[07.22]video of lebron gettin jammed on !!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
 heavenlysword said:
i do believe he made lebron fall back after he was yammed on....
thank you!!!!!thats what i said in one of my earlier post
 07-22-2009, 03:16 PM         #42
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was hyped yea but ya'll act like you were really expecting something great. This was beyond my expectations because, before I saw it, I didn't think the kid did a 360 and I know ya'll saying it was over hyped didn't think that either. He dunked all over LeBron and if that happened in the street awww man he'd be carrying buddy's s*** home

Some of ya'll just need to hate
 07-22-2009, 03:18 PM         #43
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The crowed really didnt even react like it was something serious
 8 years ago '07        #44
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
so than how can someone downplay a "regular dunk"?....what are you supposed to do when you see a regular dunk?...everyone is acting pretty much accordingly to what you do when you see a regular dunk....if anything i think people are more baffled as to why bron felt the need to hide this...because it wasn't s***...
i j

i just think people's expectations coming in were way to high, but kid went over bron, and bron even took a step back after getting dunked on. i also think if the video would have come out the day after and that lebron didnt block it originally, i think peoples reaction would have been way different. people would have been like, oh s*** lebron got dunked on, but because there was so much hype around this people were expecting so much more. but kid had a nice dunk, regular, but nice. people just downlplaying it like anyone can do it.
 8 years ago '07        #45
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 th3ptassassin15 said:
people trying to downplay this. give dude his props. i hope none of you guys were expecting a windmill or something like that cuz thats what it sounds like from everyone downplaying this. the kid went right up over the top of bron and dunked. lebron even looks like he took a step back when he got dunked on. its his own fault there was alll this hype around it. it was just a regular dunk, but every needs to stop downplayin it cuz he did get dunked on right over the top
people are giving the kid his props, but for them to hide the tape and cause all the hype you would think the dunk would be more than that. I never thought it would be a windmill or nothing like that but something like what t-mac did to bradley just not as bad. I dunno I guess we'll just have to wait and see if a different angle will come out so we can really judge it. But as for now it was a nice dunk that is gonna get blown up even more just cuz it was on bron
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #46
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
That was definitely a facial, but Lebron's pass is the best part of that video.
 8 years ago '07        #47
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
 Ya'll f*gs said:
It was hyped yea but ya'll act like you were really expecting something great. This was beyond my expectations because, before I saw it, I didn't think the kid did a 360 and I know ya'll saying it was over hyped didn't think that either. He dunked all over LeBron and if that happened in the street awww man he'd be carrying buddy's s*** home

Some of ya'll just need to hate
thats everything i been saying in all my posts. people thought kid was gona do a sommersault or something.
 8 years ago '07        #48
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
 Imagin3 said:
That was definitely a facial, but Lebron's pass is the best part of that video.
he always making simple passes and then looking away like it was the best past ever done. he could make a simple bounce pass and spin in a circle and people be like oh my god thats insane.
 8 years ago '07        #49
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
 smj_724 said:
people are giving the kid his props, but for them to hide the tape and cause all the hype you would think the dunk would be more than that. I never thought it would be a windmill or nothing like that but something like what t-mac did to bradley just not as bad. I dunno I guess we'll just have to wait and see if a different angle will come out so we can really judge it. But as for now it was a nice dunk that is gonna get blown up even more just cuz it was on bron
Posted via Mobile Device
personally i dont think its gonna be blown up anymore. from the reaction in this forum people were expecting something like a windmill or 360 or something because of the hype that lebron created by blocking it. i think if it was never blocked in the first place people would think it was a lot harder and better
 07-22-2009, 03:29 PM         #50
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 th3ptassassin15 said:
i j

i just think people's expectations coming in were way to high, but kid went over bron, and bron even took a step back after getting dunked on. i also think if the video would have come out the day after and that lebron didnt block it originally, i think peoples reaction would have been way different. people would have been like, oh s*** lebron got dunked on, but because there was so much hype around this people were expecting so much more. but kid had a nice dunk, regular, but nice. people just downlplaying it like anyone can do it.

@he took a step back...whoopty f***ing doo....the dunk was still average.....when people hear somebody got dunked on,they are expecting to see the types of dunks i mentioned previously...not some basic a.ss s*** like this here....it's great for the kid...but ho hum for fans....
 8 years ago '06        #51
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
 str8_akademiks said:
ho ho ho

ho ho ho

oh my god

lol

Anyways this wasnt even that great of a poster. LeBron and Nike should be embarassed for taking the video. very weak.
 8 years ago '07        #52
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
I meant blown up by kobe stans,lebron haters, and gifs in record numbers.
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-22-2009, 03:32 PM         #53
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
things like this are what you make a big deal out of..

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #54
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
this dunk isnt even gif-able
 8 years ago '04        #55
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,063 | Props total: 6107 6107
 HotepSuns said:
no you're just over hyping it...probably moreso because it was bron that got dunked on,but even more because they tried to hide the tapes....it was a basic dunk..it wasn't anything serious...kobe dunking on yao,and dwight was FEROCIOUS...bron dunking on duncan was FEROCIOUS....this s*** here was real basic....if you play ball you see it a million times on the court...the story was being told as if this was an insane dunk on bron's neck....it was cool...but nothing that's worthy of high praise....only person that should really give a damn is the kid who got the dunk on bron....
ok seriously I've had enough of people thinking that lebron dunk on duncan was something special. You guys do realize that Duncan didnt even jump and tried to take a charge right? It wasnt even contested Duncan just stood there after rotating to play help defense. Im not even a lebron hater or a spurs fan I'm just sick of people overrating that dunk
 8 years ago '05        #56
killacali86 
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 19 19
still waiting on the other videos to see it better
 8 years ago '09        #57
ItizIsntIT 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 170 170

Better Quality ...!

Last edited by ItizIsntIT; 07-22-2009 at 03:38 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #58
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,662 | Props total: 2237 2237
All that hoopla over THIS??? The way that n*gga Lebrick was trying to hide that sh*t under his mattress you`d be inclined to believe the n*gga put nuts on his head and all that. Insecure a.ss n*gga..
 07-22-2009, 03:37 PM         #59
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
or this..

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #60
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 ItizIsntIT said:

Better Quality ...!
Wow, its even weaker then it orginally looked from the s***ty quality vid.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy