Jul 21 - Nigeria's ferry policy openly states, 'NO WHITE PEOPLE ALLOWED'

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-24-2009, 04:25 PM         #141
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You're more anti-American than concerned about what is going on in your country. Your ignorance will be your downfall.

PS. AllAfrica is not run by Americans, believe it or not.
 07-24-2009, 04:30 PM         #142
iamladyP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
You're more anti-American than concerned about what is going on in your country. Your ignorance will be your downfall.

PS. AllAfrica is not run by Americans, believe it or not.
no im sorry professor the only thing im anti is anti-ignorance but you made it clear that you anti-africa...and sorry buddy not gonna roll with lady p...and im sure you would be the first one falling with all the ignorance you have ITS FOR DAYZZZZZZZZ AND DAYZZZZZZZZ AND DAYZZZ its funny when the people who think there so smart REALY ARENT just filled with never ending ignorance LMFAO!!!im seriously rolling! if your lucky you"ll fall wit america and then we can all run 2 africa SEE YA THERE PROFESSOR!

Last edited by iamladyP; 07-24-2009 at 04:31 PM..
 07-24-2009, 04:42 PM         #143
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Waits until the dummy realizes that I'm not an American, nor do I live in or like America*
 07-24-2009, 04:47 PM         #144
iamladyP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
*Waits until the dummy realizes that I'm not an American, nor do I live in or like America*
awww now im a dummy 2 lol MAKE UP YOUR MIND PROFESSOR SHORTS!loli dont care if your effin monkey in the jungle...i dont care where you live it does not change my standpoint on both africa or america and if YOU ARE AFRICAN OR NOT you should really let what im sayin soak into your blood...no like REAL GOOD...lol(sorry still laughing from the last post)...and your country mOst DEFINATELY has plenty of its own problems let this be a new lesson to you professor...GOOD DAY MATE! and i love america and africa but still doesnt change the problems it both countries more or less KID...professor maybe one day in life you will understand nothings perfect...2 bad every1 around you already does

Last edited by iamladyP; 07-24-2009 at 05:00 PM..
 07-24-2009, 05:00 PM         #145
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody is talking about America except for you. The topic is Nigeria, but you don't know enough about it to hold an educated discussion about it.

Nigeria has some very major problems, and you've neither admitted to any of the problems nor provided a solution. All you've done is point at other nation's faults as though that is some way of making it all better.

Your blind patriotism is what is keeping Nigeria a s***-hole. The feces are stinking and your solution is to point out that there is s*** in other nations. How does that clean up the problem in your motherland?

May you never get a position of authority in Nigeria with your retarded mentality. I would hate to see a Nigeria where you have a say in anything involving people's lives, livelihood and future because you clearly have no grasp of what is going on in the world or in the Nigeria you are making so much noise about.

I bet you have no idea who the governor of Ondo state is and the policies he supports, yet you're quick to fly your flag and spew your ignorance on the internet for your fellow compatriots to come and read and shake their head at.
 07-24-2009, 05:09 PM         #146
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Right. Maybe people should have shut the f*** up about slavery and genocide and all the other problems in the world and wished it went away.

Your stupidity is overwhelming. If you can't bear to hear the bad about your country, you are not a true citizen. f***ing tourist ... go look in the brochures and read about all the good things. There's nothing bad about Nigeria ... nothing to see here. Keep it moving.
By the way u talk, u are a PHD (pride hating dumbass), im not responding to any more of ur post since to think ur Einstein and feel like u know all of Nigeria all because ur in some lil village town with no electricity. NEWS FLASH dumbass there are some places in the rural part of the US with no electricity and people there live by simple means. I've been there so I can say it. I've been to Lagos, Port Harcourt, Owerri and numerous villages. The villages/towns I was in had electricity. I dunno why ur in some town with no electricity when there are plenty of places across the country that have it.
 07-24-2009, 05:17 PM         #147
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm in the financial capital of Nigeria, Lagos State.

And yes, electricity is still a rarity. Everyone has generators. You obviously don't know what you are talking about. My grandfather was a foreign affairs minister for Nigeria, and even on the ministers hill in Abuja they take light.

Perhaps you should read about NEPA and the major problems its been having. The electricity is no longer a national service, it has been sold off by the government into private hands since they can not operate it. The private company is in the process of revamping it, but the damage done from government-run days and bad maintenance still affect the development of the company to this date.

There is infrastructure for electricity, but the supply is scarce. Step your knowledge up before you talk s***. There's no place in Nigeria with constant electricity.

Some links to support my argument:

From Nigeria's own government:

Zo1987, you are a f***ing tourist. Everyone knows Nigeria's electricity supply is s***ty as f***. Their own government admits it on their website. Stop acting like you know Nigeria .. you are just a visitor.

Last edited by Metalzoa; 07-24-2009 at 05:27 PM..
 07-24-2009, 05:20 PM         #148
iamladyP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Nobody is talking about America except for you. The topic is Nigeria, but you don't know enough about it to hold an educated discussion about it.

Nigeria has some very major problems, and you've neither admitted to any of the problems nor provided a solution. All you've done is point at other nation's faults as though that is some way of making it all better.

Your blind patriotism is what is keeping Nigeria a s***-hole. The feces are stinking and your solution is to point out that there is s*** in other nations. How does that clean up the problem in your motherland?

May you never get a position of authority in Nigeria with your retarded mentality. I would hate to see a Nigeria where you have a say in anything involving people's lives, livelihood and future because you clearly have no grasp of what is going on in the world or in the Nigeria you are making so much noise about.

I bet you have no idea who the governor of Ondo state is and the policies he supports, yet you're quick to fly your flag and spew your ignorance on the internet for your fellow compatriots to come and read and shake their head at.
huhhhhhh PROFESSOR dont you understand you are one of the people who wants americans(and other countries in your case) to turn there heads and look at the situations of other countries.Im well aware this topic is about "Nigeria" thats the only reason im here and i am using AMERICA,IRAQ and every other struggling country as an example...have you ever been in a real debate? I GET MY SOURCES AND YOU HAVE YOURS now what you want me 2 do is to focus on the things that have already been made clear...yet you continue reposting the same ignorance after ignorance AGAIN WE KNOW AFRICA IS NOT PERFECT GOOD JOB PROFESSOR YOU MADE YOUR POINT!CONGRATS BUDDY!:agreement6: but you just cant handle the simple reality that NO COUNTRY IS PERFECT... like i said be4 NIGERIA WILL IS NOT ALL BAD AND NOT ALL GOOD WE ALL NOW im just giving you a taste of WHAT PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW...SOME PEOPLE LIKE YOU THINK NIGERIA IS ALL BAD AND YOU ARE NOT MAKING A GOOD ARGUMENT IF YOU ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT OR SEE ONE SIDE OF IT....PROFESSOR ARE YOU READING THIS??I GOTTA MAKE SURE MATE!:dancingcool: dont you know "one cannot win with pure ignorance" its just not possible lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!and trust me i know ALOT more than you think i do...no i mean mucho grande more lol ohhh professor its just so sad that you chosse t make an argument without looking at africa as a whole...BUT LUCKY FOR YOU I GOTTA GO TO A PRIOR ENGAGEMENT KUZ I ACTUALLY HAVE A LIFE PROFESSOR...see you later..or better yet in africa professor...but ill be back...make a note of it
 07-24-2009, 05:37 PM         #149
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm in Nigeria right now, waiting for you tourists to make your next visit here.

You talk about the "mucho grande" you know and exhibit next to none of it. We don't believe you ... you need more people.
 8 years ago '07        #150
iswerve 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,639 | Props total: 7222 7222
I've read through this whole thread and everyone do got valid points, and its good to be patriotic. As far as Nigeria is concerned, c'mon now lets not kid ourselves, that place is a sh!t hole, nothing fcuking functions, a basic necessity like water and electricity are basically non existent. theres like a million generators causing noise pollution every got damn night. water doesnt run, so what do u resort to? wells and relying on the rain.

imma side with metal zoe on this one cause my guy is just being blunt and frank, no sugar coating nonsense.

if nigeria was so good, why the fuk am i (or we) here? EXACTUMUNDO!!

nigeria has wayyyys to go to be even on south africa's level, or even ghana smh.

and with all the oil, its still a sh!tty place, where majority of the population cant get access to sh!t

till we get our act together, FCUK NIGERIA!!!!!.
 8 years ago '05        #151
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
Can Boxden set up some kind of education fund? Metalzoa repeatedly dismantles a few of these goons & yet they keep coming back with irrelevant nonsense. It's fairly harrowing to think these people actually exist lol.

Thank god they'll never hold any position of power, have any substantial earnings, or exert any influence beyond their backwards households. Phew.
 07-24-2009, 06:37 PM         #152
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Can Boxden set up some kind of education fund? Metalzoa repeatedly dismantles a few of these goons & yet they keep coming back with irrelevant nonsense. It's fairly harrowing to think these people actually exist lol.

Thank god they'll never hold any position of power, have any substantial earnings, or exert any influence beyond their backwards households. Phew.
stfu c*nt, u are u just some irrelevant know it all. Whats ur educational background? What do u do for living? Do u make substantial earnings? If u dont hold any positions of power urself than u are talking nothing but rubbish.
 8 years ago '05        #153
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
You're still a tourist.
 8 years ago '05        #154
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Zo1987 said:
stfu c*nt, u are u just some irrelevant know it all. Whats ur educational background? What do u do for living? Do u make substantial earnings? If u dont hold any positions of power urself than u are talking nothing but rubbish.
A know it all? What, like someone who knows everything? Scathing!

Ok, we're not speed dating buddy, chill with the questions & think for a second.
I never implied you should stfu because you don't hold a position of power, have substantial earnings, or will never exert notable influence.

I implied you should stfu because you are an idiot &, in light of that fact, we should be thankful that you lack the aforementioned.

I've not polluted this thread with idiocy therefore you can't really flip this on me.

How many times have you lost to me now? LOL.
 07-24-2009, 06:58 PM         #155
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
You're still a tourist.
ok im a tourist, but in least i've gone. You have never been yet u still talk s*** about the place from sucking anything the media gives u. Would it be wrong for non-black people to believe that all African American males are capable of his rapping about drugs and money and black women cannot do anything but shake their a.sses? After all thats is whats known in the media. You prolly wont reply to this statement because u still haven't replied to my question about u saying there are no pretty women in Africa. I guess these questions are to advanced for u to answer. :confused12:
 07-24-2009, 07:02 PM         #156
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
A know it all? What, like someone who knows everything? Scathing!

Ok, we're not speed dating buddy, chill with the questions & think for a second.
I never implied you should stfu because you don't hold a position of power, have substantial earnings, or will never exert notable influence.

I implied you should stfu because you are an idiot &, in light of that fact, we should be thankful that you lack the aforementioned.

I've not polluted this thread with idiocy therefore you can't really flip this on me.

How many times have you lost to me now? LOL.
Like I said before who the f*** are u? Who gave u the title genius for u try and twist words around to make urself look smart and step back f*g I just asked u 3 simple general questions. I didnt ask for ur height or weight so chill out with trying to distort the meaning of my questions f*g.
 8 years ago '05        #157
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Zo1987 said:
ok im a tourist, but in least i've gone. You have never been yet u still talk s*** about the place from sucking anything the media gives u. Would it be wrong for non-black people to believe that all African American males are capable of his rapping about drugs and money and black women cannot do anything but shake their a.sses? After all thats is whats known in the media. You prolly wont reply to this statement because u still haven't replied to my question about u saying there are no pretty women in Africa. I guess these questions are to advanced for u to answer. :confused12:
n*gga I don't want to go to f***ing Nigeria.

I've been to Jamaica enough times though my fam is there, but I know enough to admit that s*** isn't pretty.

Why you so offended I don't find some women pretty? You probably some offended ugly Nigerian broad that nobody wanna bone.
 07-24-2009, 07:24 PM         #158
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
n*gga I don't want to go to f***ing Nigeria.

I've been to Jamaica enough times though my fam is there, but I know enough to admit that s*** isn't pretty.

Why you so offended I don't find some women pretty? You probably some offended ugly Nigerian broad that nobody wanna bone.
I've never been to Jamacia son im not going to say the women are ugly or pretty. You go by what u see on National Geographic to see how the women look. If ur that interested in how the women look in the country why dont u google Miss Nigeria pageant or whatever to see the best the country has to offer instead of talking s*** about a group of people u've never seen before. Ill put it this way, yeah im a "tourist" but i've seen some bad chicks in Nigeria and I have high standards. No not all of them have aids, Nigeria is not even in the top 20 countries with high Aids rates. To the fool who said that South Africa and Ghana are better good luck with ur life because though Nigeria's aids population is at 3% thats better then South Africa which is at 10% and Nigeria's population is twice as much as South Africa and it has less than half the aids population that South Africa has. Nigeria economy is alot better than Ghana look it up for urself.
 8 years ago '04        #159
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,788 | Props total: 672 672
nothin like wakin up and gettin a good laugh thanks to Zo
 07-24-2009, 11:26 PM         #160
iamladyP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well im back and had a good night and i wont let the ignorance of small minded people wrewin it...so theres really no reason for quoting this...that just means your as ignorant as ya momma made ya...and ill bet ur ignorant butt will still do it anyway lmao!teehee...i know this kuz igornant people are so predictable on what there gonna do and you will probably take this me leaving 2 ur advantage lol...wow the truth is just squirting out of me...go on and prove me right!ha!like you could prove me wrong...anyways to metalzoa like i said be4 you can believe or not beleive that STILL does not change the truth...and tourist?lol,hardly...thats more like you professor...but anyways like i said...no one is ignoring the fact that Nigeria is not in tip top shape...i already made that clear ignorants...but i dont see why you have a problem with me making it clear ALSO that Nigeria is a VErY beautiful place...regardless of what ignorants say...i understand what your saying...you are in the bad part of nigeria and you want to make a difference there THAN DO IT if you like i bet they need your help...but ill tell you one thing...going on boxden and crying and degrading ALL OF NIGERIA that its-"a s*** hole" and "horrible this,and horrible that" why dont you do something than...its not your obligation to,but what your doing is not right and definatelly not in the right way or fashion...and i KNOW you know that...pretty positive in fact..and then you criticize me just because i tell you nigeria is not all like that...get outta here and go bring your own country down instead of helping it...kuz im sure thats what your good at...you want 2 paint the picture of a huge generlization of nigeria that is very untrue sir...so dont get mad if i bring the WHOLE story the WHOLE truth to the table...but you probably will still do the same and the rest of the ignorants most likely will...like i said again "its not hard 2 tell wat an ignorant is gonna do or say"---guess u can call me psyhcic professor...so go on say your ignorant bull crap about nigeria but guess what Nigeria is and by the grace of God it will always be a beautiful place...
the reason why ignorants dont like my statements and argue because they only focus on one part and never as a whole...its really sad thats how you live your life...you must be a commonly angry person...now the TRUTH has been brought to light on ALL sides of Africa...there is a beautiful africa and a terrible one...choose where you wanna go and if u choose the terrible part the least u can do is make a difference instead of complainig on boxden...seriously...im done...go ahead ignorants talk ur trash like ur expected to do im sure an ignorant will quote this like a stated above...but im gone kuz the truth has came and it will stay...bekuz i will not delete this so read it over and over agian...believe or not believe it still does not change the truth...hmmm i think that will be my new quote...and if you REALLY felt wat i was saying you would agree or atleast understand but u might not be that big of a person 2 do that...well,good bye open minded eduacated people and good bye to the "i think i know it all" ignorants...oh and the regular ignorants 2...

LikE my avI sayz...PeAcE
~*IamladyP*~

now let see what the idiot below me has 2 say...lmao(predictable)...proven right

Last edited by iamladyP; 07-25-2009 at 11:01 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy