Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #241
Con-Con 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,147 | Props total: 34 34
I'ma just be honest, I'm not too pleased with the Vick signing. I feel like with turning a new leaf you gotta get rid of dead weight, and Vick, while still possessing some of his athletic gifts is injury-prone, turnover-prone, and 33 years old. At least he's only guaranteed half a mil in the contract. In reality, I don't think he's guaranteed a roster spot. With this re-structred contract he becomes more appeaing in a trade because now he won't cost as much, and some teams could really use a quarterback. If not, he competes with Nick Foles. I pray to GOD Foles turns out okay.

Need brand new secondary. 2012's was beyond a.ss. IMO, fu*k Nnamdi and DRC. fu*k Nate Allen and Kurt Coleman(at least in a starter role, he's a good special teams player). I personally want Star or Joeckel but will not complain about Milliner. Rhodes or Elam would be nice too in the 2nd. Any needs we didn't fully address in the draft can be salvaged in FA. DEEP year for UFA Safeties. Byrd/Goldson/Chung would be ideal. Derek Cox from Jacksonville should get a look at. Underrated CB from this past season.
 5 years ago '12        #242
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 Con-Con said:
I'ma just be honest, I'm not too pleased with the Vick signing. I feel like with turning a new leaf you gotta get rid of dead weight, and Vick, while still possessing some of his athletic gifts is injury-prone, turnover-prone, and 33 years old. At least he's only guaranteed half a mil in the contract. In reality, I don't think he's guaranteed a roster spot. With this re-structred contract he becomes more appeaing in a trade because now he won't cost as much, and some teams could really use a quarterback. If not, he competes with Nick Foles. I pray to GOD Foles turns out okay.

Need brand new secondary. 2012's was beyond a.ss. IMO, fu*k Nnamdi and DRC. fu*k Nate Allen and Kurt Coleman(at least in a starter role, he's a good special teams player). I personally want Star or Joeckel but will not complain about Milliner. Rhodes or Elam would be nice too in the 2nd. Any needs we didn't fully address in the draft can be salvaged in FA. DEEP year for UFA Safeties. Byrd/Goldson/Chung would be ideal. Derek Cox from Jacksonville should get a look at. Underrated CB from this past season.
I might be the only philly fan that's cool with who we have at CB (aside from Boykin). A lot of the "blown coverage" plays that made Aso and DRC look so bad was a result of the Safety play.

And I can't stand Coleman. Dude really thinks he's some great impact player. He's a special teams guy. Nothing more.

And his deep coverage in cover 2 and 3 is straight up ABYSMAL
 5 years ago '11        #243
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
I must say i enjoyed CK PC today. He does do a damn good press conference. He states The sports science guy will work with the training staff and look for new ways of training, exercise, etc.

Says the first minicamps may change his mind about players after only seeing them on film.

Vick will be the guy week 1 and if he plays well its his job to keep. Simple as that.
 5 years ago '11        #244
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,295 | Props total: 1691 1691
dont see us drafting Joekel even if he falls

he plays LT and Peters is coming back your not drafting a RT that high
 5 years ago '04        #245
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
Draftwise Joeckel is the safest pick for us if he's still available. If not and we are switching to a 3-4 (have heard a lot of talk both ways but nothing concrete) then I would want us to take Star. If neither are there and we have a good offer from someone willing to trade up I'd be open to it.

I would use every single other pick on defense. Eric Reid should be there in the 2nd round for us, he's weak in coverage but a big playmaker. I don't like taking Milliner that high... #4 pick on a CB needs to be a no doubt about it sure thing and to me he's not worth it.

Restructuring Vick was a huge shock. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. On one hand it would appear he gives us the best chance to win in Chip's offense based on who we have now... but we all know his injury and turnover issues and the QB takes a lot of abuse in this system. If our o-line stays healthy this year it may be less of an issue. The other side of Vick staying is that I don't know about yall but I was comfortable with us having a down year or two to reshape the defense into a 3-4 and find our QB. The fact we are keeping Vick shows that our front office believes we can turn things around much faster than I would have anticipated. One way or another this season is definitely going to be interesting and will likely shape the future of our franchise for the next 5-10 years.
 5 years ago '07        #246
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
Draft Millner

Overpay whatever safety thats FA that will fit our system next to Allen. Im thinking maybe goldson from the 9ers b/c we really need a enforcer back there

Id rather we didnt pick Joekel b/c I think our Oline will come back healthy and that unit will be alot better and even have a lil depth if we keep a couple of the guys who got to get some game reps this year.

Im not happy about this Vick sh*t but if Chip can run an offense with mostly quick hitters and rely more on the running game I think it could be a good year. If we start out like sh*t then tank for Manziel.
 5 years ago '12        #247
space
space
Anyone got some vids or scouting reports on Milliner?

From what I've seen, taking him at #4 would be a serious stretch
 02-12-2013, 07:50 AM         #248
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope we resign DRC. He's a little retard but I like his potential upside.
As for Aso, he left a terrible taste in my mouth. Yeah, people saying it's due to the bad safties but this n*gga was getting cooked on the regular. I hope they can restructure his contract as well if possible..

I'm happy as hell we got Chip right now.. It's just nice to have a breath of fresh air and I can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve.

In regards to the draft, I hope we get Joeckel. With all the injuries we had on the line and all the bums we had to pick up just to survive, I just want quality depth back there.
 5 years ago '12        #249
space
space
 TimmyGee said:
I hope we resign DRC. He's a little retard but I like his potential upside.
As for Aso, he left a terrible taste in my mouth. Yeah, people saying it's due to the bad safties but this n*gga was getting cooked on the regular. I hope they can restructure his contract as well if possible..

I'm happy as hell we got Chip right now.. It's just nice to have a breath of fresh air and I can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve.

In regards to the draft, I hope we get Joeckel. With all the injuries we had on the line and all the bums we had to pick up just to survive, I just want quality depth back there.

Who're we gonna give the spot to if we drop Aso?

Please don't say Boykin
 5 years ago '05        #250
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1
Joeckl in the draft.
Watkins looks lost, after a solid rookie year.
Toddfather can move back to RG.
Jason Peters, Evan Mathis, Jason Kelce, Todd Herremans and Luke Joeckel.

Re-sign DRC, only if it's at a reasonable price.
Keep Aso only if he restructures.
If not replace one with a free agent.
We need major safety help.
Bring in two new safeties.
Allen and Coleman are solid backups, not starters.
Elam from Florida, I like.
Jefferson, or Phillip Thomas.

I just feel like Chip is a genius.
I believe in the dude like no other.
Can't wait to see everything fall into place.

Also maybe like a bart scott in FA too, or something.
One more leader would be nice.
Akeem jordan is a backup, not a starter.
If we go 3-4, Graham might play linebacker to rush, didn't he play that in college a little or something?? Need one more linebacker though, IMO.
 5 years ago '04        #251
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
 Ez the Don said:
Who're we gonna give the spot to if we drop Aso?

Please don't say Boykin
Nah at best boykin is a #3. We would have to sign someone.
 5 years ago '08        #252
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
 Akira Son Bio said:
All jokes aside, Patricia Shurmur should be your number one concern. that n*gga made Weeden scared of Ed Reed for life
Why would pat shurmur be our concern?

You do know he was our qb coach here BEFORE he went to that sh*thole known as cleavland right?
 5 years ago '11        #253
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,510 | Props total: 1035 1035
i'm just happy Vick is back.. i know A LOT of ppl aren't.. but i'ma say it now.. if dude succeeds, i don't want any knob-slobb'n or d!ck-riding.. jus' abandon ship.. can't root for 'em if you was never behind 'em..
 5 years ago '08        #254
space
space
 VicDutch said:
i'm just happy Vick is back.. i know A LOT of ppl aren't.. but i'ma say it now.. if dude succeeds, i don't want any knob-slobb'n or d!ck-riding.. jus' abandon ship.. can't root for 'em if you was never behind 'em..
If dude succeeds (which he won't) u want people not to support the team?

Dumbest sh*t I've ever heard

its y'all vick d!ckriders who got it confused, rep the front of the jersey not the back
 5 years ago '12        #255
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
rep the front of the jersey not the back

5 years ago '08        #256
space
space
 Akira Son Bio said:
QB Coach, OC are two different things. Remember his work in St. Louis. Yeah, no one outside of Cleveland and St. Louis does

good luck
Good luck?

You're a browns fan niglet
 5 years ago '08        #257
space
space
Thanks for ur concern

Now go worry about your almost 30 year old 2nd year qb

Ur next coach will be fired in 3 years and then it'll be somebody else's fault
 5 years ago '12        #258
space
space
 Akira Son Bio said:
and the Eagles have hit Browns status after having the "Dream Team". Trust me, having Pat there won't make it any better.

Oh yeah, our 2nd year, 31 year old QB is no where near as fragile as your Mike Vick.

First off, we ain't Browns status

Second, he's not as fragile, but he's no where near as talented. Even at Vick's old age.

And of course CK is gonna be calling the plays
 5 years ago '12        #259
space
space
 Akira Son Bio said:
trust, Pat, Tricia, Sherm .... not a good look

[pic - click to view]

Does that look like a winner to you? Yeah the Browns logos are in the back ground but still ......... Dude is hopeless
I'm not worried about Sherm

this guy looks like a winner

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #260
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 VicDutch said:
wow..... people who followed the birds since the early 90's let alone our parents who did the same..... should just cheer for another team because we were skeptical of vick Dude had 1 SEASON of advancing in the playoffs.... Most Eagles fans are gung ho about chip and Vick seems to be the best fit... I'm not gonna cheer against him, what fan would?

I honestly think vick stans are even worse than AI stans, and that says a lot.....If this dude FINALLY lives up to his potential, then all of us REAL FANS should find another team lol.. great logic boss..... The abundance of clowns like this takes the fun out of liking your squad a bit
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago