Is there anyone in the NFC who is a threat to the Philadelphia Eagles?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-26-2009, 12:35 AM         #181
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Debatable. But i'd rather have Mac.
 07-26-2009, 12:50 AM         #182
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '05        #183
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1196 1196
 The Blueprint˛ said:
^Word? He was injured last year? I must have forgot. McNabb @ 32>>>>>>>>>>>>>Every qb in the L but Brady and Manning.
you must forgot mcnabb has had more games he's played under 10 games then seasons he's played 16 games. The last 7 seasons I read dude only played 3 full season the other 4 he been riding the bench injured. he's never thrown more then 25 touchdowns in a season he's never even got close to 4000 yards passing. and you still want to act like dude isn't the reason the eagles will never when a super bowl with him at qb. and want to rank him among the best. kurt warner is better qb. he has a ring. and puts up numbers. takes troubled offenses and makes there talent show. lot more then mcnabb has done.
 07-26-2009, 02:51 AM         #184
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO n*gga are you really that stupid?

Hes never been close to 4000 yards passsing? He LESS THE 90 yards away LAST YEAR at AGE 32 Dumbass. Do you remember 2004? He was less then 200 yards away and he sat out the LAST TWO GAMES idiot. You know the only time he actually had a number one option at WR? God i love sonning n*ggas who dont know what the fu*k their talking about. BTW he had 31 TDs in 04, 25 in 01 and 23 just last year dummy

Lol Warner has had 45654643534 times the amount of weapons mcnabb has had. Now please shut the fu*k up and dont reply unless you want another sonning.

Last edited by The Blueprint˛; 07-26-2009 at 02:52 AM..
 07-26-2009, 02:53 AM         #185
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And the only time he didnt start more then ten games was one year in 05. LMAO you got slaughtered.
 8 years ago '07        #186
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Did I make that thread?

Nah, now shut the fu*k up hoe a.ss n*gga. Yall n*ggas know whats up when it comes to me and the eagles, try and question my fanhood and you will get slaughtered like them giants at the meadowlands this past jan
i recall after mcflurry got benched and got slaughtered against the the ravens all u eagle fans was m.i.a and u was :angry12: talking about "fu*k the nfl season"

i see u still being a hypocrite in this thread

giants lose spags and u and slim talking about the giants defense gonna fail without him but jim johnson leaves the eagles and they not gonna have no problems with replacing him lmao im done exposing u as a hypocite in ur own thread carry on doggie
 8 years ago '07        #187
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Except i dont even watch espn.

Try again, hoe n*gga. I been talkin sh*t since your pops condom ripped and he had to deal with an insubordinate like you.
that may be but remember n*gga i get more pus*y than you
 8 years ago '07        #188
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 dipset kid0221 said:
damn...
and you lol
 07-26-2009, 05:38 AM         #189
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
i recall after mcflurry got benched and got slaughtered against the the ravens all u eagle fans was m.i.a and u was :angry12: talking about "fu*k the nfl season"

i see u still being a hypocrite in this thread

giants lose spags and u and slim talking about the giants defense gonna fail without him but jim johnson leaves the eagles and they not gonna have no problems with replacing him lmao im done exposing u as a hypocite in ur own thread carry on doggie
MIA?

LMAO n*gga i made the arizona game thread the subsequent thursday. Keep talking out of your a**hole family.
 07-26-2009, 05:40 AM         #190
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
that may be but remember n*gga i get more pus*y than you
Congrats. You're still an illegitimate.
 07-26-2009, 05:43 AM         #191
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden2 said:
you must forgot mcnabb has had more games he's played under 10 games then seasons he's played 16 games. The last 7 seasons I read dude only played 3 full season the other 4 he been riding the bench injured. he's never thrown more then 25 touchdowns in a season he's never even got close to 4000 yards passing. and you still want to act like dude isn't the reason the eagles will never when a super bowl with him at qb. and want to rank him among the best. kurt warner is better qb. he has a ring. and puts up numbers. takes troubled offenses and makes there talent show. lot more then mcnabb has done.
get your facts straight. he's thrown for over 30 TDs before, and threw for almost 4,000 yards that same year. before you start coming out ya face tryna trash someone, at least know what you're talking about genius.
 8 years ago '07        #192
24/7foamz 
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
MIA?

LMAO n*gga i made the arizona game thread the subsequent thursday. Keep talking out of your a**hole family.
u gonna sit there and act like u wasnt saying "fu*k the 09 season" after that ravens game?!
 07-26-2009, 05:50 AM         #193
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Theres a difference you said I was MIA....and NO i did not say fu*k the season after the game, I was pissed cause that n*gga reid benched mac with a half to play and only down three points. But when i knew he was the starter again it was all gravy. After the foreskin lost i prolly might have said it but never ONCE was a mia. So stop telling ducktales
 8 years ago '07        #194
24/7foamz 
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Theres a difference you said I was MIA....and NO i did not say fu*k the season after the game, I was pissed cause that n*gga reid benched mac with a half to play and only down three points. But when i knew he was the starter again it was all gravy. After the foreskin lost i prolly might have said it but never ONCE was a mia. So stop telling ducktales
ok u probably wasnt mia but u damn sure wasnt running off at the mouth u was wayyyyyyyyy more humble!

*week of 2nd game against the giants*

blueprint:we have a shot against the giants without plax

u remember that.......

Last edited by 24/7foamz; 07-26-2009 at 06:23 AM..
 07-26-2009, 06:47 AM         #195
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't think of a single position where the eagles are better than the giants. not one
 8 years ago '05        #196
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1196 1196
 The Blueprint˛ said:
LMAO n*gga are you really that stupid?

Hes never been close to 4000 yards passsing? He LESS THE 90 yards away LAST YEAR at AGE 32 Dumbass. Do you remember 2004? He was less then 200 yards away and he sat out the LAST TWO GAMES idiot. You know the only time he actually had a number one option at WR? God i love sonning n*ggas who dont know what the fu*k their talking about. BTW he had 31 TDs in 04, 25 in 01 and 23 just last year dummy

Lol Warner has had 45654643534 times the amount of weapons mcnabb has had. Now please shut the fu*k up and dont reply unless you want another sonning.
# In ten seasons as a pro, McNabb has started all 16 games only four times
# The Eagles are often near the top of the league in pass attempts, but McNabb has never broken the 4,000-yard mark. (He's thrown for 30+ TDs only once -- when Terrell Owens caught 14 of them.)

Given all that, McNabb must start the year healthy -- and productive. It's not enough anymore for him just to be on the field. In the 33 regular-season starts he has made since his appearance in Super Bowl x*xIX, McNabb is just one game above .500 (17-16).

why don't you read up you powder ma fu*ker. don't act like your sonning ma fu*kers with your wack fu*ken knowledge. i didn't know dude threw 31 touchdowns.....too bad 14 of them joints were to TO fu*k head.

Last edited by carden2; 07-26-2009 at 07:04 AM..
 07-26-2009, 11:52 AM         #197
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Nice way to change all the posts in YOU made in your first thread for your beneifit.

Give it up kid.

You said he wasnt anywhere close to 4000 yards or didnt pass for 25 tds? LMAO both your main points were refuted HARD. Go sit in the corner lil boy.
 07-26-2009, 11:54 AM         #198
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And last time i checked retard T.Hoe was on the team in 04 was he not? So how can that stat not possibly count lol. Nice way to not even bring up the warner sh*t either Like I said name a qb whos done more with less, you cant. Unless his name is tom brady.
 8 years ago '06        #199
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
the eagles

philly fans are hilarious
 8 years ago '06        #200
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 StateZFinest said:
i can't think of a single position where the eagles are better than the giants. not one
QB cuz Donovan McNabb is the best of all time
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago