Big Brother

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #201
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 55754 55754
 Switchc2390 said:
Stop acting like they always give it to who the favorite is..you must not have remembered Evil d*ck..dude was an a**hole and won the game.
That was the main reason I stopped looking at the show in the first place, "Evil D*ck used to terrorize the entire house and you mean to tell me all the people in the house thought he deserved $500.00?....after that season that's when I knew the show was rigged and that the producers pick who they want to win not the houseguest.

Lex Lossis said:
yeah Nat deserved the money, but s**t does anyone feel bad Jessie got screwed?

without the CDT u could make a case that dude would have won the show...cuz Russ woulda been gone instead and Jessie could have taken out Jeff/Jordan

Yea I feel for Jessie but have you ever notice how the person that America hates the most never end's up wining the entire show?....but you can also make a case that Russell, Kevin, Jeff and Michelle should have won the show since they did do more the Jordan's a** did.

Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 09-16-2009 at 02:28 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #202
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
at this guy screaming at the top of his lungs that the show is rigged.

Dont watch it then, kid.

The shows not rigged.

This was the worst final 3 in the history of Big Brother. If they were gonna rig it, why the f**k did they rig it so in the past couple weeks the ratings were literally cut in half.

If it was Jessie, Russel, Jeff in the final 3 the ratings would have been through the roof.

Your an idiot. They didnt rig it.
 8 years ago '07        #203
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
at this guy screaming at the top of his lungs that the show is rigged.

Dont watch it then, kid.

The shows not rigged.

This was the worst final 3 in the history of Big Brother. If they were gonna rig it, why the f**k did they rig it so in the past couple weeks the ratings were literally cut in half.

If it was Jessie, Russel, Jeff in the final 3 the ratings would have been through the roof.

Your an idiot. They didnt rig it.

First off I'm not a "kid" and second explain to me how the hell Jordan could not win a competition to save her life and then all of a sudden she end's up wining the last competitions to win all the money then genius?....the only reason I was is was rigged because Nat and Kevin didn't stand a chance at the $500.00 no matter what they said or did that's why I said it was rigged idiot.
 8 years ago '05        #204
Fauby 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,896 | Props total: 3466 3466
did u see how easy those comps were? a 2 year old can do them... But how is the show "rigged"? big brother dont pick the people to last to the end...The House Guests Vote the people off THERE Self...that lil chinese prego chick not the one sending people home...so Big Brother cant pick anyone to make it to the final 4...its all the guests
 8 years ago '05        #205
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 Avon_Barksdale said:
First off I'm not a "kid" and second explain to me how the hell Jordan could not win a competition to save her life and then all of a sudden she end's up wining the last competitions to win all the money then genius?....the only reason I was is was rigged because Nat and Kevin didn't stand a chance at the $500.00 no matter what they said or did that's why I said it was rigged idiot.

Listen, kid, I understand your frustrated because this final 3 was pathetic and Jordan did NOT deserve to win the game, but Natalie is stupid. It is not a shock that Jordan beat her in that 1st challenge. The 2nd challenge was pretty much pure luck and they were both guessing at the answers. The only question that had an obvious answer was Jeffs answer about what his biggest regret was, and Jordan got that one WRONG.

Quit complaining. Just dont watch the show next season, while the rest of us enjoy it.
 8 years ago '05        #206
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3223 3223
 Avon_Barksdale said:
She won the last competitions because she was facing one of the only people who won less than she did and Kevin who is a mediocre competitor. Not to mention the questions were 50-50.
 8 years ago '04        #207
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 1360 1360
natile in NO WAY deserved even 10 thousand dollars

she was buns the entire season...jordan did not deserve the money either but atleast she earned her keep in the final weeks
 8 years ago '05        #208
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
worst final 2 in BB history...jordan didn't deserve the money or did NASTALIE, when Jessie chose jordan to win nastalie looked pissed

in case ya didn't know jeff is a bigger douche bag than jessie
 8 years ago '04        #209
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 100 100
The show IS rigged that's why the third player didn't go to the jury house. If Jordan went to the jury house most of white America would have stopped watching. If Kevin or Nat went they would have more influence on the jury. They made Jeff look like a saint but he acted just like Russell really. Just look at big brother allstars when Mike Boogie won the Coup d Etaut or whatever he had to win a competition to win it they didn't allow America which is swayed by how they produce the show to vote the winner. I like the show but even I know it's rigged.
 09-16-2009, 05:18 PM         #210
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
natalie has the most annoying f**kin voice ive ever heard and also when she talks it seems like shes looking at a fly. fly around her head.
 8 years ago '07        #211
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Listen, kid, I understand your frustrated because this final 3 was pathetic and Jordan did NOT deserve to win the game, but Natalie is stupid. It is not a shock that Jordan beat her in that 1st challenge. The 2nd challenge was pretty much pure luck and they were both guessing at the answers. The only question that had an obvious answer was Jeffs answer about what his biggest regret was, and Jordan got that one WRONG.

Quit complaining. Just dont watch the show next season, while the rest of us enjoy it.

Ok kid....I'll stop looking at the show and you keep looking at it and watch your favorite player get sent home over some bulls*it Big Brother made up at the last minute.

kg81 said:
The show IS rigged that's why the third player didn't go to the jury house. If Jordan went to the jury house most of white America would have stopped watching. If Kevin or Nat went they would have more influence on the jury. They made Jeff look like a saint but he acted just like Russell really. Just look at big brother allstars when Mike Boogie won the Coup d Etaut or whatever he had to win a competition to win it they didn't allow America which is swayed by how they produce the show to vote the winner. I like the show but even I know it's rigged.

Thank you.......:agreement6:

Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 09-16-2009 at 06:36 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago