Jul 21 - Nigeria's ferry policy openly states, 'NO WHITE PEOPLE ALLOWED'

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 jataylorlfc said:
have i? i mustve just been doing it subconsciously then.

wheras you (who im a.ssuming are black or not white) have done everything to help poor african nations, u always buy fair trade etc.?

if u think the aim of european colonial powers 100s of years ago was to destroy africa then i think u should f*** off and let the adults talk.

and i dont think they/we ( such an idiotic statement u made there d***head) have been "successful" at it, africa is a continent full of potential, and is being damaged far more by bad leadership than "the white mans" involvement.

who gives the most in donations to africans? is it africans themselves, asians, or europeans and people from the us?

if u try and combat racism from the past with further racism, what do u think that achieves?

(answer= more racism)
Africa is full of potential for whom? Your euro-buddies to come in, r*pe & pillage like they've been doing for hundreds of years? Please. You're so brainwashed it's disgusting. Have you ever heard of AFRICOM? Do you understand the amount of natural resources on the continent make it a prime target of predator nations and (mostly white) people?

It's not even about racism vs. racism. Its about facts vs. the white man's lies
 8 years ago '06        #22
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
why would anybody white even want to ride a ferry where they are not welcome? just keep it moving and get on a different one, if it was the other way around thats what they would tell us to do.
 8 years ago '05        #23
space
space
 mastakillah21 said:
so if thats the basis of your argument, one could also state that some places in the United States should be allowed to have a no blacks allowed policy because they have been destroying parts of the Uniteed States for years. Dont see how f!ghting racism with racism would work but hey... ur just an insecure angry blackman looking for something to blame ur misfortunes on
Blacks haven't been destroying s***. Poverty has been destroying America. Drugs have been destroying America. Whose to blame for all of the cocaine, heroin, etc being present in America? How many black people do you know with DIRECT ON THE FARM powder cocaine connects? Why did we have to attack the "Taliban?"

You're a silly pawn that would rather look at someone's screenname and make childish jokes rather than open your eyes and see what your own government is doing to you, your people, and other people abroad. Prick
 8 years ago '05        #24
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
poor analogy.

a better one would be that european colonialism,in africa and asia was justified because armies from africa and asia had in the past invaded and plundered across europe,taking slaves, bringing diseases (like the bubonic plague which k!lled around 70million)

in turn some of those invasions, colonisations etc. were justified because armies from europe had invaded parts of asia and parts of africa before that,

in turn those invasions (like rome in n.africa and near east) were justified because armies from n.africa and the near east had invaded and plundered europe before that etc.

so its an endless cycle really.

basically war happens, lots of people seem 2 think slavery, warfare, conquest, ideas of racism/xenophobia have only existed in the past 400 years, and have only been practiced by nations with majority white populations, hence the ignorance and hatred.
So essentially what you're saying here is that two wrongs make a right, even if so, what does any of what you just said have to do with sub-sahara africa where all of the r*pe & pillaging has been going strong for hundreds upon hundreds of years with no end in sight?
 8 years ago '06        #25
servesurite 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$9,310 | Props total: 1078 1078
link to story:
 8 years ago '07        #26
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lmfao thats f***ed up
 8 years ago '05        #27
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
why would a white person even want to be in that country, its disgusting.
 07-22-2009, 11:32 AM         #28
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
god damn and i already bought my ferry tickets to the annual "pillage and r*pe the africans" convention in nigeria.
 8 years ago '08        #29
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$27,999 | Props total: 19886 19886
im tired of comedians saying the black people should visit africa once in their life.. NO.. im not, im going to japan, and europe b4 i die.. im going no where near africa.. why? cuz i dont feel like it
 8 years ago '05        #30
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 1400 1400
This would mean that four members of the group - Jo Ann Downs (KwaZulu-Natal ACDP MPL), Athol Trollip (DA MP) and Glenda Steyn (DA MPL from Gauteng), and also a coloured parliamentarian from Namibia, who was taken to be a white person - would not be able to go on board.

i don't know why but i found that shit funny :laughing9:
 8 years ago '04        #31
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
Wouldn't wanna visit some bum a.ss country anyways.
 8 years ago '07        #32
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
they probably dont want to let they kids to get "molested by a big ol nasty white man"
 07-22-2009, 12:44 PM         #33
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ordo Abchao said:
......stands up and applauds Nigeria.......... " the whole of africa needs to institute similar policies "........

its a shame your mom didnt institute a similar policy....
 8 years ago '05        #34
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Who cares, who the f*** wants to go to Nigeria anyway?

Bored a.ss rich white people, that's who. Go sit down and read a book, instead of crying about s***, go on better ferry.
 07-22-2009, 04:06 PM         #35
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChokeHold said:
why would a white person even want to be in that country, its disgusting.
ur moms coochie is disgusting...

ruff said:
Wouldn't wanna visit some bum a.ss country anyways.
P.S. Some of the black members on this board sicken me and im black. They are the main ones talking about how white men r*pe Africa of its resources. There may some truth to that but IN LEAST they visit the continent. Alot of Blacks outside Africa specifically African Americans are ashamed to visit Africa. They would rather visit Europe or even Asia, anywhere BUT Africa. Its saddening but true. If more African Americans would start visiting Africa and establishing ties then Whites wouldnt be "raping" Africa. If u would actually visit Africa u would know that Asians and Indian's are setting up more businesses in Africa than white people. They are banking off Africa, getting rich off that place. Where the African Americans at?? They are the first ones to talk about whites exploiting the motherland but the last ones to visit it.

Talk about self hate, ashamed of where ur ancestors come from.

JosephDoom said:
im tired of comedians saying the black people should visit africa once in their life.. NO.. im not, im going to japan, and europe b4 i die.. im going no where near africa.. why? cuz i dont feel like it
U are a self hating zzzzzz, u and other black people are WORST than the KKK.

Last edited by Zo1987; 07-22-2009 at 04:21 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #36
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,599 | Props total: 2501 2501
 07-22-2009, 04:45 PM         #37
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dawg Africa is a.sscheeks. I don't know why anyone would want to visit or live there or do business there but I guess there are sadomasochists out there so I don't judge.
 07-22-2009, 05:02 PM         #38
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Angry_Black_757 said:
Africa is full of potential for whom? Your euro-buddies to come in, r*pe & pillage like they've been doing for hundreds of years? Please. You're so brainwashed it's disgusting. Have you ever heard of AFRICOM? Do you understand the amount of natural resources on the continent make it a prime target of predator nations and (mostly white) people?

It's not even about racism vs. racism. Its about facts vs. the white man's lies
Well you're wrong. It's about facts vs American lies. That includes you.

How about that for an argument? I can make a far better argument for Americans being at fault as apposed to white people.

So why don't you shut the f*** up, as an American? And let the non-Americans discuss the issue?
 8 years ago '09        #39
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
:wtf: talk about revenge
 07-22-2009, 05:18 PM         #40
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Well you're wrong. It's about facts vs American lies. That includes you.

How about that for an argument? I can make a far better argument for Americans being at fault as apposed to white people.

So why don't you shut the f*** up, as an American? And let the non-Americans discuss the issue?
why dont you shut the f*** up, as a briton? just because there are lots of dumbasses in america doesnt give you free reign to act like youre so much smarter.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago