most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
123 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 TanstA! said:
you want to be a mod? just say Michael Jordan is the greatest of all the time and you wish he was your daddy.. and you'll be a mod tomorrow.

Michael Jordan is the greatest of all the time and i wish he was my daddy:dancingcool:
 07-19-2009, 02:11 AM         #62
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suka Repellent said:
Michael Jordan is the greatest of all the time and i wish he was my daddy:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '08        #63
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
Is this really the best yall can come up with to take shots at the GOAT? I'm real disappointed at yall haters.
 8 years ago '06        #64
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
3-peat, retiring, coming back, another 3 peat > an anticlimactic win against the Magic after 6 years without winning. Get the f*** over it.

Last edited by Soraci7; 07-19-2009 at 06:51 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #65
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1239 1239
*suscribes to thread*
 8 years ago '07        #66
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
This thread is a.ss meat and that Kobe video was f***ing dumb couldn't hear or understand s***
 8 years ago '05        #67
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,976 | Props total: 3240 3240
 Lex Lossis said:
It's just da fact that a select few n*ggas here wanna hate on Lebron for his unsportsmanlike conduct and wanna come up with some bulls*** like Kobe somehow "acts like a b****" and he treats his teammates like s*** or w/e cuz of what happened two yrs ago

COMPLETELY FALSE

yet n*ggas wanna give Jordan a pass...

THAT IS ALL this thread is about.
It's cause they're currently playing in the NBA. If you remember when Jordan was playing..dude got as much hate as Kobe and Lebron together. Once his legacy was over though and it was written in stone, everybody respected it. When Kobe and Lebron are done it'll be the same for them.
 8 years ago '06        #68
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 cfalcon22 said:
By the law, once you've been proved innocent, then you're innocent. We don't know that he r*ped her, we don't know that he didn't. But, we do know that Jerry Buss said I ran Shaq outta here, we do know Shaq said that he knows Kobe didn't force him out. I think it's absurd how cats keep shooting this media created shyt out they a.sses just to k!ll Kobe's cred.

Honestly, I think the hate towards this dude Kobe is just so that people can keep him a level below Jordan. Not a huge fan of either, but I can decipher the bullshyt they create.
bulls*** your lying lol everybody knows kobe ran shaq outta town so dn't let jerry buss fool you shaq been said kobe ran him out hell he even ran phil jackson out the first time remember and what about the snitching stuff you didint' mention that and you know kobe took that puss all athletes get puss on teh road but mysteriously kobe catches a case lmao rapist snitch ballhog and lets not forget those game that he played to prove a point he just wouldn't shoot the damn ball kobes nowhere close 2 jordan stat wise money wise game wise nothing k!ll dat s*** jordan never d*** rode2 a title he won them all
 07-19-2009, 10:06 AM         #69
phillsmstwnted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahhahaaha
 8 years ago '09        #70
TroyNY 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,039 | Props total: 2934 2934
 Lex Lossis said:
How would you feel if the man you're supposed to be led by, abuses you to this degree? Would you approve of it?[/U][/B]
why put yourself in a predicament your not in. might as well include his personal life issues that has nothing to do with him being the goat
 8 years ago '08        #71
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,552 | Props total: 17191 17191
Jordan is the reason the NBA was the s***, soon as he left it was nothing special.
 8 years ago '07        #72
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
i know jordan didnt lose any championships, thats for sure and has mvp in all of them!!!! 6-0 in nba championships!!!
 8 years ago '06        #73
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 bassy said:
Jordan cheated on his wife, Kobe Bryant was charged with r*pe & settled an out-of-court civil suit with the accuser.
Jordan cheated on his wife and she filed for divorce.

Kobe was charged with r*pe, they settled out of court, he was never convicted which makes him an innocent man. Oh, yeah, he and his wife are still together.

8 years ago '06        #74
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3523 3523
* Spiritual Hate Given *

[pic - click to view]

07-19-2009, 11:51 AM         #75
cfalcon22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kip99 said:
bulls*** your lying lol everybody knows kobe ran shaq outta town so dn't let jerry buss fool you shaq been said kobe ran him out hell he even ran phil jackson out the first time remember and what about the snitching stuff you didint' mention that and you know kobe took that puss all athletes get puss on teh road but mysteriously kobe catches a case lmao rapist snitch ballhog and lets not forget those game that he played to prove a point he just wouldn't shoot the damn ball kobes nowhere close 2 jordan stat wise money wise game wise nothing k!ll dat s*** jordan never d*** rode2 a title he won them all
I don't agree with the Kobe snitching, that was foul. But, do your research on the Shaq-Buss feud and you will find out that after dunking in a preseason game Shaq's last year, Shaq looked at Buss in the front row and screamed "Pay me my f***ing money, b****". And from that point Buss wanted Shaq gone.
And once again, do your research and you will find out that Jordan also pulled the not gonna shoot to prove a point shyt in a playoff game when Doug Collins was still the coach of the Bulls. Where do you think Kobe got it from?

The point I'm making has been proven by you and others, if the media(mostly ESPN) blasts it on tv then you believe it to be the whole truth. Man just read a book or be old enough to have seen the shyt and you wouldn't come here looking like a puppet.
 8 years ago '09        #76
Ny4LiFe 
space
space
$485 | Props total: 48 48
Hey Lex Lossis:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Ny4LiFe; 07-19-2009 at 11:58 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #77
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,584 | Props total: 550 550
 ronnie said:
Blasphemy

back in the day, somewhere in the 90's, the only people I knew that hated MJ were Penny fans.
 8 years ago '04        #78
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,354 | Props total: 8455 8455
Kobe will never be on Jordans level

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #79
DramaKing 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 12 12
no comment.....Jordan=competitor
 8 years ago '04        #80
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 cfalcon22 said:
I forgot Bill Cartwright threatened him with career threatening injuries if he disrespected him again.
Said he would break Jordan's legs

The GOAT had to fall back. Bill was a tough a.ss white boy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago