Superhead Gets Sonned By Interviewer On National T.V Then Gets Cut Off

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #81
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
 sleep23rd said:
she said some real s*** though...wh0ore or not..some of that s*** was real...waits for the hate.......
dats all a n*gga sayin
 8 years ago '09        #82
stxbreed 
space
space
 persuazion said:
well pr0nstars are at least honest with themselves.....they f*** on camera and get paid for it....they not trying to flip it around.She f***s celebs and gets paid for it but she is saying that theres way more to it then that and she is teaching life lessons and all that bulls***....its really not that deep......
exactly it aint dat deep. but she got rich and famous for it and made everybody believe it wuz dat deep. seem to me like she ran some good game. did all dat s*** pay off...? her son aint hungry no more, i think it did. n*ggas move work to keep dey family alive, and when dey finally reach da top aint no more livin in da past.
 8 years ago '04        #83
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12975 12975
I likes.luts.
 8 years ago '05        #84
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
 stxbreed said:
ay yall tell me dis. wuts da difference tween her and pr0nstars? why do yall praise pinky (da old pinky), cherokee, victoria allure (finest pr0nstar ever), jenna jameson, n all deze otha hoes. dey do wut she does x 100. stop singlin superhead out like shes da hoe of all hoes. i wouldnt talk about her no better or worse den da next b****. all dis "i cant stand her," and "she deserves it." yea she wrote a book about it, not da coolest thang, but fuc mane u gotta get it how u live. wut yall think buffy doin...gettin dat back broke in for 15 stacks or better. ya favorite pr0nstar gettin paid to spend a weekend in vegas wit ya favorite athletes. yall n*ggas get real mane and stop judgin mane
thats because pr0nstars are pr0nSTARS, their profession is to f*** and they don't try to be somebody they aint. there is nothing to deny about, they f*** to get paid.
 8 years ago '09        #85
stxbreed 
space
space
 C19932 said:
thats because pr0nstars are pr0nSTARS, their profession is to f*** and they don't try to be somebody they aint. there is nothing to deny about, they f*** to get paid.
wut has she denied?
 8 years ago '09        #86
kingpinz 
space
space
space
$19 | Props total: 21 21
Can somebody just shut her up already! she just another hoe trying to capitalize off of being a hoe knowing that all these teenage girls hone go out and buy her s***.
 8 years ago '04        #87
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
ToneRanger is trying to defend her to the fullest.
 07-23-2009, 01:16 AM         #88
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
"you didnt read it.." lmao she was still salty bout dude tellin her some real s***. thats good for her a.ss. I don't care if she changed... she need to know her position.

hahaha whats the internet slang yall n*ggas use? FAIL..OR OWNED!
that's what fuk'd up her rep in the 1st place...she knows all her positions all too well...

[pic - click to view]

07-23-2009, 01:33 AM         #89
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f***k them crackers.

no racist.

for real tho. superhead is definately a ho but they tried to s*** on her and they didnt even read the book, but tried to act like they knew what the f*** it was about?

and then they couldnt s*** on her live because she obviously been training to take them kind of questions so they gotta wait to cut off the interview to talk s***?

everybody involved in that interview should have taken the L.

Last edited by HeavenlySword; 07-23-2009 at 01:35 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #90
AntoineDM 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,273 | Props total: 22 22
 Gotti211 said:
Who married thiss.lut? :shock1:
Bill Maher or so I've heard.
 8 years ago '06        #91
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,991 | Props total: 1458 1458
Wait, the ho wrote and ho handbook?
 8 years ago '07        #92
the88questtsi 
space
space
$247 | Props total: 0 0
lmao that is too funny
 07-23-2009, 04:35 AM         #93
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stupid b**** trying to get respect when shes a bonafied wh0ore
 07-23-2009, 06:02 AM         #94
non-fiction  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. for b****es who say they didnt evn give her a chance to speak and what not and thy didnt read the book, most interviews thiss.lut goes on is about some book or etc material she promoting and NOBODY gives a f u ck about it or gives a f u ck to read dat s h it they alwasy ened up talkin about why shes named SUPERHEAD.

2. da tv hosts obviously didnt read the book and didnt invite her to da show for any kinda reasons other then to make this skeezer look like a fool , what shes a bonafide author now b/cuz shes a wh0ore and her word means more than lil childs? she needs to k!lll herself and stop acting like shes doing the world a favor, real tallk.

thread/
 8 years ago '05        #95
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 JimDinO77 said:
that n*gga sat on it
dog i thought what you said was slang for something else. it literally meant HE SAT ON IT. Since I thought it was slang or w/e, I didn't see that coming at all and I swear to god I just spit coffee out onto the screen. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA CLASSIC
 8 years ago '05        #96
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
And she's got 2 kids? WOW. talk about being embarrassed when I'm in highschool and everyone knows who my mama is. I'm pretty sure I would get straight A's though since she'd suck off the principal. This also reminds me of Tito Ortiz, how in the f*** do you MARRY jenna jameson, seriously.
 8 years ago '09        #97
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3385 3385
f*** that dirty b****
 8 years ago '05        #98
Coreyw1014 
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 209 209
The white guy sat on that s***....too classic
 8 years ago '05        #99
dnut2005 
space
space
$1,310 | Props total: 0 0
haha that is local morning show in Sac! saw it live had to tivo this! they went hard on her the whole show
 8 years ago '09        #100
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 719 719
ahhhhhhhh he used that nasty b1tches book as an a.ss WARMER
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy