Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #101
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,356 | Props total: 5555 5555
Is there a cyber heaven for a e-thug?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #102
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 bangab**ch said:
Is there a cyber heaven for a e-thug?

[pic - click to view]

purgatory...
 04-28-2010, 11:32 AM         #103
iSplitDomes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A couple of weeks before the Scouting Combine, linebacker Jamar Chaney went on his Twitter account and declared that his goal was to be the fastest linebacker in the 40-yard dash.

With a time of 4.54 seconds, Chaney was successful in his quest.

However, it didn't help his draft stock. Chaney was selected with the 220th overall pick after the Eagles traded into the seventh round by giving Detroit a sixth-round pick in 2011. He may have been the 22nd of 26 linebackers drafted, but the former Mississippi State product will get to play for the team he wanted to be a part of the most.

"Of all the teams in the NFL, that's where I really wanted to end up," Chaney said. "If I had to pick one team out there after going through the whole process, I'm not going to lie. I wanted to be an Eagle."

The 6-0, 242-pound Chaney raved about the coaches, the scheme and even the fans.

"The fans in Philadelphia, they can be tough on you," Chaney said. "I'm not looking for anyone to give me a cakewalk and just pat me on the back. I'm ready to work."

Chaney reasoned that the reason he dropped to the seventh round was because of a season-ending ankle injury in 2008. He received a medical redshirt for 2008 so that he could have one more year of eligibility in 2009. Chaney responded by earning second-team All-SEC honors with 90 tackles, 4.5 tackles-for-loss, two sacks, two interceptions and two forced fumbles.

With the size to play in the middle and the speed to be on the outside, Chaney said that his personal preference would be to play inside because it's the quarterback of the defense. Stewart Bradley is the starter. Omar Gaither and Joe Mays are the backups in the middle. In addition to competing with them, Chaney will be seeing a lot of familiar faces in Philadelphia. Four of the other draft picks came out of the SEC including his best friend, Georgia defensive tackle Jeff Owens.

"Just going out there and competing with all of these young guys is going to be fun, but it's going to be a lot of competition," Chaney said. "We can grow and learn from each other. We're not trying to go through a rebuilding season."
 8 years ago '05        #104
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
is that you grisly?
 04-28-2010, 11:49 AM         #105
iSplitDomes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who else. s**t's dumb.

Last edited by iSplitDomes; 04-28-2010 at 11:57 AM..
 04-28-2010, 11:57 AM         #106
iSplitDomes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eagles picked up another good CB today as a UFA too.

his names Devin Ross.
 8 years ago '05        #107
space
space
its gonna take some time for this team to gel but im really liking what we are doing right now and i think we may sneak up on some people
 04-28-2010, 12:05 PM         #108
iSplitDomes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
its gonna take some time for this team to gel but im really liking what we are doing right now and i think we may sneak up on some people
9 of our 13 draft selections were Team Captains. interesting fact.

the DT john owens we selected in the 7th was mocked as a 1st rd pick at one point, and he bench pressed the MOST of ANY defensive player.

His childhood best friend, Jamar Chaney, who we also drafted in the 7th, was also the best LB candidate in the combine.

very interesting draft as it's starting to unfold.

Last edited by iSplitDomes; 04-28-2010 at 12:07 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #109
space
space
 iSplitDomes said:

the DT john owens we selected in the 7th was mocked as a 1st rd pick at one point, and he bench pressed the MOST of ANY defensive player.

His childhood best friend, Jamar Chaney, who we also drafted in the 7th, was also the best LB candidate in the combine.

for real yo i like that captain fact, some or most will be leaders for this team eventually. the whole division has some rugged schedules but ours is one of the easier ones i think. this defense is pretty young though, their learning curve is going to have to be intense
 04-28-2010, 12:18 PM         #110
iSplitDomes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
for real yo i like that captain fact, some or most will be leaders for this team eventually. the whole division has some rugged schedules but ours is one of the easier ones i think. this defense is pretty young though, their learning curve is going to have to be intense
i can't really say our schedule is "easy", but if the D gets it in motion, we'll be cool.

The late round Safety we picked up is supposed to be a great pick up too.

Ohio Buckeyes fans were calling in ecstatic that he was a Philly Eagle.

I think Jamar Chaney will end up becoming our true Middle Linebacker, and Stewart Bradley will go back to his natural SAM position.
 04-28-2010, 12:23 PM         #111
iSplitDomes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
btw, in case you missed it cus they deleted all my posts

the Offensive Tackle we picked up is nasty.
dude is Jon Runyan Jr.

check this s**t out.

[video - click to view]

04-28-2010, 12:24 PM         #112
iSplitDomes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here's his interview.

Jeraill McCuller Interview
Offensive Tackle – NC State

By: Alex Khvatov

2/22/10

Alex Khvatov: Tell us about your experience at the Texas vs the Nation All-Star Game.

Jeraill McCuller: The Texas vs the Nation all-star game was a great experience. I got feedback from scouts. I learned different techniques. I learned from coaches. I am a player who is willing to learn. I was able to pick up on different things during practice sessions and carry it to the game field. It is a blessing from God that I was able to start this game. I had about five or six knockdowns. I will always remember this experience.

Alex Khvatov: What did you take away from that whole experience?

Jeraill McCuller: I realized that I can play with the best of them. There were some good all-stars that were a.ssembled here. I competed. I didn’t back down. I have the confidence that I can play at the next level. I was excited. I had a strong performance in the game.

Alex Khvatov: What was the feedback that you received from coaches and scouts who were present during that week?

Jeraill McCuller: They liked my overall body of work. I am about 6’7” and 325 pounds. I move pretty well for a big guy. I went about my business. I love the game of football.

Alex Khvatov: How are you preparing for the Scouting Combine?

Jeraill McCuller: I am actually working out in Atlanta. They have great trainers here including former NFL player Tony Jones. He is helping me with my flexibility. I am working on the bench press. Tony Jones played in the NFL for 12 years. He went to the Pro Bowl a couple of times. Everything is falling into place.

Alex Khvatov: What were your team and personal goals heading into the senior season?

Jeraill McCuller: Going into the season, I was elected team captain. It was an honor. As a team, we wanted to win the ACC Championship. We fell short of that goal. I wanted to be the best leader possible. I knocked guys to the ground. I achieved my goals. I had a really good season. I played about 800 snaps. I allowed only 3 sacks this year. It doesn’t get any better than that. It was just fun. My girlfriend, my little brothers, my mom and my son came to the games and were in the stands to watch me play.

Alex Khvatov: You were a team captain this year, what is your definition of a leader?

Jeraill McCuller: One thing that I learned is a leader is someone who talks the talk and walks the walk. You have to be a hard worker in the off-season. Guys have to look at you. You are an example to the rest of the guys on the team. You have to be counted on in all phases. You are setting the tone. I did a good job of that. We had too many missing pieces this year. It was tough to recover. We weren’t ready. This season should pay off in the long run for the team. I have the chance to move on in my career.

Alex Khvatov: How would you rate your senior campaign?

Jeraill McCuller: Honestly, I would rate it as an A. We faced adversity. We stayed together. We had great unity. We took a couple of low blows. The whole senior class stepped up including Willie Young. All of the seniors were an example to the younger guys. I am confident that going into next year, this team will show people what it can do. In the end, I punished the guy across from me. I would give myself an A+ for my performance.

Alex Khvatov: What is the highlight of your football career up to this point?

Jeraill McCuller: One of my highlights is that my family was getting to see me play. My mom, my girlfriend and my son were watching me play football. It is a positive in itself. Also I was able to cap off my career by going 3-0 against UNC. I was able to participate in an all-star game. I got the call and I handled my business. It was a positive outcome to say the least.

Alex Khvatov: What are your measurements (height, weight and forty time)?

Jeraill McCuller: Right now, I am 6’6” ˝ and 325 pounds. I will consistently give you a 5.2 in a forty yard dash.

Alex Khvatov: Coming out of high school, what programs showed interest in you besides NC State?

Jeraill McCuller: Michigan State, Maryland, West Virginia and South Carolina.

Alex Khvatov: Why did you choose NC State?

Jeraill McCuller: They showed me early love. They were the first school to make an offer. I stuck with them. It was a match made in heaven.

Alex Khvatov: What are your strengths on the football field?

Jeraill McCuller: First and foremost, I am the toughest guy on the field. I have so much passion. No one loves hitting as much as I do. I balance my physical ability with mental toughness. I bring a well-balanced game to the table.

Alex Khvatov: What areas of your game do you still need to improve upon?

Jeraill McCuller: Mainly, I need to get more flexible. It will open my game up more. I need to work on that.

Alex Khvatov: What is your favorite NFL team?

Jeraill McCuller: The team that drafts me. They will become my favorite team. I bounced around different schools as a youth, so I don’t have a favorite team.

Alex Khvatov: Who is your favorite player?

Jeraill McCuller: My favorite players are the NC State players that I have played with who have gone on to the NFL. DeMario Pressley just won the Super Bowl with the Saints. RB Andre Brown is with the Giants right now. They were great players here who were able to take their game to the next level.

Alex Khvatov: Describe to us your senior teammate DE Willie Young.

Jeraill McCuller: He is outspoken. He is definitely a leader. He is an older guy. He gives you more wisdom. He is a mature football player. We were roommates my sophomore year. He is a hard worker. He has a lot of dedication. He is not the biggest guy on the field in terms of size, but he is fearless.

Alex Khvatov: Describe to us your teammate QB Russell Wilson.

Jeraill McCuller: He is a coach’s player. He was born to lead your team. He keeps his nose clean. He gets to workouts before everyone else. He is just always there. He is a fearsome competitor. He is a real QB. He has all of the intangibles. He can have a booming career in baseball if he wanted it. He will be fine regardless.

Alex Khvatov: Which underclassmen on your team should we keep an eye on in the future?

Jeraill McCuller: OL R.J. Mattes is talented. He is rehabbing from a torn ACL right now. Denzelle Good is flying under the radar. He is going to play RT or OG. He reminds me a lot of myself. He is athletic and nasty. He loves to pound guys. He is a massive guy who should have a great and productive career.

Alex Khvatov: You have a young son, how has fatherhood changed you?

Jeraill McCuller: My mom had to carry that load by herself when she was raising me. I made a promise that I was going to break the cycle. I want to do right by my son. I want to be a better man. My girlfriend has been great. She is taking care of him. We have made each other better in the process. He is an inspiration to me. He comes to my games. I look up at him in the stands. He doesn’t care or understand the game just yet. But I am excited that it isn’t over yet and I can prolong my career. He can see his daddy play some more. He is my world.

Alex Khvatov: What are your hobbies?

Jeraill McCuller: I used to play a lot of basketball, but not anymore. I hang out with my family. I go to the movies and the mall. I like going to nice restaurants. I have become more of a family man. I like the quieter things in life. I also play video games with my brothers.

Alex Khvatov: What do you plan to do with your life after your football career is over?

Jeraill McCuller: I would definitely love to get back into coaching. I was a coach for my little brother’s basketball team. I want to get back into coaching. I have an infectious personality. I would love to come back to the college level and become an OL coach. I will cross that bridge once I get there though. I also have a degree in program management. Right now, my goal is to become an NFL player.

Alex Khvatov: Has the NFL always been in the back of your mind?

Jeraill McCuller: Honestly, I wanted to do something great. I was dedicated to basketball, but my mom told me that you are a football player and you should go out for the team. Ever since that day, I had this picture that I would be an NFL player. I always knew that I was destined to play football. I am excited for the opportunity.

Alex Khvatov: Finish the sentence, Jeraill McCuller is....

Jeraill McCuller: I think that I am the quiet storm on and off-the-field. On the field, I hit anything that is moving. I want to hit somebody. Off-the-field, I am a shy and humble big guy. I love to have fun and joke around. I have a great time together with my family and friends. I am a quiet storm.

Last edited by iSplitDomes; 04-28-2010 at 01:19 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #113
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 iSplitDomes said:

I really wanna see Owens and Chaney both make the team.. I can tell they're real close and I'm still excited about Chaney from his film.

But what the hell happened how many threads did they move to this one lol
 8 years ago '05        #114
space
space
 iSplitDomes said:
btw, in case you missed it cus they deleted all my posts

the Offensive Tackle we picked up is nasty.
dude is Jon Runyan Jr.

check this s**t out.

Damn I really liked his film until it got to the 2:50 mark and I saw his big a.ss pushing around our (UMiami) future 1st round DE Allen Bailey.. He's a f**king bully lol I love how he goes after n*ggas even when they're on the ground
 8 years ago '04        #115
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,985 | Props total: 1296 1296
 dipset kid0221 said:
I really wanna see Owens and Chaney both make the team.. I can tell they're real close and I'm still excited about Chaney from his film.

But what the hell happened how many threads did they move to this one lol
lol i have no idea.

e-beef got outta hand i guess.

and you know i always gotta get the last word in wit these jerkoffs.
 8 years ago '04        #116
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said:
Damn I really liked his film until it got to the 2:50 mark and I saw his big a.ss pushing around our (UMiami) future 1st round DE Allen Bailey.. He's a f**king bully lol I love how he goes after n*ggas even when they're on the ground
man, if he can play ANYTHING like that in the NFL, philadelphia will love him for years to come.

he was straight manhandling opposing teams lineman.

it's insane.
 8 years ago '05        #117
space
space
dont know if this was mentioned yet but stuart bradley is cleared to practice...a good sign
 8 years ago '05        #118
space
space
 Grisly said:
lol i have no idea.

e-beef got outta hand i guess.

and you know i always gotta get the last word in wit these jerkoffs.
 8 years ago '05        #119
space
space
Draft Picks
DE Brandon Graham 54 (Was 94)
FS Nate Allen 29
DE Daniel Te'o-Nesheim 52
CB Trevard Lindley 35
TE Clay Harbor 82
DE Ricky Sapp 94
WR Riley Cooper 14
RB Charles Scott 38
LB Jamar Chaney 49
DT Jeff Owens 64
SS Kurt Coleman 42
LB Keenan Clayton 59
QB Mike Kafka 8

DT Antonio Dixon 90 (Was 64)
C A.Q. Shipley 61
RB Martell Mallett 33
FB Dwayne Wright 32
P Durant Brooks 3
DT Charles Alexander 66
WR Blue Cooper 80
G Zipp Duncan 63
QB Joey Elliott 9
OT Austin Howard 68
WR Kevin Jurovich 17
OT Jeraill McCuller 73
CB Josh Morris 45
CB David Pender 37
WR Pat Simonds 86
FB Chris Zardas 48
RB Keithon Flemming 41
DE Eric Moncur 61
CB Devin Ross 47
G Shawn Murphy 72
P Ken Parrish 13

Found the numbers for new players on the Eagles site.. Lesean McCoy changed to 25 this year of course so Nate Allen gets 29 but Nick Cole has 59 so I don't know why it says Keenan Clayton does too

Also I didn't know we picked up Moncur too

Last edited by dipset kid0221; 04-29-2010 at 01:56 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #120
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said:
Draft Picks
DE Brandon Graham 54 (Was 94)
FS Nate Allen 29
DE Daniel Te'o-Nesheim 52
CB Trevard Lindley 35
TE Clay Harbor 82
DE Ricky Sapp 94
WR Riley Cooper 14
RB Charles Scott 38
LB Jamar Chaney 49
DT Jeff Owens 64
SS Kurt Coleman 42
LB Keenan Clayton 59
QB Mike Kafka 8

DT Antonio Dixon 90 (Was 64)
C A.Q. Shipley 61
RB Martell Mallett 33
FB Dwayne Wright 32
P Durant Brooks 3
DT Charles Alexander 66
WR Blue Cooper 80
G Zipp Duncan 63
QB Joey Elliott 9
OT Austin Howard 68
WR Kevin Jurovich 17
OT Jeraill McCuller 73
CB Josh Morris 45
CB David Pender 37
WR Pat Simonds 86
FB Chris Zardas 48
RB Keithon Flemming 41
DE Eric Moncur 61
CB Devin Ross 47
G Shawn Murphy 72
P Ken Parrish 13

Found the numbers for new players on the Eagles site.. Lesean McCoy changed to 25 this year of course so Nate Allen gets 29 but Nick Cole has 59 so I don't know why it says Keenan Clayton does too

Also I didn't know we picked up Moncur too
it's only until training camp. plus they play diff sides of the ball.

if he makes the team, he'll get a new #
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy