NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-22-2009, 05:18 PM         #41
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see alot of self-hating black bx members in this thread
 07-22-2009, 05:24 PM         #42
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
I see alot of self-hating black bx members in this thread
just because a black dude says f*** africa doesnt make them self hating

my ancestors were from germany and italy....f*** germany and italy....i still love myself
 07-22-2009, 05:34 PM         #43
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
just because a black dude says f*** africa doesnt make them self hating

my ancestors were from germany and italy....f*** germany and italy....i still love myself
 07-22-2009, 05:39 PM         #44
CALBEAR707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f*** that malaria and aids infested ferry! hahahaha
 8 years ago '07        #45
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Metalzoa said:
Dawg Africa is a.sscheeks. I don't know why anyone would want to visit or live there or do business there but I guess there are sadomasochists out there so I don't judge.
LOL this guy is ridiculous
 07-22-2009, 06:09 PM         #46
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Angry_Black_757 said:
Africa is full of potential for whom?
africans, which if you had read my post you would understand,problem being the skills arnet being transferred to native nigerians to fully profit from the oil industry.

u know f*** all about africa, or africans weve established that.

Your euro-buddies to come in, r*pe & pillage like they've been doing for hundreds of years?
"euro buddies" yes, the european powers were all buddies since well "hundreds of years" ago, the endless wars fought between those nations were just a bit of harmless fun for training to k!ll brown skinned people right?

and like i said, so when african nations invade europe for resources thats fine? but when europeans, or rather white people do it to africa its a sickening crime?
Please. You're so brainwashed it's disgusting. Have you ever heard of AFRICOM? Do you understand the amount of natural resources on the continent make it a prime target of predator nations and (mostly white) people?
well show me that these "predator nations" (first outline some of these nations) are doing anything to take said resources, otherwise all youre saying is "africa has national resources" and that youre in a weird situation of exterior paranoia.

like, as i said earlier, a white american getting anxious over the fate of his perceived european homeland.

i think u need to look at china, and how its rearming militas, rogue armies etc. despite international legislation to stop giving genocidal maniacs weapons.

stop talking about white people as if theyre an entity u stupid prick, your basing your argument on blind, ill judged hatred.

ur a self pitying deluded nonce, how has your life been adversely affected by me being white?

WHAT ARE U DOING TO HELP AFRICANS? u know nothing about it, u just want to get on your high horse, or rather, your pity seeking mule and go "i dont like white people, white people are bad"

show me some evidence of how i, and the majority of white people around the world, or even a minority, that can be marked out by the fact theyre white, and not by the fact that theyre greed driven humans, are "raping africa"

It's not even about racism vs. racism. Its about facts vs. the white man's lies

well i posted facts, and youve posted "white people are robbing africa" with no evidence,

im sure there are white people in africa, exploiting africa, but theres far more black africans, in africa, exploiting africa.

taking aid, given largely by white americans (recent figures) and instead of investing it in food, sustainable growth, investing it in palaces and arms.
 07-22-2009, 06:11 PM         #47
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Dawg Africa is a.sscheeks. I don't know why anyone would want to visit or live there or do business there but I guess there are sadomasochists out there so I don't judge.
yes the whole of africa is exactly the same.

i mean why would any1 want to live in the americas, look at mexico,its a.sscheeks.......

why would any1 want to live in europe, the east and many parts of the west is a.sscheeks

some african nations will in the future displace many of the worlds prominent economies google "the next 11"
 07-22-2009, 07:01 PM         #48
XwakkawakkaX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if youve never been to africa then shut the f*** up and suck my lily white balls
 07-22-2009, 07:26 PM         #49
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good job Nigeria. f*** yall racist zzzzzzs
 07-22-2009, 07:45 PM         #50
streeta&r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Angry_Black_757 said:
To me it seems like the reason is deeper than just skin color. They are totally right to have the policy, white people have been trying to destroy Africa for hundreds of years (and been quite successful at it)

That is such an ignorant comment you dumb a.ss.

That's like me saying ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE GHETTO and destroy good neighborhoods. And for that specific reason I'm going to BLACKLIST THEM and NOT rent out my apartments to Black people. Just to white people because they are more polite, are less threatning looking and are not the ghetto type to corrupt a neighborhood with their lifestyle.

What would you say to that if that was to happen? It's no different than what you're saying.
 8 years ago '05        #51
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 jataylorlfc said:
yes the whole of africa is exactly the same.

i mean why would any1 want to live in the americas, look at mexico,its a.sscheeks.......

why would any1 want to live in europe, the east and many parts of the west is a.sscheeks

some african nations will in the future displace many of the worlds prominent economies google "the next 11"
Afrfica is on a whole different level of wackness.
 07-22-2009, 09:19 PM         #52
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Afrfica is on a whole different level of wackness.
wow dude, ur black and talking like this. I swear some blacks are worst than white sometimes. In least whites visit Africa. Self hating n*ggas make excuses about how the white man is racist this and that but if ur talking s*** about a land where ur ancestors came from then u deserve to be called a zzzzzz. After all they have the balls to visit ur ancestor's land, a ur too p**** to even visit for one day.
 8 years ago '05        #53
JaiMega 
space
space
Then go f***ing live there, off my d*** b****.
 8 years ago '04        #54
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 677 677
 Zo1987 said:
wow dude, ur black and talking like this. I swear some blacks are worst than white sometimes. In least whites visit Africa. Self hating n*ggas make excuses about how the white man is racist this and that but if ur talking s*** about a land where ur ancestors came from then u deserve to be called a zzzzzz. After all they have the balls to visit ur ancestor's land, a ur too p**** to even visit for one day.
dumbest s*** ever
 07-22-2009, 09:30 PM         #55
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Then go f***ing live there, off my d*** b****.
ur a sad c*nt, too p**** to visit any country in Africa but I bet u will be in first plane to greenland, like theres anything there. I dont have to live there, I honestly would live there but i've VISITED Nigeria 3 times. Mainly because my parents are Nigerian but that doesn't mean I wouldnt have visited that place once in my lifetime even if my parents weren't directly from there.

WHAT ARE U DOING TO HELP AFRICANS? u know nothing about it, u just want to get on your high horse, or rather, your pity seeking mule and go "i dont like white people, white people are bad"
Exactly, its sad when a WHITE British knows more and his more enthusiastic about visiting Africa than most blacks in the US.

Last edited by Zo1987; 07-22-2009 at 09:31 PM..
 07-22-2009, 09:31 PM         #56
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey thats racist!

But im not in,nor am I NEVER going to be in Nigeria,so I dont give a f***.
 07-22-2009, 09:35 PM         #57
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rikedizzle said:
dumbest s*** ever
dude, ur in denial go read a book u zzzzzz scum.
 8 years ago '05        #58
JaiMega 
space
space
3 visits to Africa is insignificant. How old are you? Like 17? I expected like 8 visits with the s*** you're talking.

Africa is a.ss. No fine broads there, even if there was you constantly have to worry about STDs much more than when you're in the UK, Italy, or Japan. Nooooo f*** that.

Last edited by JaiMega; 07-22-2009 at 09:39 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #59
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
Two wrongs dont make a right. Those parliamentarians should have been allowed to board

That being said, I smh at some of these ignorant replies
 07-22-2009, 09:46 PM         #60
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
3 visits to Africa is insignificant. How old are you? Like 17? I expected like 8 visits with the s*** you're talking.

Africa is a.ss. No fine broads there, even if there was you constantly have to worry about STDs much more than when you're in the UK, Italy, or Japan. Nooooo f*** that.
In least i've been there u scared puss. I've seen some nice chicks there. I bet u watch CNN to watch out for any attractive chicks in Africa. U can easily catch an STD in Toronto down the street, u prolly have one right now and prolly dont even know it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago