Jul 21 - Nigeria's ferry policy openly states, 'NO WHITE PEOPLE ALLOWED'

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2009, 01:08 AM         #161
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pretty colors and long paragraphs does not remove the fact that you have no idea of what you are talking about or how wrong you are.

I'm not bringing my country down. I am speaking fact. Nigerians brought it down and if someone does not point out the s*** they are doing, they will continue to bring it down. Talking about the pretty does not solve any problems. THAT is what you refuse to understand.

When Nigerians start querying their government without fear about the bulls*** they are being served, that's when we can see some results.

Lagos state is finally improving due to a good governor Fashola. He has an uphill task, but he is listening to the people and doing the best within his power. It didn't happen when everyone closed their eyes and moved from Lagos mainland to the islands. Eventually some parts of the island got deteriorated and people are moving further and further into the bush to get away from the decay.

One day we will run out of land to run to and then what? Is that the time you will wake up and ask questions about why people were running in the first place?

This is what you need to be asking instead of the petty comments you make for people addressing real problems. SO do yourself a favor and sit down and listen carefully since its obvious you have no idea what is going on in your country. Write a letter home to Ondo state and ask your people what is going on.

Come back and tour any city of your choice. Count the beautiful on one hand and count the ugly on the other. See how many people stay in the beautiful and how many stay in the ugly.

All your "psychic" talk is just what you feel in your head. I've not addressed you or even given you a second thought by not replying, yet you feel you have to compensate for some reason and a.ssume I feel the same way.

I've already realized you are a stupid girl, so your comments I treat as humorous comments from the village idiot, not a serious consideration for matters of national interest. Its a good thing you are "in the H" so you can't be in Nigeria voting and making this place any worse than it is.

Last edited by Metalzoa; 07-25-2009 at 01:15 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #162
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,125 | Props total: 3130 3130
What kiils me abt this is that when we had to "sit in the back" of the bus and all the other Jim Crow crap etc... I don't historically recall any other country or nation speaking up for us.
 8 years ago '07        #163
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
 kendreezy said:
What kiils me abt this is that when we had to "sit in the back" of the bus and all the other Jim Crow crap etc... I don't historically recall any other country or nation speaking up for us.
We are discussing more economic development of the African continent. What does that have to do with the "Jim Crow crap"? Lets stay on topic please

At any rate ask yourself if another nation ever spoke up in such a situation? As I recall, civil issues such as equal rights have bee frowned upon if skewed to one group but few nations are actually willing to smear another states' name over it. Especially if it is America doing it.

*wonders why black americans always think they are the only ones that have suffered......EVER*

Last edited by nwadei; 07-25-2009 at 07:28 AM..
 07-25-2009, 10:34 AM         #164
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was prolly for safety reasons. if the rebels see them (whites) on board, they prolly will attack.

still, its wrong..but funny. how does it feel?! no whites allowed!
 8 years ago '05        #165
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
 Zo1987 said:
ur moms coochie is disgusting...

you know i'm right thats why you got mad
 07-25-2009, 12:47 PM         #166
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamladyP said:
well im back and had a good night and i wont let the ignorance of small minded people wrewin it...so theres really no reason for quoting this...that just means your as ignorant as ya momma made ya...and ill bet ur ignorant butt will still do it anyway lmao!teehee...i know this kuz igornant people are so predictable on what there gonna do and you will probably take this me leaving 2 ur advantage lol...wow the truth is just squirting out of me...go on and prove me right!ha!like you could prove me wrong...anyways to metalzoa like i said be4 you can believe or not beleive that STILL does not change the truth...and tourist?lol,hardly...thats more like you professor...but anyways like i said...no one is ignoring the fact that Nigeria is not in tip top shape...i already made that clear ignorants...but i dont see why you have a problem with me making it clear ALSO that Nigeria is a VErY beautiful place...regardless of what ignorants say...i understand what your saying...you are in the bad part of nigeria and you want to make a difference there THAN DO IT if you like i bet they need your help...but ill tell you one thing...going on boxden and crying and degrading ALL OF NIGERIA that its-"a s*** hole" and "horrible this,and horrible that" why dont you do something than...its not your obligation to,but what your doing is not right and definatelly not in the right way or fashion...and i KNOW you know that...pretty positive in fact..and then you criticize me just because i tell you nigeria is not all like that...get outta here and go bring your own country down instead of helping it...kuz im sure thats what your good at...you want 2 paint the picture of a huge generlization of nigeria that is very untrue sir...so dont get mad if i bring the WHOLE story the WHOLE truth to the table...but you probably will still do the same and the rest of the ignorants most likely will...like i said again "its not hard 2 tell wat an ignorant is gonna do or say"---guess u can call me psyhcic professor...so go on say your ignorant bull crap about nigeria but guess what Nigeria is and by the grace of God it will always be a beautiful place...
the reason why ignorants dont like my statements and argue because they only focus on one part and never as a whole...its really sad thats how you live your life...you must be a commonly angry person...now the TRUTH has been brought to light on ALL sides of Africa...there is a beautiful africa and a terrible one...choose where you wanna go and if u choose the terrible part the least u can do is make a difference instead of complainig on boxden...seriously...im done...go ahead ignorants talk ur trash like ur expected to do im sure an ignorant will quote this like a stated above...but im gone kuz the truth has came and it will stay...bekuz i will not delete this so read it over and over agian...believe or not believe it still does not change the truth...hmmm i think that will be my new quote...and if you REALLY felt wat i was saying you would agree or atleast understand but u might not be that big of a person 2 do that...well,good bye open minded eduacated people and good bye to the "i think i know it all" ignorants...oh and the regular ignorants 2...

LikE my avI sayz...PeAcE
~*IamladyP*~

now let see what the idiot below me has 2 say...lmao(predictable)...proven right
wow thats alot of writing and highlighting to say absolutely nothing worth a damn....what the f*** did i bother reading most of that for
 07-25-2009, 12:52 PM         #167
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
what i want to know is why do you euros think that all americans have no idea what they are talking about? youre just as brainwashed about americans as americans are brainwashed about europeans.

i dont, many of them dont though, just like many british people.

and so most americans who gravitate to some: >european country<- american, status usually say irish/italian regardless of wether they know or not?

and no, its ignorant to say all americans are ignorant, as i stated before its a stereotype, but alot of you/your countrymen are, just like the stereotype about british people + drink.
 07-25-2009, 12:55 PM         #168
ike85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
I've never been to Jamacia son im not going to say the women are ugly or pretty. You go by what u see on National Geographic to see how the women look. If ur that interested in how the women look in the country why dont u google Miss Nigeria pageant or whatever to see the best the country has to offer instead of talking s*** about a group of people u've never seen before. Ill put it this way, yeah im a "tourist" but i've seen some bad chicks in Nigeria and I have high standards. No not all of them have aids, Nigeria is not even in the top 20 countries with high Aids rates. To the fool who said that South Africa and Ghana are better good luck with ur life because though Nigeria's aids population is at 3% thats better then South Africa which is at 10% and Nigeria's population is twice as much as South Africa and it has less than half the aids population that South Africa has. Nigeria economy is alot better than Ghana look it up for urself.
what does south africa's aids rate have to do with comparing their economical development?
the fact that south africa is more industrially advanced than nigeria?

ur just bringing up irrelevant s***, and a beauty pagent? wtf??

know why obama didnt go 2 nigeria when he went to africa recently? until nigeria gets his shiet together, he does not want to be a.ssociated with a society that does not use its resources for the people, and it goes to only a select few, the massive corruption
 07-25-2009, 12:56 PM         #169
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Bugger off, bloody wanker.
u do know what bugger means?

again related to pedophiles, im seeing a pattern here..............

Aww. That charming British wit that everyone talks about.
heheh... British.....

Anyway, cheers for those MP's. Ignorance is ign'aant. Or however I'm supposed to spell that s***.
can somebody translate?
 07-25-2009, 02:51 PM         #170
Exclusiv3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NO WHITE PEOPLE ALLOWED? Haha, racism is funny when it's not happening to you...
 8 years ago '04        #171
Waleezy 
space
space
space
$1,819 | Props total: 42 42
I read this entire thread and damn this is interesting. This went from whites not being allowed on a Nigerian ferry to defending Nigeria.

Look, I am Nigerian (Yoruba). I was born here in the US and have not been to Nigeria (even though I will be visiting this year), but I do have some knowledge of the country. After reading the thread in it's entirety, I have to side with Metalzoa. He knows his stuff. The man is LIVING THERE RIGHT NOW. He has even backed up is statements with credible sources as well. Much of what he is talking about can be confirmed by my cousins (who were born in America) and recently lived in Nigeria for about 3-5 years. They as well as my parents have informed me about the good and the bad of Nigeria.

There are some good parts of Nigeria which my family are fortunate enough to be living in (big houses, drivers, etc), but there are also bad parts. I've heard so many good stories about Nigeria, but also heard not-so-pleasant stories as well (Corrupt government, NEPA = EPIC fail, thieves, bad roads).

But I would like to step away from Nigeria real quick and say that it is true that America does show MOST of the bad of Africa. They only want to show the negatives of the continent, so they can show Americans how fortunate they are to be living in this country. That is how all of these stereotypes and racist comments are generated. Think about it, if Nigeria was in better conditions than America and broadcasted only the ghettos/hoods of America, Nigerians would be saying how s***ty America is. The funny thing is, there are many Nigerians who do believe that because of stories they hear of America.

It's good to have pride, but if your failing to acknowledge your country's faults, saying how great the country is thinking your s*** don't stink, why the hell are you here? You'd be living the life in your country right? SMH.

My parent's came to America for a better life. There are many more opportunities here in America than there are in Nigeria. Of course they love their home, but they also do understand that the negative aspects of their country outweigh the positives. They knew that in order for them to become successful and have a better life, they would have to come to a more stable country with preeminent opportunities. My dad said it himself, if he didn't go to school and try to improve his life, he'd probably be a roadside mechanic in Nigeria struggling to get by lol.

Hopefully I am able to visit Nigeria this year, but I know it will be nothing like America.

Also to add, to the HATERS s***ting on Nigeria that are living in America, Nigeria is either the 5th or 6th oil suppliers to America (Metalzoa, please correct me if im wrong), so if Nigeria were to COMPLETELY CUT OFF their oil supply to America, trust me, America would suffer in terms of gas. Gas prices would skyrocket to $8-$9 per gallon. And in an "economic recession" America CANNOT AFFORD TO HAVE THAT HAPPEN. LOL

Last edited by Waleezy; 07-25-2009 at 03:04 PM..
 07-25-2009, 03:44 PM         #172
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Angry_Black_757 said:
They are totally right to have the policy, white people have been trying to destroy Africa for hundreds of years (and been quite successful at it)
That's why they have the damn sign in the first place.
 07-25-2009, 04:39 PM         #173
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Angry_Black_757 said:
To me it seems like the reason is deeper than just skin color. They are totally right to have the policy, white people have been trying to destroy Africa for hundreds of years (and been quite successful at it)
yea right..... so white people are to blame for everything in africa and america ? you people on boxden make me f***ing sick you dont like how s*** is ran here in USA because of us "white folk" then get f*** outa here go to afganistan or somewhere
 07-25-2009, 05:25 PM         #174
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Waleezy said:
I read this entire thread and damn this is interesting. This went from whites not being allowed on a Nigerian ferry to defending Nigeria.

Look, I am Nigerian (Yoruba). I was born here in the US and have not been to Nigeria (even though I will be visiting this year), but I do have some knowledge of the country. After reading the thread in it's entirety, I have to side with Metalzoa. He knows his stuff. The man is LIVING THERE RIGHT NOW. He has even backed up is statements with credible sources as well. Much of what he is talking about can be confirmed by my cousins (who were born in America) and recently lived in Nigeria for about 3-5 years. They as well as my parents have informed me about the good and the bad of Nigeria.

There are some good parts of Nigeria which my family are fortunate enough to be living in (big houses, drivers, etc), but there are also bad parts. I've heard so many good stories about Nigeria, but also heard not-so-pleasant stories as well (Corrupt government, NEPA = EPIC fail, thieves, bad roads).

But I would like to step away from Nigeria real quick and say that it is true that America does show MOST of the bad of Africa. They only want to show the negatives of the continent, so they can show Americans how fortunate they are to be living in this country. That is how all of these stereotypes and racist comments are generated. Think about it, if Nigeria was in better conditions than America and broadcasted only the ghettos/hoods of America, Nigerians would be saying how s***ty America is. The funny thing is, there are many Nigerians who do believe that because of stories they hear of America.

It's good to have pride, but if your failing to acknowledge your country's faults, saying how great the country is thinking your s*** don't stink, why the hell are you here? You'd be living the life in your country right? SMH.

My parent's came to America for a better life. There are many more opportunities here in America than there are in Nigeria. Of course they love their home, but they also do understand that the negative aspects of their country outweigh the positives. They knew that in order for them to become successful and have a better life, they would have to come to a more stable country with preeminent opportunities. My dad said it himself, if he didn't go to school and try to improve his life, he'd probably be a roadside mechanic in Nigeria struggling to get by lol.

Hopefully I am able to visit Nigeria this year, but I know it will be nothing like America.

Also to add, to the HATERS s***ting on Nigeria that are living in America, Nigeria is either the 5th or 6th oil suppliers to America (Metalzoa, please correct me if im wrong), so if Nigeria were to COMPLETELY CUT OFF their oil supply to America, trust me, America would suffer in terms of gas. Gas prices would skyrocket to $8-$9 per gallon. And in an "economic recession" America CANNOT AFFORD TO HAVE THAT HAPPEN. LOL
The most intelligent post in this whole thread. CLOSE THREAD.
 07-26-2009, 02:28 AM         #175
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait so he basically confirms what I said and its brilliant but when I was saying it I was just hating? ;)

Zo1987 is this your way of admitting you were wrong?
 07-26-2009, 09:55 AM         #176
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Wait so he basically confirms what I said and its brilliant but when I was saying it I was just hating? ;)

Zo1987 is this your way of admitting you were wrong?
no not really, that Wale guy never said Nigeria was a sh*thole and he never made it to seem like the worst place on Earth. I realize the country's faults. I dont know to much about Nigeria's new president but I did know that Nigeria was in a hella trouble back in the 1990's when this Abacha dictator dude was controlling the place. Nigeria has its bad sides, I admit that. Most of these posters on this thread know that obviously but most of these posters dont know that Nigeria has its good sides too. You made it made the whole country as a whole to look like a large grave just because u are living in one part of Lagos. Besides dont u live in Canada. Im a.ssuming ur visiting for the summer and ur parents made u come right? That Wale guy was right my parents came here for a BETTER life. I've been to Nigeria before, the United States is WAAAY better than it. To be honest the United States is WAAAY better than 90% of the world as far as everything his concerned. You talk about corrupt government but looks whats happening in Iran and Honduras. I havent heard anyone disputing the current Nigerian President as of yet. Ok, as far as electricity is concerned, Nigeria helps to supply Ghana with its electricity. Why they are doing it I dunno, maybe for more profits or helping another African County out. So if it werent for some of Nigeria's electricity Ghana would prolly be dependent on the sun for light. I admit and I have said it in my many post in this thread, Nigeria must do better, it may not be rapidly improving as fast as some people want it but its alot better than it was in the 1990's. Lagos is dirty, they should do something about it but Abuja is very pretty and it looks cleaner than even NYC but u know the media will never show that because they want every country in Africa but South Africa to look 200 yrs behind the rest of the world. In conclusion, Nigeria is not worst than some southern American countries and as nwadei mentioned earlier Nigeria's economy is better than Ukraine's. South Africa's GDP is higher than Nigeria but I would still live in Nigeria over South Africa for other reasons. For me to say that I would rather live in Nigeria over the US, Canada, UK ,France or Japan then I would be lying, but i would rather live in Nigeria over countries such as Hati, Colombia, Ukraine, Georgia, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, 80% of the middle East and the rest of Africa. Nigeria has more to offer than most of these countries that I listed. Like the Wale dude said before if that "sh*thole" called Nigeria were to cut off its oil supply than gas prices in the US would quadruple. So to u ignorant posters bashing the country, u better thank God that Nigeria is not like Iran because if it were ur a.sses would prolly have to take the greyhound to hit the club up on weekends instead of ur own car. So Metezola, if u dont like the country thats ur business, im not to crazy about Nigeria myself but dont bash the country and call it a sh*thole if u are going to do nothing about it but b*tch about how its not making progress. Just keep ur mouth shut about it and keep it moving that all. Its bad enough the place is portrayed poorly in media we dont need ur commentary on boxden as an extra source. Metazola if u want to have a more intelligent discussion, I suggest u refrain from calling people tools or insulting them. Im not saying I was hurt by ur comments but u wanna look like bx's notable scholar, since u think u know everything about everything, then learn to debate like an intelligent adult instead of them angry child.
 07-26-2009, 10:22 AM         #177
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Son you were wrong, sit down and shut up.

I've pointed out there's good in Nigeria, but the bad far outweigh it. FYI I've lived in quite a few major cities in Nigeria, been through a lot of the high end and low end. Seen it from many different lights and the overall is still negative.

Oil prices will not quadruple ... don't get it twisted. It will be uncomfortable due to the amount of crude oil we supply and at the rates we supply it at, but its more a hiccup than a crisis. Besides, the US is one of the world's largest consumers of crude oil. If we boycott them, they sanction us and encourage a lot of their major partners (who are major oil consumers) to do the same. Nigeria will suffer more from the decision than the US will. ;)

I like Nigeria, contrary to popular belief. I just know its a damn sucky nation. You kept trying to deny the faults and now you're telling me to shut my mouth LOL

This is a case of the empty barrel making hella noise, g. I didn't come here to stunt on anyone. You and your girl came in here attacking my opinion with no knowledge of why I made the statement. I just backed up my point with information and you got salty, trying to make me look as if my intention was to come off as a know-it-all. Far from it .. you were just wrong as all hell in attacking me and your a.ssumptions of Nigeria and now you turn around to attack me for being right.

Sorry buddy, but the egg is on your face. You should be the one shutting up. Keeping quiet about problems don't make it go away. That is wishful thinking. Talking about it is how people come about solutions.

Someone from Boxden might find interest in the discussion take an issue as a thesis and form a solution. Talking about it provides awareness of the problem. And they say knowing the problem is half of the way to solving it.

Not talking about it only makes it longer to find a solution. You don't want that, so stop telling me to keep quiet, tool.
 07-26-2009, 12:20 PM         #178
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Son you were wrong, sit down and shut up.

I've pointed out there's good in Nigeria, but the bad far outweigh it. FYI I've lived in quite a few major cities in Nigeria, been through a lot of the high end and low end. Seen it from many different lights and the overall is still negative.

Oil prices will not quadruple ... don't get it twisted. It will be uncomfortable due to the amount of crude oil we supply and at the rates we supply it at, but its more a hiccup than a crisis. Besides, the US is one of the world's largest consumers of crude oil. If we boycott them, they sanction us and encourage a lot of their major partners (who are major oil consumers) to do the same. Nigeria will suffer more from the decision than the US will. ;)

I like Nigeria, contrary to popular belief. I just know its a damn sucky nation. You kept trying to deny the faults and now you're telling me to shut my mouth LOL

This is a case of the empty barrel making hella noise, g. I didn't come here to stunt on anyone. You and your girl came in here attacking my opinion with no knowledge of why I made the statement. I just backed up my point with information and you got salty, trying to make me look as if my intention was to come off as a know-it-all. Far from it .. you were just wrong as all hell in attacking me and your a.ssumptions of Nigeria and now you turn around to attack me for being right.

Sorry buddy, but the egg is on your face. You should be the one shutting up. Keeping quiet about problems don't make it go away. That is wishful thinking. Talking about it is how people come about solutions.

Someone from Boxden might find interest in the discussion take an issue as a thesis and form a solution. Talking about it provides awareness of the problem. And they say knowing the problem is half of the way to solving it.

Not talking about it only makes it longer to find a solution. You don't want that, so stop telling me to keep quiet, tool.
For someone who claim's that electricity is a rarity in Nigeria, u sure have alot of internet at disposal being there.
 8 years ago '05        #179
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
damn can't folk just get a long? sh*t happens they dont want white folk to have certain rights then thats how sh*t falls. i know that it's not the first or last example of racism. i mean sh*t look at this thread racists coming out in full force and folk wonder why sh*t won't go away. people still fail to realize we all the same no matter what race but i mean stereotypes play their part and society influences people to think fu*ked up. it's hard to change.
 8 years ago '05        #180
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Zo1987 said:
For someone who claim's that electricity is a rarity in Nigeria, u sure have alot of internet at disposal being there.
Ok you lost, go sit in a corner.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy