MJ -"Kobe bryant is the greatest player since me"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2009, 03:01 PM         #81
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
kobe isnt even a better laker than shaq
of course, you hate Kobe, ya'll dudes say whatever to dethrone Kobe's success

2 more Kobe, just 2 More and your fingers on look like this

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #82
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,176 | Props total: 3449 3449
 braided_uppimp said:
lol ya'll need to let the past go, imagine Kobe in the 80's

look what the f*** Dominique was doing, imagine what Kobe would do

it's a reason why white boys don't play in this era

Exactly fam. Name me 3 relevant white players in the NBA. I'll wait:foodanddrink6:
 07-25-2009, 03:09 PM         #83
Tuodeci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
Exactly fam. Name me 3 relevant white players in the NBA. I'll wait:foodanddrink6:
Dirk nash manu..

Name me the white players to win mvps in the 90s
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-25-2009, 03:09 PM         #84
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ the six thanks from the kobe stans. Yalll n*ggas are hilarious.
 8 years ago '09        #85
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
of course, you hate Kobe, ya'll dudes say whatever to dethrone Kobe's success

2 more Kobe, just 2 More and your fingers on look like this

[pic - click to view]

That's the only thing they do to try and dethrone him is bring up another players accomplishments. Mostly retired players, because nobody active is better than kobe at all. When your in denial all you can do is post hatred all tiem time. So of these f***s post every single day hating and hating and hating. Im like damn these bums never get tired of being b****es. Hating on a man you don't even know every single day of your life is some girl s***.
 8 years ago '09        #86
space
space
 Tuodeci said:
Dirk nash manu..

Name me the white players to win mvps in the 90s
Posted via Mobile Device

Neither one of them are white. Well maybe nash, but I didn't say white skintone players who happen to be foreign I said WHITE PLAYERS. You failed buddy. Try again.:greetings10:

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 07-25-2009 at 03:14 PM..
 07-25-2009, 03:15 PM         #87
Tuodeci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
Neither one of them are white. Well maybe nash, but I didn't say white skintone players who happen to be foreign I said WHITE PLAYERS. You failed buddy. Try again.:greetings10:
Are y f***ing stupid?? If your skin is white you are white ... @ u naming yourself knowledgeable..u didn't say white american born players..and if u did what's the differnce..they are all white..idiot
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Tuodeci; 07-25-2009 at 03:17 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #88
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
I don't need to listen to MJ saying this to KNOW this. It's obvious.

Btw, is the link dead or something? Doesn't work for me.
 8 years ago '08        #89
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 3445 3445
 Knowledgeable said:
It never ceases to amaze me the stupid s*** that gets posted on this site. And you said he failed.
 8 years ago '07        #90
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 braided_uppimp said:
i would tell MJ and MJ that to both they faces, Kobe is better than Magic and the best Laker player EVER
no...just no

Magic will ALWAYS be the GOAT Laker

and Mike, thanks for telling us something we already know
 8 years ago '09        #91
space
space
 Tuodeci said:
Are y f***ing stupid?? If your skin is white you are white ... @ u naming yourself knowledgeable..u didn't say white american born players..and if u did what's the differnce..they are all white..idiot
Posted via Mobile Device
 PEK said:
It never ceases to amaze me the stupid s*** that gets posted on this site. And you said he failed.

Both of you are f***ing idiots. You knew what I meant dumb a.ss. I didn't have to say "White American Born". f***ing morons. Then you say what's the difference. I guess when they draft foreign players they call them "WHITE AMERICAN'S" or "WHITE BOYS" instead of foreigners. I guess ricky rubio's a white boy just like Adam Morrison Both of you stop posting and learn to comprehend. f***ing idiots
 8 years ago '09        #92
space
space
 Tuodeci said:
Posted via Mobile Device

Dumbest s*** ever posted on boxden.
 8 years ago '08        #93
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
That aint even Jordan
 07-25-2009, 03:33 PM         #94
Tuodeci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
Both of you are f***ing idiots. You knew what I meant dumb a.ss. I didn't have to say "White American Born". f***ing morons. Then you say what's the difference. I guess when they draft foreign players they call them "WHITE AMERICAN'S" or "WHITE BOYS" instead of foreigners. I guess ricky rubio's a white boy just like Adam Morrison Both of you stop posting and learn to comprehend. f***ing idiots
Yes ricky rubio and morrison are both white boys u dumb f***..are you saying white foreign players r genetically superior to white american players??? I'm not gettin your point..you failed take ur L and moveon ur jus makin s*** worse now
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #95
space
space
 Tuodeci said:
Yes ricky rubio and morrison are both white boys u dumb f***..are you saying white foreign players r genetically superior to white american players??? I'm not gettin your point..you failed take ur L and moveon ur jus makin s*** worse now
Posted via Mobile Device

Says the guy having fun posting from his cellphone. You failed and now your backtracking and asking question when you never even anwsered mine. Ol "I can't name a relevant white boy in the NBA looking a.ss n*gga". Hit the End button on your Metropcs and turn that b**** off until you learn how comprehend you f***ing f*****
 8 years ago '08        #96
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
Change you name to Notknowledgeable. It's not even funny how f***ing dumb you are. Rubio and Morrison are both white. You should have been aborted.
 07-25-2009, 03:41 PM         #97
Tuodeci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
Says the guy having fun posting from his cellphone. You failed and now your backtracking and asking question when you never even anwsered mine. Ol "I can't name a relevant white boy in the NBA looking a.ss n*gga". Hit the End button on your Metropcs and turn that b**** off until you learn how comprehend you f***ing f*****
Lmao @ u gettin sonned and gettin upset..I already named 3 relevant white players two who have mvps..its not my fault u don't realize a white skin tone makes someone white..ya I'm postin from my cell at work..gettin paid to make ur b****ass look foolish..stay mad
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #98
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 MPLSallstar said:
Come on man that is just plain ignorant.

Btw where are all the Lebron fans who were saying he's better than Kobe? :agreement6:

JayOne of Double-Threat
What that idiot posted was ignorant. And Lebron>Kobe

*Awaits Kobe stans to pretend like Kobe didnt have a far superior supporting cast*
 8 years ago '09        #99
space
space
 Tuodeci said:
Lmao @ u gettin sonned and gettin upset..I already named 3 relevant white players two who have mvps..its not my fault u don't realize a white skin tone makes someone white..ya I'm postin from my cell at work..gettin paid to make ur b****ass look foolish..stay mad
Posted via Mobile Device

At this f***** for bring up the fact he's at work. Nobody cares about your job at the carwash and you being happy and thinking your sonnin' somebody is hilarious. Your probably turned on by E beef. f***ing f*****. Me upset? f*** outta here. You lose again. Keep trying though scumbucket

PEK said:
Change you name to Notknowledgeable. It's not even funny how f***ing dumb you are. Rubio and Morrison are both white. You should have been aborted.

You were aborted yet somehow you still managed to make your way here. Bet it sucks to know you were never wanted as a child. Cheer up though things will get better for ya you little b****:greetings10:

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 07-25-2009 at 03:56 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #100
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,113 | Props total: 2639 2639
Kobe is best Laker ever, IDK what n*ggas saying.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy