Why are MJ fans okay with the thought of Lebron being "as good" as him but not Kobe?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #161
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
 KSoraci7 said:
There's a difference between introducing the fadeaway/hangtime, and glorifying it....Another s*** show thread.
ok u rite. maybe not introduce...but who else in da league consistently used da fadeaway/hangtime every night. im not bein sacrcastic, i really wanna kno.
 8 years ago '09        #162
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,204 | Props total: 3502 3502
 The Bully said:
why are you writing long paragrahps about nothing??

Says the guy who lives inside kobe/laker related threads just to say "Stan" this and "Stan" that Obviously what I said went over your head to stop trying to make yourself understand, because you will continue to fail:fawkdance:
 8 years ago '09        #163
space
space
 TigerUppercut said:
Kobe = more talented, Jordan = more successful, Lebron = neither & never will be. As to who is better between Kobe/Jordan will be forever debated.

Chuck Hustle said:
Worse attempt at an insult EVER... CHokie Crayant? thats just lame...

That's all he ever says. The same f***ing s*** over and over. f***ing lames
 8 years ago '04        #164
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 stxbreed said:
yea blame kobe for introducin da fade away to da league and for bringin beauty to da buzzer beater. and blame kobe for introducin hangin in da air long enough to draw a foul to da nba. yea blame kobe. all jordan did wuz dunk

did yall read wut dis man posted???
lmao how hard can u fail really? this is bad
 8 years ago '09        #165
space
space
 The Bully said:
i bet you really wanna give me hate right now, dont you??:hay:

Actually I gave you enough hate to last forever so im good. Your probably the one wishing I could give you hate Brings back memories doesn't it
 07-24-2009, 12:08 PM         #166
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TigerUppercut said:
Kobe = more talented, Jordan = more successful, Lebron = neither & never will be. As to who is better between Kobe/Jordan will be forever debated.
Explain how Kobe is more talented then Jordan this is the s*** I dont f***ing Understand.

1. Jordans hangtime > Kobe (talent trait)
2. Jordans dunks > Kobe (remember Kobe won his dunk contest with the same dunk the person the year before won with, thats what we call talent)
3. Jordan's ability to finish after contact in the air > Kobe's

Kobe has a better 3 point shot. That's about it. And besides the jumpshot everything Kobe does is 2nd to Jordan. So exactly what part of Kobe's game qualifys him to be more talented then Mike?

Phony Bryant is just a great Replica.

Last edited by A.O.™; 07-24-2009 at 12:10 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #167
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
mj and lebron are very close early career wise as in they were/are on a team that was forgotten about and brought life and energized an etire city..they carried their teams on their backs and fell short remember it took jordan 5 or 6 seasons to win a ring...people tend to forget bird and thomas sent jordan home on numerous ocassions and people were quick to dismiss jordan as a team player until he started winnng so right now lebron is the path to greatness he just has to win a ring as far as kobe yea he has 4 rings but most would argue 3 of those r shaqs no one would argue any of jordans are scotties (remember what happened to bulls when they played the knicks without jordan)
 8 years ago '09        #168
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 A.O.™ said:
Explain how Kobe is more talented then Jordan this is the s*** I dont f***ing Understand.

2. Jordans dunks > Kobe (remember Kobe won his dunk contest with the same dunk the person the year before won with, thats what we call talent)

Kobe has a better 3 point shot. That's about it. And besides the jumpshot everything Kobe does is 2nd to Jordan. So exactly what part of Kobe's game qualifys him to be more talented then Mike?

n*gga dont speak on basketball anymore... So these 3 things make someone more talented than the other?
 8 years ago '09        #169
space
space
 The Bully said:
yup brings back memories of all those sonnings you've given me

Exactly
 8 years ago '09        #170
space
space
 A.O.™ said:

You wack logics aren't cutting it man. Your just making up your own theory as you go. s*** doen't even make any sense.
 07-24-2009, 12:42 PM         #171
Tuodeci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More talented is subjective without any real proof to back it up..mj was better than kobe on the court that's all that matters..kobe isn't in mjs class kobe aint even better than lbj or wade
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #172
space
space
 Tuodeci said:
More talented is subjective without any real proof to back it up..mj was better than kobe on the court that's all that matters..kobe isn't in mjs class kobe aint even better than lbj or wadePosted via Mobile Device

Your a flat out idiot.

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 07-24-2009 at 12:51 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #173
space
space
 Tuodeci said:
More talented is subjective without any real proof to back it up..mj was better than kobe on the court that's all that matters..kobe isn't in mjs class kobe aint even better than lbj or wade
Posted via Mobile Device
Who da hell r u? Comin in speaking like he got a good point then he just ether himself
 07-24-2009, 01:08 PM         #174
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
n*gga dont speak on basketball anymore... So these 3 things make someone more talented than the other?
 Knowledgeable said:
You wack logics aren't cutting it man. Your just making up your own theory as you go. s*** doen't even make any sense.

You both sound stupid. Cause I am asking a question. Where is he so called more talented then MJ?

Jumping ability - NO
Scoring ability - No

But in typical boxden f***** ways, n*ggas always try to side step the issue..

You claimed hes more talented... I want the evidence.

Last edited by A.O.™; 07-24-2009 at 01:10 PM..
 07-24-2009, 01:15 PM         #175
Tuodeci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Who da hell r u? Comin in speaking like he got a good point then he just ether himself
What r u talking about? Everything I said was pure facts without any biasness..I'm not like u c*m guzzling bean stans.
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-24-2009, 01:25 PM         #176
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tuodeci said:
What r u talking about? Everything I said was pure facts without any biasness..I'm not like u c*m guzzling bean stans.
Posted via Mobile Device
Exactly these n*ggas have no case... they just say random s***.
 8 years ago '09        #177
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
You both sound stupid. Cause I am asking a question. Where is he so called more talented then MJ?

Jumping ability - NO
Scoring ability - No

This dude Everything your writing are all your opinions therefore it's a crock of s***. Nothing your syihng is law. Phil jackson said that there both equal in talent jordan has just had more success than kobe has. Doesn't make him any less of a player. Your speaking from a "HATING" a.ss fans perspective not from "THE MAN WHO ACTUALLY COACHED THE PLAYERS" so stop rambling on and on about nothing cause your question is null and doesn't exsist.

A.O.™ said:
Exactly these n*ggas have no case... they just say random s***.

:wtf: Half of the s*** you posted is random s*** that comes from your "OPINION" so you have no case besides the s*** you say you want to instill into everybody else like it's all facts and law. Your just rambling on and on as you go and your not saying s*** just making up bulls*** theories that make no f***in sense comparing hangtime and fadeaways like your sitting behind your computer desk and timing how long jordan hangs in the air and how long kobe hangs in the air What kinda bulls*** is that You should have given up writing all that s*** you write a long long time ago:laughing9:
 8 years ago '09        #178
space
space
 A.O.™ said:

Jumping ability - NO
Scoring ability - No

I sound stupid? You just used jumping ability, finishing and dunking as main points to try and prove somebody is more talented... f*** outta here
 8 years ago '06        #179
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 The Bully said:
such a beautiful post:applause:

we need more intelligent, thought-provoking posters like yourself, you get props my good sir:dancingcool:
kids
 8 years ago '04        #180
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
f*** Jordan.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago