Jul 21 - Nigeria's ferry policy openly states, 'NO WHITE PEOPLE ALLOWED'

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #81
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
 Zo1987 said:
we make this excuse about the white man dragging us from Africa to be slaves but we are the same ones talking about how rotten the place is.
The crux of the matter
 07-23-2009, 01:16 AM         #82
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
3 visits to Africa is insignificant. How old are you? Like 17? I expected like 8 visits with the s*** you're talking.

Africa is a.ss. No fine broads there, even if there was you constantly have to worry about STDs much more than when you're in the UK, Italy, or Japan. Nooooo f*** that.
wow dude is that what u really think about black women?? U called urself out on that one. Basically ur saying that black women are not pretty. After all, the majority of women in Africa are black. You have basically insulted black women with that statement. Clap for urself:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Last edited by Zo1987; 07-23-2009 at 01:37 AM..
 07-23-2009, 01:37 AM         #83
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
Dude im not white, i wasnt talking to u in particular so u are very very irrelevant to this matter. I could give a f*** about where ur ancestors come from since ur arent black. With that being said stfu. I think ur statement is flawed any about blacks having more in common with white americans or latino Americans. The only common factor is that all 3 groups are ethnic groups in America. In the eyes of a racist it doesnt even matter if ur great x8 grandfather was born in America at the end of the day a black person is still a zzzzzz to them whether they are from Nigeria or California a zzzzzz is a zzzzzz to them. What pissed me off about this whole thread is the fact that alot of black bx members started dissing Africa as a whole and started calling the place disgusting. Like I have SAID NUMEROUS TIMES in this thread, I have never heard Asians or Hispanic Americans talk the kind of s*** about their ancestors homeland the way I have seen in this thread. In my eyes that more offensive than a white person talking s*** about Africa. Thats the problem with many African Americans today we make this excuse about the white man dragging us from Africa to be slaves but we are the same ones talking about how rotten the place is. Stop tryin to be a Captain save a n*gga because u obviously dont know s*** about what u are talking about.
u call it any way u want, bottom line is - u, me, hector and chang lee have way more in common one with the other than we have or we'll ever have with an average african/european/S. american or asian, if u cant see that then ur a retard and all u see and all u'lll ever see is skin color and by dumb sentences like "in the eyes of the racists" it seems pretty clear that colors is all ur interested in and its sad that u value yourself by how ur perceived by racists but whatever man, u keep living in a fantasy world where ur an african and where when visiting nigeria ur actually amongst your ppl, have fun being the righteous one sitting on olympus yelling at other blacks to visit africa or whatever

P.S. have an actual conversation with an asian/hispanic/white guy and u'll see how we all have nothing but "kind words" about china/mexico/england.... never heard other races talk s*** about their ancestors homeland..... what a clown, wonder under which rock do u live
 07-23-2009, 01:58 AM         #84
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smithahr said:
u call it any way u want, bottom line is - u, me, hector and chang lee have way more in common one with the other than we have or we'll ever have with an average african/european/S. american or asian, if u cant see that then ur a retard and all u see and all u'lll ever see is skin color and by dumb sentences like "in the eyes of the racists" it seems pretty clear that colors is all ur interested in and its sad that u value yourself by how ur perceived by racists but whatever man, u keep living in a fantasy world where ur an african and where when visiting nigeria ur actually amongst your ppl, have fun being the righteous one sitting on olympus yelling at other blacks to visit africa or whatever

P.S. have an actual conversation with an asian/hispanic/white guy and u'll see how we all have nothing but "kind words" about china/mexico/england.... never heard other races talk s*** about their ancestors homeland..... what a clown, wonder under which rock do u live
Im going to end this conversation because u are an obvious fool who decided to distort the meaning of my post. I am not colorblind, I make friendships with whomever im cool with. Im going on this so called "rant" because I decided to call out a lot of members on bx for insulting Africa like Jaimega. Hes usually one of the first posters to cry racism and say f*** white people but hes now in this thread with a couple other posters bashing Africa. To me that make any sense and if dont see why it doesnt make sense then u need to turn off ur brain and quit life because u arent using it decently from ur replies thus far. I never said its mandatory that every African American should visit Africa. I told the ones bashing the place that they should visit because they obviously dont know s*** about Africa to ignorant statements they have made in this thread. If u dont want to visit Africa thats fine but dont bash a place u have never been to. U most not know Hispanics because I can tell u the Hispanics that I know are proud of their heritage and love their ancestral homeland, like I have said numerous times before in this thread, I have plenty of Asian friends and I never hear them bash Asia for one day. Many African Americans have an inferiority complex, anything a.ssociated with being black is bad and thats why they bash Africa and praise Europe and Asia. I've obviously demonstrated my intelligence on this issue. The only replies that I have gotten have either been ignorant or s***ty analogies that u have given. Please go back to kindergarten and learn to get ur facts right because most Americans besides African Americans know where theit ancestors come from, especially the White Americans.
 07-23-2009, 03:48 AM         #85
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
wow dude, ur black and talking like this. I swear some blacks are worst than white sometimes. In least whites visit Africa. Self hating n*ggas make excuses about how the white man is racist this and that but if ur talking s*** about a land where ur ancestors came from then u deserve to be called a zzzzzz. After all they have the balls to visit ur ancestor's land, a ur too p**** to even visit for one day.

WTF does not liking Africa have to do with self-hating? I hate a continent. Do I look like a f***ing continent? Or because I was born there I should be biased and pretend to enjoy living here when my house needs bullet-proof doors at 10 foot fences topped with barbed wires and broken bottles to feel safe? Matter of fact, I still don't feel safe with that s***.

There's no electricity. Roads are f***ed up. There's jack-boys every 10 feet waiting to rob the s*** outta you. And where there's no robbers, the cops and military are doing the same thing.

I've spent more than enough time here to know I would never want my kids to live in this f***ing s***-hole. Go check with the Nigerians you know and ask them why their parents sent them outta there to go to school abroad before you come with your "self-hate" talk.

I know dangerous and unsafe when I see it. Africa is dangerous and unsafe. I'll be back when s*** gets better, but it gets worse every year so ...

The only reason worth staying here for is the good people and the money. Other than that you must be broke or just plain stupid to still be up in here.
 07-23-2009, 03:55 AM         #86
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
If Africa had a d***, Zo1987 would be all over that s*** right now.
Taking it raw and catching the aids too

Zo1987 is a stupid tool. He's more concerned about "repping the motherland" and "not looking like an Uncle Tom" to acknowledge the faults of Africa.

I suggest you take a trip there and go round the good and bad parts of whatever country you go to, then come back and tell me how dope it was. Was the genocide appealing to you? Did the crime and extortion rate suit you fancy? Infrastructure was nice with it right? Just the type of place to raise a family and settle down, isn't it?

Maybe I shouldn't presume what you had to say. Why don't you tell us exactly what's so awesome about Africa.
 07-23-2009, 04:27 AM         #87
El-nino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Basically its appaling to read some of the posts on here.
one person talks about electricity! are you f***ing serious????
then goes on to talk about roads are f***ed up, can you even name one african country?
at the end of the day, we here in Africa are living, making our paper, its not like we sitting here wishing one of you f***s would come and bless us with your yank dollars.
its not about african americans coming to visit africa because they ancestors are from here, you f***s make africa out to be some far outpost where people are banished to, people, you need to believe there are those of us in Africa make a good living. i really think your TV and media in general has made you guys so ignorant. cant you catch an STD in Michigan? dude i dont know anyone with a bullet proof door, shut your bloodclot mouth.
as for oh boy from the UK, ya you are one to talk when still up to this day our diamonds are being pillaged and sent to that b**** elizabeth so she can put our diamonds on her f***ing crown, is that not an example of exploitation?
Mugabe, if you even know who that is, is called a villain by the british for returning land to its rightful owners.
if you dont live in Africa, have a vested interest in Africa i suggest you let it go and keep it moving...
do you not remember that as recent as 93 in South Africa we still had whites only benches.
im not saying reverse racism is cool, but understand that slowly but surely we claiming our continent back, its OURS, so when WE put up a "no whites" sign just keep it moving...
 07-23-2009, 04:41 AM         #88
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
WTF does not liking Africa have to do with self-hating? I hate a continent. Do I look like a f***ing continent? Or because I was born there I should be biased and pretend to enjoy living here when my house needs bullet-proof doors at 10 foot fences topped with barbed wires and broken bottles to feel safe? Matter of fact, I still don't feel safe with that s***.

There's no electricity. Roads are f***ed up. There's jack-boys every 10 feet waiting to rob the s*** outta you. And where there's no robbers, the cops and military are doing the same thing.

I've spent more than enough time here to know I would never want my kids to live in this f***ing s***-hole. Go check with the Nigerians you know and ask them why their parents sent them outta there to go to school abroad before you come with your "self-hate" talk.

I know dangerous and unsafe when I see it. Africa is dangerous and unsafe. I'll be back when s*** gets better, but it gets worse every year so ...

The only reason worth staying here for is the good people and the money. Other than that you must be broke or just plain stupid to still be up in here.
I must say u are quite the dim-wit. No electricity, last time I was in Nigeria, which was December, there was plenty electricity and I was watching t.v. there too. Roads are f***ed up in alot of areas from the villages in South East Asia to some cities in Bolivia. Dont be stupid, all because u ran over a couple pot holes that doesnt mean every road there is messed up. There are robbers everywhere, Jamacia and Hati are just as bad if not worst than some African Countries, look at Brazil. So dont act like armed-robbers are exclusive to one continent. There are plenty of dangrous places around the world and not all of them are in Africa. I know Irainian Americans that are still proud to be persian and look how Iran is looking now. Utter chaos, rioting and looting all over the place, so dont tell me that corruption is only limited to Africa. Use ur f***ing thinking cap mate. There dangerous places in Europe, Asia, and South America. India has problems, China has problems, Nigeria has problems, Colombia has problems. everywhere has problems. If u think no countries besides the ones in Africa have problems then u deserved to get slaped like a ho. I would never live in Nigeria myself with its conditions now, but that doesnt mean that im going to say the place is a.ss cheeks and say its disgusting. You in particular should be ashamed of urself especially since u were born there and ur talking s*** about that place. I think the continent as a whole needs to do better and there are some countries on that path to a better future but Im not going to let some ignorant simps bash the place especially since the majority of the people living in that continent look like them. The smell of self-hatred is just fuming throughout this thread and its just nauseating.

Last edited by Zo1987; 07-23-2009 at 05:01 AM..
 07-23-2009, 07:46 AM         #89
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
wow dude, ur black and talking like this. I swear some blacks are worst than white sometimes. In least whites visit Africa. Self hating n*ggas make excuses about how the white man is racist this and that but if ur talking s*** about a land where ur ancestors came from then u deserve to be called a zzzzzz. After all they have the balls to visit ur ancestor's land, a ur too p**** to even visit for one day.
why are they self hating? theyre americans/canadians.

every day on this forum thousands of people say how much they hate europeans, im sure plenty of them are white, i couldnt give a s***, theyre american, and as the stereotype goes, ignorant.

for me thats been proved with "africas s***" and "good job white people have been f***ing africa over for 100s of years"

nigeria has its own cinema and music scene, its a real growing prospect, all it really needs is less corruption (which seems 2 be happening) and more skills in the population so that u get more native nigerians working for the companies, and eventually creating their own companies,benefiting from government directives to give them contracts over foreign companies etc.

and to those saying "the white man......" why not employ an anti arab policy then? i mean they enslaved more black africans (and white europeans) over 100s of years than in the atlantic slave trade.

or has this got more to do with the racist attitudes of america?
 07-23-2009, 08:05 AM         #90
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El-nino said:
as for oh boy from the UK, ya you are one to talk when still up to this day our diamonds are being pillaged and sent to that b**** elizabeth so she can put our diamonds on her f***ing crown, is that not an example of exploitation?
go ahead and prove that.

and what does a queen who is payed for through my taxes have anything to do with white nigerians

Mugabe, if you even know who that is, is called a villain by the british for returning land to its rightful owners.
no hes called a villain for being a villain, at first, like idi amin he wasnt (by the british and others)

hes destroyed zimbabwes economy and intends on staying in power, beating as many of his opposition supporters as possible, despite what happens to his country.

hes starving his people, leading many to leave

u think mugabe is a good leader?

and then again, i should be able to go into a rich british nigerian/pakistani/indians house and kick down the door, k!ll them and take their home, land and a.ssets, after all im a relatively poor indigenous british person

and its rightful owners thats the point tho, the british government gave 44 million, then 600+ million pounds to create resettlement, to pay the white minorities off basically and redistribute the land amongst zimbabweans.

what actually happened was the huge areas of farm were not split amongst the poor, but just given to cabinet members, businessmen etc. which is why he was condemned.

if you dont live in Africa, have a vested interest in Africa i suggest you let it go and keep it moving...
do you not remember that as recent as 93 in South Africa we still had whites only benches.
im not saying reverse racism is cool, but understand that slowly but surely we claiming our continent back, its OURS, so when WE put up a "no whites" sign just keep it moving...
well then europeans are justified in kicking out the european immigrants then?

what about the 1000s of nigerians and their descendants who are now proud british citizens?

i guess europeans should start putting up no non white signs yeah? agter all ITS OURS

where exactly in africa do u live?
 07-23-2009, 12:29 PM         #91
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
b**** please, I dont need any of ur self hate given to me. im proud of where my ancestors come from. Its funny that I never hear white people talk about f*** Europe that place is disgusting or Hispanics talk s*** about Mexico or South America but its always black people that love to hate themselves. Before u point any fingers at racist white people u should look at urself in the mirror and see that self hate reflecting.

if you had any brains whatsoever, you would already know that i am white from earlier posts in this thread dissing you. and i have already hated on germany and italy, where my ancestors are from. i still dont hate myself.

quit acting so proud you aint s***
 8 years ago '05        #92
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
f*** would i wanna goto nigeria anyways
 8 years ago '08        #93
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17175 17175
They are going backwards
 07-23-2009, 01:48 PM         #94
FLA_ALL_DAY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sorry but if the blacks were smart enough to build there own country then they would have had a great one by now why do you think africa is so under-developed when they are the ones with all the resources? and why are there still villages and people living off the land? hmmm i wonder where the blacks in america would be if we didnt bring them here? maybe in there villages chasing monkeys away from there hut?
 8 years ago '04        #95
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 FLA_ALL_DAY said:
maybe in there villages chasing monkeys away from there hut?

Okay what's wrong with that rather chase monkey around then have to go through the hell black goes through here in America buy s*** you don't need paying insurance you don't use, and watching the idiot box. I actually rather live in a mud hut. The problem is you try to put down people that live in simpler societies, but the truth is they are probably happier that the f***ed up people in America.

s*** happiness is the only thing that should matter anyway.

Last edited by Mysonne; 07-23-2009 at 01:58 PM..
 07-23-2009, 02:09 PM         #96
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
if you had any brains whatsoever, you would already know that i am white from earlier posts in this thread dissing you. and i have already hated on germany and italy, where my ancestors are from. i still dont hate myself.

quit acting so proud you aint s***
stfu, I know damn well u made that sarcastic statement about hating on ur ancestral home, germany and Italy in order to relate to these arguments. Besides, its one thing to hate a country, hell I hate Tunisia, which is a country in Africa if u didint know, because they were ahead of Nigeria in the African Cup but that doesn't mean im going to insult the place by calling it a s***hole or disgusting. My argument is about black bx members in this thread making Africa seem like some s***hole that is the most disgusting place on Earth. There is a difference between saying u hate Germany and Italy as opposed to calling the places disgusting or s***holes, think about it and then stfu.
 07-23-2009, 02:24 PM         #97
FLA_ALL_DAY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Okay what's wrong with that rather chase monkey around then have to go through the hell black goes through here in America buy s*** you don't need paying insurance you don't use, and watching the idiot box. I actually rather live in a mud hut. The problem is you try to put down people that live in simpler societies, but the truth is they are probably happier that the f***ed up people in America.

s*** happiness is the only thing that should matter anyway.
the only point you made from that was that your broke but your happy good job? and for trying to stand up for people that arent even smart enough to feed themselves
 07-23-2009, 02:34 PM         #98
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
why are they self hating? theyre americans/canadians.

every day on this forum thousands of people say how much they hate europeans, im sure plenty of them are white, i couldnt give a s***, theyre american, and as the stereotype goes, ignorant.
I personally dont agree with alot ou ideologies but I will say that this been the strongest/mature reply that I have gotten so far outta this thread. Let me say first, yes I have seen many posters on this forum talk s*** about some COUNTRIES in Europe some even being white bx members, but I will say this I have never seen any poster downgrade Europe as a hole. The European Countries that I have seen that have been attacked on this board has been the UK and France and maybe Spain, I cant remember correct me if im wrong. Whose to say that the white posters have British, French or Spanish ancestry, I dunno. My main debate in this thread is about the ignorant black posters here talking s*** about how Nigeria and Africa are disgusting. In my opinion that a f***en insult to urself. They are basically saying that their origin come from a s***hole/ disgusting place. Lets be serious, the majority of blacks did not come to the United States until the VERY late 1700's to the mid 1800's, look it up. That is not 400 f***in years. Hell, the Afrikaners of South Africa have been living in South Africa then Blacks have been living in North America. When I read some of these replies, I get the impression that alot of the African American posters act like they are superior to blacks living in Africa by calling the place a s***hole. People live in that continent and some are making a good living but u know how some idiots here eat up anything that CNN or Fox News shows about Africa instead of looking at some of the positive aspects of the place. Im surprised that u even know about Nollywood. Alot of the black posters prolly think that Nigerians dont even have television let alone a growing cinema. I've seen people on this thread say the ferry is old and beat-up when they haven't even seen the damn thing themselves but its okay to say the ferry is s***ty since its from Africa but if it were from the UK or Australia no one would be talking s*** about how the ferry looks. My word of advice for people in this thread is to go read a f***in book or look on the internet for various beautiful places in Africa. Europe and Asia aren't the only continents that have beautiful cities and landmarks there are numerous places throughout Africa that have that, its just up people to look for it, cause CNN is damn sure not going to show u it.

Last edited by Zo1987; 07-23-2009 at 02:43 PM..
 07-23-2009, 02:36 PM         #99
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ordo, you belong in hell with george bush and hitler. dont be a hater because white people arent blaming their problems on everyone else and are successful. black people, get your act together its 2009. u dont see white people running onto busses shooting people....racist a.ss black people.
 07-23-2009, 02:37 PM         #100
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
f*** would i wanna goto nigeria anyways
f*** u, Nigeria doesnt need u and if u think anywhere in Europe needs u, then u must be smoking dogs***.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago