Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-24-2009, 02:22 AM         #121
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamladyP said:
i think wat the boy(Zo1987) is tryna get across is that africa has a very beautiful side and a depressing side(like he admitted).But all the media wants "America" to believe is that Africa is fully bad and depressing.Its funny what people think africa is..."live on trees","animals walking in the streets"-wtf how could we drive in them tho?lol so i dnt blame yall for what you think africa is or suppost 2 be, because thats all they show americans and want you 2 kno...so its understandable if you dnt believe what africans/people tell you about africa...but either way u can not believe or believe,but it still does not change the truth...
yes we have a mc donalds but its called:Mr.Biggs
yes we have dvd players,COMPUTERS,cell phones
p.s(and im NOT talkin about South Africa-this is ONDO,nigeria!)in the west
yes we have tv
yes there all villages-but monkeys dnt stay there...THEY PREFER THE JUNGLE's of Africa---for some1 who said we chase monkeys...wtf IGNORANCE
anyways...yes we have big houses---some alot bigger than americas(sorry its tru)
we do walk around in business suits...and not grass skirts
AND WERE SMART
THERE IS CIVILIZATION PEOPLE...WE HAVE CAME WAYYYYYYY UP BY OURSELVE'S TOO we dnt go begging 2 america when we want 2 succed in life...sorry guyz:greetings10:
THIS POST Is FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ALREADY DID NOT KNOW THIS.
NOW THERE SHOULDNT BE NO EXCUSE FOR IGORNANCE ABOUT THIS(unless u jus choose 2be)
DONE.:applause:

and this could be the same for other over publicized "poor" countries.
Another sad example of patriotism-distorted perspective.

1. Nigeria does go begging to America and other nations for aid on a very regular basis, in some cases DEMANDING it. It happens every couple years, so I don't know what you're talking about.

2. People walk around in business suits by day and go to babalawos at night to put curses on people at night.

3. Mr Biggs is a terrible comparison to McDonalds. I hate Mickey Ds but they smash on Mr. Biggs. They haven't been relevant since the 90s. Many other fastfood joints have sprung up to knock them off the monopoly they had on the nation.

4. There is civilization and ignorance in equal proportions.

5. The people with gargantuan houses in Nigeria does not count for 10% of the population. More than 60% of the country lives hand to mouth in terrible conditions and their environments at work and home are breeding pits for various virii. Try finding a washroom to use in public LOL

A country where they have to paint on walls DO NOT URINATE to keep people from peeing on walls in public, yea that sounds like civilization to me.

Ondo isn't even that nice compared to many locales in Lagos and Abuja, where foreign or oil money builds beautiful sub-cities. That does not mean Nigeria as a whole is nice. It just means it has some nice spots. Majority of the nation is nothing to write home about.

People in power are still embezzling millions of dollars and billions of naira. That's not right. Kidnapping has become a professional occupation in the Niger-Delta area, much like Mexico. Ask your parents why they left this beautiful civilization to go to America if Nigeria was as awesome as you're making it sound.
 07-24-2009, 05:38 AM         #122
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
I personally dont agree with alot ou ideologies but I will say that this been the strongest/mature reply that I have gotten so far outta this thread. Let me say first, yes I have seen many posters on this forum talk s*** about some COUNTRIES in Europe some even being white bx members, but I will say this I have never seen any poster downgrade Europe as a hole. The European Countries that I have seen that have been attacked on this board has been the UK and France and maybe Spain, I cant remember correct me if im wrong. Whose to say that the white posters have British, French or Spanish ancestry, I dunno.
theyre all apparently irish or italian. (they dont know really).

and plenty do, whenever theres a thread about a few racists in europe, anything really its like a red rag to a bull.

My main debate in this thread is about the ignorant black posters here talking s*** about how Nigeria and Africa are disgusting. In my opinion that a f***en insult to urself. They are basically saying that their origin come from a s***hole/ disgusting place. Lets be serious, the majority of blacks did not come to the United States until the VERY late 1700's to the mid 1800's, look it up. That is not 400 f***in years.
YES BUT THATS THE PROBLEM, those africans are long dead, their descendants (of who many could actually be white "latino" asian, because of americas history) are americans, born in america.

would u expect white australians to be loving and praiseworthy of britain, or europe.

even if u speak to boer south africans i doubt youll find some1 who loves europe, they love africa, why? because its THEIR homeland, where they were born, where they grew up.

its like expecting a kid whos never seen his great grandfather to feel more love towards him than his own father whos been with him since infancy.

Hell, the Afrikaners of South Africa have been living in South Africa then Blacks have been living in North America. When I read some of these replies, I get the impression that alot of the African American posters act like they are superior to blacks living in Africa by calling the place a s***hole. People live in that continent and some are making a good living but u know how some idiots here eat up anything that CNN or Fox News shows about Africa instead of looking at some of the positive aspects of the place.
yeah but they seem 2 call everywhere outside the us, and maybe excluding dubai, a s***hole, its part of what happens when youre told that "america is the greatest nation on earth" with not a hint of irony.

and thats the news media im afraid,u rarely hear of the american high school that didnt end the day with a massacre, or about good race relations, success stories etc. its not how the news operates anymore.

Im surprised that u even know about Nollywood. Alot of the black posters prolly think that Nigerians dont even have television let alone a growing cinema. I've seen people on this thread say the ferry is old and beat-up when they haven't even seen the damn thing themselves but its okay to say the ferry is s***ty since its from Africa but if it were from the UK or Australia no one would be talking s*** about how the ferry looks. My word of advice for people in this thread is to go read a f***in book or look on the internet for various beautiful places in Africa. Europe and Asia aren't the only continents that have beautiful cities and landmarks there are numerous places throughout Africa that have that, its just up people to look for it, cause CNN is damn sure not going to show u it.
be glad they dont know about it and nigerias well on the way up, along with other emerging super economies, theyll have to acknowledge that, as will europe, sooner or later or face their peril.
 8 years ago '05        #123
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
lol its funny dey gettin a taste of they own medicine
 07-24-2009, 08:49 AM         #124
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how? what exactly have they done?

and arnet u some rich c*nt? go and get yourself some white slaves from eastern europe then. give them a taste of their own medicine, and then, seeing as theyve been repeatedly r*ped since they were about 12,they can give u a taste of your own medicine.
 8 years ago '05        #125
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Damn, I wanna get me some white slaves.
 07-24-2009, 01:12 PM         #126
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamladyP said:
i think wat the boy(Zo1987) is tryna get across is that africa has a very beautiful side and a depressing side(like he admitted).But all the media wants "America" to believe is that Africa is fully bad and depressing.Its funny what people think africa is..."live on trees","animals walking in the streets"-wtf how could we drive in them tho?lol so i dnt blame yall for what you think africa is or suppost 2 be, because thats all they show americans and want you 2 kno...so its understandable if you dnt believe what africans/people tell you about africa...but either way u can not believe or believe,but it still does not change the truth...
yes we have a mc donalds but its called:Mr.Biggs
yes we have dvd players,COMPUTERS,cell phones
p.s(and im NOT talkin about South Africa-this is ONDO,nigeria!)in the west
yes we have tv
yes there all villages-but monkeys dnt stay there...THEY PREFER THE JUNGLE's of Africa---for some1 who said we chase monkeys...wtf IGNORANCE
anyways...yes we have big houses---some alot bigger than americas(sorry its tru)
we do walk around in business suits...and not grass skirts
AND WERE SMART
THERE IS CIVILIZATION PEOPLE...WE HAVE CAME WAYYYYYYY UP BY OURSELVE'S TOO we dnt go begging 2 america when we want 2 succed in life...sorry guyz:greetings10:
THIS POST Is FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ALREADY DID NOT KNOW THIS.
NOW THERE SHOULDNT BE NO EXCUSE FOR IGORNANCE ABOUT THIS(unless u jus choose 2be)
DONE.:applause:

and this could be the same for other over publicized "poor" countries.
Exactly but u know how some people are to immature to understand anything. Instead of bashing a country why not make it better. If u dont want to make the country better then stfu about it then.
 07-24-2009, 01:56 PM         #127
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Damn, I wanna get me some white slaves.
that would likely made u a pedophile.........nice avatar....
 07-24-2009, 02:20 PM         #128
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
theyre all apparently irish or italian. (they dont know really).

what i want to know is why do you euros think that all americans have no idea what they are talking about? youre just as brainwashed about americans as americans are brainwashed about europeans.
 8 years ago '05        #129
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 jataylorlfc said:
that would likely made u a pedophile.........nice avatar....
Bugger off, bloody wanker.
 8 years ago '04        #130
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,051 | Props total: 19896 19896
 El-nino said:
Basically its appaling to read some of the posts on here.
one person talks about electricity! are you f***ing serious????
 07-24-2009, 03:51 PM         #131
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
Exactly but u know how some people are to immature to understand anything. Instead of bashing a country why not make it better. If u dont want to make the country better then stfu about it then.
Right. Maybe people should have shut the f*** up about slavery and genocide and all the other problems in the world and wished it went away.

Your stupidity is overwhelming. If you can't bear to hear the bad about your country, you are not a true citizen. f***ing tourist ... go look in the brochures and read about all the good things. There's nothing bad about Nigeria ... nothing to see here. Keep it moving.
 07-24-2009, 03:52 PM         #132
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Bugger off, bloody wanker.
Aww. That charming British wit that everyone talks about.
heheh... British.....

Anyway, cheers for those MP's. Ignorance is ign'aant. Or however I'm supposed to spell that s***.
 07-24-2009, 04:01 PM         #133
iamladyP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Another sad example of patriotism-distorted perspective.

1. Nigeria does go begging to America and other nations for aid on a very regular basis, in some cases DEMANDING it. It happens every couple years, so I don't know what you're talking about.

2. People walk around in business suits by day and go to babalawos at night to put curses on people at night.

3. Mr Biggs is a terrible comparison to McDonalds. I hate Mickey Ds but they smash on Mr. Biggs. They haven't been relevant since the 90s. Many other fastfood joints have sprung up to knock them off the monopoly they had on the nation.

4. There is civilization and ignorance in equal proportions.

5. The people with gargantuan houses in Nigeria does not count for 10% of the population. More than 60% of the country lives hand to mouth in terrible conditions and their environments at work and home are breeding pits for various virii. Try finding a washroom to use in public LOL

A country where they have to paint on walls DO NOT URINATE to keep people from peeing on walls in public, yea that sounds like civilization to me.

Ondo isn't even that nice compared to many locales in Lagos and Abuja, where foreign or oil money builds beautiful sub-cities. That does not mean Nigeria as a whole is nice. It just means it has some nice spots. Majority of the nation is nothing to write home about.

People in power are still embezzling millions of dollars and billions of naira. That's not right. Kidnapping has become a professional occupation in the Niger-Delta area, much like Mexico. Ask your parents why they left this beautiful civilization to go to America if Nigeria was as awesome as you're making it sound.
well "professor" metalzoa its really funny how you try 2 mix ignorance with intellegence too bad they dont mix...like on number "2" of what you wrote...like i said all i do is laugh at ignorance...thats why its hard 2even bother taking your false theories seriously lmao if you watched the news or even been involved in whats going on in your own country you would know that America goes and LOOKS for countries to make "better" which means "like america" when america already has so many problems alone debt included...how do you think we got into war with iraq THE IRAQI'S DIDNT COME 2 AMERICA BEGGING FOR HELP...Bush wanted to make them into a democracy LIKE US trying 2 make some of a difference being a new president...now look where it got them...if the iraqi's wanna stay there with there government LET EM STAY THATS WHAT THEY WANT who are we to go and barge up in there country forcing them like americans..thats how culture is lost day by day...just like the saying you can lead a horse to water but it may not drink...so jus end it already...DUH AND IF YOU READ MY POST CLEARLY I SAID "ITS 4 THE PEOPLE WHO DIDNT KNOW THIS ALREADY" I ALSO INCLUDED NIGERIA HAS BAD AND GOOD SIDES THAT WAS THE ONLY THING I AM TRYNA GET ACROSS as long as you know I Put my country up with the truth i know just as much or most likely more of what you think you know about Nigeria:corrupt government,GDP,economy etc...but guess what the 1's who dont like it LEAVE the ones who dont have no problem with it STAY they chillin so why are we worried?EVER thought about that professor? americans just wanna look good 2 other americans by going there to bring THEMSELVES up...ever thot about that professor?

Last edited by iamladyP; 07-24-2009 at 04:12 PM..
 07-24-2009, 04:07 PM         #134
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
damn that sucks but watch there be 100+ replies of beef in this thread within the next week since its a "race" thread.
 07-24-2009, 04:12 PM         #135
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats right get those white boys outta ya country... all they wanna do is r*pe and rob the people and take the resourses
 07-24-2009, 04:14 PM         #136
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
b**** i don't know what you are talking about but Nigeria constantly approaches foreign nations for more aid. You're using a generalized statement of what the US does but you are not addressing what actually happens. What the hell does Iraq have to do with Nigeria requesting aid? And you call me ignorant.

You didn't address a single thing I said directly. It's unfortunate that your faulty mentality is the same one a lot of Africans adopt in defense of their nations. How does anything in your post address what I've written?

Well let me help you out, since you don't know of when Nigeria seeks aid. Here are some articles for you to read. Let the professor take you back to school, since you have already failed the curriculum.

If you want more, I'm sure a simple Google Query will find you tons more.
 07-24-2009, 04:15 PM         #137
iamladyP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Right. Maybe people should have shut the f*** up about slavery and genocide and all the other problems in the world and wished it went away.

Your stupidity is overwhelming. If you can't bear to hear the bad about your country, you are not a true citizen. f***ing tourist ... go look in the brochures and read about all the good things. There's nothing bad about Nigeria ... nothing to see here. Keep it moving.
too bad you cant face the bad of your own country...whoops another saying is coming "look at yourself in the mirror be4 u try 2 say something"---with my own twist at the end..Ya like hahahahahahahaha heres something you may not want to face AMERICA IS IN TURMOIL ,ECONMY CRASHING BET YOUR NOT USED 2 THAT but 2 bad us nigerians our survivors lets see how well america can cope when money is all there used 2!hahaha yall might even be the ones "runnung to other countries for safety" boohooo...get a life

Last edited by iamladyP; 07-24-2009 at 04:17 PM..
 07-24-2009, 04:18 PM         #138
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Young lady stop typing ... you obviously don't know what you are talking about. You have no argument or point ... stop embarrassing Ondo state. Not everyone there is as stupid as you.
 07-24-2009, 04:21 PM         #139
iamladyP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
b**** i don't know what you are talking about but Nigeria constantly approaches foreign nations for more aid. You're using a generalized statement of what the US does but you are not addressing what actually happens. What the hell does Iraq have to do with Nigeria requesting aid? And you call me ignorant.

You didn't address a single thing I said directly. It's unfortunate that your faulty mentality is the same one a lot of Africans adopt in defense of their nations. How does anything in your post address what I've written?

Well let me help you out, since you don't know of when Nigeria seeks aid. Here are some articles for you to read. Let the professor take you back to school, since you have already failed the curriculum.

If you want more, I'm sure a simple Google Query will find you tons more.
awwww man i call you a professor and you call me a b**** THATS NOT NICE getting angry...maybe if you read my post in its entirety this wouldnt have happend professor?=( im sorry im not moved by another america printed article 2 make themselve "feel good" to make americans "forget" about there own economic problems :dancingcool: sorry are eyes is opened were not looking the other way now and if mayb you dont mix ur post with ignorance i would take you seriously but its obvious ur not capable of that

Last edited by iamladyP; 07-24-2009 at 04:22 PM..
 07-24-2009, 04:24 PM         #140
iamladyP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Young lady stop typing ... you obviously don't know what you are talking about. You have no argument or point ... stop embarrassing Ondo state. Not everyone there is as stupid as you.
awwww thats cute now your really mad kuz you dont want 2 face the truth about lil ol perfect america now im stupid...ONDO STATE ALL DAY
:agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago