[07.22]video of lebron gettin jammed on !!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-22-2009, 03:40 PM         #61
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
ok seriously I've had enough of people thinking that lebron dunk on duncan was something special. You guys do realize that Duncan didnt even jump and tried to take a charge right? It wasnt even contested Duncan just stood there after rotating to play help defense. Im not even a lebron hater or a spurs fan I'm just sick of people overrating that dunk

...yeah you're right this wasn't anything special..

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #62
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 NoLedge18720 said:
ok seriously I've had enough of people thinking that lebron dunk on duncan was something special. You guys do realize that Duncan didnt even jump and tried to take a charge right? It wasnt even contested Duncan just stood there after rotating to play help defense. Im not even a lebron hater or a spurs fan I'm just sick of people overrating that dunk
what? He's a all defensive player and when I see ANY 7footer tryin to take a charge they already took a lost. I mean he flew back into the padding under the goal. Dwight howard was trying to take a charge when kobe smashed it on him. So Is that dunk overrated too?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #63
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,926 | Props total: 645 645
nvmind....just a regular dunk on lebron
 8 years ago '04        #64
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
umm...are you serious...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by EOAE; 07-22-2009 at 03:45 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #65
carbon720 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
Dunk was weak! Way overrated! He didn't even dunk on Bron. LeBron was on the side and tried to block it from the weakside but jumped to late. Dude fails. Courtney Lee dunk was better than this!

Better version here...

8 years ago '07        #66
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
that was s*** was weak and way over-hyped!! LeBron & Nike are wack for trying to hide this garbage
 8 years ago '08        #67
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,929 | Props total: 7321 7321
Just shows you how sad of a person Bron is to actually get rid of this video.
 07-22-2009, 03:46 PM         #68
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao this s*** was nothing, i thought lebron would have been the primary defender, s*** he came of his man hella late. most over hyped dunk in history
 8 years ago '07        #69
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

One of my favs. The fact that he c*cked it back made it that much better
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #70
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
 smj_724 said:
what? He's a all defensive player and when I see ANY 7footer tryin to take a charge they already took a lost. I mean he flew back into the padding under the goal. Dwight howard was trying to take a charge when kobe smashed it on him. So Is that dunk overrated too?
Posted via Mobile Device
personally to me yes it is. Dont get me wrong they were nice dunks but people put too much hype behind dunks that arent even contested. A true getting dunked on is when the shot blocker goes up and you impose your will over him to finish the dunk. All the other with rotating to help or taking a charge doesnt count unless you jump over the dude like VC or Kobe over Nash. In my opinion lebron didnt even get dunked on because from the clear video just posted you can see he tried to block form the side but jumped late.
 8 years ago '04        #71
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 179 179
 ItizIsntIT said:

Better Quality ...!
Yea This Vides Is Way Better
 07-22-2009, 03:48 PM         #72
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn the ebaumnation version makes it look even weaker. nothin special at all
 8 years ago '04        #73
carbon720 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
 Andre3stacks said:
Just shows you how sad of a person Bron is to actually get rid of this video.
Coming from a Kobe stan? Comeon now, do you really think Lebron told them to grab tapes. It's obvious that they were in a big a.ss gym and alot of people had tapes. That one clown that got his camera took by Nike made a big deal out of this because he was pissed. Period!
 8 years ago '05        #74
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 6956 6956
that s*** was f***in weak....the dunker was weak, lebron was weak, the ball and the court were weak too. f***in clowns
 8 years ago '07        #75
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
that new video is great quality.two handed dunk on bron. if bron did that to someone everyone would be saying how great that dunk was, how it was the greatest dunk in the history of the nba. i aint saying the dunk is great, but he did get dunked on. he should have just let it come out first
 8 years ago '07        #76
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
personally to me yes it is. Dont get me wrong they were nice dunks but people put too much hype behind dunks that arent even contested. A true getting dunked on is when the shot blocker goes up and you impose your will over him to finish the dunk. All the other with rotating to help or taking a charge doesnt count unless you jump over the dude like VC or Kobe over Nash. In my opinion lebron didnt even get dunked on because from the clear video just posted you can see he tried to block form the side but jumped late.
I guess the reason those are nice to me is cuz a hate 7 footers tryin to take charges... So they both got what they deserve . Like one game the rockets played yao took a charge and they showed mutumbo on the bench shaking his head , then he didn't even wanna look at yao. Lol that s*** was funny
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-22-2009, 03:57 PM         #77
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 th3ptassassin15 said:
that new video is great quality.two handed dunk on bron. if bron did that to someone everyone would be saying how great that dunk was, how it was the greatest dunk in the history of the nba. i aint saying the dunk is great, but he did get dunked on. he should have just let it come out first

...you're trying real hard...i give you an E for effort..
 8 years ago '04        #78
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 179 179
If Lebron Didnt Hide The Tape Under His Skirt Like A Lil Girl, This Would Have Blown Over In A Week Or 2........
 8 years ago '04        #79
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
 carbon720 said:
Coming from a Kobe stan? Comeon now, do you really think Lebron told them to grab tapes. It's obvious that they were in a big a.ss gym and alot of people had tapes. That one clown that got his camera took by Nike made a big deal out of this because he was pissed. Period!
how you gonna call a dude a kobe stan when we see you rockin cleveland and know that your a lebron stan
 8 years ago '07        #80
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
 HotepSuns said:
...you're trying real hard...i give you an E for effort..
what am i trying hard for. it was a dunk for the kid, nothing more. bron got dunked on vid shows that. aint nothing left to say
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now