove all the time 1. You dont play basketball, and 2. You probably never played basketball in your life... 1. Because if you have played basketball and you were the best player on the team, or acknowledged somebody else as the best player on the team you wouldnt care how he got his points. Whether he was posting people up going right under the basket and scoring, or if his 15 ft jump shot was automatic, it didnt matter he scored and you kept feeding him... You Kobe fans KNOW the only thing Kobe has over Lebron is a jump shot, and the gap on that is even closing, cause n*ggas is acting like Lebron shoots John Starks from the Finals numbers form the field. 2-19, 3-18. Lebron makes big shots, all the time. Lebron controls the pace of the game. Lebron is the most feared person with the basketball because he can go to the hole at will, and cause his mediocre jump shot falls, and dont even forget about his ability to pass the ball.

Kobe fans have fake categories to consider him the best... Best Closer... biggest crock of sh*t title established. Yet he's played in the league for 13 years and has like what? 20 career game winners. Not even in the biggest games of his career did he hit game winners. Robert Horry, and Derek Fisher responsible for those. Most clutch, again another fake a.ss category designed for this n*gga. I've seen Kobe miss more game winners than hes actually made. Again, you n*ggas make sh*t up to make Kobe seem like hes so great, because your fishing for somebody to be your HERO again, while Lebron is that hero on performance and not make believe sh*t. The numbers are there, but you dismiss that, because of course Stats mean nothing. Then his actual game what he does on the court, the man cant be stopped. But because looks better in his 24 jersey doing Jordan moves, you claim he is more skilled, which is also false. You claim Kobe led 4 teams to championships, also false. You claim Kobe is a better leader that Lebron, also falsed. If he was a better leader how come it didnt take til a blockbuster Trade to get Gasol that the Lakers became relevant again. While Lebron has been playing with the pieces his team already had and drafted. n*ggas talk about Mo Williams like he somebody n*gga average like 16 points. Yet Kobe has a person coming off the bench thats capable of putting up 16 a night, and he plays with 2 STARTERS that can put up 16 points a night. Yet Kobe is a better leader. Lebron plays with Varejao, Big Z who get zero to no respect on the offensive end (big Z a little cause he has a lil jimmy) but Varejaos man is always floating capable of doubling Lebron.

Like I said you n*ggas dont know sh*t about ball.

Not to mention Lebron is coached by the dumbest motherfu*ker working in the NBA, while Kobe is coached by a n*gga with 10 championships. And Lebron is coached by a motherfu*ker whose game plan is that of a person playing a video game... "GIVE THE BALL TO LEBRON" and you want to fault Lebron, for his teams performance.

Last edited by A.O.; 07-28-2009 at 02:07 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #214
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 A.O. said:
Heres why your argument holds no weight... Because all the Lakers did was add Pau Gasol. And the rebuilding process was over, over night. It was sh*tty lakers in Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan... Got Gasol in Feb... straight to the Finals that year. What did they finish that season after picking up Gasol including playoffs, wasnt it something retarded like 27-5.??? Thats a rebuilding process? Because Kobe chose not to pass the ball, and ball hog his team out the playoffs. Thats leadership? Then crying in the off-season I want to get traded if they dont bring me any help, thats leadership? n*ggas giving Big Z credit, cause he was a all-star, yet an all-star at a depleted position in a horrible conference... Really you give that acknowledgement. Would Big Z have been a starter in the west the same year he was in the East, probably not. Again the Pot calling the kettle black is all that goes on in these threads.
So you just going to out right lie? sh*tty? We had the best record in the west in the beginning of January before Andrew Bynum went down. We were 25-11 on January 13th and then we dropped to 3rd place until Pau joined the team.
 8 years ago '05        #215
hbk83 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 1226 1226
 hood135 said:
I was talking to maroon Tiger when I was talking about ifs but you had some in your earlier post too. My whole thing is, LeBron is not talented as Kobe. What makes him more talented? Facts are, and you sound like a guy with a good knowledge of the game, that the only thin LeBron does better than Kobe is run faster and jump higher. i listed every imaginable category to determine this and those were still the only two I can come up with. I even went to the extent of explaining why he averages more rebounds and a.ssist.

He's not more talented because he can't do what Kobe can do on the offensive end of the court. Kobe scores in every way possible and efficiently. Can't say that about LeBron. He's not a better defender.

Kobe is a proven winner. LeBron is not. Whatever excuse you wanna give is not relevant. he has not won. If LeBron gets help does nothing for me but a ring goes a long way.

Still all I hear is excuses and ifs. I sad it on this board that if LeBron wins the 08'-09' championship, I would admit that he's better than Kobe. I wouldn't mean it because I still wouldn't believe it was true but I did it in all fairness to LeBron fans. He went in with the best team in the league and he lost. He didn't help his case.

So, until LeBron wins a championship with or without help, we can talk about it but until then, its Kobe hands down all day.

Nothing wrong with looking forward to the future but its not reality yet. LeBron hasn't earned that title because of a few good years, a few good runs, and a few good dunks.

Respect but I just don't see it right now. We can project it but the proof is in the puddin.
there is alot that can go into this argument for both cases, I absolutely admit kobe has been the best player in the league 02-07 but i think that year 31-7-7 year for lebron was just his taking the crown year, honestly if I had to rank best players through my knowledge of basketball skill and talent it would go, only people i seen play.

michael jordan
magic johnson
larry bird
hakeem O
kobe bryant
shaq
Lebron
tim duncan
karl malone
isiah thomas
john stockton
kevin garnett

I am probably missing someone but its just off the top, but I put lebron behind kobe only because of the 6 years he has on him in the league, but if i had to do a current and today list it would be, and i kinda forced shaq up there cause i think as far as talent he is limited

Lebron James
Kobe Bryant
d wade
Chris paul
kevin garnett
Tim duncan
Steve nash
dirk now
deron will

This is based off skill talent and impact, these players are the best today

Last edited by hbk83; 07-28-2009 at 02:55 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #216
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 100 said:
He led one team to a ring wtf are you talkin about?? I guess you forgot he played with some guy named shaquille o'neal.
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-28-2009, 03:57 PM         #217
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gee, this thread is still going?
 8 years ago '04        #218
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 A.O. said:

Kobe is on a better team than Lebron... Lebron is the better basketball player. Thats final.
Kobe has the better jumpshot.. All you Kobe fans prove all the time 1. You dont play basketball, and 2. You probably never played basketball in your life... 1. Because if you have played basketball and you were the best player on the team, or acknowledged somebody else as the best player on the team you wouldnt care how he got his points. Whether he was posting people up going right under the basket and scoring, or if his 15 ft jump shot was automatic, it didnt matter he scored and you kept feeding him... You Kobe fans KNOW the only thing Kobe has over Lebron is a jump shot, and the gap on that is even closing, cause n*ggas is acting like Lebron shoots John Starks from the Finals numbers form the field. 2-19, 3-18. Lebron makes big shots, all the time. Lebron controls the pace of the game. Lebron is the most feared person with the basketball because he can go to the hole at will, and cause his mediocre jump shot falls, and dont even forget about his ability to pass the ball.

Kobe fans have fake categories to consider him the best... Best Closer... biggest crock of sh*t title established. Yet he's played in the league for 13 years and has like what? 20 career game winners. Not even in the biggest games of his career did he hit game winners. Robert Horry, and Derek Fisher responsible for those. Most clutch, again another fake a.ss category designed for this n*gga. I've seen Kobe miss more game winners than hes actually made. Again, you n*ggas make sh*t up to make Kobe seem like hes so great, because your fishing for somebody to be your HERO again, while Lebron is that hero on performance and not make believe sh*t. The numbers are there, but you dismiss that, because of course Stats mean nothing. Then his actual game what he does on the court, the man cant be stopped. But because looks better in his 24 jersey doing Jordan moves, you claim he is more skilled, which is also false. You claim Kobe led 4 teams to championships, also false. You claim Kobe is a better leader that Lebron, also falsed. If he was a better leader how come it didnt take til a blockbuster Trade to get Gasol that the Lakers became relevant again. While Lebron has been playing with the pieces his team already had and drafted. n*ggas talk about Mo Williams like he somebody n*gga average like 16 points. Yet Kobe has a person coming off the bench thats capable of putting up 16 a night, and he plays with 2 STARTERS that can put up 16 points a night. Yet Kobe is a better leader. Lebron plays with Varejao, Big Z who get zero to no respect on the offensive end (big Z a little cause he has a lil jimmy) but Varejaos man is always floating capable of doubling Lebron.

Like I said you n*ggas dont know sh*t about ball.

Not to mention Lebron is coached by the dumbest motherfu*ker working in the NBA, while Kobe is coached by a n*gga with 10 championships. And Lebron is coached by a motherfu*ker whose game plan is that of a person playing a video game... "GIVE THE BALL TO LEBRON" and you want to fault Lebron, for his teams performance.
You DO know that the Lakers held the best record in the West with a 25-11 record before the Pau acquisition right?

So, quite ironically, the novel you just typed up loses a considerable amount of weight in which you need to circumvent a whole different reason to hate on Kobe.

Remember, when you type an essay, the first approach is to do some RESEARCH.
 8 years ago '08        #219
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 Lester86 said:
You DO know that the Lakers held the best record in the West with a 25-11 record before the Pau acquisition right?

So, quite ironically, the novel you just typed up loses a considerable amount of weight in which you need to circumvent a whole different reason to hate on Kobe.

Remember, when you type an essay, the first approach is to do some RESEARCH.
With all the sh*t he typed this is the best yall could come up with to try to nit pick his point. Thats cool, it just show that you Kobe stans know that 95% of what he wrote was truth. And BTW, the Lakers went 5-5 the last 10 games before picking up Pau and were no longer #1 in the West. The reason for the Lakers improvement that year was the development of Andruw Bynum, you know the same guy that Kobe wanted to have traded.
 8 years ago '06        #220
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
@ all three of you guys and you're excuses. My argument holds no weight because the Lakers added Gasol? WTF? If I remember correctly, they had the best record in the West before he even got there. I can't say that they would have won it without him because that would be an if just like the rest of the sh*t you guys are basing your arguments off of. If the Lakers had Gasol at the beginning of last year, they would have had more time to gel and would have beaten the Celtics in the finals. Another if...But I chose not to mention this because its hypathetically speaking. That is all yall doing. lets deal with what is. Kobe is by far more skilled. So skilled that he rivals Jordan in that department. I mean are we really ready to put LeBron in that light? Kobe has more championships. Kobe led teams to a championship. Kobe played a prevalent part in winning 4 championships and playing in 6. Kobe has been a first team all defensive guy. Kobe has been an all star. he's won a finals MVP. He's won regular season MVP. He's scored 81 in a game. He's averaged 45 for a month. All these things things are FACTS. I base my opinion off of facts. All you guys are giving is a few good seasons and nothing but stats to show for it.

This guy A.O. says that Kobe's not a leader because he had to score the ball for his team to win and because he wanted some help? What is that? I haven't heard the term ballhog in years. If kobe is a ballhog, Mike is a ballhog. Mike won doing it, Kobe is winning doing it. I like it when yall discredit Kobe and his role on those finals teams. News flash, Kobe handled the ball and played facilitator doing those years too. He shot because he was supposed to when Shaq, the 1st option couldn't. It was kobe and Shaq people. Kobe anchored the D on the perimeter. Shaq anchored it down low. Kobe anchored the O on the perimeter. Shaq anchored it down low. Kobe's role was just important as Shaq's. This is why they were so good. hello? Best perimeter + best post = hard to beat. They both had to lead. So yes he was a good leader and grew into a better leader. Most importantly, he LEARNED to be a good leader. Every good player wants help. your logic sucks. Without it, he was still single handedly getting to the playoffs by himself. And those teams were worse than the Cavs plus they were in a stronger league...the West.

LeBron is a better leader because of what? Because he led his team to the playoffs and lost. Every year the Cavs get better, know why? Because they get better players. So why does Kobe get knocked for wanting better players and getting better players and LeBron does not? I can't answer that question. Everyone's excuse is that LeBron doesn't have players around, well he gets them every year just like Kobe gets them. All I know is, Kobe wins with his. What makes LeBron a better leader? He didn't do such a good leading this year against the Magic when he played 1 on 3, made Mo and Delonte shoot uncharacteristic shots then blame them for missing them. They were fine until Van Gundy figured him out.

What do great leaders do? They adjust and find a way to win. Example: this years lakers vs nuggets series. the Nuggets came out on fire and looked like they were the superior team. It didn't look close. Kobe saw that in order for them to win, he'd have to pick his spots and get his teammates involved. So what does he do? He goes extra hard because they chose to guard him one on one. So hard that he MADE George Karl double him. Kobe knows that the Lakers are unstoppable when the ball is moving so what does he do, he invites the double team and allows himself to get trapped which resulted in wide a.ss open threes for Ariza and Fisher, it opened the lane for Shannon Brown, Odom, and Walton, and it took the pressure off of Pau to score with his back to the basket and allowed him and Andrew to get wide open dunks. Kobe orchestrated that by posting up every time down and dissecting a Nuggets team who was dominating them in every aspect of the game. THAT'S LEADERSHIP. THAT'S MAKING ADJUSTMENTS. THAT'S BASKETBALL. What did LeBron do, he ran low 1 - 4 for 5 games and lost horribly without making any kind of adjustments. This is why Kobe is great. We saw this with our own eyes but haters refuse to acknowledge it. He controlled the game what every player on the floor did. Prove me wrong. LeBron can't do that! fu*k a stat.

You n*ggas worrying about stats and this man out there orchestrating sh*t like a symphony. It's more to the game than stats dude. The great ones figure it out. Lets talk about big shots. So yall saying LeBron has made more big shots? nope. So you're saying LeBron is more clutch? can't be saying that. So you're saying LeBron is a better finisher? I sure hope not because he hasn't finished sh*t. Dude, how are these made up categories. this sh*t is basketball. When you're playing in the backyard, when stats don't matter, the person with the best chance of hittin the game winner gets the ball and more than likely wins the game. Am I right? Well Kobe is that guy who wins the fu*king game. been doing it for years...and WINNING! What has LeBron done besides shoot the damn ball at the end....LOSE. Stats or no stats, that's not great if you can't win.

And a category like best closer is necessary you dumb fu*k. It don't necessarily mean you're a great closer because you hit the game winner. Its what you do down the strtch in order to put your team in a position to win the game. Most of the time the game winners are made by the guy no one pays attention to because they're too pre-occupied with not letting the best player on the floor take the shot...Robert Horry, Derek Fisher...Kobe got them that shot by taking over down the strtch and by drawing double and triple teams. And even in these extreme cases where teams deny the hell out of to get the ball, he still gets it and still makes the shot. 100% of them, hardly. but enough to earn him that title.

Yall n*ggas can't talk to me about no basketball. Close the fu*kin thread. Matter fact delete this whole sh*t cause I know yall tired of hearing the truth.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago