MJ -"Kobe bryant is the greatest player since me"

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
7140 pageviews
132 comments

modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2311 2311
MJ -"Kobe bryant is the greatest player since me"

Michael Jordan the proclaimed GOAT talks about Lebron James weaknesses and kind of goes at him and says that Kobe is the best player in the league since MJ himself retired. The interview was done after game 4 of the Magic-Cavs series with Charlotte radio station. MJ actually says some things about himself that sound a little c*cky.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.wfnz.com/episo .. tentId=3755059

He starts talkin about it around half way through.

Last edited by modalee; 07-25-2009 at 04:28 AM..

132 comments for "MJ -"Kobe bryant is the greatest player since me""

8 years ago '05        #2
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
Havent been on BX in a while.. People still arguing about Kobe Lebron?
Hoopers know that Kobe>Lebron.

Ask Jordan Crawford.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #3
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,689 | Props total: 8640 8640
tell us something we don't know
 8 years ago '07        #4
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
He forgot about Scola.
 8 years ago '07        #5
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
lmao@jordan talking bout jeff van gundy when he said kobe is the greatest laker of all time......jordan said he wished he could hop on his lear jet to smack van gundy for that statement
 07-25-2009, 04:45 AM         #6
KillaCam06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this isnt mj talking nice try
 07-25-2009, 04:49 AM         #7
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigakathebeast said:
lmao@jordan talking bout jeff van gundy when he said kobe is the greatest laker of all time......jordan said he wished he could hop on his lear jet to smack van gundy for that statement
i would tell MJ and MJ that to both they faces, Kobe is better than Magic and the best Laker player EVER
 8 years ago '07        #8
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 braided_uppimp said:
i would tell MJ and MJ that to both they faces, Kobe is better than Magic and the best Laker player EVER
...................the stan is strong within you my friend
 8 years ago '07        #9
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 braided_uppimp said:
You're buggin...

Jokes, right?

Good one. :laughing9:
 8 years ago '04        #10
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
he also said denver was gonna beat LA sooooooo

i mean i love mj, but come on
 8 years ago '06        #11
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 MadGam325 said:
Havent been on BX in a while.. People still arguing about Kobe Lebron?
Hoopers know that Kobe>Lebron.

Ask Jordan Crawford.
Posted via Mobile Device
yea cuz that one overhyped video really matters in the scheme of things
 8 years ago '05        #12
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
 beantown85 said:
yea cuz that one overhyped video really matters in the scheme of things
tell me bout it once i finally saw vid was like....oh...well he did get dunked on but that was it? damn. If u have never got dunked or got jump shot right in ur face or got blocked then u live at the 3 point line...and im not even a lebron fan haha
 07-25-2009, 08:00 AM         #13
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in 20 years it will be

lebron>>>>jordan>>>>kobe

mark my words
 8 years ago '07        #14
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Of course he is...... NOW. But look how much older and more experience Kobe has over Lebron. I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out and I'm a fan of both, but more importantly a fan of basketball PERIOD

I don't even think the comparison is fair
 07-25-2009, 09:02 AM         #15
Tuodeci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mj thought kwame brown was gonna be a great player..dude was the goat on the court but everything else he does or says is irrelevant
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #16
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,204 | Props total: 3502 3502
The GOAT has spoken. Now watch prince james stans run in here and say that jordan's opinion doesn't matter. Kobe>>Bron. Get over it.
 8 years ago '06        #17
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
MJ is a smart man. Same s*** I've been saying about LeBron, Kobe, and even Melo...basically forever. Ask yourself this Lebron/MJ stans, is Jordan a credible enough source?

Kobe is the best player in the world right now, hands down, not even close. Best since MJ, from the man himself. We don't have to get in to it but everything Jordan said he could do in contrast to LeBron, Kobe does and consistently...Kobe being the best Laker of all time?...right now, hell no. I agree with Magic and Kareem being better 100%...Worthy? No.

LeBron is at his best when he's going coast to coast. He is a great individual player. We all agree with this. But he lacks finess when he's finishing and his half court decision making isn't there yet. Bull in a China shop. Plus MJ said he doesn't have the shot that he had. Well, its also arguable that Kobe is a better shooter than MJ was too. So, basically he was saying that the youngster still has a lot to learn and develop. Not a dis but the truth.

Carmelo's name came up because MJ feels like he knows what it takes now, both physically and mentally to be able to win in the playoffs. And of course, because he's a Jordan Brand guy too. I still think that Melo has a more complete game than Bron up to this point. MJ touched on Bron only being in the league anoth 5 or 6 years because of his style of play, I think Melo's style of play will allow him to last longer and be more effective.
 8 years ago '08        #18
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,952 | Props total: 7362 7362
 Tuodeci said:
Mj thought kwame brown was gonna be a great player..dude was the goat on the court but everything else he does or says is irrelevant
Posted via Mobile Device
Picking in the draft and judging POTENTIAL has nothing to do with judging real talent and whats in front of you. If he would have said Bron this thread would be packed with people saying "I told u so"

I dont mind people saying his opinion is s***ty but that reason is played.

and u think the Jets will win 2 SBs in 5 years with that rookie QB.Your opinion on sports isn't relevant. :greetings10:

Last edited by Andre3stacks; 07-25-2009 at 09:08 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #19
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,204 | Props total: 3502 3502
 Andre3stacks said:
Picking in the draft and judging POTENTIAL has nothing to do with judging real talent and whats in front of you. If he would have said Bron this thread would be packed with people saying "I told u so"

I dont mind people saying his opinion is s***ty but that reason is played.

and u think the Jets will win 2 SBs in 5 years with that rookie QB.Your opinion on sports isn't relevant. :greetings10:

:owned:
 8 years ago '06        #20
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 wtr1906 said:
Of course he is...... NOW. But look how much older and more experience Kobe has over Lebron. I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out and I'm a fan of both, but more importantly a fan of basketball PERIOD

I don't even think the comparison is fair
Fair to who, Kobe, LeBron or both?

Kobe fans get irritated at this LeBron blasphemy just like MJ fans get irritated with the Kobe blasphemy. Fact is, both Kobe and LeBron have years left in their careers to polish their resumes. So the arguments really won't hold weight until its all said and done.

But, for these dumb a.sses running in here saying that LeBron is better than Kobe RIGHT NOW...Slap yourself. MJ co-signs it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
349 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy