Philadelphia Eagles

most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
43 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
100 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #241
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1505 1505
Draft Millner

Overpay whatever safety thats FA that will fit our system next to Allen. Im thinking maybe goldson from the 9ers b/c we really need a enforcer back there

Id rather we didnt pick Joekel b/c I think our Oline will come back healthy and that unit will be alot better and even have a lil depth if we keep a couple of the guys who got to get some game reps this year.

Im not happy about this Vick sh*t but if Chip can run an offense with mostly quick hitters and rely more on the running game I think it could be a good year. If we start out like sh*t then tank for Manziel.
 5 years ago '12        #242
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2050 2050
Anyone got some vids or scouting reports on Milliner?

From what I've seen, taking him at #4 would be a serious stretch
 02-12-2013, 06:50 AM         #243
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope we resign DRC. He's a little retard but I like his potential upside.
As for Aso, he left a terrible taste in my mouth. Yeah, people saying it's due to the bad safties but this n*gga was getting cooked on the regular. I hope they can restructure his contract as well if possible..

I'm happy as hell we got Chip right now.. It's just nice to have a breath of fresh air and I can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve.

In regards to the draft, I hope we get Joeckel. With all the injuries we had on the line and all the bums we had to pick up just to survive, I just want quality depth back there.
 5 years ago '12        #244
space
space
 TimmyGee said:
I hope we resign DRC. He's a little retard but I like his potential upside.
As for Aso, he left a terrible taste in my mouth. Yeah, people saying it's due to the bad safties but this n*gga was getting cooked on the regular. I hope they can restructure his contract as well if possible..

I'm happy as hell we got Chip right now.. It's just nice to have a breath of fresh air and I can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve.

In regards to the draft, I hope we get Joeckel. With all the injuries we had on the line and all the bums we had to pick up just to survive, I just want quality depth back there.

Who're we gonna give the spot to if we drop Aso?

Please don't say Boykin
 5 years ago '05        #245
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1
Joeckl in the draft.
Watkins looks lost, after a solid rookie year.
Toddfather can move back to RG.
Jason Peters, Evan Mathis, Jason Kelce, Todd Herremans and Luke Joeckel.

Re-sign DRC, only if it's at a reasonable price.
Keep Aso only if he restructures.
If not replace one with a free agent.
We need major safety help.
Bring in two new safeties.
Allen and Coleman are solid backups, not starters.
Elam from Florida, I like.
Jefferson, or Phillip Thomas.

I just feel like Chip is a genius.
I believe in the dude like no other.
Can't wait to see everything fall into place.

Also maybe like a bart scott in FA too, or something.
One more leader would be nice.
Akeem jordan is a backup, not a starter.
If we go 3-4, Graham might play linebacker to rush, didn't he play that in college a little or something?? Need one more linebacker though, IMO.
 5 years ago '04        #246
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$19,915 | Props total: 3683 3683
 Ez the Don said:
Who're we gonna give the spot to if we drop Aso?

Please don't say Boykin
Nah at best boykin is a #3. We would have to sign someone.
 5 years ago '08        #247
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15540 15540
 Akira Son Bio said:
All jokes aside, Patricia Shurmur should be your number one concern. that n*gga made Weeden scared of Ed Reed for life
Why would pat shurmur be our concern?

You do know he was our qb coach here BEFORE he went to that sh*thole known as cleavland right?
 5 years ago '11        #248
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,696 | Props total: 1245 1245
i'm just happy Vick is back.. i know A LOT of ppl aren't.. but i'ma say it now.. if dude succeeds, i don't want any knob-slobb'n or d!ck-riding.. jus' abandon ship.. can't root for 'em if you was never behind 'em..
 5 years ago '08        #249
space
space
 VicDutch said:
i'm just happy Vick is back.. i know A LOT of ppl aren't.. but i'ma say it now.. if dude succeeds, i don't want any knob-slobb'n or d!ck-riding.. jus' abandon ship.. can't root for 'em if you was never behind 'em..
If dude succeeds (which he won't) u want people not to support the team?

Dumbest sh*t I've ever heard

its y'all vick d!ckriders who got it confused, rep the front of the jersey not the back
 5 years ago '12        #250
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
rep the front of the jersey not the back

5 years ago '08        #251
space
space
 Akira Son Bio said:
QB Coach, OC are two different things. Remember his work in St. Louis. Yeah, no one outside of Cleveland and St. Louis does

good luck
Good luck?

You're a browns fan niglet
 5 years ago '08        #252
space
space
Thanks for ur concern

Now go worry about your almost 30 year old 2nd year qb

Ur next coach will be fired in 3 years and then it'll be somebody else's fault
 5 years ago '12        #253
space
space
 Akira Son Bio said:
and the Eagles have hit Browns status after having the "Dream Team". Trust me, having Pat there won't make it any better.

Oh yeah, our 2nd year, 31 year old QB is no where near as fragile as your Mike Vick.

First off, we ain't Browns status

Second, he's not as fragile, but he's no where near as talented. Even at Vick's old age.

And of course CK is gonna be calling the plays
 5 years ago '12        #254
space
space
 Akira Son Bio said:
trust, Pat, Tricia, Sherm .... not a good look

[pic - click to view]

Does that look like a winner to you? Yeah the Browns logos are in the back ground but still ......... Dude is hopeless
I'm not worried about Sherm

this guy looks like a winner

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #255
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 619 619
 VicDutch said:
wow..... people who followed the birds since the early 90's let alone our parents who did the same..... should just cheer for another team because we were skeptical of vick Dude had 1 SEASON of advancing in the playoffs.... Most Eagles fans are gung ho about chip and Vick seems to be the best fit... I'm not gonna cheer against him, what fan would?

I honestly think vick stans are even worse than AI stans, and that says a lot.....If this dude FINALLY lives up to his potential, then all of us REAL FANS should find another team lol.. great logic boss..... The abundance of clowns like this takes the fun out of liking your squad a bit
 5 years ago '12        #256
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
wow..... people who followed the birds since the early 90's let alone our parents who did the same..... should just cheer for another team because we were skeptical of vick Dude had 1 SEASON of advancing in the playoffs.... Most Eagles fans are gung ho about chip and Vick seems to be the best fit... I'm not gonna cheer against him, what fan would?

I honestly think vick stans are even worse than AI stans, and that says a lot.....If this dude FINALLY lives up to his potential, then all of us REAL FANS should find another team lol.. great logic boss..... The abundance of clowns like this takes the fun out of liking your squad a bit

PREACH
 5 years ago '08        #257
space
space
 Akira Son Bio said:
and the Eagles have hit Browns status after having the "Dream Team". Trust me, having Pat there won't make it any better.

Oh yeah, our 2nd year, 31 year old QB is no where near as fragile as your Mike Vick.
Brah....we're two seasons removed from winning 10 games...this was the fourth time we haven't made the playoffs since the year TWO THOUSAND

Browns status? :

fu*k outta here!
 5 years ago '08        #258
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:

5 years ago '12        #259
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$24,245 | Props total: 14493 14493
 Eagles All Day said:
If dude succeeds (which he won't) u want people not to support the team?

Dumbest sh*t I've ever heard

its y'all vick d!ckriders who got it confused, rep the front of the jersey not the back
My man

Akira Son Bio said:
How many super bowls do the Eagles have ........

sh*t, the Browns might have more championships than you guys have Conference Titles

all jokes aside, that dude is a nightmare. I hope Chip is calling the plays for ya'll. Patricia has no idea what he's doing
if we're talking about championships we have a few homie...atleast we made a few Super Bowls lol
 5 years ago '08        #260
space
space
And to browns fan, trust anything is better then pass run pass pass Marty mornihiwheg
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
60 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Battle Rap Legend NEMS returning to the stage... vs. HEAD ICE!!!
18 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy