[07.22]video of lebron gettin jammed on !!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,025 | Props total: 6088 6088
 smj_724 said:
I guess the reason those are nice to me is cuz a hate 7 footers tryin to take charges... So they both got what they deserve . Like one game the rockets played yao took a charge and they showed mutumbo on the bench shaking his head , then he didn't even wanna look at yao. Lol that s*** was funny
Posted via Mobile Device
charges are part of good defense too. You said it yourself that duncan was an all-defensive player. That wasnt just because of blocks. Dwight Howard...yea he won defensive player of the year just on weakside blocks but still. I'm not saying I like big guys taking charges but good defense is still good defense.

Plus you cant try to block every shot or you are gonna foul out. We saw that with Bynum in the playoffs. He tries to block everything...picks up 3 fouls in 2 minutes and then sits on the bench the rest of the game.
 8 years ago '04        #82
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 179 179
If Lebron Didnt Hide The Tape Under His Skirt Like A Lil Girl, This Would Have Blown Over In A Week Or 2........
 8 years ago '07        #83
kidmakaveli 
space
space
$4,709 | Props total: 916 916
got dunked on

big deal

lebrons so fragile a dunk like this frighten him for it to be hidden
 8 years ago '04        #84
carbon720 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
 NoLedge18720 said:
how you gonna call a dude a kobe stan when we see you rockin cleveland and know that your a lebron stan
Dude got a pic of Kobe in his avy!
 07-22-2009, 04:02 PM         #85
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 th3ptassassin15 said:
what am i trying hard for. it was a dunk for the kid, nothing more. bron got dunked on vid shows that. aint nothing left to say

lol....sure buddy...here this should make you feel better..

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #86
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
he got dunked on....that alone isnt really that big of a deal...everybody knows it happens to everybody

BUT.

THE FACT THAT HE(and/or NIKE) TRIED TO HIDE IT, WHICH IS SOMETHING NONE OF US HAVE EVER EVEN HEARD OF, IS WHAT MAKES THIS f***ED UP

add to that, its in his own camp...

its not like somebody did it in the league, this is a kid. that shouldnt happen

i didnt expect some crazy dunk contest type of dunk, its is pretty much exactly what i thought it would be
 8 years ago '06        #87
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170
 carbon720 said:
Coming from a Kobe stan? Comeon now, do you really think Lebron told them to grab tapes. It's obvious that they were in a big a.ss gym and alot of people had tapes. That one clown that got his camera took by Nike made a big deal out of this because he was pissed. Period!
Stop it you're embarrassing yourself.

It's been reported numerous times that Lebron asked that the tapes be confiscated. It is Lebron's fault that the dunk was hyped up the way it was. If anybody fails here it is Lebron and Lebron only. No one else.
 8 years ago '07        #88
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
if I'm 7ft tall I'm not taking no charge I'm gonna try to stuff it or bump whoever it is just hard enough so they know what's waiting for them when they come down the lane. I can understand undersized big men taking charges like chuck hayes trying to take a charge, but dwight howard or shaqs big a.ss..... Hell naw.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #89
ItizIsntIT 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 170 170
Lebron and Nike r idiots for even confiscating these tapes. ... the dunk wasn't all that ...

ItizIsntIT said:

[pic - click to view]

Jordan Crawford Dunks On LeBron James

Better Quality ...!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

07-22-2009, 04:10 PM         #90
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
he got dunked on....that alone isnt really that big of a deal...everybody knows it happens to everybody

BUT.

THE FACT THAT HE(and/or NIKE) TRIED TO HIDE IT, WHICH IS SOMETHING NONE OF US HAVE EVER EVEN HEARD OF, IS WHAT MAKES THIS f***ED UP

add to that, its in his own camp...

its not like somebody did it in the league, this is a kid. that shouldnt happen

i didnt expect some crazy dunk contest type of dunk, its is pretty much exactly what i thought it would be

yeah but people dont seem to understand it like this
they talk about the dunk this dunk that
but its the f***** a.ss s*** he did afterwards thats what makes it funny
 8 years ago '07        #91
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
 HotepSuns said:
lol....sure buddy...here this should make you feel better..

why would that make me feel better. you are dragging this out longer. all i said was he got dunked on. you making it bigger like lebron did by defending it, i said drop it. go watch a lebron vid dunkin on someone so you feel better bout ur boy
 8 years ago '06        #92
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
Booooooooooooooooo
 8 years ago '07        #93
jambo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 10 10
yea crawford got his a.ss. but lebron didnt really go at him either
 8 years ago '04        #94
carbon720 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
 Jersey826 said:
Stop it you're embarrassing yourself.

It's been reported numerous times that Lebron asked that the tapes be confiscated. It is Lebron's fault that the dunk was hyped up the way it was. If anybody fails here it is Lebron and Lebron only. No one else.
WTF are you talking about??? It's been reported based on interviews with the guy that got his camera took! Nobody has proof that Lebron told his reps to go take his camera. Period!
 07-22-2009, 04:20 PM         #95
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 th3ptassassin15 said:
why would that make me feel better. you are dragging this out longer. all i said was he got dunked on. you making it bigger like lebron did by defending it, i said drop it. go watch a lebron vid dunkin on someone so you feel better bout ur boy

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #96
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
ah finally....weak but dunked on is still dunked on
 8 years ago '07        #97
jambo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 10 10
this is kinda like when starks dunked on horace grant an every1 said he smashed on jordan. when jordan was'nt that close to him
 8 years ago '09        #98
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
lol @ n*ggas acting like the dunk was gonna be much more...if u was at the gym watchin it and seen him get dunked on u woulda been goin nuts...

its just a nice simple dunk on lebron james(the same n*gga who's balls america suks off every nite) and thats that....it was no reason to hide it..but i forgot how beloved he is..

well i seem a little upset lol...tell em why you mad
 07-22-2009, 04:23 PM         #99
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mane f*** what you LeBron lovers are saying. When he dunks a n*gga like this in the league , ya'll come in here make 125 threads about it and act like it was the greatest thing you ever saw.
But, a young n*gga that aint in the league and probably wont make it in the league does it to LeBron and it aint all that special.
F/ uc k that, this b**** made n*gga got dunked on! Was it dunk of the year? Hell no, but he still got put on a poster.
 8 years ago '07        #100
theynd 11 heat pts11
space
space
$688 | Props total: 396 396
Its just one of those daily dunk you see in an nba game, if bron didn't make a big deal out of it, we wouldn't be talking about it.

And the dude that recorded wouldn't make millions of it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy