Big Brother

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
wtf!! i hated chima anyway. she probably knew she was gonna leave so she wanted to make a scene.
 8 years ago '07        #82
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
good chima's gone

but i got a question why would anyone pay for these damn feeds its so boring just watching them live life lmao
 8 years ago '04        #83
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 CheezyDoDo said:
good chima's gone

but i got a question why would anyone pay for these damn feeds its so boring just watching them live life lmao
yeah thats why i dont buy them even tho im an addict

whenever theres a f!ght i say "i wish i had the feeds" but whenever they dotn f!ght, they are just in bed or talking bulls**t that i can read about
 08-16-2009, 03:34 PM         #84
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Jordan being HOH
 8 years ago '04        #85
space
space
 Rareness6 said:
@ Jordan being HOH
its really jeff..
 8 years ago '06        #86
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
that's horses**t!!!! why didn't they show the chima blow up. how lame of the bb producers to wait. i mean, everyone pretty much knows what happened already. . so does anyone know who jordan nominated?

Last edited by jgamel81; 08-16-2009 at 08:19 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #87
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,437 | Props total: 55872 55872
 jgamel81 said:
that's horses**t!!!! why didn't they show the chima blow up. how lame of the bb producers to wait. i mean, everyone pretty much knows what happened already. . so does anyone know who jordan nominated?
Well you know it's not Jeff.....America lovessssssssss him.
 8 years ago '06        #88
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
damn yo......... i was rooting for the jessie crew to dominate the game but they keep getting evicted one by one. I hate that jeff dude. I f**kin' hate these american lames that voted for his to get the power as well. I wish my n*ggas ronnie and jessie were still there. This is definitely the worst big brother season ever.
 8 years ago '06        #89
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
 GrimeyMoney said:
damn yo......... i was rooting for the jessie crew to dominate the game but they keep getting evicted one by one. I hate that jeff dude. I f**kin' hate these american lames that voted for his to get the power as well. I wish my n*ggas ronnie and jessie were still there. This is definitely the worst big brother season ever.
are u watching the same show i am?? ronnie was a fukkn cry-baby pus*y who tried to backstab everyone in the house. jessie didn't really matter to me. but anything to get chima and natalie out is fine with me. natalie has yet to win anything, she was riding jessie's coat tails up untill now. i hope jeff does win.
 8 years ago '07        #90
space
space
 jgamel81 said:
are u watching the same show i am?? ronnie was a fukkn cry-baby pus*y who tried to backstab everyone in the house. jessie didn't really matter to me. but anything to get chima and natalie out is fine with me. natalie has yet to win anything, she was riding jessie's coat tails up untill now. i hope jeff does win.
Ok and Jordan it not riding Jeffs coat tails?.......I could care less you wins as long as it's not Jeff or Jordan.
 8 years ago '04        #91
space
space
jordan has not nominated anyone yet..nominations are tomorrow

i dont see how anyone could not like jeff unless they were just rooting for the a**hole (which would be jessie) just to root for the a**hole..

jeff made the smartest move of the game and has been at the very bottom of the totem pole and now pretty much has free reign of the house. he played the game well...that is why america likes him, thats why america gave him the power

i personally hope jeff and russle are the final two..with jeff winning

Last edited by Drug Free; 08-16-2009 at 09:20 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #92
space
space
jeff is ruining his game right now talking to kevin about russell
 8 years ago '08        #93
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Ok and Jordan it not riding Jeffs coat tails?.......I could care less you wins as long as it's not Jeff or Jordan.
Jordan atleast has won an HOH what the hell has Natalie won?
 8 years ago '07        #94
space
space
 Main Event said:
Yea Jordan just won the HOH but before that she wasn't doing nothing but in Jeffs face most of the time....I bet if i turned on BB After Dark Jordan is gonna be in Jeffs face because that's all she does.
 8 years ago '04        #95
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
 Main Event said:
her and russell won the first comp when they were hanging.
 8 years ago '08        #96
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 tonymann said:
her and russell won the first comp when they were hanging.
If it wasnt a team competition who wins that Nat or Russell?
 8 years ago '06        #97
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
does anyone know who's on the block, or do i have to wait till tonights show? i missed bbad last night
 8 years ago '05        #98
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3225 3225
Lol..I can't believe there's people that actually like Jessie and Ronnie out there. Ronnie was one of the dumbest players ever..especially for thinking he was so smart. Making deals with everyone in the first couple weeks and then bragging about f**king them over is never smart..you'll always be gone soon doing that s**t...then he cries when everybody exposes his b**ch a.ss.

Jessie has to be one of the dumbest Big Brother players also..he atleast smartened up a little this season, but you never get to the final 2 by being the dictator in the house..it just doesn't happen. The only dude who really did it was that Evil d*ck guy...and thats just because the other houseguests were dumb as hell. Even without the secret power, if Jeff or Jordan won HOH Jessie would have been going home..or as soon as the other team was kicked out everybody would have obviously gone after him because he was the biggest threat. I atleast respected the way he played the game though.

Chima and Lydia are just pussies..they ran the game from day 1 and finally they find themselves in danger and just b**ch out like 2 year olds..I did gain respect for Natalie though who instead of b**ching at the other people actually shows a little bit of class and realizes that it's just a game. It was low when she tried to blame Michelle for Chima being a b**ch though.

Out of everyone left I want Kevin to win, even though I know he won't. My pick to win it all is Michelle.
 8 years ago '05        #99
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
My favorite person on the show was Jessie.

Out of the remaining people, I want Russel or Jeff to win.

If anyone besides one of those two win, it'll be a travesty. Lydia and Natalie, I liked while Jessie was there, but now they are both annoying as HELL. Michelle's got one of the most annoying voices ever. And Jordans pissing me off recently, considering backdooring Russel and s**t after hes clearly showed his loyalty to them.

It better go, Nat, Lydia, Michelle, Kevin, Jordan.

Then I dont care who wins between Jeff and Russel. Although i'd prefer Russel, I think.
 8 years ago '04        #100
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
ho puppet
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago