Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,413 | Props total: 3478 3478
 braided_uppimp said:
i would tell MJ and MJ that to both they faces, Kobe is better than Magic and the best Laker player EVER
Please stop...
Kobe is not better than Magic nor is he better than Kareem.

Plus this isn't MJ..
 8 years ago '06        #22
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Where are the Shaq and Timmy stans? Lets not leave them out of this conversation. They are very much included.

"Kobe Bryant is the greatest player since me." MJ
 8 years ago '08        #23
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 str8_akademiks said:
Please stop...
Kobe is not better than Magic nor is he better than Kareem.

Plus this isn't MJ..
I don't think thats Jordan either.

But as far as Kobe hes not far away, lets see where he is by retirement. I smell a Kobe statue coming
 8 years ago '08        #24
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
When the GOAT is speaking About the GOAT in TRAINING...we should Listen.
 07-25-2009, 09:31 AM         #25
Tuodeci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Picking in the draft and judging POTENTIAL has nothing to do with judging real talent and whats in front of you. If he would have said Bron this thread would be packed with people saying "I told u so"

I dont mind people saying his opinion is s***ty but that reason is played.

and u think the Jets will win 2 SBs in 5 years with that rookie QB.Your opinion on sports isn't relevant. :greetings10:
I wasn't comparing the two..I was sayin that mjs opinion means nothing because just about everything he's said or done since tetiring as failed and I brought up kwame to illstruate that point..its funny how wen someone says kobes the best the stans take it as proof but wen someone like west or oscar robertson says lebrons the best they weren't being sincere or don't know what they are talking about..

So like the skins signing albert u fail again
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #26
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Tuodeci said:
I wasn't comparing the two..I was sayin that mjs opinion means nothing because just about everything he's said or done since tetiring as failed and I brought up kwame to illstruate that point..its funny how wen someone says kobes the best the stans take it as proof but wen someone like west or oscar robertson says lebrons the best they weren't being sincere or don't know what they are talking about..

So like the skins signing albert u fail again
Posted via Mobile Device

Since when does the opinion of the greatest player of all time mean nothing? No one is saying that MJ's opinion matters more than the next man. But in reality it does hold more weight because his name and legacy is relevant to this particular discussion. Oscar's is not.

I know you're not this dumb. Everything he's done after his career has failed because he picked Kwame Brown? He's in the process of trying to buy a team. Not to mention his Jordan Brand (d. Wade, Melo, CP3, Ray Allen, Rip, T.O., Jetter, Harrison, Bly...etc.)...So, nah. You don't have the most relevant name in sports today, omit Tiger, by failing.
 07-25-2009, 09:48 AM         #27
Tuodeci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:

Since when does the opinion of the greatest player of all time mean nothing? No one is saying that MJ's opinion matters more than the next man. But in reality it does hold more weight because his name and legacy is relevant to this particular discussion. Oscar's is not.

I know you're not this dumb. Everything he's done after his career has failed because he picked Kwame Brown? He's in the process of trying to buy a team. Not to mention his Jordan Brand (d. Wade, Melo, CP3, Ray Allen, Rip, T.O., Jetter, Harrison, Bly...etc.)...So, nah. You don't have the most relevant name in sports today, omit Tiger, by failing.
I'm not talkin about marketing genius..which in reality is just a product of his star power and good business people in his camp..u really think mj handles the business aspects of his brading? From a basketball stand point wat has mj succeded at? He's a horrible executive and if u think kwame is his only bad descsion your dumber than I thought..jordan is the goat but that doesn't mean his opinion means anything..being the best player doesn't mean you know everything about the sport and other players..if it did he wouldve been a great executive..
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #28
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,413 | Props total: 3478 3478
 P. Dedos said:
str8 ak you might not like me but i respect you :applause:
I just think you say some stupid s*** sometimes...
 8 years ago '06        #29
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Tuodeci said:
I'm not talkin about marketing genius..which in reality is just a product of his star power and good business people in his camp..u really think mj handles the business aspects of his brading? From a basketball stand point wat has mj succeded at? He's a horrible executive and if u think kwame is his only bad descsion your dumber than I thought..jordan is the goat but that doesn't mean his opinion means anything..being the best player doesn't mean you know everything about the sport and other players..if it did he wouldve been a great executive..
Posted via Mobile Device
Making basketball decisions is marketing...genius. In this basketball era, teams want to win but most importantly want to put fans in the stands. And you credit good business people to his marketing genius when it comes to his brand but you failed to include people in his camp within the Bobcats organization who also help him make decisions. Shouldn't they be discredited just as you credited his Jordan Brand team?

And the Bobcats being competitive is a success in its own right. They are far from a contender but a player away from being in a playoff team. It takes years to get to this point with any team thats rebuilding, not to mention STARTING from scratch. The f***ing Clippers have been a laughing stock for years and they're in LA. We're talking about a little ole market in little old Charlotte, NC. A city that already lost a team. Jordan is doing fine. His decisions are under a microscope because of who he is. Other excutives don't come under fire because no one gives a s*** about who they are. Bad decisions are made everyday around the league. MJ is no exception. Its the way of that world. Doesn't make him a horrible excutive. If that's the case Mitch Kutchek is the worst because he traded Shaq and dismantled a dynasty. For a matter of fact, all of them are terrible because they've all made questionable decisions. What kind of backwards logic is that?

See the bigger picture dude.

And I never said that being the best player makes him knowledgeable. you pulled that out of thin air. I said that his opinion doesn't mean more than the next man but it holds more weight because his name and legacy is relevant to the situation. People want to hear him weigh in on the situation because he's Jordan. They don't give a f*** what me or you say because we've never been there.

Ex: Who are you gonna base your opinion of who's better out of MJ or Kobe? The opinion of Phil Jackson or Stan VanGundy? hands down the one who won 10 rings.
 8 years ago '06        #30
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
 07-25-2009, 10:39 AM         #31
Tuodeci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
Making basketball decisions is marketing...genius. In this basketball era, teams want to win but most importantly want to put fans in the stands. And you credit good business people to his marketing genius when it comes to his brand but you failed to include people in his camp within the Bobcats organization who also help him make decisions. Shouldn't they be discredited just as you credited his Jordan Brand team?

And the Bobcats being competitive is a success in its own right. They are far from a contender but a player away from being in a playoff team. It takes years to get to this point with any team thats rebuilding, not to mention STARTING from scratch. The f***ing Clippers have been a laughing stock for years and they're in LA. We're talking about a little ole market in little old Charlotte, NC. A city that already lost a team. Jordan is doing fine. His decisions are under a microscope because of who he is. Other excutives don't come under fire because no one gives a s*** about who they are. Bad decisions are made everyday around the league. MJ is no exception. Its the way of that world. Doesn't make him a horrible excutive. If that's the case Mitch Kutchek is the worst because he traded Shaq and dismantled a dynasty. For a matter of fact, all of them are terrible because they've all made questionable decisions. What kind of backwards logic is that?

See the bigger picture dude.

And I never said that being the best player makes him knowledgeable. you pulled that out of thin air. I said that his opinion doesn't mean more than the next man but it holds more weight because his name and legacy is relevant to the situation. People want to hear him weigh in on the situation because he's Jordan. They don't give a f*** what me or you say because we've never been there.

Ex: Who are you gonna base your opinion of who's better out of MJ or Kobe? The opinion of Phil Jackson or Stan VanGundy? hands down the one who won 10 rings.
Stopped reading wen u compared basketball moves to marketing attire
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #32
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
This argument will never die. Kobe > Lebron. Jordan Greatest NBA player ever, but Kobe is the Best basketball player ever IMO. Magic greatest Laker of all time IMO.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #33
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 beantown85 said:
yea cuz that one overhyped video really matters in the scheme of things
It doesn't. I just threw it in there =)
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #34
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Tuodeci said:
Stopped reading wen u compared basketball moves to marketing attire
Posted via Mobile Device
You stopped reading because you're an idiot and you don't want to be exposed.

I never mentioned attire DUMBASS!

Making basketball decisions is marketing...genius.
 07-25-2009, 10:57 AM         #35
Tuodeci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
You stopped reading because you're an idiot and you don't want to be exposed.

I never mentioned attire DUMBASS!
What's the jordan brand that ur refering two? Its fitness apparell or attire retard...ur talking out ur a.ss they don't compare at all...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #36
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,233 | Props total: 3564 3564
 str8_akademiks said:

f*** sometimes how about "All of the time" The hate on this board for certain players is pathetic at times, but sometimes watching n*ggas hate is funny as f***

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 07-25-2009 at 11:11 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #37
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
this isnt even jordan talkin, have yall actually even listened...delete thread
 07-25-2009, 11:09 AM         #38
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he clearly said kobe is the best player "in making half court decisions, since himself" he didnt say kobe is the greatest player since him

and then he says Kobe is the best basketball player in the game "TODAY", he never said kobe is the best since him.

Shaq or Tim duncan has that.

Last edited by fmoney88; 07-25-2009 at 11:12 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #39
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Tuodeci said:
What's the jordan brand that ur refering two? Its fitness apparell or attire retard...ur talking out ur a.ss they don't compare at all...
Posted via Mobile Device
It's the marketing that I'm referring too. Marketing in general. You know, selling brands so people will buy your s***.

It's the same thing with basketball. Organizations sign players so they can put a good product on the floor so they can win and so people will buy tickets.

Jordan Brand as a whole, sells the Jordan name and sign other big name athletes so they can sell their s***.

All of this is intertwined. Total different but the same because it's all marketing.

This is how why they are comparable.
 8 years ago '09        #40
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,233 | Props total: 3564 3564
 fmoney88 said:
he clearly said kobe is the best player "in making half court decisions, since himself" he didnt say kobe is the greatest player since him

and then he says Kobe is the best basketball player in the game "TODAY", he never said kobe is the best since him.

Shaq or Tim duncan has that.

If he says Kobe is the best player in the game "TODAY" then why woudn't he be talking about since him? That's exactly why he meant though so sorry. Kobe>>>>:greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy