most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2009, 11:16 AM         #41
wisdom558 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '05        #42
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 fmoney88 said:
he clearly said kobe is the best player "in making half court decisions, since himself" he didnt say kobe is the greatest player since him

and then he says Kobe is the best basketball player in the game "TODAY", he never said kobe is the best since him.

Shaq or Tim duncan has that.
wow
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-25-2009, 11:17 AM         #43
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
today meaning recently because shaq and tim duncan are past their primes while kobe is in his at the time being. Kobe was not the best basketball player in the league 2 years ago
 8 years ago '06        #44
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
i really don't think thats mj for some odd reason
 8 years ago '09        #45
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,241 | Props total: 3578 3578
 MadGam325 said:
wow
Posted via Mobile Device

I know fam I know. n*ggas be making up there own logics as they go. I had to read that s*** again just to make sure I wasn't buggin out
 8 years ago '05        #46
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
 fmoney88 said:
today meaning recently because shaq and tim duncan are past their primes while kobe is in his at the time being. Kobe was not the best basketball player in the league 2 years ago
Who was the best player in the league 2 years ago? Tim Duncan?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #47
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 casper said:
this isnt even jordan talkin, have yall actually even listened...delete thread
Daaamn...I just gave my self hate for being a f***in dumbass believing that s***. You're right, that wasn't MJ. I agreed with the n*gga though. Don't know who that dude was but he made some good points.

I stand behind everything I said about MJ's credibility and weight of his opinion if it would have actually been MJ.
 8 years ago '05        #48
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
What are you saying when you say who's the greatest Laker of all time? Are Magic and Kareem better overall players than Kobe Bryant? I don't think so. Could they be better overall Laker players for that franchise, probably yes. It's not Kobe's fault the Lakers franchise is rich in history and great players. Coming along after those players isn't really fair to say he's not the greatest Laker of all time. None of it matters. Kobe's one of the greatest players of all time retired today. He still has more history to make. I have no problem saying Jordan is GOAT of all time. The Lakers still have more championships to win .
 8 years ago '05        #49
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
I know fam I know. n*ggas be making up there own logics as they go. I had to read that s*** again just to make sure I wasn't buggin out
lol this is why i don't really F with this site no more lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-25-2009, 11:28 AM         #50
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol its not even michael jordan, kobe stans created this audio

Kobe stans= annoying pricks
 8 years ago '05        #51
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
 klew said:
What are you saying when you say who's the greatest Laker of all time? Are Magic and Kareem better overall players than Kobe Bryant? I don't think so. Could they be better overall Laker players for that franchise, probably yes. It's not Kobe's fault the Lakers franchise is rich in history and great players. Coming along after those players isn't really fair to say he's not the greatest Laker of all time. None of it matters. Kobe's one of the greatest players of all time retired today. He still has more history to make. I have no problem saying Jordan is GOAT of all time. The Lakers still have more championships to win .
exactly. Jordan just fell into a good situation. What if he wouldve gone first to the blazers or second to the Rockets. Would he have the kind of success that he's had? Would he have won all those championships going up against all those big guards the west had in the late 80's early 90's. No Phil Jackson too. Jordan benefited from being in the right place at the right time.
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-25-2009, 11:42 AM         #52
Tuodeci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MadGam325 said:
exactly. Jordan just fell into a good situation. What if he wouldve gone first to the blazers or second to the Rockets. Would he have the kind of success that he's had? Would he have won all those championships going up against all those big guards the west had in the late 80's early 90's. No Phil Jackson too. Jordan benefited from being in the right place at the right time.
Posted via Mobile Device
@ this nonsense
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #53
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,528 | Props total: 6458 6458
that's common knowledge. wonder what he'll say if kobe surpass him in championships
 8 years ago '07        #54
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,810 | Props total: 70418 70418
 fmoney88 said:
lol its not even michael jordan, kobe stans created this audio

Kobe stans= annoying pricks
Who was the best player in the game 2 years ago? Im dying to hear your answer.
 8 years ago '05        #55
illphil18 
space
space
$406 | Props total: 4 4
 wtr1906 said:
Of course he is...... NOW. But look how much older and more experience Kobe has over Lebron. I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out and I'm a fan of both, but more importantly a fan of basketball PERIOD

I don't even think the comparison is fair
i hate how n*ggas be actin like they dont see kobe's game is more polished cause of more experience.. wait till lebron get a couple more years in n see how his gone improve
 8 years ago '07        #56
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 MadGam325 said:
Posted via Mobile Device
That doesn't make any sense. What if kobe would have stayed on the hornets. That would have meant no shaq and no 3 rings.
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-25-2009, 11:53 AM         #57
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Magic had better teams than Kobe, i don't give a f*** what you say, to say that goofy ballplaying dude Magic Johnson was better Kobe is laughable, imagine the s*** Kobe would do against them Boston whiteboys in the 80's, i can picture Kobe, Wade, and Lebron in the 80's

f***outtahere old heads
 8 years ago '05        #58
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
 smj_724 said:
That doesn't make any sense. What if kobe would have stayed on the hornets. That would have meant no shaq and no 3 rings.
Posted via Mobile Device
Agreed, which is why how good a basketball player is shouldn't be based on Ships. It's a 12 man team.
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-25-2009, 12:12 PM         #59
Tuodeci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
It's the marketing that I'm referring too. Marketing in general. You know, selling brands so people will buy your s***.

It's the same thing with basketball. Organizations sign players so they can put a good product on the floor so they can win and so people will buy tickets.

Jordan Brand as a whole, sells the Jordan name and sign other big name athletes so they can sell their s***.

All of this is intertwined. Total different but the same because it's all marketing.

This is how why they are comparable.
The best way to market your team is to win...stop bein retarded..the jordan brand and jordan amking basketball moves have 0 simalarties...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #60
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30542 30542
It's funny how kobeholics disrespect Jordan every-f**king-day about everything he's ever done and ever achieved. Just str8 sh*t on him likes in their occupation.

Then when he has something favorable to say about kobe.... kobeholics proclaim Jordan NEEDS to be listened to.

smgdfh
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy