most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
lol at dude sitting on it........
 8 years ago '07        #62
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
dat s*** was funny, i can NEVER have respect for that... thing called a woman

but tell me that s*** she did from "Office Space" wasn't funny

*sucks teeth* "uhhhhh...yehhhhh...."

8 years ago '07        #63
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,345 | Props total: 390 390
LMAO who still says rump shaker , that part was hilarious.
 8 years ago '04        #64
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,168 | Props total: 549 549
i think despite their questions she still handled her self professionally
 07-22-2009, 10:43 PM         #65
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That wasn't a fair interview. They were attacking her from the get go.
 8 years ago '05        #66
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
mayne whoever married superhead lost
 8 years ago '07        #67
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
 luda06 said:
she gave herself no respect from the get go... in life

she aint have to have all dat s3x with famous ppl. She could flip burgers and lived respectively and LEGITamatley from paycheck to paycheck.
 8 years ago '04        #68
MaFukka 
space
space
$849 | Props total: 5 5
i dont know whats been more tampered with, her body or eddies hairline
 8 years ago '08        #69
TheKid21 
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 0 0

She sucks a few hundered d***s and all of a sudden she thinks she's Dr. Phil

Last edited by TheKid21; 07-22-2009 at 11:28 PM..
 07-22-2009, 11:27 PM         #70
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted By luda06
Originally Posted By cuzjuan

[pic - click to view]

07-22-2009, 11:27 PM         #71
Horatio Cain  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow. its fair to say superhead lost.
 8 years ago '09        #72
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
ay yall tell me dis. wuts da difference tween her and pr0nstars? why do yall praise pinky (da old pinky), cherokee, victoria allure (finest pr0nstar ever), jenna jameson, n all deze otha hoes. dey do wut she does x 100. stop singlin superhead out like shes da hoe of all hoes. i wouldnt talk about her no better or worse den da next b****. all dis "i cant stand her," and "she deserves it." yea she wrote a book about it, not da coolest thang, but fuc mane u gotta get it how u live. wut yall think buffy doin...gettin dat back broke in for 15 stacks or better. ya favorite pr0nstar gettin paid to spend a weekend in vegas wit ya favorite athletes. yall n*ggas get real mane and stop judgin mane
 8 years ago '08        #73
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,144 | Props total: 2766 2766
 cuzjuan said:
 luda06 said:
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

07-22-2009, 11:54 PM         #74
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stxbreed said:
ay yall tell me dis. wuts da difference tween her and pr0nstars? why do yall praise pinky (da old pinky), cherokee, victoria allure (finest pr0nstar ever), jenna jameson, n all deze otha hoes. dey do wut she does x 100. stop singlin superhead out like shes da hoe of all hoes. i wouldnt talk about her no better or worse den da next b****. all dis "i cant stand her," and "she deserves it." yea she wrote a book about it, not da coolest thang, but fuc mane u gotta get it how u live. wut yall think buffy doin...gettin dat back broke in for 15 stacks or better. ya favorite pr0nstar gettin paid to spend a weekend in vegas wit ya favorite athletes. yall n*ggas get real mane and stop judgin mane

what n*ggas are u around that praise pr0no stars,ur on ur own with that one bruh..?
 07-22-2009, 11:54 PM         #75
cfalcon22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah Eddie Winslow aint wit her no more.
I've seen or heard Supahead either get cut off on tv/ radio interviews or cut the interview herself if they referred to her as Supahead or spoke about her early life where she earned the nickname.
Either way she looks stupid because she can't win. She sucked all them d/ ic ks and who knows what else, then wrote books about it, but she don't want an interviewer referring to her past unless she is describing it.
Ho please, my bad, B'it ch please, awwww f/ u ck it!!! just swallow another d*** and shut up
 07-23-2009, 12:03 AM         #76
cfalcon22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stxbreed said:
The pr0nstars don't come out and pretend to be something they are not. This chick think she is almighty and gets upset because n*ggas reference her past or present depending on who you ask. They not writing books exploiting their s3x lives and aiming to embarass n*ggas they slept with then get righteous and say I'm just trying to raise my son and be a role model for young girls and then get mad if you wanna talk about all those d***s she sucked.
pr0n stars have s3x and that is their job. I'm sure a lot of them leave work and probably hate s3x at home and are like normal people. I dont know I'm just speculating.

f*** it why am I explaining this to you. You're defending this ho, you must be one of the men she brags about having stuck dildos and beads up they a.ss. Coming in here all sensitive and shyt defending this b****.
 8 years ago '07        #77
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 333 333
 Michael_Moore said:
she said some real s*** though...wh0ore or not..some of that s*** was real...waits for the hate.......
 8 years ago '09        #78
stxbreed 
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
what n*ggas are u around that praise pr0no stars,ur on ur own with that one bruh..?
nah not praisin em like doctors or lawyers, maybe i should say givin em a pass. its a whole section in here of pr0n and i aint seen not one hatin a.ss moral comment bout any of dem hoes.
im jus sayin treat her like da nexts.lut, it is wut it is. not all dis " aw man i cant respect her, aw b**** u got a son you shouldnt be doin dat, how can she call herself a woman." is it da fact dat she is a hoe but TRYING to be a real woman, and yall jus wanna keep her down. to me she jus ya ordinarys.lut, who wrote a book and became famous. i dont even need both hands to count how many REAL women i kno. so she get treated jus like da next b****, no better no worse.
 8 years ago '04        #79
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 stxbreed said:
well pr0nstars are at least honest with themselves.....they f*** on camera and get paid for it....they not trying to flip it around.She f***s celebs and gets paid for it but she is saying that theres way more to it then that and she is teaching life lessons and all that bulls***....its really not that deep......
 8 years ago '09        #80
stxbreed 
space
space
 cfalcon22 said:
The pr0nstars don't come out and pretend to be something they are not. This chick think she is almighty and gets upset because n*ggas reference her past or present depending on who you ask. They not writing books exploiting their s3x lives and aiming to embarass n*ggas they slept with then get righteous and say I'm just trying to raise my son and be a role model for young girls and then get mad if you wanna talk about all those d***s she sucked.
pr0n stars have s3x and that is their job. I'm sure a lot of them leave work and probably hate s3x at home and are like normal people. I dont know I'm just speculating.

f*** it why am I explaining this to you. You're defending this ho, you must be one of the men she brags about having stuck dildos and beads up they a.ss. Coming in here all sensitive and shyt defending this b****.
now c i wuz ridin wit u before i read dat last paragraph. and where have u read or seen anywhere where she pretends she aint as.lut. seem like she very open about it to me. and it takes hoe to kno a hoe. she been dere so she got some game to give about it, not necessarily a role model, but she got some game to give. n*ggas dat been to jail come out and tell u it s not a place to be and can give u game on it. addicts dat successfully kicked dere addiction can tell u bout crack, alcohol, meth, ect. cuz dey been dere and got a lot of game to give. ex gang members in cali can tell u wut it is to really b a blood or crip. do we knock dem? no, we callem role models. i dont see wut shes doin to b much different. now she prolly aint da best role model, but s*** its positive.

ay i aint got no hands over da internet, matter fact im 0-50. my typin jab is soft, looks like u got a nasty typin uppercut and i dont want no part of it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy