Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,607 | Props total: 1775 1775
I think its sad you actually took time to type up what you felt was a good argument against arguably the greatest of all time, citing he abused teammates, i mean you actually quoted sources and everything, terrible waste of time. lol
 8 years ago '04        #42
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,864 | Props total: 17366 17366
 ronnie said:
Blasphemy

back in the day, somewhere in the 90's, the only people I knew that hated MJ were Penny fans.
Bulls*** always hated jordan. he ruined Mgic Johnsons 3 peat (only cause we didnt have JW)
 07-19-2009, 01:02 AM         #43
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
The problem with the people on this forum whether it be in the hiphopspot or the sportscenter is that they care way too much about the personal lives of celebrities. Jordan is my favorite player because of how he PLAYED the game of basketball. I acknowledge that there's a good chance outside of the basketball court that he's a complete a******. We watched him play basketball for a couple hours on television numerous nights during the 90's...but we don't know this dude's life. I never met him in person, who am I to say what type of person he is?

It's the same thing with rap stars and other sports athletes. We spend WAY too much time trying to analyze these guys lives. Sports shows like ATH and PTI(Though I still watch them) try to dissect every part of these athlete's lives, yet forget that they should be focusing on how these guys perform on the basketball court..forget all the extra bulls***.

So basically what I'm saying is..Jordan is the best basketball player I've ever seen. Was this guy an a******? Quite possibly, and he may still be...I personally could give a f*** about his personal life. I love sports, but I don't know Michael Jordan and I'm not gonna front on these forums like I do just because some people have quotes from him. When you're at the top, everybody tries to take you down, so I take all of that s*** at face value, and do myself a favor and don't judge players that I don't really know.

It's just da fact that a select few n*ggas here wanna hate on Lebron for his unsportsmanlike conduct and wanna come up with some bulls*** like Kobe somehow "acts like a b****" and he treats his teammates like s*** or w/e cuz of what happened two yrs ago

COMPLETELY FALSE

yet n*ggas wanna give Jordan a pass...

THAT IS ALL this thread is about.
 8 years ago '07        #44
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
Man i still remember fam went to see Bird play at the garden a lot when i was a kid an when they played the Bulls an Bird was hot he used to verbally FUKK wit Jordan all nite.....they said it seemed like he hated a white boy puttin it on'em like Bird used too.....
 07-19-2009, 01:04 AM         #45
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
if you didnt do it why pay
it was a civil suit you dumbass...he had to pay.
 07-19-2009, 01:06 AM         #46
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
You're exactly right...BUT...Why does he get a pass and Kobe doesn't? So if MJ gets praised for being a b**** to teammates and winning, why does Kobe get hate? No one can legitimately answer that question.

People speak on Jordan like he was the perfect human being but we all know that there is no such thing. He was greatest at what he did but not so great of a person. People respected him for what he did on the floor and ignored what he did off it.

MJ was considered a notorious gambler and a cheater who eventually divorced his wife. But people choose to overlook it. Kobe cheated on his wife and reconciled and is still chastised and hated for it. Why? Because people weren't ready to let Mike go. And they still aren't.

So for me, mad respect for both of them and what they've accomplished. I just know that both have went through s*** over the course of their careers...one of them quit to get away from the controversy that surrounded them and one of them was dropping 60 fresh out court hearings when his name was being drug through the mud. I'll always respect against all odds s*** like that.

ether....end thread
 8 years ago '04        #47
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,346 | Props total: 11547 11547
 Lex Lossis said:
no he r*ped the b**** thats why he had to pay
 07-19-2009, 01:14 AM         #48
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
no he r*ped the b**** thats why he had to pay
 8 years ago '09        #49
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
i never saw mj competin against michael jackson or oprah for any humanitarian awards. but what i did see him do was compete against da highest skilled players in da world to become da best BASKETBALL PLAYER ever. im pretty sure he had teammates dat did drugs, ran through countless women, beat their wives, drove drunk, and he probably ignored it cuz he didnt have to be apart of it ( or joined them for dat matter). but when it came to dat court, either brang ya a game or stay home.

how many times have u been in a pick up game and u and one of ya closest potnas get into it cuz u feel he playin like trash. i done got into it wit all my n*ggas behind a regular a.ss pick up game becuz im dat passionate about da game. if ya homeboy miss a wide a.ss open lay up on a fast break to win da game tell me u aint gon let him have it. i kno ima get in his s*** cuz dats jus how passionate it i am about da game, especially if da other team is crud and i kno were better than them. hell yea ima make u feel bad if u got 7 turnovers or u keep shootin jumpers knowin yo shot broke. i got A LOT of pride on da court, maybe its jus me. i plays to win so i understand why mj prolly had to haul off and smack yo sorry a.ss every now and then (dats a lil too far but i still understand)

Last edited by stxbreed; 07-19-2009 at 01:21 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #50
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
 hood135 said:
[B][COLOR="Yellow"]
MJ was considered a notorious gambler and a cheater who eventually divorced his wife. But people choose to overlook it. Kobe cheated on his wife and reconciled and is still chastised and hated for it. Why? Because people weren't ready to let Mike go. And they still aren't.

Jordan cheated on his wife, Kobe Bryant was charged with r*pe & settled an out-of-court civil suit with the accuser.
 8 years ago '04        #51
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Everyone talking all this r*pe stuff.. But didn't MJ's excessive gambling debts get his pops k!lled?
 8 years ago '06        #52
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
 Lex Lossis said:
What the f*** are you talking about?

It was a Civil Suit, he didn't have to pay.
He could of fought it in court to & proven his innocence, but opted to pay the girl money out of court to avoid the suit.

And LMAO @ anybody who actually thinks Jordan's dad was k!lled because of some gambling debt.
That story is so f***ing stupid & false I don't even wanna waste my time disproving that moronic theory.
But if you feel you're right then google is your new (And only) best friend.

Edit: And for the record, I could give a f*** about MJ or Kobe & how they acted towards teammates or whatever. Just wanted to point out some inaccuracies. :)

Last edited by bassy; 07-19-2009 at 01:35 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #53
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,761 | Props total: 9016 9016
The GOAT

*Bows*
 8 years ago '07        #54
That Nigga 390 heat pts390
space
space
$6,551 | Props total: 16411 16411
 The Bully said:
getting swept out of the playoffs is doing better?:sick:
n*gga the team went to eastern conference finals 5 years straight even after larry brown left...did u just start watching NBA last year or something? the team got f***in blown out cuz dumars took charge to make some changes and didnt give a s*** about the last season..
 07-19-2009, 01:43 AM         #55
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king143 said:
n*gga the team went to eastern conference finals 5 years straight even after larry brown left...did u just start watching NBA last year or something? the team got f***in blown out cuz dumars took charge to make some changes and didnt give a s*** about the last season..
dont mind him. he's a troll.
 8 years ago '09        #56
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 cfalcon22 said:
By the law, once you've been proved innocent, then you're innocent. We don't know that he r*ped her, we don't know that he didn't. But, we do know that Jerry Buss said I ran Shaq outta here, we do know Shaq said that he knows Kobe didn't force him out. I think it's absurd how cats keep shooting this media created shyt out they a.sses just to k!ll Kobe's cred.

Honestly, I think the hate towards this dude Kobe is just so that people can keep him a level below Jordan. Not a huge fan of either, but I can decipher the bullshyt they create.
:agreement6: This is the same thing that Kobe fans do to Lebron.. they hate on him like its their job so they can keep him under a level of Kobe.
 8 years ago '04        #57
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,043 | Props total: 19676 19676
sounds like the boss of the game to me.... you pretty much nailed it homie.
 8 years ago '06        #58
jj01 
space
space
$44,949 | Props total: 4669 4669
 erickonasis said:
Bulls*** always hated jordan. he ruined Mgic Johnsons 3 peat (only cause we didnt have JW)

u do know that the pistons swept yall the year before the bulls s***ted on u right? wouldnt have even been back to back that yall won had isiah been fully healthy.
 07-19-2009, 01:51 AM         #59
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
sounds like the boss of the game to me.... you pretty much nailed it homie.
damn wtf errbody is a mod....no hate tho
 8 years ago '04        #60
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,043 | Props total: 19676 19676
you want to be a mod? just say Michael Jordan is the greatest of all the time and you wish he was your daddy.. and you'll be a mod tomorrow.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now