Jul 21 - Nigeria's ferry policy openly states, 'NO WHITE PEOPLE ALLOWED'

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-22-2009, 10:09 PM         #61
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
wow dude, ur black and talking like this. I swear some blacks are worst than white sometimes. In least whites visit Africa. Self hating n*ggas make excuses about how the white man is racist this and that but if ur talking s*** about a land where ur ancestors came from then u deserve to be called a zzzzzz. After all they have the balls to visit ur ancestor's land, a ur too p**** to even visit for one day.
im still trying to figure out how being black means you have to love africa.....f*** that if you were born and bred in the U.S./wherever you should love YOUR homeland not where ancestors from 400 years lived.

how the f*** does not wanting to visit where your ancestors grew up make you self hating?

i wish we had the hate button you need some
 07-22-2009, 10:13 PM         #62
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
ur a sad c*nt, too p**** to visit any country in Africa but I bet u will be in first plane to greenland, like theres anything there. I dont have to live there, I honestly would live there but i've VISITED Nigeria 3 times. Mainly because my parents are Nigerian but that doesn't mean I wouldnt have visited that place once in my lifetime even if my parents weren't directly from there.

Exactly, its sad when a WHITE British knows more and his more enthusiastic about visiting Africa than most blacks in the US.
ohh shut the f*** up already with my ancestors this my ancestors that, a black american is a black AMERICAN !!!! u were born here, u were raised here ur an american, ur way more similar to a white american or a latino american than u'll ever be to an african so shut the f*** up with all the righteous bulls*** about all blacks should do this and that, who gives a f*** about ancestors, should i give a f*** about holland, germany or wherever my grandgrandgrand whatever came from, who cares, 99% of blacks, whites or any other colors in US dont even have a way of knowing who their ancestors really were so what a hell are u even ranting about
 8 years ago '04        #63
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Zo1987 said:
I see alot of self-hating black bx members in this thread
lmao, thank God I don't live in Nigeria or Africa.
 8 years ago '04        #64
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,800 | Props total: 698 698
rikedizzle you goddamn zzzzzz cracker you disgust me. you have no interest in going to europe, that should be the first place you travel to you goddamn sell out.
 07-22-2009, 10:37 PM         #65
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
im still trying to figure out how being black means you have to love africa.....f*** that if you were born and bred in the U.S./wherever you should love YOUR homeland not where ancestors from 400 years lived.

how the f*** does not wanting to visit where your ancestors grew up make you self hating?

i wish we had the hate button you need some
b**** please, I dont need any of ur self hate given to me. im proud of where my ancestors come from. Its funny that I never hear white people talk about f*** Europe that place is disgusting or Hispanics talk s*** about Mexico or South America but its always black people that love to hate themselves. Before u point any fingers at racist white people u should look at urself in the mirror and see that self hate reflecting.

smithahr said:
ohh shut the f*** up already with my ancestors this my ancestors that, a black american is a black AMERICAN !!!! u were born here, u were raised here ur an american, ur way more similar to a white american or a latino american than u'll ever be to an african so shut the f*** up with all the righteous bulls*** about all blacks should do this and that, who gives a f*** about ancestors, should i give a f*** about holland, germany or wherever my grandgrandgrand whatever came from, who cares, 99% of blacks, whites or any other colors in US dont even have a way of knowing who their ancestors really were so what a hell are u even ranting about
I can tell ur not educated at all with that statement Most white people will laugh in ur face if u told them that bulls***. Blacks know that their ancestors Africa, are from its a proven face that a majority of African American origins are from West Africa. If u want to sit and talk about how u have a legit reason not to go back to Africa, thats ur business but (if ur black) u shouldnt have a right to call anyone an Uncle Tom or an Uncle Ruckus because thats exactly what u are a black person who is ashamed of anything that has anything to do with Africa. b**** u should how to spell what the f*** is a "grandgrandgrand".

Last edited by Zo1987; 07-22-2009 at 10:40 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #66
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Man n*gga you gay as f***. Africa sucks balls, only bored white people go there.
 07-22-2009, 10:46 PM         #67
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Man n*gga you gay as f***. Africa sucks balls, only bored white people go there.
How my gay Because I made ur punk a.ss look like an ignorant clown?? ur usually the first one talking about white people bringing the black man down and whatever but ur also the first one talking about f*** africa. U know know nothing about nothing. U prolly never been outside Toronto let alone Canada. Self-hating hypocritical lil monkey a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '05        #68
JaiMega 
space
space
Sure, but I've never demonstrated nearly the amount of sheer stupidity on the subject than you're doing right now.
 07-22-2009, 11:04 PM         #69
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Sure, but I've never demonstrated nearly the amount of sheer stupidity on the subject than you're doing right now.
dude go to sleep, its obvious that ur a lil kid, u would only go to a country to see where the fine chicks are, u got some growing up to do I really hope ur under 18 talking like soulja boy.
 8 years ago '05        #70
JaiMega 
space
space
lol, ok.
 8 years ago '04        #71
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
If Africa had a d***, Zo1987 would be all over that s*** right now.
 8 years ago '04        #72
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,800 | Props total: 698 698
so what would be so special to an african american who steps foot on africa? is it like a video game where you get a special power up or something? i'm not sure i would feel changed if i went to europe
 07-22-2009, 11:21 PM         #73
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
If Africa had a d***, Zo1987 would be all over that s*** right now.
why dont u suck a bunch of white European balls since u love Europe so much. Dont get mad because im calling out black members in this board who hate Africa. What kind of sense does that make u ashamed of Africa but proud to travel in Europe and Asia. Yet blacks are the first ones trying to put the blame on the white man for racism and raping Africa. I have not seen a member on this board who has given an intelligent explanation on why black shouldnt visit Africa but should visit other parts of the world. For starters, blacks who usually make those negative comments are usually self hating people with little intelligence in the first place. The same ones talking s*** about Africa are the same ones that get mad that get mad Transformers 2 comes out and the directors make the black robots act like sterotypical "black Americans" that cant keep proper english and what not. How do expect white people and other races to respect u when u cant even respect ur self. There is a reason why if ur black in America u are called African American, think about it.
 07-22-2009, 11:27 PM         #74
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rikedizzle said:
so what would be so special to an african american who steps foot on africa? is it like a video game where you get a special power up or something? i'm not sure i would feel changed if i went to europe
im guessing ur white, ok. Dont u find it funny that a bunch of black people are making fun Africa?? Calling it disgusting? Wack or boring. To me that worst that a black person getting a nose job or being an uncle Tom. A black person saying all of this degrading bulls*** about Africa constitutes self-hatred to the maximum. Its funny that I never hear Asian Americans talk so bad about Asia or Hispanics talk bad about Latin America but Black Americans thats another story
 8 years ago '06        #75
ugo6ox 
space
space
$279 | Props total: 0 0
I am Nigerian so I ride with my country, it is what it is...don't like it? Leave Lagos then. I was born and raised there. I get discriminated against everyday here in the states and its k!lled my confidence, but I've learned to deal with it...
 8 years ago '05        #76
JaiMega 
space
space
 Zo1987 said:
im guessing ur white, ok. Dont u find it funny that a bunch of black people are making fun Africa?? Calling it disgusting? Wack or boring. To me that worst that a black person getting a nose job or being an uncle Tom. A black person saying all of this degrading bulls*** about Africa constitutes self-hatred to the maximum. Its funny that I never hear Asian Americans talk so bad about Asia or Hispanics talk bad about Latin America but Black Americans thats another story
Michael Jackson has a nose job and some suspect a.ss white kids. Not that I give a s***, but you apparently all about the Black pride.
 07-22-2009, 11:48 PM         #77
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Michael Jackson has a nose job and some suspect a.ss white kids. Not that I give a s***, but you apparently all about the Black pride.
Michael Jackson has also been to Africa numerous times and besides he got that nose job as a result from surgery he had from a dance in which he broke his nose. Its not that I have black pride, I have pride in where my people have come from. Im not some ignorant black guy who blames white people from my mistakes every chance I get but im not some Uncle Tom either.
 07-23-2009, 12:04 AM         #78
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
I can tell ur not educated at all with that statement Most white people will laugh in ur face if u told them that bulls***. Blacks know that their ancestors Africa, are from its a proven face that a majority of African American origins are from West Africa. If u want to sit and talk about how u have a legit reason not to go back to Africa, thats ur business but (if ur black) u shouldnt have a right to call anyone an Uncle Tom or an Uncle Ruckus because thats exactly what u are a black person who is ashamed of anything that has anything to do with Africa. b**** u should how to spell what the f*** is a "grandgrandgrand".
1. if u missed the part where i said "should i give a f*** about holland, germany or wherever my grandgrandgrand whatever came from", im uneducated yet somehow u place holland or germany in africa ??? im white u idiot !!! its kinda obvious if i stated that my ancestors are from holland, germany or wherever in europe
2. the origin of blacks in USA is indeed from africa but 99% of ppl who live in america dont know s*** about their ancestors regardless of their color !!!!!! u might have some white blood in u same way i might have some native american blood or whatever, most of the ppl dont know s*** about their ancestors
3. "grandgrandgrand whatever" is a cynical remark thats meant to say WHO GIVES A f*** ABOUT ANCESTORS, but yeah, my bad, of course cynicism or sarcasm are way too much for u...

now u can talk all u want about your ancestors and how its a shame blacks dont wanna visit a continent that not even their grandads grandad really came from but the truth is ur an american, u have way more in common with me with a latino and even with an american asian than u'll ever have with an african and when ur in africa u aint nothin more than a yankee to real africans, visited africa a few times and now u feel like ur an african or like u know whats it like to be a real african... ur a joke man
 07-23-2009, 12:05 AM         #79
t.dot.o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think we can all agree racism is wrong but the reasons for why feelings of racism exist, especially in parts of Africa and other parts of the world is obvious. No one can deny the past but at the same time, people have to move on towards a better future.
 07-23-2009, 12:20 AM         #80
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smithahr said:
1. if u missed the part where i said "should i give a f*** about holland, germany or wherever my grandgrandgrand whatever came from", im uneducated yet somehow u place holland or germany in africa ??? im white u idiot !!! its kinda obvious if i stated that my ancestors are from holland, germany or wherever in europe
2. the origin of blacks in USA is indeed from africa but 99% of ppl who live in america dont know s*** about their ancestors regardless of their color !!!!!! u might have some white blood in u same way i might have some native american blood or whatever, most of the ppl dont know s*** about their ancestors
3. "grandgrandgrand whatever" is a cynical remark thats meant to say WHO GIVES A f*** ABOUT ANCESTORS, but yeah, my bad, of course cynicism or sarcasm are way too much for u...

now u can talk all u want about your ancestors and how its a shame blacks dont wanna visit a continent that not even their grandads grandad really came from but the truth is ur an american, u have way more in common with me with a latino and even with an american asian than u'll ever have with an african and when ur in africa u aint nothin more than a yankee to real africans, visited africa a few times and now u feel like ur an african or like u know whats it like to be a real african... ur a joke man

Dude im not white, i wasnt talking to u in particular so u are very very irrelevant to this matter. I could give a f*** about where ur ancestors come from since ur arent black. With that being said stfu. I think ur statement is flawed any about blacks having more in common with white americans or latino Americans. The only common factor is that all 3 groups are ethnic groups in America. In the eyes of a racist it doesnt even matter if ur great x8 grandfather was born in America at the end of the day a black person is still a zzzzzz to them whether they are from Nigeria or California a zzzzzz is a zzzzzz to them. What pissed me off about this whole thread is the fact that alot of black bx members started dissing Africa as a whole and started calling the place disgusting. Like I have SAID NUMEROUS TIMES in this thread, I have never heard Asians or Hispanic Americans talk the kind of s*** about their ancestors homeland the way I have seen in this thread. In my eyes that more offensive than a white person talking s*** about Africa. Thats the problem with many African Americans today we make this excuse about the white man dragging us from Africa to be slaves but we are the same ones talking about how rotten the place is. Stop tryin to be a Captain save a n*gga because u obviously dont know s*** about what u are talking about.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy