[07.22]video of lebron gettin jammed on !!!

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
141 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
84 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-22-2009, 02:39 PM         #21
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he threw down on lebron
 8 years ago '05        #22
dagame04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 238 238
Courtney Lee's dunk on him in the playoffs was FAR worse than that!!!
 07-22-2009, 02:39 PM         #23
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this was like getting set up on a blind date,and ya man tell's you the broad looks like rosa a costa..only when you end up seeing her she looks like gucci mane with a platinum s curl...
 8 years ago '07        #24
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,352 | Props total: 69903 69903
Lmao damn, I gotta see it when I get 2 tha crib
 8 years ago '07        #25
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
wow all that hype for the little dunk.............i thought this n*gga got f***in patrick chewing'd or some s***
 8 years ago '06        #26
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
Apparently the guy who videotaped Erin Andrews also videotaped this dunk.
 8 years ago '05        #27
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
It wasn't even that serious..He made a big deal about this..clown..
 8 years ago '07        #28
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
At the overhypness
At the trying to hide the s***.
 8 years ago '07        #29
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 th3ptassassin15 said:
stop hating, it was a nice dunk. he went over him and dunked on his a.ss
It was a nice dunk but not no vinsanity over zo type dunk like it was hyped up to be
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #30
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
 dagame04 said:
Courtney Lee's dunk on him in the playoffs was FAR worse than that!!!
i very much disagree. wasnt lees on the break and lebron was trailing. this one dude went right up on top of him.
 8 years ago '07        #31
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
 ronnie said:
Didnt seem like that big a deal... the players and the crowd didnt even make much of a ruckus, with the exception of the dudes with the camera
what tape were you watching. the whole crowd had a ohhhh!!! how much reaction do you want. there was a handful of people there, its not like they are playin in an nba arena with thousands of fans
 8 years ago '08        #32
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
I bet a million they got better camera's from the side view that makes it look much worse. THis was poor quality but im sure the other angles will leak. LBJ got sh**ed on, you can tell by him goin up with 1 hand, and then having to turn in the air. CLASSIC...
 8 years ago '07        #33
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
people trying to downplay this. give dude his props. i hope none of you guys were expecting a windmill or something like that cuz thats what it sounds like from everyone downplaying this. the kid went right up over the top of bron and dunked. lebron even looks like he took a step back when he got dunked on. its his own fault there was alll this hype around it. it was just a regular dunk, but every needs to stop downplayin it cuz he did get dunked on right over the top
 07-22-2009, 02:58 PM         #34
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 th3ptassassin15 said:
people trying to downplay this. give dude his props. i hope none of you guys were expecting a windmill or something like that cuz thats what it sounds like from everyone downplaying this. the kid went right up over the top of bron and dunked. lebron even looks like he took a step back when he got dunked on. its his own fault there was alll this hype around it. it was just a regular dunk, but every needs to stop downplayin it cuz he did get dunked on right over the top

no you're just over hyping it...probably moreso because it was bron that got dunked on,but even more because they tried to hide the tapes....it was a basic dunk..it wasn't anything serious...kobe dunking on yao,and dwight was FEROCIOUS...bron dunking on duncan was FEROCIOUS....this s*** here was real basic....if you play ball you see it a million times on the court...the story was being told as if this was an insane dunk on bron's neck....it was cool...but nothing that's worthy of high praise....only person that should really give a damn is the kid who got the dunk on bron....
 8 years ago '06        #35
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3475 3475
 HotepSuns said:
this was like getting set up on a blind date,and ya man tell's you the broad looks like rosa a costa..only when you end up seeing her she looks like gucci mane with a platinum s curl...

..the quality of the tape was horrible....
 07-22-2009, 03:05 PM         #36
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone that went to TMZ today got Owned.
 8 years ago '07        #37
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
no you're just over hyping it...probably moreso because it was bron that got dunked on,but even more because they tried to hide the tapes....it was a basic dunk..it wasn't anything serious...kobe dunking on yao,and dwight was FEROCIOUS...bron dunking on duncan was FEROCIOUS....this s*** here was real basic....if you play ball you see it a million times on the court...the story was being told as if this was an insane dunk on bron's neck....it was cool...but nothing that's worthy of high praise....only person that should really give a damn is the kid who got the dunk on bron....
ummmm did you not read my whole post, i said it was a regular dunk, and if you look at another post i did i said people were dumb for thinking it was gonna be some kind of windmill dunk or something. i just simply said that kid when right on top of bron and dunked it and i just felt like some people were downplaying it cuz it was a windmill or viscious tomahawk which i think a lot of people thought it was gonna be with the hype behind it which was lebrons fault
 07-22-2009, 03:10 PM         #38
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i do believe he made lebron FALL BACK after he was yammed on....
 8 years ago '07        #39
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
 07-22-2009, 03:12 PM         #40
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 th3ptassassin15 said:
ummmm did you not read my whole post, i said it was a regular dunk, and if you look at another post i did i said people were dumb for thinking it was gonna be some kind of windmill dunk or something. i just simply said that kid when right on top of bron and dunked it and i just felt like some people were downplaying it cuz it was a windmill or viscious tomahawk which i think a lot of people thought it was gonna be with the hype behind it which was lebrons fault

so than how can someone downplay a "regular dunk"?....what are you supposed to do when you see a regular dunk?...everyone is acting pretty much accordingly to what you do when you see a regular dunk....if anything i think people are more baffled as to why bron felt the need to hide this...because it wasn't s***...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy