Big Brother

most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #181
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
So what do yall think happened when Jeff walked in that Jury house door?
 8 years ago '04        #182
nyk 
space
space
space
$424 | Props total: 126 126
im sure it was all love. they might be mad at first but theyll be happy that hes out. they were all buddy buddy when russell left so like they said. its a game theyll be ok.
 8 years ago '07        #183
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
avatar space
space
$42,514 | Props total: 56160 56160
 RamazedAGAIN said:
did natalie just say she was 18?

and she gettin married??

no way she is 18 lol she looks like shes in here mid 20s..
I don't know if she's getting married foreel because this still is a reality show so I'm not sure, she's not 18 she's really 24 years old....Russell told everybody when he went to the Jury House and they where shocked.
 8 years ago '04        #184
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 Avon_Barksdale said:
I don't know if she's getting married foreel because this still is a reality show so I'm not sure, she's not 18 she's really 24 years old....Russell told everybody when he went to the Jury House and they where shocked.
jessie told everyone..russell still didnt know

but anyway

the show is pretty much over for me...all the excitement is gone. everyone whos left doesnt deserve to win...all they did was float the entire season or ride someone elses ball sack while they made the big moves of the game. they are all boring as hell and i wouldnt even care if the season got canceled right now.

the final 2 is gonna be kevin and natile with probably a tie decision, america will vote for kevin..the end

jeff will win 25K from americas vote
 8 years ago '07        #185
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
avatar space
space
$42,514 | Props total: 56160 56160
 PDA said:
jessie told everyone..russell still didnt know

but anyway

the show is pretty much over for me...all the excitement is gone. everyone whos left doesnt deserve to win...all they did was float the entire season or ride someone elses ball sack while they made the big moves of the game. they are all boring as hell and i wouldnt even care if the season got canceled right now.

the final 2 is gonna be kevin and natile with probably a tie decision, america will vote for kevin..the end

jeff will win 25K from americas vote

Well I already know Jeff is gonna win the 25k....I agree with what you said and nobody really deserve $500.00 in that house, I don't think Kevin is gonna last untill the final 2 because I saw somewhere that the producers told Kevin to pack his bags also so who know's.
 09-08-2009, 03:25 PM         #186
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
So what do yall think happened when Jeff walked in that Jury house door?
They're gonna be happy as hell :lachen001:. Jesse BEEN waiting.
Tonight's ep I hope they show jury since there's veto, eviction and part 1 of last HOH starting.
 09-09-2009, 01:15 AM         #187
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
jessie told everyone..russell still didnt know

but anyway

the show is pretty much over for me...all the excitement is gone. everyone whos left doesnt deserve to win...all they did was float the entire season or ride someone elses ball sack while they made the big moves of the game. they are all boring as hell and i wouldnt even care if the season got canceled right now.

the final 2 is gonna be kevin and natile with probably a tie decision, america will vote for kevin..the end

jeff will win 25K from americas vote
um Russell knows buddy....Jessie told him when he went to the jury house... did u miss last thur episode?


and smh Jeff does not deserve 25K....


and yeah man im pissed either Kev, Nat or Jordo will win
 8 years ago '07        #188
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
avatar space
space
$42,514 | Props total: 56160 56160
 Lex Lossis said:
um Russell knows buddy....Jessie told him when he went to the jury house... did u miss last thur episode?


and smh Jeff does not deserve 25K....


and yeah man im pissed either Kev, Nat or Jordo will win

I agree about Jeff....he really doesn't deserve 25k but the stupid producers of Big Brother are in love with Jeff so don't don't want him to leave without nothing....everybody know's the Big Brother women fans are gonna vote for Jeff to win the 25k and that's sad.
 8 years ago '07        #189
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
avatar space
space
$42,514 | Props total: 56160 56160
Now I see why I stopped looking at this show because it rigged, Jordan is dumb as hell and then she goes outside and get all the answers right for the H.O.H part 2?.....I know the producers told Jordan the answers before she went outside because she was sitting right in the dairy room where the producers are and she went last, If Jordan wins the $500,000 then I will know it's the show is rigged because Jordan has done nothing to earn all the money and if the fans have to pick the winner there gonna pick Jordan.



Finale Night Prediction


Big Brother winner/$500.000
Jordan


Second place winner/$50.000
Kevin


Favorite HouseGuest/$25.000 Winner
Jeff
 8 years ago '08        #190
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
Natalie always got some kind of excuse.....You got beat by Jordan you dont deserve half a million
 8 years ago '04        #191
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Now I see why I stopped looking at this show because it rigged, Jordan is dumb as hell and then she goes outside and get all the answers right for the H.O.H part 2?.....I know the producers told Jordan the answers before she went outside because she was sitting right in the dairy room where the producers are and she went last, If Jordan wins the $500,000 then I will know it's the show is rigged because Jordan has done nothing to earn all the money and if the fans have to pick the winner there gonna pick Jordan.



Finale Night Prediction


Big Brother winner/$500.000
Jordan


Second place winner/$50.000
Kevin


Favorite HouseGuest/$25.000 Winner
Jeff
nah..unless it comes down to jordan and natile..jordan wont win.

kevin will beat jordan

kevin-lydia, russell, natale
jordan-jeff, michelle

jessie is a toss up because he dont like either of them really but i think he'd go with kevin for being the one to get jeff out... and im really not sure who the majority of america would vote for..kevin is not a villian really but jordan might get the vote because she is an extention of jeff..

it could go either way i guess because if kevin screws natalie over she might hold a grudge and vote for jordan but i think kevin would take it over jordan

whoever goes up against natale won for sure tho..she will litterally have 0 votes


Last edited by Drug Free; 09-10-2009 at 10:28 PM..
 09-10-2009, 11:02 PM         #192
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ugh don't want Jordan to win the half a mil. Go Kevin
 09-11-2009, 12:23 AM         #193
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Now I see why I stopped looking at this show because it rigged, Jordan is dumb as hell and then she goes outside and get all the answers right for the H.O.H part 2?.....I know the producers told Jordan the answers before she went outside because she was sitting right in the dairy room where the producers are and she went last, If Jordan wins the $500,000 then I will know it's the show is rigged because Jordan has done nothing to earn all the money and if the fans have to pick the winner there gonna pick Jordan.
nah dude.... they practiced last night...they usually get a small part of a comp to practice the night b4....i saw it last night...they were practicing.

and dude, Jordan is dumb, but it aint that hard to remember the order of HOHs....

and Jordan SHOULDN'T win becuz I doubt the jury would vote for her, but if it's a tie then the same country that voted Bush will vote her out of spite

 Main Event said:
Natalie always got some kind of excuse.....You got beat by Jordan you dont deserve half a million
WORD... I was like "b**ch stop making excuses"
 8 years ago '07        #194
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
avatar space
space
$42,514 | Props total: 56160 56160
Jordan is gonna win just like I said she would....the producers are helping here out it's clear to see.
 8 years ago '06        #195
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
yo i hate how the crowd only applaud for jordan. They clapped for her when she won the comp, and after she made her speech. they never clapped for natalie. Da f**k is wrong wit these ppl? Big Brother fixed this season to the fullest. Natalie haven't play hard but i prefer her over jordan anyday. I completely hated this season so bad. there was so much favoritism towards jeff and jordan.
 8 years ago '07        #196
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,400 | Props total: 21546 21546
 GrimeyMoney said:
yo i hate how the crowd only applaud for jordan. They clapped for her when she won the comp, and after she made her speech. they never clapped for natalie. Da f**k is wrong wit these ppl? Big Brother fixed this season to the fullest. Natalie haven't play hard but i prefer her over jordan anyday. I completely hated this season so bad. there was so much favoritism towards jeff and jordan.
Its because people hate the hell out of Natalie. They hate her so much that they are willing to overlook the fact that Jordan is almost as annoying as Natalie.

On a side note, I would beat the breaks off both of them! :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '07        #197
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
avatar space
space
$42,514 | Props total: 56160 56160
I think it was obvious who Big Brother was gonna give all the money to, they wheren't gonna let Kevin win because he was gay and they wheren't gonna let Natalie win because America hated her....so Jordan was the obvious choice for the producers, I don't anyboy is suprised Jeff won the 25k because the producers was not gonna let Jeff leave empty handed.


Oh and that crowd was just horrible chanting Jordan's name at the end......If Jeff didn't win Big Brother they was gonna make sure Jordan did, Natalie and Kevin didn't stand a chance at the $500.00 no matter what they said or did, I knew Jordan was gonna win the entire show after she started wining the last competitions easy as hell that's when I knew the producers where helping her on the low....I'm glad this rigged show is over because now I see why I stopped looking at it in the first place.
 8 years ago '04        #198
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
really hated the whole jeff/jordan thing.
disappointed they gave her the money. oh well, maybe she'll go back to school.
 8 years ago '05        #199
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
 Avon_Barksdale said:
I think it was obvious who Big Brother was gonna give all the money to, they wheren't gonna let Kevin win because he was gay and they wheren't gonna let Natalie win because America hated her....so Jordan was the obvious choice for the producers, I don't anyboy is suprised Jeff won the 25k because the producers was not gonna let Jeff leave empty handed.


Oh and that crowd was just horrible chanting Jordan's name at the end......If Jeff didn't win Big Brother they was gonna make sure Jordan did, Natalie and Kevin didn't stand a chance at the $500.00 no matter what they said or did, I knew Jordan was gonna win the entire show after she started wining the last competitions easy as hell that's when I knew the producers where helping her on the low....I'm glad this rigged show is over because now I see why I stopped looking at it in the first place.
Stop acting like they always give it to who the favorite is..you must not have remembered Evil d*ck..dude was an a**hole and won the game.

Jordan didn't deserve the money at all..Natalie played the best game out of anyone in the house. Big Brother isn't just about physical competitions which Dr. Will proved twice as he manipulated the whole house while winning barely no competitions. Natalie basically controlled the whole house behind the scenes for weeks...she actually made plays. Jordan didn't do s**t..she won a couple of competitions but made no strategic moves the whole game.
 09-16-2009, 01:11 AM         #200
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah Nat deserved the money, but s**t does anyone feel bad Jessie got screwed?


without the CDT u could make a case that dude would have won the show...cuz Russ woulda been gone instead and Jessie could have taken out Jeff/Jordan
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy