Jul 21 - Nigeria's ferry policy openly states, 'NO WHITE PEOPLE ALLOWED'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-26-2009, 01:38 PM         #181
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just relax

[video - click to view]

>>>>>>>>___________
 07-26-2009, 02:25 PM         #182
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Ok you lost, go sit in a corner.
damn stupid, thats all u can come with, go say in ur lane and gain some knowledge.
 8 years ago '05        #183
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Zo1987 said:
damn stupid, thats all u can come with, go say in ur lane and gain some knowledge.
I DO know that you lost, and that's enough for me.
 07-26-2009, 03:00 PM         #184
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let formby ease your woes.
 07-27-2009, 06:11 AM         #185
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Zo1987 is just salty. As many people have pointed out, most people have their own generators which they use. Luckily a friend of mine gave me his wireless router password and so I have access to the internet at many points in the day. Combined with electricity from generators I can get on more often than you obviously like.

Its a shame you don't know when to stay down but its cool. I beat dead horses for fun ;)
 8 years ago '04        #186
Waleezy 
space
space
space
$1,820 | Props total: 44 44
I feel like Zo1987 and Metalzoa have some good points here and there, but honestly there is no point in arguing about this with each other. Metalzoa is going to feel the way he feels about Nigeria and so will Zo1987.

Zo1987, i'm not sure if you are getting angry by his comments, but it is freedom of speech whether it's negative or positive. This is a message board, people will say what they feel. You cannot knock the man for speaking his mind. Also, he probably isn't the only Nigerian to say Nigeria is very sh*tty at the moment. I'm sure there are Americans that hate the US as well.

My dad went back to Nigeria about 2 years ago for a family member's funeral and explained that Nigeria keeps getting worse because of the corrupt government. High officials keeping money rather than using it to fix up the roads and other types resources that need improvement. We actually had this conversation a few weeks ago with him saying that Nigeria was better back in the 70s-80s than it is now. It seems like as time passes, the country seems to get worse and worse. I love my heritage, hopefully things get better for the country.

Like I said earlier, I haven't been to Nigeria so I do not have the experience of being in the country so I can only go by what my parents and other family members have told me. I know it will not be as great as some familiy members have exaggerated, but I know there will be some things that I like about it.

Hopefully the thread ends here, but if not you're wasting your time (No hate).
 07-27-2009, 03:28 PM         #187
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Waleezy that kid is going to post about your dad being a self-hater very soon, just watch. Voicing displeasure with the country translates to self-hate in his book.

His solution: STFU.

I'm humoring him and taking the time to reply but his stubbornness won't allow him to admit his faults in retrospect. It's really funny at this point how he seems to know so little and have so much to say. The good thing is that his children someday will be find these posts and realize what a dumbass their pops really is.

Anyways never mind this argument ... I'm taking my leave here. I posted very acidicly towards some people but there's no hate. I hope they learn that appreciating the good and the bad of a nation is not "self-hate". It's not self-anything. Its just awareness, plain and simple.
 07-27-2009, 03:40 PM         #188
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Waleezy said:
I feel like Zo1987 and Metalzoa have some good points here and there, but honestly there is no point in arguing about this with each other. Metalzoa is going to feel the way he feels about Nigeria and so will Zo1987.

Zo1987, i'm not sure if you are getting angry by his comments, but it is freedom of speech whether it's negative or positive. This is a message board, people will say what they feel. You cannot knock the man for speaking his mind. Also, he probably isn't the only Nigerian to say Nigeria is very sh*tty at the moment. I'm sure there are Americans that hate the US as well.

My dad went back to Nigeria about 2 years ago for a family member's funeral and explained that Nigeria keeps getting worse because of the corrupt government. High officials keeping money rather than using it to fix up the roads and other types resources that need improvement. We actually had this conversation a few weeks ago with him saying that Nigeria was better back in the 70s-80s than it is now. It seems like as time passes, the country seems to get worse and worse. I love my heritage, hopefully things get better for the country.

Like I said earlier, I haven't been to Nigeria so I do not have the experience of being in the country so I can only go by what my parents and other family members have told me. I know it will not be as great as some familiy members have exaggerated, but I know there will be some things that I like about it.

Hopefully the thread ends here, but if not you're wasting your time (No hate).
I agree with ur statements. The government is messing up the country, so that would imply that its the governments fault that Nigeria is not were its suppose to be. Therefore the government is sh*tty and disgusting and I have no problem saying that at all. Im going to end this conversation with this last reply. Though I was born in America and have been to Nigeria a couple of times. I feel offended when people say the country is a sh*thole and whatnot. Its the government. When someone says a country is disgusting, they are implying that the people, society, education and everything apart of that nation is disgusting. My problem in this thread has been people not using their words wisely. If Metazola and the other posters talking down on Nigeria would have said it explicitly then this thread would have not taken a wrong turn. I do understand that Metazola mentioned the corrupt government of Nigeria being a problem but if he would have said that get-go I would have agreed with him. As for the other posters, they are very clueless and I dont see the point in keeping an argument with a fool like jaimega who only goes to a country to see how attractive the chicks are there. Its ignorant/immature people like that I had a bigger distaste for in this thread but then again better for him to stay his a.ss in Canada then to go to Nigeria and make the country's situation worse by lowering the intelligence level there. I do agree the government is corrupt that why Nigeria is in the state thats in and why does whites were not allowed on the ferry.
 07-27-2009, 04:34 PM         #189
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Waleezy that kid is going to post about your dad being a self-hater very soon, just watch. Voicing displeasure with the country translates to self-hate in his book.

His solution: STFU.

I'm humoring him and taking the time to reply but his stubbornness won't allow him to admit his faults in retrospect. It's really funny at this point how he seems to know so little and have so much to say. The good thing is that his children someday will be find these posts and realize what a dumbass their pops really is.

Anyways never mind this argument ... I'm taking my leave here. I posted very acidicly towards some people but there's no hate. I hope they learn that appreciating the good and the bad of a nation is not "self-hate". It's not self-anything. Its just awareness, plain and simple.
ur an idiot, maybe I need to hop on the next flight to Nigeria and slap the sh*t outta ur scrawny looking a.ss. I could care less about ur humor because at the end of the day u will be b*tching about Nigeria till kingdom come IN NIGERIA and I will be chilling watching u complain about Nigeria. Dont get capped by any jack-boys running ur mouth over there okay:greetings10:
 8 years ago '04        #190
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 678 678
MAIDUGURI, Nigeria (Reuters) – Muslim rebels on Monday expanded their attack on Nigerian security forces to three northern states, with at least 80 people dead in two days of clashes, security sources said.

Gun battles between police and members of a local Islamic group, which wants a wider adoption of Islamic law across Nigeria, were reported in Yobe, Kano and Borno states.

The attacks came a day after more than 50 people were k!lled in neighboring Bauchi state. The violence was not connected to unrest in the oil-producing Niger Delta in the south.

The four northern states are among the 12 of Nigeria's 36 states that started a stricter enforcement of sharia in 2000 -- a decision that has alienated sizeable Christian minorities and sparked bouts of sectarian violence that k!lled thousands.

A senior member of the rebel group Boko Haram, which opposes Western education and demands the adoption of sharia law in all of Nigeria, threatened further attacks.

"We do not believe in Western education. It corrupts our ideas and beliefs. That is why we are standing up to defend our religion," Abdulmuni Ibrahim Mohammed told Reuters after his arrest in Kano state.

"Even if I'm arrested, there are more out there to do the job."

The government estimates 55 have been k!lled in the two days of f!ghting, but estimates from security sources and residents add up to at least 80.

President Umaru Yar'Adua ordered heightened security in the affected regions and directed police to take all necessary action to contain and repel the militants.

More than 200 ethnic groups generally live peacefully side by side in the West African country, although civil war left 1 million people dead between 1967 and 1970 and there have been bouts of religious unrest since then.

CLASHES SPREAD

Members of the Boko Haram set several churches, a police station and a prison ablaze in Maiduguri, the state capital of Borno, residents said.

A Reuters reporter said he saw at least 20 bodies laid out on the street as his family was evacuating among hundreds of others. Gunshots and explosions could be heard throughout the city.

"The (militants) are right now moving into town. Riot police and soldiers are everywhere, but the boys are not afraid of them," said Gana Marari, another resident of Maiduguri.

In northern Yobe and Kano states, clashes between rebels and security forces k!lled at least four and injured 10. A Kano police spokesman said officers had arrested more than 100 gunmen.

Boko Haram, which means "education illegal," began its string of attacks in the northeastern city of Bauchi on Sunday after the arrest of some of its members.

More than 50 Nigerians were k!lled and more than 100 arrested in those clashes, prompting the Bauchi state governor to impose a night-time curfew on the state capital city. There were no reports of violence in Bauchi on Monday.

07-27-2009, 07:05 PM         #191
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What white person wants to go to Nigeria anyway?
 8 years ago '07        #192
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
I guess they do

Last edited by nwadei; 07-28-2009 at 11:56 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #193
Waleezy 
space
space
space
$1,820 | Props total: 44 44
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
What white person wants to go to Nigeria anyway?
Believe it or not, there are many. Some white people were even born there.
 07-28-2009, 07:59 PM         #194
Drewzyliberated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow so they were really shocked? I wonder if their aware of the European and American oil tycoons that milk the Nigerians economy daily. onder if they protest all of the "whites only" retaurants, stores, and theatre, etc in South Africa. Wasn't it also a beautiful place until the European influence (white people) came?

Last edited by Drewzyliberated; 07-28-2009 at 08:04 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #195
little4209 
space
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 0 0
 CadillacVyse said:
A RACIST COUNTRY OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who gives a f***...like People in this thread would be really trying to go to Nigeria any damn way. While i say its not right...oh the f*** well..the white man is prolly pissed cuz now he cant go and pillage the damn country for all its goods like he does other african countries.
lollll
 07-29-2009, 07:18 AM         #196
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drewzyliberated said:
Wow so they were really shocked? I wonder if their aware of the European and American oil tycoons that milk the Nigerians economy daily. onder if they protest all of the "whites only" retaurants, stores, and theatre, etc in South Africa. Wasn't it also a beautiful place until the European influence (white people) came?
err apartheid is over.......

yes, and it still is, it was full of warfare, people stealing the natural resources etc.
 8 years ago '06        #197
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,134 | Props total: 3155 3155
 JaiMega said:
Africa is a.ss. No fine broads there
Youza dumb azz...
 8 years ago '06        #198
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,134 | Props total: 3155 3155
 nwadei said:
We are discussing more economic development of the African continent. What does that have to do with the "Jim Crow crap"? Lets stay on topic please

At any rate ask yourself if another nation ever spoke up in such a situation? As I recall, civil issues such as equal rights have bee frowned upon if skewed to one group but few nations are actually willing to smear another states' name over it. Especially if it is America doing it.

*wonders why black americans always think they are the only ones that have suffered......EVER*

*Wonders why Africans think they're smarter than us... Remember WW2? And the plot to k!ll Hitler? Apartheid?...

KUNTA a.ss!....

Last edited by The Scenario; 07-29-2009 at 02:19 PM..
 07-29-2009, 05:37 PM         #199
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldn't allow them f**kers on my ship either. When the boat docks, all my n*ggaz might be in chains.
 8 years ago '07        #200
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
kunta? a.ss?
Your ignorance is laughable.

Last edited by nwadei; 07-29-2009 at 05:53 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy