Jul 21 - Nigeria's ferry policy openly states, 'NO WHITE PEOPLE ALLOWED'

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-23-2009, 02:44 PM         #101
Tuodeci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FLA_ALL_DAY said:
im sorry but if the blacks were smart enough to build there own country then they would have had a great one by now why do you think africa is so under-developed when they are the ones with all the resources? and why are there still villages and people living off the land? hmmm i wonder where the blacks in america would be if we didnt bring them here? maybe in there villages chasing monkeys away from there hut?
My god your dumb..first off their were plenty of great african civilzations..and the geography is the main reason africa devopled slower than europe and asia..same thing was seen in the americas
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #102
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
oh man did this cracker FLA_ALL_DAY just say that s***? Where the mods at?
 07-23-2009, 02:49 PM         #103
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tuodeci said:
My god your dumb..first off their were plenty of great african civilzations..and the geography is the main reason africa devopled slower than europe and asia..same thing was seen in the americas
Posted via Mobile Device
dude, i dont know if ur black or white but if u are black then props to u because u are one of the few blacks in this thread that has not bad-mouthed Africa and knows that there are some good things in Africa. Most of the black posters here have inferiority complex about Africa is all bad, due to ignorance and the media but they are the same ones complaining about how the media makes blacks in America look bad and etc.
 07-23-2009, 02:52 PM         #104
Tuodeci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
dude, i dont know if ur black or white but if u are black then props to u because u are one of the few blacks in this thread that has not bad-mouthed Africa and knows that there are some good things in Africa. Most of the black posters here have inferiority complex about Africa is all bad, due to ignorance and the media but they are the same ones complaining about how the media makes blacks in America look bad and etc.
Its boxden 90 pct of posters don't know anything outside of drake and lebron james..and I'm a black american
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-23-2009, 02:52 PM         #105
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
oh man did this cracker FLA_ALL_DAY just say that s***? Where the mods at?
whats the f***in difference between what he said and what u and the other ignorant black posters have been saying about Africa. Eventhough he said some ignorant s*** its worst for a black to think that way about Africa then white person to talk s*** about Africa.
 8 years ago '05        #106
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Africa's garbage. Period, so what are you going to do? Defend him? f***ing. I myself don't give a f*** about my ancestors or Africa, but to say something like that about people who have suffered centuries of slavery, and r*pe. That's disgusting.

Last edited by JaiMega; 07-23-2009 at 03:03 PM..
 07-23-2009, 03:08 PM         #107
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Africa's garbage. Period, so what are you going to do? Defend him? f***ing ****.
stfu u stupid porch monkey, ol contradictory stupid sonofb****. Keep talking s*** about Africa being garbage. Its a f***in shame ur in Canada. They must be ashamed of u there, raising the country's stupidity level. Stupid lil boy, go scrub ur face with a porcupine.
 07-23-2009, 03:45 PM         #108
iamladyP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I went to Ondo,Nigeria when I was six and it was really fun and the houses there are bigger too. My grandpas house had a tennis court on the top and everything and most of them around there is like that. The only part they like to show of Africa is the bad parts like on national geographic. They only give the public what they want to see for human interest.Although there is parts in Africa that needs help and is still struggling, there is also very wealthy areas too, but they dont want the public to know that. Thats why you only hear of celebrities going to South Africa, kuz thats all they know that is good, kuz of tv.i never even experienced seeing the "poor afrcia" when i was there only on tv. Thats why im not moved by some of these peoples ignorance in this thread...but 2 the actual topic HAHAHA thats some funny S$*T!!!...lol ok ok "its wrong"
 8 years ago '04        #109
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 678 678
 Zo1987 said:
stfu u stupid porch monkey, ol contradictory stupid sonofb****. Keep talking s*** about Africa being garbage. Its a f***in shame ur in Canada. They must be ashamed of u there, raising the country's stupidity level. Stupid lil boy, go scrub ur face with a porcupine.
just let it go already. damn
 07-23-2009, 03:56 PM         #110
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rikedizzle said:
just let it go already. damn
gtfo if u dont like it already. damn
 07-23-2009, 04:12 PM         #111
iamladyP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FLA_ALL_DAY said:
im sorry but if the blacks were smart enough to build there own country then they would have had a great one by now why do you think africa is so under-developed when they are the ones with all the resources? and why are there still villages and people living off the land? hmmm i wonder where the blacks in america would be if we didnt bring them here? maybe in there villages chasing monkeys away from there hut?
pure ignorance
 07-23-2009, 04:26 PM         #112
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im as black as the next man ... but i have to say.... ANY BLACK MAN WOMEN W.E WHO DEFENDS ANY TYPE OF RACISM WHATSOEVER IS A COMPLETE f***ING RETARD AND HYPOCRITE AND ISN"T CAPABLE OF BASIC CRITICAL THINKING.....

u embarass me.... k!ll yourself and enhance humanity
 8 years ago '07        #113
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
all these african americans k!ll me, nobody gives a s*** if you go visit africa or not. your not obligated too, i dont know why you have it in your head that you are. In fact us africans think little of you. you're looked at as lazy people with wasted opportunities. africans can immigrate to us or canada and improve there living conditions quickly meanwhile you guys stay in the same spot generation after generation.
 8 years ago '07        #114
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
 FLA_ALL_DAY said:
I thought most people knew that not all nations in Africa are in the same economic situation. You proved me wrong but I am not surprised. Let me cite some figures for you. Nigeria's GDP is 338 billion as compared to a country like Ukraine, Serbia, or Hungary that has 337, 80.74 and 205.7billion respectively. Yet nobody pronounces Ukraine as underdeveloped and backwater. And I am not saying they should but this is just to point out how skewed people like you are when it comes to African nations economic development.

So Nigeria is in actuality richer than Ukraine, Hungary, Serbia, and more. So then why is no one talking about these nations? Perhaps this is because these nations dont have the media up their @ss showing the world their problems.

Look at Georgia (European). Most people did not even know they were having a civil conflict with the Ossetians and Abkhazians seeking independence but everyone knows about African civil conflicts

It amazes me how easy it is to manipulate people into thinking certain ways with television/culture. Give my hamster enough air time and showcase him in good light and I a.ssure you he will have groupies trying to suck his d!ck.

Last edited by nwadei; 07-23-2009 at 05:16 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #115
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 FLA_ALL_DAY said:
[B]the only point you made from that was that your broke but your happy good job?
You didn't make a point in fact you were barely able to put a sentence together. "your broke happy good job?", wtf, lol is that a question, lmao

Last edited by Mysonne; 07-23-2009 at 04:55 PM..
 07-23-2009, 05:43 PM         #116
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
I must say u are quite the dim-wit. No electricity, last time I was in Nigeria, which was December, there was plenty electricity and I was watching t.v. there too. Roads are f***ed up in alot of areas from the villages in South East Asia to some cities in Bolivia. Dont be stupid, all because u ran over a couple pot holes that doesnt mean every road there is messed up. There are robbers everywhere, Jamacia and Hati are just as bad if not worst than some African Countries, look at Brazil. So dont act like armed-robbers are exclusive to one continent. There are plenty of dangrous places around the world and not all of them are in Africa. I know Irainian Americans that are still proud to be persian and look how Iran is looking now. Utter chaos, rioting and looting all over the place, so dont tell me that corruption is only limited to Africa. Use ur f***ing thinking cap mate. There dangerous places in Europe, Asia, and South America. India has problems, China has problems, Nigeria has problems, Colombia has problems. everywhere has problems. If u think no countries besides the ones in Africa have problems then u deserved to get slaped like a ho. I would never live in Nigeria myself with its conditions now, but that doesnt mean that im going to say the place is a.ss cheeks and say its disgusting. You in particular should be ashamed of urself especially since u were born there and ur talking s*** about that place. I think the continent as a whole needs to do better and there are some countries on that path to a better future but Im not going to let some ignorant simps bash the place especially since the majority of the people living in that continent look like them. The smell of self-hatred is just fuming throughout this thread and its just nauseating.
So you won't live there but you'll big it up for others?

Sure ... you can't take the heat but you'll stay under the A.C. writing essays about how nice the warmth is hmm?

Listen .. I'm posting from Nigeria as I speak. Electricity for 24 hours in a row is a rarity. Interstate highways are littered with jackboys. You can't travel by road at night. There are more than a few potholes. I can go take some pics for ya tomorrow if you want. I don't live too far away from Ajegunle ... its a bus or two away ;)

Don't come at me with that "the rest of the world is just as bad". That's a gross over-exaggeration and you know it. Nigeria has a dangerous c*cktail of security issues and infrastructure lack that makes it a pretty backwards nation. Extortion and bribery run the country.

The continent as a whole needs to do better because it sucks majorly. I haven't given up hope but I wont pretend its a nice place to be at because its not. There's quite a few good things about it, but the bad far outweigh the good. It's that sad, but its reality. The people who are keeping the nation down are those with undeserved national pride, turning a blind eye to the faults and rationalizing what is wrong with it like its supposed to be a reason for such glaring flaws.

National pride will not make this country better. The solution to any problem is correctly identifying the cause of the problem. If you keep spewing bulls*** fueled by national love ... you'll never see the problem for what it is and you'll never get to the right solution.
 07-23-2009, 05:47 PM         #117
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
whats the f***in difference between what he said and what u and the other ignorant black posters have been saying about Africa. Eventhough he said some ignorant s*** its worst for a black to think that way about Africa then white person to talk s*** about Africa.
Ohh shut the hell up already with your ancestors and heritage bulls*** !!!
who the f*** are you to pass judgement on other ppl, black americans were born and raised here and they are probably 123433-th generation americans, the only thing they have in common with africa is skin color so f*** u and your righteous bulls***, mofo been to africa three times and now he feels as if he's an african, why dont u go and live there for couple of years without your money and we'll hear what u got to say then. what a hell do u want from ppl, most of africa is made of third world countries, starvation, diseases, kids snatched up to be kid soldiers, every second dude has aids and thats just the tip of the iceberg, africa is what it is who the hell are you to tell another man he cant call it the way it is just coz he's got dark skin, f*** u and your dumb s*** !!! i donno where u live but step away from the computer screen and go out to the street, pick a conversation with ppl - russians will go all day long about how russia is in a mess, dudes from china, india and pakistan will b**** all day long about their countries back home and how they were deprived of many freedoms, mexicans will talk for days about how theres nothing to eat and how cartels own their a.sses back home and whites, well on this site alone u'll see britts and americans go at it on a daily basis so crawl back under your stupid rock and stop with your bulls*** about your motherf***ing land of the ancestors, only idiots who are obsessed with race issues like u give a f*** about their ancestors and heritage that much so why dont u make a thread about proud heritages of ppl and swap stories with neonazis or smth like that
 07-23-2009, 05:51 PM         #118
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's the thing that k!lls me about Zo1987. n*gga only been there 3 times, his shielded a.ss was probably taken through the nice sides of town (which admittedly are pretty nice) and he thinks he's been to Africa.

I grew up here and visit here often enough to see what's going on in slow motion, and its not pretty. There's improvements in some areas, but Nigeria in the 80s and early 90s > Nigeria in 2009.

THIS IS FACT. s***'s getting worse, so stop flattering the country and start asking the tough questions and making the harsh statement people need to make to get the right results.
 07-23-2009, 06:58 PM         #119
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
That's the thing that k!lls me about Zo1987. n*gga only been there 3 times, his shielded a.ss was probably taken through the nice sides of town (which admittedly are pretty nice) and he thinks he's been to Africa.

I grew up here and visit here often enough to see what's going on in slow motion, and its not pretty. There's improvements in some areas, but Nigeria in the 80s and early 90s > Nigeria in 2009.

THIS IS FACT. s***'s getting worse, so stop flattering the country and start asking the tough questions and making the harsh statement people need to make to get the right results.
come on man, u know there will always be idiots like him, they visit a place, their tour guy tells them fancy stories about the place, they spit money and get treated like kings and then they come back home and start talkin about how important it is to be one with your true heritage, how everyone should visit and how its heaven on earth but yeah of course they dont wanna live there..... dude has been to nigeria 3 times, he's special and now every black man in america cant say the hursh truth about africa otherwise he's ignorant or self hating

i just came back from two amazing weeks in barcelona and the place was awesome, topless chicks running around the beach, amazing architecture and really nice ppl, but after spending most of the time with girls from UK and Norway i actually talked to local ppl and even though i had the best time ever, spain is in a mess, unemployement rate of 20%, ppl loosig their homes, homeless dudes sleeping in the streets and im not even going into how there's a "job by color" method there, guess im self hating coz im white and im saying the truth about spain...
being blind to the truth means loving yourself every day we learn new stuff on BX....
 07-23-2009, 11:09 PM         #120
iamladyP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think wat the boy(Zo1987) is tryna get across is that africa has a very beautiful side and a depressing side(like he admitted).But all the media wants "America" to believe is that Africa is fully bad and depressing.Its funny what people think africa is..."live on trees","animals walking in the streets"-wtf how could we drive in them tho?lol so i dnt blame yall for what you think africa is or suppost 2 be, because thats all they show americans and want you 2 kno...so its understandable if you dnt believe what africans/people tell you about africa...but either way u can not believe or believe,but it still does not change the truth...
yes we have a mc donalds but its called:Mr.Biggs
yes we have dvd players,COMPUTERS,cell phones
p.s(and im NOT talkin about South Africa-this is ONDO,nigeria!)in the west
yes we have tv
yes there all villages-but monkeys dnt stay there...THEY PREFER THE JUNGLE's of Africa---for some1 who said we chase monkeys...wtf IGNORANCE
anyways...yes we have big houses---some alot bigger than americas(sorry its tru)
we do walk around in business suits...and not grass skirts
AND WERE SMART
THERE IS CIVILIZATION PEOPLE...WE HAVE CAME WAYYYYYYY UP BY OURSELVE'S TOO we dnt go begging 2 america when we want 2 succed in life...sorry guyz:greetings10:
THIS POST Is FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ALREADY DID NOT KNOW THIS.
NOW THERE SHOULDNT BE NO EXCUSE FOR IGORNANCE ABOUT THIS(unless u jus choose 2be)
DONE.:applause:

and this could be the same for other over publicized "poor" countries.

Last edited by iamladyP; 07-23-2009 at 11:11 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy