Is there anyone in the NFC who is a threat to the Philadelphia Eagles?

most viewed right now
 88
Is Harlem World a Classic?
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 50
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 fat_boyy22 said:
in case you forgot

[pic - click to view]



here's mcnabb's trophy cabinet

[pic - click to view]

Lol, nah he has those NFC title game appearance rings. Don't forget those.

On the real though, it is way to early to start talking shi.t about a season that hasn't even started its pre-season yet. I'll resume the NFC East hate come mid-august. Damn at least let us start registering for fantasy football or wait till Madden comes out.
 07-24-2009, 11:55 AM         #62
Tuodeci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
You sure do bruva.
What are you talking about? I'm not a saint fan nor from the south gandai
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #63
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$8,633 | Props total: 1081 1081
 The Blueprint˛ said:
^^^^Captain Obvious.
Eagles will find a way to blow in the game they need. They always do.
 07-24-2009, 11:56 AM         #64
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tazbk said:
Lol, nah he has those NFC title game appearance rings. Don't forget those.

On the real though, it is way to early to start talking shi.t about a season that hasn't even started its pre-season yet. I'll resume the NFC East hate come mid-august. Damn at least let us start registering for fantasy football or wait till Madden comes out.
Nah, Training camps bout to start in a week, perfect time to start popping off.
 8 years ago '08        #65
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5227 5227
You already know Blue :D

[pic - click to view]

 07-24-2009, 11:59 AM         #66
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eagles fan start the season the same every year, and by Mid-season they are asking for McNabbs head on a plate.
 8 years ago '04        #67
dblock278 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 7 7
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Cause if there is, I dont see it

f*** the giants, cardinals, and any other team who think they got a chance this year.

Eagles Hoe!
agreed
 8 years ago '04        #68
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 Sub 0 said:
Nah, Training camps bout to start in a week, perfect time to start popping off.
Yeah, the Giants report Aug. 3rd. I think we are the last team to report actually. My point is, that I will actually like to see us play a few times (even if its only pre-season) before I start popping off. It's all good.
 07-24-2009, 12:07 PM         #69
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tazbk said:
Lol, nah he has those NFC title game appearance rings. Don't forget those.

On the real though, it is way to early to start talking shi.t about a season that hasn't even started its pre-season yet. I'll resume the NFC East hate come mid-august. Damn at least let us start registering for fantasy football or wait till Madden comes out.
Its never too early. We can talk football all year long as every other sport fails in comparison :dancingcool:.

 Tuodeci said:
What are you talking about? I'm not a saint fan nor from the south gandai
Posted via Mobile Device
Sure you arent. You trisomy 21 patient you.

 grydlok said:
Eagles will find a way to blow in the game they need. They always do.
*Yawn* hating yet havent even mentioned who your team is, come on n*gga at least rep your team lmao

 M said:
You already know Blue :D

[pic - click to view]

Two thumbs way down M

But two thumbs way up for that avy pic :D
 A.O.™ said:
Eagles fan start the season the same every year, and by Mid-season they are asking for McNabbs head on a plate.
Except im not yoru typical eagle fan, not once have i wanted mcnabb gone. Go post some more with your ten other names homo.
 8 years ago '08        #70
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
Last time i checked we still got our full squad and this guy


[pic - click to view]




:greetings10: My n*gga Blueprint seasons gettin closer


Last edited by Main Event; 07-24-2009 at 12:24 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #71
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
If McNabb doesnt get one this year, he mine as well say goodbye to winning a championship
 8 years ago '04        #72
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,804 | Props total: 17182 17182
Eagles will do the same shyt they do every year ...Eagles fans are satisfied tho with no super bowl wins so they'll be happy
 8 years ago '04        #73
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$14,377 | Props total: 3821 3821
minnesota vikings.

........................................with brett favre.
 8 years ago '04        #74
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
s*** i almost forgot,the giants secondary is gonna raise some eye brows this year as well...trust that.
 8 years ago '04        #75
willi150 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 221 221
 The Blueprint˛ said:
^Congrats, and that has to do with this year how?



Doesnt take long for a salty f***** to bring up PAST championships
 The Blueprint˛ said:
we've won championships from before they were called superbowls. Yall have like three division championships in your history :laughing19::laughing19::laughing19::laughing19::l aughing9::laughing9::laughing19:
No disrespect but Blue I was reading through the posts how you going to say the 1st statement and then bring up the fact you've won championships. Keep talking about the saints though and watch them get it in on September 20th!
 07-24-2009, 12:46 PM         #76
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
Eagles will do the same shyt they do every year ...Eagles fans are satisfied tho with no super bowl wins so they'll be happy
Get the f*** outta here. There is an immense frustration about the eagles not having a sb title. You're an idiot.
 07-24-2009, 12:47 PM         #77
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 willi150 said:
No disrespect but Blue I was reading through the posts how you going to say the 1st statement and then bring up the fact you've won championships. Keep talking about the saints though and watch them get it in on September 20th!
I only brought it up after my thread got obliterated by numbskulls talking about past achievements like it has anything to do with next year. Trust me ill be here and ill be waiting. Ive been hearing the same s*** about the saints the past 3 years
 8 years ago '04        #78
willi150 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 221 221
 The Blueprint˛ said:
I only brought it up after my thread got obliterated by numbskulls talking about past achievements like it has anything to do with next year. Trust me ill be here and ill be waiting. Ive been hearing the same s*** about the saints the past 3 years

Just like if roles were reversed you would still be cheering the eagles, i'm still going to represent the saints.
 8 years ago '08        #79
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5227 5227
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Two thumbs way down M

But two thumbs way up for that avy pic :D
:mamoru2:

Blue Blue Blue, you set yourself up for so much pain every season. I guess you're pretty used to it by now though, huh? ;)
 07-24-2009, 12:53 PM         #80
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eagles will win the superbowl this year. lol our offense is stacked

we got jackson,westbrook,curtis,maclin,celek,avant



and mcnabb gotta good Oline. we about to tear it up. i just hope maclin dont be a bust

the gaints aint s*** without plaxico
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 80
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 80
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy